PDA

View Full Version : FS:1993 Honda Accord EX in Cumming, GA

sport_122
01-20-2007, 11:22 PM
Hey folks
I got a Honda Accord for sale. It is a black EX. Tan cloth interior, auto. It has 18's on it with lowering springs. tinted windows. Power sunroof, AC, power everything, am/fm cassette, and an uninstalled aftermarket CD player with harness. Everything works well from the Auto tranny to the blinkers. It has an alarm and security system on the radio. no rust, and extremely strong and straight non-rusty chassis. This car could use a clearcoat from sitting.

It has 197,xxx on it. It has not been driven in about 2 months due tue a water pump replacement. I also replaced the ignition wires, distributor rotor and cap, spark plugs, spark plug seals. I have a new bolt on cat that will need to be installed. it does have minor leaks (not the HG). before I replaced the leaking water pump the car ran excellently and did not smoke or shake and had a very strong idle. It needs tires soon, has a couple of months of tread left (10-15%). Brakes are good. the front bumper hangs a bit because my wife got too close to curbs. We never had accidents and the only mechanical problems were the catalytic converter and the main relay which was replaced about 1 and a half years ago.

Now here's the nasty but not so nasty. After replacing all of this stuff I started the car with the distributor loose. It knocked the timing way off and I have not had the time or the desire to fix it. I dont like hondas. It also needs a new battery and grounding wire. This car was being driven by my wife and it is about a 75-80% on cleanliness. it is a very easy fix for anybody who likes to work on Hondas. I am a nissan fan and we own three other cars so instead of putting time into this when we intended on selling it, I decided to cut losses and let it go. we initially asked 2400 when it was running now that it is down I decided to let it go for 1400 and I can deliver it to you within 50 miles. car is off of exit 12a on 400.

we priced it at 1400 because we know that even if you decided to replace the motor you could have a low mileage car for under $2000. this car running will fetch some of you more than that easy. Please ask questions as I am not sure that I covered anything. check out the pics, I am not the best photographer and the pics dont do justice. also the car is dirty in the pics. I had not completed cleaning the interior or the exterior.

You can send offers to [email protected] but I will ignore unreasonable offers. I will not part this car out unless the car buyer negotiates it in such a way.
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f369/sport_122/Honda%20Accord/ebayauctions053.jpg
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f369/sport_122/Honda%20Accord/ebayauctions054.jpg