PDA

View Full Version : why dont people drive the correct car

jhontens
01-18-2007, 11:58 PM
why dont people drive the correct car/

I am sick and tired of people i porsches that go slower than speed limit slower or people who drive volvos and cut you off and drive recklessly

post if u agree

ksinao
01-19-2007, 12:05 AM
maybe the people in porches know that cops look for fast/loud cars and don't want to attract extra attention and get pulled over for a speeding ticket, therefore raising the already high insurance.

3.5altman
01-19-2007, 12:56 AM
i get tired of cops jacking my nuts, so I drive like an old lady... but i get where your coming from

xLSTONEx
01-19-2007, 01:51 AM
Your dumb, most people with expensive cars only get them for people to stare at them because they love that feeling. Thus most of them go slow so people can stare at them and they get the satisfaction.

Thread/ please no one else respond, lock please!

Krazykouki
01-19-2007, 01:59 AM

I am sick and tired of people i porsches that go slower than speed limit slower or people who drive volvos and cut you off and drive recklessly

post if u agree

quit being a hater.

HEATON
01-19-2007, 03:38 AM
Who says a Volvo is suppose to go slow? It's kinda odd you complaining about someone going the speed limit.

That's like saying if you own a AK47 you're ment to wear a black mask and shoot ppl then yell shit afterwards.. Oh wait my bad.. You are suppose to do that stuff.

05Tib
01-19-2007, 07:23 AM
just because your car is fast doesnt mean u have to drive like everything is a 1/4 mile run

Halfwit
01-19-2007, 07:29 AM
just cause u have power doesnt mean u have to drive like a fuckbag and show it off.

Nemesis
01-19-2007, 07:29 AM

post if u agree

You were born in 88. This kinda post is to be expected. You and your vette owning STI denying counterpart should be friends. :rolleyes:

ahmonrah
01-19-2007, 07:31 AM
so jhontens....what is the correct car?? i mean a car aint like a suit that you'd get from mens warehouse, where they look you up down and run some measuring tape down your legs and go "ahh!!....you'll be better suited for a YARIS.....mmm, yes...the yaris. your timid and scary demeanor lends it self to be one that doesnt like confrontation or potential trouble of any sort. compared with your tall, yet gangly appearance, slight abnormally large ears and huge adams apple, stringy bill gate-ish hair would make you more likely a driver of a vehicle with no more than 12hp, that way, you'll be unnoticed by women and cops alike, plus your insurance company will absolutely LOVE YOU!!! HOW'S THAT FOR cheaper insurance rates!!? here sir, give your fitter a hug!"

R.Kelly
01-19-2007, 07:44 AM
if i had a porsche id drive it slow too that cars fucking expensive

man
01-19-2007, 08:36 AM
Sounds like the og poster is just mad cause a porsche made him late for his appointment to get his braces taken off...

Kyle
01-19-2007, 09:09 AM
WTF. Why did rich people need to drive like ass holes? If they are in a Porsche it's probably not their DD so they are probably in no hury, because they have no where to be.

Oh and R3RUN's dad says people (riceboys mainly) challenge the C4S quite a bit.

81911SC
01-19-2007, 10:58 AM
i have a porsche and i drive her slow is that ok with u? isnt there somebody on here with a bad ass volvo s60r i think and i know another guy with a pretty quick one must b the braces

Crazy Asian
01-19-2007, 11:00 AM
I have a prelude and ppl think I go like speed racer. HELL NO BITCH YOU CAN GET THE TICKET BUT ME NAH ILL CHILL!!!

Sol-Badguy
01-19-2007, 11:01 AM
Sounds like the og poster is just mad cause a porsche made him late for his appointment to get his braces taken off...
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

1989_crx_si
01-19-2007, 11:07 AM
cuz you can't afford one doesn't mean you have to hate.. people who buys those cars knows better not to be racing it on the street and actually take it to legit race tracks.. trust me.. i know what i'm saying dude..

Hulud
01-19-2007, 11:12 AM
maybe the people in porches know that cops look for fast/loud cars and don't want to attract extra attention and get pulled over for a speeding ticket, therefore raising the already high insurance.
how do you get IN a porch?

CRX3R
01-19-2007, 11:47 AM
Fuck it.. sometimes a nucca just feel like driving slow.. It could just be one of those days.. plus Speeding don't do shit but burn more gas and gas is like $5 a gallon..

ksinao
01-19-2007, 12:25 PM
how do you get IN a porch?

still trying to figure it out.

Sol-Badguy
01-19-2007, 02:39 PM
Fuck it.. sometimes a nucca just feel like driving slow.. It could just be one of those days.. plus Speeding don't do shit but burn more gas and gas is like $5 a gallon..
:thinking:

R3RUN
01-19-2007, 03:01 PM
WTF. Why did rich people need to drive like ass holes? If they are in a Porsche it's probably not their DD so they are probably in no hury, because they have no where to be.

Oh and R3RUN's dad says people (riceboys mainly) challenge the C4S quite a bit.

Yea he gets people reving at him alot. He doesn't drive very slow though. He takes it easy on the smaller roads and in traffic but on the highway he normally cruises above 90. Can't wait till I get back in town, get to drive it for 30min..lol