PDA

View Full Version : to those who rep the west coast.....

01-18-2007, 09:01 AM
Why is it so great. you all make it out to be the greatest place ever...tell me why it is..

GirlieZ
01-18-2007, 09:30 AM
b/c they have in and out burger. nahh shiit no humidity ftw

Sammich
01-18-2007, 09:32 AM
its dem earf qu4ke5

HvyArms
01-18-2007, 09:32 AM
Because you can go skiing and surfing all in one day, also because we riot not rally.

Sammich
01-18-2007, 09:35 AM
rodney king..

STI LOVER
01-18-2007, 09:36 AM
good chronic son!!

Sammich
01-18-2007, 09:40 AM
where is thee bud, im lookin for thee bud

TheGodfather
01-18-2007, 09:50 AM
People like breathing pollution?

Sammich
01-18-2007, 09:51 AM
naw its cuz they like the restrictions of smog

Ran
01-18-2007, 09:52 AM
They're closer to Japan so they feel more JDM.

Sammich
01-18-2007, 09:53 AM
more vT4kh??

Mike Lowrey
01-18-2007, 09:53 AM
East Coast FTW!

HvyArms
01-18-2007, 09:54 AM
We killed Biggie, and if we hadn't Puffy would be as big as he is today. We know how much you love Diddy. The same is true of JayZ, he wouldn't be the "President" of rap right now if we hadn't shot Biggie.

HEATON
01-18-2007, 09:54 AM
People like breathing pollution?

I must admit ATL, has some of its own bad pollution.. First time in the country/state for over a year, first week I was sick as fuck!

TheGodfather
01-18-2007, 09:59 AM
I must admit ATL, has some of its own bad pollution.. First time in the country/state for over a year, first week I was sick as fuck!

Damn, really? I've never noticed. I just know LA is known for some bad pollution.

HEATON
01-18-2007, 10:01 AM
Damn, really? I've never noticed. I just know LA is known for some bad pollution.

Go to Europe and come back..lol Went from green villages and tulip fields to cough cough.. Atleast this time when I visit this summer, it will smell nicer then where I am now..lol

TeeJay
01-18-2007, 10:02 AM
~waits for thinkfast~

13Bracer
01-18-2007, 10:09 AM
b/c they have in and out burger. nahh shiit no humidity ftw
word ++1 for you!!!!
in and out is the greatest place on the earth!!!! IN AND OUT FTW!!!!

thinkfast®
01-18-2007, 10:28 AM
Why is it so great. you all make it out to be the greatest place ever...tell me why it is..

THE home of

chrome
palm trees
gangbangin
bikinis... in January
Dodger stadium
in n out, tommys, gallo giro.. GOOD FOOD lol
chronic

and not in that particular order

Sammich
01-18-2007, 10:34 AM
what bout daytons??

HEATON
01-18-2007, 10:36 AM
Wait you forgot ESSAYS.

Crazy Asian
01-18-2007, 10:39 AM
East coast weather is turning into west coast weather. For some weird reason. Right now in LA its like 30 -40 at night time. Good lord.

thinkfast®
01-18-2007, 11:05 AM
nigga my homeboy told me it was a fuckin snow forecast on the news last nite lol

thinkfast®
01-18-2007, 11:05 AM
Wait you forgot ESSAYS.

see GANGBANGIN

thinkfast®
01-18-2007, 11:06 AM
what bout daytons??

see CHROME

just got a bentley coupe, and Imma THROW SOME D'S ON THAT BITCH aaaaah that nigga Game wildn

HEATON
01-18-2007, 11:08 AM
see GANGBANGIN

Oh I thought you ment like 3 ESSAYS on 1 SISTA..lol

Sammich
01-18-2007, 11:10 AM
see CHROME

just got a bentley coupe, and Imma THROW SOME D'S ON THAT BITCH aaaaah that nigga Game wildn

"throw some Ds on it"

Oh I thought you ment like 3 ESSAYS on 1 SISTA..lol

naw thats called train

HEATON
01-18-2007, 11:11 AM
Damn this slang!! I can never keep up with you Loco Batos.

thinkfast®
01-18-2007, 11:14 AM
thats Vatos Locos

lol

HEATON
01-18-2007, 11:16 AM
thats Vatos Locos

lol

< Honkie..

