PDA

View Full Version : Misc xbox audio

ksinao
01-20-2007, 10:02 PM
i just got my xbox, and i have hard that you can copy CD's to the xbox and listen to them while you are playing games. how would i go about that?

Lucky DAWG
01-21-2007, 12:50 AM
i'm pretty sure you can't do burnt cd's on there

copyright protection stops you, but you can take a purchased cd and copy it on there and then in games where its allowed just go into audio and sountracks and select the one you have copied onto the xbox dashboard from the cd

thats only way i kno unless theres another way to get around using cd-r

hope that helps man

Hulud
01-21-2007, 01:11 AM
i'm pretty sure you can't do burnt cd's on there

copyright protection stops you, but you can take a purchased cd and copy it on there and then in games where its allowed just go into audio and sountracks and select the one you have copied onto the xbox dashboard from the cd

thats only way i kno unless theres another way to get around using cd-r

hope that helps man
wrong wrong wrong

you CAN use cd-r's

if this is for a 360 you can play them on ANY game

for the 360 you just load them on the xbox, and play them throught the dashboard

you can access it during any game by pressing the xbox button in teh center of the controller

ksinao
01-21-2007, 01:21 PM
but you cant for original xbox?

Lucky DAWG
01-21-2007, 01:31 PM
wrong wrong wrong

you CAN use cd-r's

if this is for a 360 you can play them on ANY game

for the 360 you just load them on the xbox, and play them throught the dashboard

you can access it during any game by pressing the xbox button in teh center of the controller

that would be why i asked is there a way around it......... :rolleyes:

when i had an xbox like 3 or 4 years ago or however long ago it was i know for a fact it wouldn't let me copy burnt cd's onto the hard drive.

for the regular xbox atleast.

did u do something to trick it?