PDA

View Full Version : kristi is tonsil-less!!!

kilpatty43
06-15-2005, 05:55 PM
surgery went well...her tonsils were the size of walnuts when the doc removed them which tells how bad the infection was...shes doing good...in pain obviously but good...just wanted to let everyone know

4dmin
06-15-2005, 07:16 PM
good she has 2 days to recover for TFS

Kevykev
06-15-2005, 07:18 PM
^ hah inconsiderate byatch!

collins
06-15-2005, 07:41 PM
lol damn paul! oh and heather, the doc said they weren't actually infected. she has a sinus infection, but the tonsils were just huge on their own. but yeah, she's a toughie!

soul
06-15-2005, 09:35 PM
i remember getting my tonsils out

it was horrible.............. :rollseyes:

Kristi
06-16-2005, 12:06 PM
it is horrible. my throat hurts like hell, but i'm able to talk and stuff which is good. sorry paul, no tunerfest for me this year - i can't get hot, if it were indoors i would go, but since it is outdoors, i can't. sorry!

and thank you heather and james for taking care of me!

carrascopa
06-16-2005, 12:08 PM
WHEN YOU EAT TOO MUCH AND GET BIG AND FAT.. EVERYTHING IN YOUR BODY GETS FAT! THIS IS A PRIME EXAMPLE OF WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU BECOME OBESE

B16a2 Civic
06-16-2005, 12:16 PM
well...alex found tha thread Lol

LaurenK
06-16-2005, 12:17 PM
Great to hear!!! Woot!!!

Kristi
06-16-2005, 12:18 PM
I can't believe you are being such an ass. I just had fucking surgery - not because I am fat - but because my tonsils got swollen. You are a fucking asshole. How dare you. You know - you could have just gone right past this thread but instead you had to come on here and be a dickhead. Screw you Alex. You are the fat ass - you are bigger than me - so eat shit and die mother fucker and let me get back to recovering from my obese surgery as you call it.

carrascopa
06-16-2005, 12:21 PM
I am fat

AT LEAST YOU ADMIT IT NOW! ACCEPTANCE IS THE FIRST STEP TO RECOVERY

kilpatty43
06-16-2005, 12:31 PM
god alex you are such a prick...she had fucking surgery...you could at least have a bit of compassion...do the world a favor and kill yourself

JagerGirl
06-16-2005, 12:31 PM
omg..

carrascopa
06-16-2005, 12:36 PM
god alex you are such a prick...she had fucking surgery...you could at least have a bit of compassion...do the world a favor and kill yourself

THAT WAS KINDA HARSH! AND BESIDES SHE HAD HER TONSILS REMOVED! THATS ABOUT AS COMMON AS A FUCKING CAVITY FILL. ITS NOT LIKE THAT FAT ASS HAD OPENHEART SURGERY OR ANYTHING ( although i bet that heffers arteries are clogged like a mofo )

4dmin
06-16-2005, 01:28 PM
the doc said they weren't actually infected. she has a sinus infection, but the tonsils were just huge on their own.

they were probably huge b/c your tongue has been down there too much :D

Ex_Vtec_Girl
06-16-2005, 01:38 PM
not trying to be a bitch or get in the middle of yalls little spat, but i kinda have to agree with alex. i don't get on here much lately, but the little bit that i've been on in the last few weeks, i've seen several posts on this same topic...i didn't think it was that big of a deal to get your tonsils out. kids have it done all the time......

just my 2 cents

Shawna
06-16-2005, 02:09 PM
yes very true but she was nervous about getting it done and a lot of us on here know her and care about her. we aren't going to be able to see her for a while so this is way for us to be able to know hows shes doing instead of bugging her all hours of the day with phone calls...

lilgapeach
06-16-2005, 02:12 PM
Even thoes of us who don't know her care to know thats shes doin ok... He didn't have to be such a jerk about it. Glade you are ok Kristi!!!!!