Sammich
01-18-2007, 11:17 AM
white pple tryna be messicants now...wtf

HEATON
01-18-2007, 11:21 AM
white pple tryna be messicants now...wtf

Hell we gott learn sometime.. Pretty soon, We's gone be's the menoridys.

thinkfast®
01-18-2007, 11:22 AM
you already are in some areas, lol

esp the west coast

HEATON
01-18-2007, 11:24 AM
you already are in some areas, lol

esp the west coast

Mmmhhmmm. That's why I like being outta country.. So when I do come home, I will be use to not seeing crackas around..lol

No complaints though, it's what America is about.. Jus a big melting pot.

thinkfast®
01-18-2007, 11:28 AM
Mmmhhmmm. That's why I like being outta country.. So when I do come home, I will be use to not seeing crackas around..lol

No complaints though, it's what America is about.. Jus a big melting pot.

A majority of people on here I think would disagree w/you, and they also tend to think whites were the first ones here, so the land belongs to them, etc..

thats a whole other topic tho, and Im gettin lunch lol

HEATON
01-18-2007, 11:33 AM
A majority of people on here I think would disagree w/you, and they also tend to think whites were the first ones here, so the land belongs to them, etc..

thats a whole other topic tho, and Im gettin lunch lol

Yeah, I hear ya out. I mean I have nothing wrong with people moving here for a better life and willing to make a change for theirs. But thats different from illegal immigrants. I got nothing wrong with them wanting to work to send money back home, but the free schooling and healthcare is hard to digest.. Also its a big national security risks, bc terrorist can run into the country with them. But yeah.. lol Diff Topic.. haha..

Hulud
01-18-2007, 11:39 AM
apparently youve never made it west of the mississippi....... jk

but seriously, no fucking dumbass rednecks, no bible belt, ski surf in one day, a lot less rain, no humidity, less discrimination (ie, earthquakes affect everyone, not just trailor parks like tornado's) etc...

Hulud
01-18-2007, 11:41 AM
also remember that bank robbery a few years ago? with the fully auto AK's?

no one is ballsy enough to try that here

TeeJay
01-18-2007, 11:50 AM
THE home of

chrome
palm trees
gangbangin
bikinis... in January
Dodger stadium
in n out, tommys, gallo giro.. GOOD FOOD lol
chronic

and not in that particular order
but ricky...there are tons of other places where you can see those things...chrome, palm trees, gangbangin, bikinis in january. what does dodger stadium have over any other stadium? i mean, i always heard wrigley field or fenway were the best ballparks. cant speak on the food or chronic

TeeJay
01-18-2007, 11:50 AM
apparently youve never made it west of the mississippi....... jk

but seriously, no fucking dumbass rednecks, no bible belt, ski surf in one day, a lot less rain, no humidity, less discrimination (ie, earthquakes affect everyone, not just trailor parks like tornado's) etc...
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Mike Lowrey
01-18-2007, 11:51 AM
also remember that bank robbery a few years ago? with the fully auto AK's?

no one is ballsy enough to try that here

....or stupid enough.

Hulud
01-18-2007, 11:51 AM
dodgers>all

Hulud
01-18-2007, 11:53 AM
....or stupid enough.
nah, stupid would be like a knife or something

but fully auto weapons, body armor? id call that good planning

but better police work :goodjob:

TeeJay
01-18-2007, 11:53 AM
dodgers>all
how so?? they havent won a WS since like what, 86, 87?? i need cold hard facts here guys, im thinkin about takin a trip out west, i need to know if its worth my money

TeeJay
01-18-2007, 11:56 AM
i really wanna go to phoenix, i heard it was awesome

Maniaç
01-18-2007, 11:57 AM
I went to California two years ago... and trust me its nothign special....

HEATON
01-18-2007, 12:00 PM
Anytime you get to see something, you have never seen before, it's worth your money. IMHO.

