PDA

View Full Version : Misc Gayme takes a shot at David Beckham...

quickdodgeŽ
01-20-2007, 01:36 PM
Last week, one of the world's most well known soccer players signed a contract to play for Major League Soccer's Los Angeles Galaxy. This was said to be a move that would further appreciation for soccer in the US.

According to various reports, The Game recently reacted to this by claiming he would "kick his ass." Although he did admit Beckham was a "pretty good" player, he also claimed he would end the match quickly.

"I'd kick David Beckham's ass on any given day. I'd just pick the ball up and kick the s*** out of the stadium, game over," he reportedly said.

Never mind that picking the ball up is against Soccer rules...

The Game is also facing heat from the WWE. According to ProWrestling.com, the rapper recently claimed he would be willing to fight wrestler Triple H over the rights to the name The Game.

"The Game claims he has used the name longer; however Triple H has been associated with the name since the summer of 1999," the site recently noted.

Later, QD.

Julio
01-20-2007, 01:45 PM
"The Game" Tripple H will kick his ass... hahahah

Is all about the game... and how you play it... all about coooooooontrol.... cool ass intro from tripple h.. hahahahah

Game needs to shut the fuck up already. As much as I dig his music.. he starting to get annoying...

PhAtBoYMr2
01-20-2007, 01:49 PM
GAME IS LAME

1SICKLEX
01-20-2007, 02:47 PM
Game is a got damn tool that says some of the dumbest crap. What the hell is is issue. I hope David Beckham kicks a soccer ball and hits Game in the fucking nads...damn tool

dwnsthGABOY
01-20-2007, 04:05 PM
Game needs to shut the fuck up already.

/thread

ironchef
01-20-2007, 04:24 PM
I sort like games music, but this is just ridiculous. To try and go up against the best people in their respective fields, soccer and pro wrestling, is the dumbest thing ever. I don't get how game is going to kick a soccer ball when the idiot wears his pants around his knees.

PhAtBoYMr2
01-20-2007, 04:46 PM
I don't understand how you could listen to his music still after he looses all credibility that he's ever had, ruined his image and ruined the image of hip hop.

I mean his own brother is on a new diss track featuring 50cent.....Now thats some shit.

quickdodgeŽ
01-20-2007, 04:49 PM
I don't know if I could find my first post about Gayme, but I can remember that I have never liked his music. WC or not, I never liked his sound. I will give him the diss tracks, though. He killed G-UNit and associates on them, but as for him, personally, and his regualr shit, I could care less. Later, QD.

PhAtBoYMr2
01-20-2007, 04:53 PM
I don't know if I could find my first post about Gayme, but I can remember that I have never liked his music. WC or not, I never liked his sound. I will give him the diss tracks, though. He killed G-UNit and associates on them, but as for him, personally, and his regualr shit, I could care less. Later, QD.

Funny you say that because anyone that actually knows anything about the beef would know he didn't kill shit.

I mean you can sit here and say he killed them on wax and blah blah but gunit pretty much ended gamers career.

Gets dropped from aftermath.
gets dropped from interscope
Doesn't sell shit on sophmore LP

all this and 50cent never really released a diss track on game the only person that released a diss track on game was spider loc and game already apologized to spider

ironchef
01-20-2007, 05:21 PM
Funny you say that because anyone that actually knows anything about the beef would know he didn't kill shit.

I mean you can sit here and say he killed them on wax and blah blah but gunit pretty much ended gamers career.

Gets dropped from aftermath.
gets dropped from interscope
Doesn't sell shit on sophmore LP

all this and 50cent never really released a diss track on game the only person that released a diss track on game was spider loc and game already apologized to spiderIm not a big game fan or anything, but he did kill g-unit on the diss tracks, no ifs, ands, or buts. Obviously 50 didn't release anything, because he had nothing that could compare to game at that time. As far as selling, hes still sold more than all of g-unit except 50 combined, so draw your own conclusions from that.

TeeJay
01-20-2007, 05:25 PM
FUCK GAYME, FUCK G-USHIT, OUTKAST FTW

quickdodgeŽ
01-20-2007, 05:33 PM
gunit pretty much ended gamers career.

I'll one-up you this. Gayme ended Gayme's career. Not G-Unit. Later, QD.

PhAtBoYMr2
01-20-2007, 05:47 PM
Im not a big game fan or anything, but he did kill g-unit on the diss tracks, no ifs, ands, or buts. Obviously 50 didn't release anything, because he had nothing that could compare to game at that time. As far as selling, hes still sold more than all of g-unit except 50 combined, so draw your own conclusions from that.

50 didn't release anything and still hasn't released anything because he is still making money off game. Think about it if 50 were to do game like he did ja-rule then no one would be peeping game, no one would buy his albums..

because 50 is making 25% off games shit still, he did'nt want to take any money from his pocket. It's all a business move by 50cent, he's in it for the paper

PhAtBoYMr2
01-20-2007, 05:49 PM
I'll one-up you this. Gayme ended Gayme's career. Not G-Unit. Later, QD.

your right about that, but the fact that Gunit dropped game his career has been in a downfall since. I mean he lost just about 75% of his fanbase after the gunit beef. The only people checking for game is the west coasters and i don't know anyone here or anyone up north that fucks with him

quickdodgeŽ
01-20-2007, 06:00 PM
your right about that, but the fact that Gunit dropped game his career has been in a downfall since. I mean he lost just about 75% of his fanbase after the gunit beef. The only people checking for game is the west coasters and i don't know anyone here or anyone up north that fucks with him

I give you some of that. But I think Gayme killed a lot of his fanbase because of all the shittalking he did. At first, it was cool and all, but after a while, it just got real old...real fast. I hear talks all the time about how people out West are tired of hearing about him everyday doing some dumbass shit. Just stick to making music for Gayme, not trying to diss everyone or kick everyone's ass. That's all there should be to it. Later, QD.

ironchef
01-20-2007, 10:05 PM
50 didn't release anything and still hasn't released anything because he is still making money off game. Think about it if 50 were to do game like he did ja-rule then no one would be peeping game, no one would buy his albums..

because 50 is making 25% off games shit still, he did'nt want to take any money from his pocket. It's all a business move by 50cent, he's in it for the paperI agree with you for the most part, but you gotta compare ja-rule and game, lyrically game is a zonda s to ja rules pinto. So, It would be much harder for 50 to take him out so to speak, on top of the fact 50 doesn't really want to take him out.

StupidBikerBoy
01-21-2007, 12:07 PM
FUCK GAYME, FUCK G-USHIT, OUTKAST FTW

+1

ShooterMcGavin
01-21-2007, 12:56 PM
what a fucktard