PDA

View Full Version : General Chat COPS V.S. THE PEOPLE

90CivicHatch19
06-15-2005, 05:49 PM
Ok im not anywhere near Atlanta i live in Augusta Ga.I'm just wanting to know how the cops are up there?down here we hang out every friday and saturday night.we do nothing wrong we sit and 2 different sonics and we hang out at books-a-million.when we are at sonic we order food. its just we sit on our cars are hang out and eat.but we still get harassed by the police.yeah some people race,speed,rev their motors around here.but most of us are just hanging out on a weekend.and they pull up flash some lights and threat'n to right up sitations for parking their and if we get caught again we get fined!.so does anyone else have these kind of bullsh*t problems anywhere else??Everyone keep it real peace.MOST COPS ARE STRAIGHT BUT FOR THE OTHER ONES :2up: 2-UP

PSINXS
06-15-2005, 05:57 PM
yes we get the same shit in atlanta. I remember when moreland was the hot spot we got harassed all the time. u cant park here, no loitering. i was at gas station about to get gas and got kicked out. In stockbridge i never had a problem. Havent had any problems on old national or pleasant hill yet. SO u got your few dickhead cops just like anywhere else.

innerhole
06-15-2005, 07:23 PM
yea the moreland gas station was cool back in the day, Until the damn "parking lot raceing" became illegal. ha

HiPSI
06-15-2005, 08:14 PM
yea the moreland gas station was cool back in the day, Until the damn "parking lot raceing" became illegal. ha

ummm... i believe it was always illegal.

HiPSI
06-15-2005, 08:19 PM
Ok im not anywhere near Atlanta i live in Augusta Ga.I'm just wanting to know how the cops are up there?down here we hang out every friday and saturday night.we do nothing wrong we sit and 2 different sonics and we hang out at books-a-million.when we are at sonic we order food. its just we sit on our cars are hang out and eat.but we still get harassed by the police.yeah some people race,speed,rev their motors around here.but most of us are just hanging out on a weekend.and they pull up flash some lights and threat'n to right up sitations for parking their and if we get caught again we get fined!.so does anyone else have these kind of bullsh*t problems anywhere else??Everyone keep it real peace.MOST COPS ARE STRAIGHT BUT FOR THE OTHER ONES :2up: 2-UP

if you are a customer of the Sonic for example, then they can't really do a damn thing as long as you're not causing a disturbance (ie. idiots standing around revving engines/blasting stereos/being obnoxious in general). they would have no reason to as long as you're behaving and actually buying food. as for the booksamillion lot, if the land owners don't want people there then you can't be there, simple as that. best thing is to just be courteous, don't try to draw a large crowd (idiots automatically show up, they can smell a chance to show off their latest whistle tips and flame throwing altezza lights from miles away), and stick to an establishment where you can be a customer instead of someone just taking up their space.

quickdodgeŽ
06-15-2005, 09:35 PM
^^^ Exactly. Later, QD.

R33AccorD
06-16-2005, 06:37 PM
yea...well in macon on zebulon road...some friends of mine would try and hang out up at that sonic...they would purchase food...and be just like any other customer...but because they have hooked up rides...they wanna kick them out..thinkin its some kids causing trouble...stereotyping...and its bullshit...but...i must say...i have never been harrassed like that...i went up there one time with a few friends...sat down and started eating...hoping they would try and kick me out...so i could make them feel stupid cuz im a customer...but it didnt happen...o well...shit happens though

HiPSI
06-16-2005, 08:15 PM
yea...well in macon on zebulon road...some friends of mine would try and hang out up at that sonic...they would purchase food...and be just like any other customer...but because they have hooked up rides...they wanna kick them out..thinkin its some kids causing trouble...stereotyping...and its bullshit...but...i must say...i have never been harrassed like that...i went up there one time with a few friends...sat down and started eating...hoping they would try and kick me out...so i could make them feel stupid cuz im a customer...but it didnt happen...o well...shit happens though

i don't buy that shit. if your friends were just eating and talking amongst themselves then there'd be no reason to try to make them leave regardless of what they drive. now if they were sitting around acting stupid/talking loud/spouting off profanity that would make a sailor blush then i'd see how they'd want them out.

1SICKLEX
06-16-2005, 11:09 PM
I would suggest getting prior permission from the management of an establishment or as stated, buy a soda and your now a patron.