PDA

View Full Version : Boston Suburb High School Stabbing.

thecrazyone
01-20-2007, 12:59 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/01/19/sch....ap/index.html

SUDBURY, Massachusetts (AP) -- A 15-year-old student was stabbed to death Friday morning in the hallway of a high school in this affluent Boston suburb, and a classmate was charged with the killing.

James Alenson was stabbed in a fight with another male student before classes began at Lincoln-Sudbury Regional High School, District Attorney Gerard Leone said. The fight began in a bathroom and spilled into the hallway, Leone said.

Alenson, a freshman, was pronounced dead at a Concord hospital.

The 16-year-old suspect, who was identified in court papers as John Odgren, of Princeton, was to be arraigned as an adult on a murder charge Friday afternoon, Leone's office said. In first- and second-degree murder cases in Massachusetts, anyone age 14 or older is automatically tried as an adult.

Leone, who would not comment on a possible motive, called the fight an "isolated incident" between the two students. "There is no thought or belief that anyone else is in danger," he said.

Mary Clemens, a 17-year-old senior, said that when she arrived at the campus, students had gathered in the cafeteria.

"We were told by an administrator that someone was stabbed and it was bad, that that person was taken to the hospital and someone else had been taken to the police," Clemens said.

Students were sent home that morning.

"We're obviously heartbroken dealing with this," said John Ritchie, the school's superintendent and principal.

About 1,600 students attend the school, which is about 15 miles west of Boston

I used to live near Boston, that was actually that rival school of the high school i would have gone to if i were still living there.

TheGodfather
01-20-2007, 02:04 AM
Damn thats sad. Still all this violence in schools.

turbosx©
01-20-2007, 02:56 AM
well I hope for his sake he has a really good reason

Repost Squintz
01-20-2007, 08:48 AM
HE STOLE MY CORNFLAKES

Sol-Badguy
01-20-2007, 08:52 AM
Geez.

A friend of mine told me that there was a stabbing at Campbell high school in Smyrna this week. Some girl stabbed another girl with a rat tail comb in the head, neck, and shoulder.

The next day they found the real weapon.

Turns out she threw the steak knife into a trash can and said she did it with the comb.

Jecht
01-20-2007, 09:07 AM
Geez.

A friend of mine told me that there was a stabbing at Campbell high school in Smyrna this week. Some girl stabbed another girl with a rat tail comb in the head, neck, and shoulder.

The next day they found the real weapon.

Turns out she threw the steak knife into a trash can and said she did it with the comb.

Yeah, my little brothers were in the cafeteria when it happened and saw the entire thing.

Dragonfly5338
01-21-2007, 12:14 AM
Dude that's crazy, my fiance went to that school when he was younger.

ksinao
01-21-2007, 01:55 PM
i used to live near there.

noah
01-21-2007, 03:25 PM
holly crap thats fucked up.

Julio
01-21-2007, 03:50 PM
ah shit.. my boys,unlcle baby moma's sisters cousin ex husband's moma 1st child went there... sucks..

I used to live not to far from there.. Lawrence & methuen... sorry ass places...