PDA

View Full Version : Make it fit.....

blacknightteg
01-18-2007, 03:14 PM
ok, so i recently put on the side skirts to my kit and now the only thing that is left is the rear lip to put on. we attempted at putting it on this past weekend, and well...it didnt work, it seems to just not line up like missaligned or warped, things like that. anyways, i really am wanting to get it on, But i dont really want to spend a shit tone of money anymore so yeah. Can some one tell me a way to i guess, UNWARP it so that it might fit? please let me knwo so that i can attempt it.

nofive-0
01-18-2007, 03:26 PM
put it in the oven. next time don't buy something off of ebay.

jmmx258
01-18-2007, 03:28 PM
Shot in the dark, but try laying it front of a heater for a while, like a good long while. Not to long tho haha. After it gets pretty Pliable make sure your all set to stick it on there. Its worth a shot lol

2.0civic
01-18-2007, 03:29 PM
i dont think i would listen to a guy with a riced out car on body work when his lights dont even line up.....

HalfBaked
01-18-2007, 03:30 PM
Next time don't buy a cheap shitty kit.

blacknightteg
01-18-2007, 03:33 PM
didnt buy a cheap shitty kit. off ebay or anything. Bought it through a shop. and its a damn daily driver. i didnt make this thread to get flamed i make it to get an idea of how i can put it on. If you have a rear lip for me that i can put on then by all means. please let me know.

2.0civic
01-18-2007, 03:35 PM
didnt buy a cheap shitty kit. off ebay or anything. Bought it through a shop. and its a damn daily driver. i didnt make this thread to get flamed i make it to get an idea of how i can put it on. If you have a rear lip for me that i can put on then by all means. please let me know.

is it an oem bumper??

blacknightteg
01-18-2007, 03:36 PM
yeah, the rear bumper is oem.

jmmx258
01-18-2007, 07:43 PM
i dont think i would listen to a guy with a riced out car on body work when his lights dont even line up.....

Trust me, If i built the car the lights would line up. I'm a stickler for things like that. I have full intentions on fixing it. I just have to much other shnit to worry about. Considering, i just moved here and I need to find a job before i worry about my lights lining up.

In due time, It will all get fixed. No hurry's, it starts, runs, and gets me where I need to go. I'm Pleased with it thus far.