PDA

View Full Version : any cars...

juan b
01-19-2007, 05:50 PM
intrested to see how many cars are out there in the mid to high 300's that would be intrested to run.. i havent raced anyone in my car yet and would like to have a fun night out.. these will be fun, friendly runs, if there is anyone in the mid 400's intrested in running also let me know.. i just gotta be prepared for that, so a notice a little ahead of time would be great :)

CHADbee
01-19-2007, 07:25 PM
come to the southside meet

ivansnow
01-19-2007, 08:08 PM
intrested to see how many cars are out there in the mid to high 300's that would be intrested to run.. i havent raced anyone in my car yet and would like to have a fun night out.. these will be fun, friendly runs, if there is anyone in the mid 400's intrested in running also let me know.. i just gotta be prepared for that, so a notice a little ahead of time would be great :)
im down if you come sat southside meet.

iloveboost
01-19-2007, 09:19 PM
I may try and make it out.

WhiteAccord
01-19-2007, 10:39 PM
come to the southside meet

x2

Evolunchbox
01-19-2007, 10:52 PM

I'll race ya! I'm running around 400+

juan b
01-20-2007, 07:48 AM
this damn southside meet.....:thinking: i would have to put my drag radials back on the car raise it blah blah.. to much to do on my day off... how about im deff. down for next weekend.. and ill bring the special gas also to race the higher hp cars.. :goodjob:

usually how many cars are out there? and is it like the bp meets where u have cops sitting on every corner?

0camaro1
01-20-2007, 10:49 AM
this damn southside meet.....:thinking: i would have to put my drag radials back on the car raise it blah blah.. to much to do on my day off... how about im deff. down for next weekend.. and ill bring the special gas also to race the higher hp cars.. :goodjob:

usually how many cars are out there? and is it like the bp meets where u have cops sitting on every corner?

do u do dig runs. if so im sure we have a couple of cars that will be more then happy to take money i mean race u

Maniaç
01-20-2007, 11:25 AM
juan just take a trip downsouth or don't race.. up north is dead.. way to hot

Tank
01-20-2007, 12:30 PM

i hear excuses come out man bring it like you got better to do i thinks not so come for some fun

AnclyT
01-20-2007, 03:10 PM
this damn southside meet.....:thinking: i would have to put my drag radials back on the car raise it blah blah.. to much to do on my day off... how about im deff. down for next weekend..

i know exactly what you mean...
my radials are at my other house, untorque, jack it up, switch wheels, raise the car, etc.

sucks cuz you can't race anything high hp in a fwd without the radials :cry:

spinning > winning :doh:

198plus
01-20-2007, 06:06 PM
WANT SOME

juan b
01-20-2007, 07:04 PM
198plus what do u have?

southside im coming next weekend be ready :boobies:

0camaro1 Sure, I'll race your LS1 with a 200 shot, for $1000. Nah, nevermind... if i win, you'll still try to hustle me... You're not worth my time:bump: im looking for fun friendly runs..

ChAmP_CoUpE
01-21-2007, 03:35 AM
haha juan its all good im lazy on my days off too hahaha esp when they are weeknd days... haha maybe we can head down south next week though.... i went out there today nice turn out... we see hit me up slut!

0camaro1
01-21-2007, 09:47 AM
198plus what do u have?

southside im coming next weekend be ready :boobies:

0camaro1 Sure, I'll race your LS1 with a 200 shot, for $1000. Nah, nevermind... if i win, you'll still try to hustle me... You're not worth my time:bump: im looking for fun friendly runs..

hahahaha 200 shot i wish well if your to much of a pussy to race me and scard of a kid thats 5'10 and 130 lbs wet and rocks in his pockets is going to "hustle" u. then why dont u get u some of 198plus, init2winit, or corbaclone they will be glad to run u for some money with out any hustling

gtikid
01-21-2007, 12:45 PM
haha juan its all good im lazy on my days off too hahaha esp when they are weeknd days... haha maybe we can head down south next week though.... i went out there today nice turn out... we see hit me up slut!

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan when the hell aren't you lazy?!?! :lmfao:

soul
01-21-2007, 12:46 PM
i might run ya

juan b
01-21-2007, 01:43 PM
hahahaha 200 shot i wish well if your to much of a pussy to race me and scard of a kid thats 5'10 and 130 lbs wet and rocks in his pockets is going to "hustle" u. then why dont u get u some of 198plus, init2winit, or corbaclone they will be glad to run u for some money with out any hustling

i dont know you, but yesterday when i logged on i had 3 new messages to watch out, that your one shady guy... and what i said was a copy and paste that someone asked me to say cause it would make his day..:bump:

198plus i asked what he had, init2winit is obviously out of my leauge and corbaclone i dont know who that is.. and plus if you read i have said a few times in not here to race for money, i would like to race just for fun.. i didnt make this post thinking im a big bad ass, i specifically just asked to race ppl with similar power levels as me, that just makes it fun, and competitive..

0camaro1
01-21-2007, 05:11 PM
i dont know you, but yesterday when i logged on i had 3 new messages to watch out, that your one shady guy... and what i said was a copy and paste that someone asked me to say cause it would make his day..:bump:

198plus i asked what he had, init2winit is obviously out of my leauge and corbaclone i dont know who that is.. and plus if you read i have said a few times in not here to race for money, i would like to race just for fun.. i didnt make this post thinking im a big bad ass, i specifically just asked to race ppl with similar power levels as me, that just makes it fun, and competitive..

what do u mean by shady guy i think thats some bull shit. and above u said u were going to race me for a $1000 wtf.

juan b
01-21-2007, 05:35 PM
what do u mean by shady guy i think thats some bull shit. and above u said u were going to race me for a $1000 wtf.

obviously if u read what i said, thats a copy and paste that someone asked if i could post..

about the shady part, i dont know what they meant but these are copied and paste from my pm's..

"also just awarning. stay away from 0camao1 or what ever his name is. him and his people are extremely shady"

"But just to inform you:

0camaro1 is a hustler, and all the guys he hangs around.... even if you win, and have a faster car, can drive better, and hookup they'll hustle you."

0camaro1
01-21-2007, 06:03 PM
obviously if u read what i said, thats a copy and paste that someone asked if i could post..

about the shady part, i dont know what they meant but these are copied and paste from my pm's..

"also just awarning. stay away from 0camao1 or what ever his name is. him and his people are extremely shady"

"But just to inform you:

0camaro1 is a hustler, and all the guys he hangs around.... even if you win, and have a faster car, can drive better, and hookup they'll hustle you."

haha i know who sent u most of that well then i guess me all the ppl i hang out with are all hustlers

ksinao
01-21-2007, 09:01 PM

"But just to inform you:

ouch

1insaneR
01-21-2007, 09:14 PM
i give you my props to you... i saw your car today at the honda meet and its one clean ass civic soo my props to you and a nice build. the only type R down there.

ChAmP_CoUpE
01-21-2007, 09:24 PM
HAHAHA people cant read... he said he dont race for money but they keep offering money races... *scratches head*....