TeeJay
01-18-2007, 12:03 PM
Anytime you get to see something, you have never seen before, it's worth your money. IMHO.
thats a great way to look at it, but on the flipside, i have never seen a lot of places that i dont wanna see. like north dakota for example

Hulud
01-18-2007, 12:08 PM
how so?? they havent won a WS since like what, 86, 87?? i need cold hard facts here guys, im thinkin about takin a trip out west, i need to know if its worth my money
first off, if you have to ask if its worth your money, then dont waste your time, just be like all rednecks and go to your aunt/sisters house

second dodgers have the most history out of any team in the NL, did i say that the current dodgers were the best team? no

here are some good things you might want to research before questioning the dodgers franchise:

Gibson
Hershiser
J.Robinson
F.Robinson
Lasorda
Koufax
Sutton
Snyder
Drysdale
Murray

WS Wins : 1988, 1981, 1965, 1963, 1959, 1955 (only 2nd in the NL to St. Louis)

NL Pennants : 1988, 1981, 1978, 1977, 1974, 1966, 1965, 1963, 1959, 1956, 1955, 1953, 1952, 1949, 1947, 1941, 1920, 1916, 1900, 1899, 1890 (most in the NL)

HEATON
01-18-2007, 12:11 PM
thats a great way to look at it, but on the flipside, i have never seen a lot of places that i dont wanna see. like north dakota for example

Why not? I look at it as, never take someone elses word for it. A place is only as good as what you make out of it.

TeeJay
01-18-2007, 12:15 PM
first off, if you have to ask if its worth your money, then dont waste your time, just be like all rednecks and go to your aunt/sisters house

second dodgers have the most history out of any team in the NL, did i say that the current dodgers were the best team? no

here are some good things you might want to research before questioning the dodgers franchise:

Gibson
Hershiser
J.Robinson
F.Robinson
Lasorda
Koufax
Sutton
Snyder
Drysdale
Murray

WS Wins : 1988, 1981, 1965, 1963, 1959, 1955 (only 2nd in the NL to St. Louis)

NL Pennants : 1988, 1981, 1978, 1977, 1974, 1966, 1965, 1963, 1959, 1956, 1955, 1953, 1952, 1949, 1947, 1941, 1920, 1916, 1900, 1899, 1890 (most in the NL)
you callin me a redneck??

TeeJay
01-18-2007, 12:15 PM
Why not? I look at it as, never take someone elses word for it. A place is only as good as what you make out of it.
i think its pretty safe to say north dakota blows

TeeJay
01-18-2007, 12:21 PM
on a serious note, why do yall think LA cant get another nfl team?? its weird, they are like the 2nd or 3rd largest city in the US and dont have an nfl team. do they not want one??

HEATON
01-18-2007, 12:22 PM
i think its pretty safe to say north dakota blows
Haha, I guess to each it's own.

thinkfast®
01-18-2007, 12:27 PM
yo man whats all this hatin goin on w/ the west?? "nothin special" my ass, anytime you wanna talk about a westsider, a homeboy from LA, face to face, call me!

just cause you got stripped butt naked maniac, for them blonde tips tryna fit in, dont blame the whole city lolol

fuckin moron

thinkfast®
01-18-2007, 12:29 PM
oh yea, Hulud hit it right on the head

Dodgers > all

and Dodger stadium is one of the best, honestly you can ask any baseball fan and they either hate or love the Dodgers, they are a national team w/ fans worldwide... and most pennants in the NL

you better ask somebody

Maniaç
01-18-2007, 12:31 PM
yo man whats all this hatin goin on w/ the west?? "nothin special" my ass, anytime you wanna talk about a westsider, a homeboy from LA, face to face, call me!

just cause you got stripped butt naked maniac, for them blonde tips tryna fit in, dont blame the whole city lolol

fuckin moron

all hell naw.. there you go again..... dude, ive had friends in the past that are from LA and i have told them face to face that its nothign special....

Its not... give me one GOOD reason why it is. And why havn't you PM'd me yet?