Shawna
06-16-2005, 02:13 PM
Even thoes of us who don't know her care to know thats shes doin ok... He didn't have to be such a jerk about it. Glade you are ok Kristi!!!!!

^^^ :bigok:

carrascopa
06-16-2005, 02:19 PM
fat girls unite!!

B16a2 Civic
06-16-2005, 02:26 PM
Alex, you have a negative rating....

Shawna
06-16-2005, 02:26 PM
fat girls unite!!

how in the hell can you call me or her fat for one you havent ever seen me b4 so how would you know...fyi im far from fat...

and second F*CK OFF

LaurenK
06-16-2005, 02:30 PM
Ladies,...If you wouldn't let Alex get to you so much he wouldn't make so many comments...that's just how he is.

And by the way, he probably has a (-) rating cause you all are giving that to him. I doubt he cares.

B16a2 Civic
06-16-2005, 02:33 PM
Lauren, i swear your signature people are always changing

Shawna
06-16-2005, 02:33 PM
yes and I realize that but either way shes pregnant and thats just wrong and if im offended by something then Im going to say something about it. i could care less what he thinks about me but I am going to say something about it.

LaurenK
06-16-2005, 02:34 PM
Lauren, i swear your signature people are always changing
LOL...I know, I get bored with them, so I am constantly changing them!

B16a2 Civic
06-16-2005, 02:37 PM
yes and I realize that but either way shes pregnant and thats just wrong and if im offended by something then Im going to say something about it. i could care less what he thinks about me but I am going to say something about it.

whose pregnant?

Lauren- atleast your always ontop of your signature game Lol, some peeps sig never changes Lol

civic95
06-16-2005, 02:39 PM
whose pregnant?

Werd! This thread just got interesting.

B16a2 Civic
06-16-2005, 02:40 PM
oh wait, LilGapeach is, she likes cheese puffs by planters, now named cheese mania...btw, did you get those?

collins
06-16-2005, 02:41 PM
alex, i mean really now. you honestly have done what i thought even you wouldnt do. this is past "entertainment" value. this is you being a dick. i sure as hell dont appreciate it, much like everybody else that cares about her, and no, thats not just me and her mother. dude, about her being fat, that aint true. i weigh more than she does, and i KNOW i'm not fat. removing tonsils has nothing to do with weight anyway.

ex-vtec-girl, yes, this is true that kids have it done all the time. but ask any doctor, as you get older, the recovery process takes MUCH more time than when a 2 year old has the procedure done, so your post isn't very relative, given the posted "facts" as you believe they are. the surgeon she had said that an adult's recovery time is at least 3 times what a child's would be. if a child's recovery time is about a week, then an adult could take up to, if not more than, 3 weeks to make a full recovery.

anyway back to alex...
they were swollen because they had the possibility of being cancerous, says the surgeon. we're still waiting on the results from that. another point, she's left everything alone that has anything even remotely related to you or your affairs. she's not been "omg alex your such a cock sucking mother fucking peice of shit asshole" recently, of course until your asinine comments in this thread. if you still have an issue, call me. 404-790-5255 and we'll work something out. knock it off. its getting old.

lilgapeach
06-16-2005, 02:41 PM
I don't care if he calls me fat LOL I am fat, if he were 8 1/2 mts preggy he would be fat too LOL. I am actully used to his meaness I can remember back last year him being like that twords me EVERY time I posted something so I don't let him get to me. I do agree with you about not caring what he thinks and also about saying something but with him it usuly makes it worse LOL.. (I think he has issues)

Shawna
06-16-2005, 02:42 PM
lol yea glad you figured that out lol and I think she found out where some were!

