PDA

View Full Version : Misc Needed: Japanese Speaker for Conversational Learning

Ran
01-18-2007, 01:57 PM
Looking For Someone Who Speaks Japanese For Conversational Learning
Seriously need to find someone who is a good speaker of the Japanese language. I used to know a bit, but it has since died out without having the chance to use it. If you are free on Weekends, Fridays, or otherwise and can help me out, please PM me.

This post is made in pre-emptive planning for my move to Japan hopefully in the near future. I would like to become more familiar with the language and such before making my move or filing onlin resume's. Thank you!

Note: Wasn't sure where to post this, but Lifestyle's seemed like a good spot. :goodjob:

RiceBoy
01-18-2007, 02:15 PM
You willing to pay or what? I know a japanese girl that you can converse all day...

Ran
01-18-2007, 02:19 PM
If needed yeah, I can pay a little bit for the time spent.

Brut
01-18-2007, 02:27 PM
I'll ask my mom if she is able to on the weekends. I can speak japanese up to a certain point she taught me quit a bit but I can't carry on a converstation for a long time.

Ran
01-18-2007, 02:37 PM
I'll ask my mom if she is able to on the weekends. I can speak japanese up to a certain point she taught me quit a bit but I can't carry on a converstation for a long time.At this point, neither can I so someone on a more elementary level would be nice. :)

{X}Echo419
01-18-2007, 02:43 PM
You willing to pay or what? I know a japanese girl that you can converse all day...
if she's cute she can talk to me in whatever language she wants to all damn day. :yes:

Stormhammer
01-18-2007, 03:34 PM
If needed yeah, I can pay a little bit for the time spent.

it better be jdm like a geisha then

Nismo
01-18-2007, 06:03 PM
Then you can have JDM sex with her after!

mocha latte cupcake
01-18-2007, 06:07 PM
awww yeah the sweet sideways lovin lol..... i'll talk to my aunt nate, shes so JDM her eyes look like yours lol.... also being that she is from japan lol

Ran
01-19-2007, 08:31 AM
This was a serious request. Please don't spam my thread.

DeutscheBAG!
01-19-2007, 08:53 AM
Nihongo yoku hanasemasen

i think i know of a place that can help.there is japanese bookstore in doraville i visit pretty frequently. Everyone in their is straight JDM. I been there so many times, they think I speak fluent japanese(very rare they conversate in english ever to me)

i know they would be more than willing to help

Ran
01-19-2007, 08:59 AM
Nihongo yoku hanasemasen

i think i know of a place that can help.there is japanese bookstore in doraville i visit pretty frequently. Everyone in their is straight JDM. I been there so many times, they think I speak fluent japanese(very rare they conversate in english ever to me)

i know they would be more than willing to helpThanks Walker. Japan Books is near my school as well, and they're all Japanese. Still, most don't have the patience to deal with my slow-paced learning. :(

DeutscheBAG!
01-19-2007, 09:08 AM
Thanks Walker. Japan Books is near my school as well, and they're all Japanese. Still, most don't have the patience to deal with my slow-paced learning. :(

Go see the girl next door and rainbow video store..she has nothing but time on her hands :goodjob:

ct9a gsr
01-22-2007, 01:54 PM
Kennesaw State University has an ESL program where you can sign up to help teach another student English on your free time and their free time... you can choose age, sex, and nationality of the student. With this said, I'm sure you can request the student to teach you their language in return.

BTW, where's my GTO OSTs? -.-;

Ran
01-22-2007, 01:58 PM
Kennesaw State University has an ESL program where you can sign up to help teach another student English on your free time and their free time... you can choose age, sex, and nationality of the student. With this said, I'm sure you can request the student to teach you their language in return.

BTW, where's my GTO OSTs? -.-;Did not know that. I'll look into it.

I searched my music files and I can't find Poison. :(

GGPIS3
01-22-2007, 02:02 PM
my girl will help teach you but for 100/hour. take it or leave it. btw, she will be fully dressed.

Ran
01-22-2007, 02:03 PM
my girl will help teach you but for 100/hour. take it or leave it. btw, she will be fully dressed.$100 an hour? Not a chance in hell. I can drive to the Japanese book store and fumble through a conversation for free. Thanks anyway.

The Ninja
01-22-2007, 03:31 PM
lolol at $100/hr. thats like professional lessons + sex.

Bruce Leroy
01-22-2007, 03:57 PM
lolol at $100/hr. thats like professional lessons + sex.

:lmfao: :idb:

Sport1.3
01-22-2007, 03:59 PM
there are a bunch of "spas" downtown where the woman know almost no English and only japanese.....plus, hell if you dont learn anything there, at least you get your jollies off?!? amirite?

Ran
01-22-2007, 05:52 PM
there are a bunch of "spas" downtown where the woman know almost no English and only japanese.....plus, hell if you dont learn anything there, at least you get your jollies off?!? amirite?Been to one. It was okay, but I'm looking for something more...formal?

ShooterMcGavin
01-22-2007, 06:12 PM
so how much are u willing to pay?

ShooterMcGavin
01-22-2007, 06:12 PM
seriously

Sport1.3
01-23-2007, 08:36 AM
kurakka beeru Karaoke hachi roku daiben hiroshima mokuzai sushi nagasaki toyota!!!!

dude, for $20 ill spout off japanese all day son!

Ran
01-23-2007, 11:10 AM
so how much are u willing to pay?I dunno. Depending on the person and how it goes. I'm negotiable, but I'm not throwing out an @sswad of money.

dude, for $20 ill spout off japanese all day son!Take your spam back to the WL nutsucker.

GGPIS3
01-26-2007, 03:25 PM
I dunno. Depending on the person and how it goes. I'm negotiable, but I'm not throwing out an @sswad of money.

Take your spam back to the WL nutsucker.

thought you were serious about learning... sometimes you gotta pay to play. time is money.

maybe if you were friends with the person you could find it for cheaper or free... if when you ask for outside help from individuals you dont know.... you will have to pay. ;) unless ofcourse the person willing to help has no life, has no concept of time vs money, or on an extremely rare occasion, they are just nice....

good luck though.. i think it would be easier just renting some anime and act like your talking to them.... if you feel stupid, just drop a couple of tabs and then it will feel real enough. :yes: