PDA

View Full Version : Jon can i ask you a "Hispanic" question?

jon360
01-18-2007, 12:41 PM
so im just getting to work (blue cross blue shield) and a lady in my dept. is on the elevator with me...she then asks..hey jon, i need to ask you a "hispanic" question...please dont take offense to it...so me being the smart a$$ that i am..said, sure go ahead......cuz i wanna hear this....so she asks "yesterday, in our van pool, we noticed a hispanic guy drive by us and he had a sticker that read In Memory of so and so...and all of us on the bus started to ask why hispanics do that?" and she kept a serious face asking me this..so i did what i always do...i laughed at her..and hard...and just politely answered, "well, i see a lot of people with that on the back of their cars...i mean, think about it...dont you like dale earnhardt, she said hell yeah...then i said...so why do all yall put stickers in memory of him?" so then she gave me the look like i just threatened to bomb the building...it was priceless...then she said, well i didnt know if it meant that the person bought the car from them and its in memory of them, or if the person died in the car......then i gave her the crickets look....like..wtf?

sorry just had to share this lovely story with yalll...peace!

imbosile
01-18-2007, 12:42 PM
hahah wtf what a dumbass

2.0civic
01-18-2007, 12:43 PM
um...ok...you should have said some shit in spanish...hell you had her in a empty elevator

it would have been funny if you would have hit emergency stop, and been like "the fuck you just say bitch? you want to die today?"

that look would have been priceless

TeeJay
01-18-2007, 12:44 PM
whoaz

Maniaç
01-18-2007, 12:45 PM
L0L...+1

CHADbee
01-18-2007, 12:45 PM
u should have farted.

STI LOVER
01-18-2007, 12:46 PM
u should have farted.

:lmfao: :lmfao:

STI LOVER
whata dumbass lady!!

bigdare23
so im just getting to work (blue cross blue shield) and a lady in my dept. is on the elevator with me...she then asks..hey jon, i need to ask you a "hispanic" question...please dont take offense to it...so me being the smart a$$ that i am..said, sure go ahead......cuz i wanna hear this....so she asks "yesterday, in our van pool, we noticed a hispanic guy drive by us and he had a sticker that read In Memory of so and so...and all of us on the bus started to ask why hispanics do that?" and she kept a serious face asking me this..so i did what i always do...i laughed at her..and hard...and just politely answered, "well, i see a lot of people with that on the back of their cars...i mean, think about it...dont you like dale earnhardt, she said hell yeah...then i said...so why do all yall put stickers in memory of him?" so then she gave me the look like i just threatened to bomb the building...it was priceless...then she said, well i didnt know if it meant that the person bought the car from them and its in memory of them, or if the person died in the car......then i gave her the crickets look....like..wtf?

sorry just had to share this lovely story with yalll...peace!

You left the part out when you choked her and told her "I'm Rick James Bitch" LOL

2.0civic
01-18-2007, 12:47 PM
u should have farted.

hell yeah just dropped a bomb in that elevator

jon360
01-18-2007, 12:52 PM
hell naw...you all got me crackin up at work man..the farting thing..dammit i shoulda did that one...then chocked her out!

CHADbee
01-18-2007, 12:55 PM
hell naw...you all got me crackin up at work man..the farting thing..dammit i shoulda did that one...then chocked her out!
well if the fart was serious enough she would have passed out anyways

2.0civic
01-18-2007, 01:05 PM
well if the fart was serious enough she would have passed out anyways

yeah man and if not, you shoulda ate antoher burrito

jon360
01-18-2007, 01:12 PM
burrito=:sicks:

Sol-Badguy
01-18-2007, 01:14 PM
um...ok...you should have said some shit in spanish...hell you had her in a empty elevator

it would have been funny if you would have hit emergency stop, and been like "the fuck you just say bitch? you want to die today?"

that look would have been priceless
:lmfao::lmfao:

Ltdnismorace
01-18-2007, 01:23 PM
shoulda given her a dirty sanchez just to stay true to the moment:goodjob:

Killer
01-18-2007, 01:25 PM
so y do ya'll do it??

LOL!

jon360
01-18-2007, 01:27 PM
so y do ya'll do it??

LOL!

not mexican...but hey, its something to laugh at though..

Sammich
01-18-2007, 01:31 PM
stupid white pple...BLACK POWA!!!

Killer
01-18-2007, 01:34 PM
not mexican...but hey, its something to laugh at though..

i never said u were mexican :thinking:

but i assumed she asked u a "hispanic question" because indeed u were hispanic???

so my "joke" applied there...

jon360
01-18-2007, 01:47 PM
i never said u were mexican :thinking:

but i assumed she asked u a "hispanic question" because indeed u were hispanic???

so my "joke" applied there...

guess your right... :lmfao: i have one sticker...skunk2! oh no, two stickers..i got a PR flag on there too....i might go for the flame thing though..it looks JDM tyte yo!

bigdare23
01-18-2007, 01:49 PM
guess your right... :lmfao: i have one sticker...skunk2! oh no, two stickers..i got a PR flag on there too....i might go for the flame thing though..it looks JDM tyte yo!

going back to your ricer days I see LOL

jon360
01-18-2007, 01:57 PM
going back to your ricer days I see LOL

:2up: D, you were there too budy! atleast i didnt have the roof scoop! :lmfao:

Killer
01-18-2007, 01:58 PM
:2up: D, you were there too budy! atleast i didnt have the roof scoop! :lmfao:

LOW BLOW!!! lol :lmfao: :lmfao: roof scoops..

u know those add like 32 horse to the rear wheels... on front wheel drive vehicles right!?!?!

jon360
01-18-2007, 02:01 PM
LOW BLOW!!! lol :lmfao: :lmfao: roof scoops..

u know those add like 32 horse to the rear wheels... on front wheel drive vehicles right!?!?!

damn i didnt know...shoulda did it to the cavalier! :yes:

thinkfast®
01-18-2007, 02:07 PM
x2 for pullin elevaator ebrake

kill that noise lol

StupidBikerBoy
01-19-2007, 12:32 AM
LMAO stupid bitch.

Hektik
01-19-2007, 12:39 AM
wait i still dont get the hole did they die in the car thing... is she fucking retarted... ummmm WTF im lost.... fuckit u should have just slapped her in her twat