Shawna
06-16-2005, 02:42 PM
I don't care if he calls me fat LOL I am fat, if he were 8 1/2 mts preggy he would be fat too LOL. I am actully used to his meaness I can remember back last year him being like that twords me EVERY time I posted something so I don't let him get to me. I do agree with you about not caring what he thinks and also about saying something but with him it usuly makes it worse LOL.. (I think he has issues)

lol i think he does too!!!! Im glad we are on the same page about things!!!

lilgapeach
06-16-2005, 02:43 PM
oh wait, LilGapeach is, she likes cheese puffs by planters, now named cheese mania...btw, did you get those?
I am going tomorrow afternoon to get them so that I will have them to bring a can to Paul Sat...

4dmin
06-16-2005, 02:44 PM
its alex people... your surprised!!!

collins
paul, no i'm not suprised, i'm just tired of it.

LaurenK
That's what I'm sayin...It's just Alex.

Shawna
06-16-2005, 02:46 PM
lol yea I guess he gets really bored and it makes him feel better to make fun of people... I did that back in 6th grade but whatever floats his boat!!!

B16a2 Civic
06-16-2005, 02:47 PM
cheezey poofs....good.....
hope you get em and so does Paul, remember Paul teher from her....AND ME.

collins
Ladies,...If you wouldn't let Alex get to you so much he wouldn't make so many comments...that's just how he is.

i would agree with you, but she's left it alone for quite a while now, so he really has no purpose to keep egging it on. its to the point of being rediculous.

4dmin
well since 1/2 the females on the board are in this topic... who is doing the bikini contest at TFS???

lilgapeach
06-16-2005, 02:49 PM
well since 1/2 the females on the board are in this topic... who is doing the bikini contest at TFS???
Ummmm not me LOL.

LaurenK
06-16-2005, 02:50 PM
lol yea I guess he gets really bored and it makes him feel better to make fun of people... I did that back in 6th grade but whatever floats his boat!!!
You are letting him get to you...or you wouldn't keep posting and getting upset about it. Whatever, I am just trying to give you advice...that's all I'm gonna say.

Shawna
06-16-2005, 02:52 PM
You are letting him get to you...or you wouldn't keep posting and getting upset about it. Whatever, I am just trying to give you advice...that's all I'm gonna say.

lol trust me everyone would know if it were getting to me. i think its funny thats all and Im a very opinionated person so i speak my mind when I dont agree with something.

LaurenK
06-16-2005, 03:18 PM
lol trust me everyone would know if it were getting to me. i think its funny thats all and Im a very opinionated person so i speak my mind when I dont agree with something.
As does everyone else on this "site", just like Alex...

And Collins, I understand what you are saying...but...I recall threads made by "Alex" that your woman has commented in, and started a situation. Every end has it's angle, and Alex has been on this "site" forever now and he hasn't changed. He was this way in the beginning and he will be this way in the end. He does it to me too!
Brush your shoulders off... :goodjob:

And that "site" was for you Paul.

Shawna
06-16-2005, 03:28 PM
and that's cool and all but i dont see a problem with me saying something about it. I realize where you are coming from and all and thats totally cool and I agree but Im going to say something regaurdless. If he starts something thats on him not me I dont care what he says or thinks b/c I know that whatever it is it's not true.

Ex_Vtec_Girl
06-16-2005, 03:29 PM
tell em lauren :D

alex is alex & he's never going to change the way he posts on ia...he's been on the site a lot longer than 95% of the people on here so either get over it or don't read his posts...

& as far as my comment about having your tonsils removed not being a big deal, i look at it this way...she could have a kidney failing, heart problems, something like that...just be happy it's just tonsils & everything will be fine.

carrascopa
06-16-2005, 03:36 PM
I LOVE THE WAY THIS TOPIC BECAME ALL ABOUT ME!!! I FEEL SPECIAL.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LUV U LAUREN

AND YOUR ALRIGHT TOO MICHELE

COLLINS IM GONNA CALL YOU IN A MINUTE.. JUST SIT BY YOUR PHONE AND HOLD YOUR BREATH

collins
06-16-2005, 05:41 PM
alex, i dont have time to go back and forth with ya, man. just chill, ok?