PDA

View Full Version : 1ST. Annual Spring Kickoff Bash

rickgiblin
01-18-2007, 08:07 PM
Well, Im going to be throwing a car show in April. Im just trying to get everyone’s feedback to see if that would be a good time. I know alot of people put there cars in the shop to get them ready for the next coming up show season. Would anyone be interested in coming? There would be different classes and with payouts and trophies. I think it would be a great way to start off the show season. Im hoping to be able to get a bunch of car clubs and sponsors to be able to give away free stuff. I know that I would more than likely be able to get motorcycle sponsors with maybe a new set of tires for the winner of the bike class if more than about 5 bikes show up :yes: . But post up your thoughts and questions about it. We were thinking in having it in Braselton but if that’s to far away for most people then will consider moving it to a closer location to Atlanta. Thanks and have a great day. :goodjob:

steedracer
01-18-2007, 08:27 PM
where in Braselton would you have the car show? my car isn't to good but i would probably come, i live in winder.

Princess12
01-18-2007, 08:28 PM
where in Braselton would you have the car show? my car isn't to good but i would probably come, i live in winder.

Adjacent to YearOne is a huge parking lot in what used to be the Mitsubishi complex, now it's a church. They are willing to let us use it