TeeJay
01-18-2007, 12:32 PM
oh yea, Hulud hit it right on the head

Dodgers > all

and Dodger stadium is one of the best, honestly you can ask any baseball fan and they either hate or love the Dodgers, they are a national team w/ fans worldwide... and most pennants in the NL

you better ask somebody
from what ive seen, the yankees own all, i see waaaaaaay more yankee fans than dodger fans. dont they have the most pennants in all of baseball?? im not a yankee fan, i hate the yankees, but im just sayin. seems like everybody is on their jock

thinkfast®
01-18-2007, 12:35 PM
LOL @ PM request

dog you can talk all you want about it, but until you lived there its gonna be just that to you, nothin special.. LA is a city in its own world, you have multi million dollar homes and the hardest ghetto in the US, all within a couple blocks of each other lol.. that makes for some interesting ventures to the city, to hit swap meets, to eat, to put gas, lol.. its never a dull moment in HOLLYWOOD.. nothin like it!!

keep readin stories about it, watchin movies about it, and listenin to the lil tour guides when you go there.. LA FTMFW

TeeJay
01-18-2007, 12:36 PM
LOL @ PM request

dog you can talk all you want about it, but until you lived there its gonna be just that to you, nothin special.. LA is a city in its own world, you have multi million dollar homes and the hardest ghetto in the US, all within a couple blocks of each other lol.. that makes for some interesting ventures to the city, to hit swap meets, to eat, to put gas, lol.. its never a dull moment in HOLLYWOOD.. nothin like it!!

keep readin stories about it, watchin movies about it, and listenin to the lil tour guides when you go there.. LA FTMFW
man ricky, you should seriously work for the LA chamber of commerce. how come you dont move back?

Maniaç
01-18-2007, 12:40 PM
LOL @ PM request

Stop being a bitch.. and send it...

Yeah i know ive never lived in LA but i was there for three hours. I did see many gangsters walking looking like they were geeting ready to fight or something...

Dude we have places like that all over the US... you can't say that LA is the hardest place to live in cause its not. And thats the bottom line

TeeJay
01-18-2007, 12:41 PM

Yeah i know ive never lived in LA but i was there for three hours. I did see many gangsters walking looking like they were geeting ready to fight or something...

Dude we have places like that all over the US... you can't say that LA is the hardest place to live in cause its not. And thats the bottom line
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

TeeJay
01-18-2007, 12:42 PM
man im gonna play some san andreas when i get home

STI LOVER
01-18-2007, 12:50 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao:

Crazy Asian
01-18-2007, 12:53 PM
You got to live in the West Coast to truely know what the difference. The thing I love about LA ahhahah they dont give that much speed tickets because of all the violence. But then they created the CHP...which sucks ass. My friend told me all LAPD officers dont give a rat shit about speed ticket. They rather bust gang violence and what not.

Maniaç
01-18-2007, 12:53 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

3 hours is long enough.. fuck that.. i had to leave anyways... LAX FTW... many hot bitches

Crazy Asian
01-18-2007, 12:54 PM
And here no offense white ppl....but if your down there trying to act all hard and wannabe thugs, just make sure your strapped cuz I already know a bunch of white kids acting all hard up in front my friends face lets just they were sent to the ER. I hate the white kids down here especially the rich one. I swear one youll see me on the news for busting up some white kids face.

chrisdavis
01-18-2007, 12:56 PM

You base your opinion of an entire state from three hours of being there. So its safe to assume that you spent your three hours checking out

Venice
Santa Monica Pier
Sunset
Melrose
Griffith Park
Big Bear
Santa Cruz
PC motherfucking H
Yosemite
Beverly Hills

And managed to eat at In and Out, El Pollo Loco, and Jack In The Box

BTW Born and raised in Gardena

Maniaç
01-18-2007, 12:56 PM
And here no offense white ppl....but if your down there trying to act all hard and wannabe thugs, just make sure your strapped cuz I already know a bunch of white kids acting all hard up in front my friends face lets just they were sent to the ER. I hate the white kids down here especially the rich one. I swear one youll see me on the news for busting up some white kids face.

:lmfao: damn..... son.....+1

Crazy Asian
01-18-2007, 12:58 PM
HEy maniac try living on the east side of la. for a month just stay there and tell me what happens. OK....

Maniaç
01-18-2007, 12:59 PM
You base your opinion of an entire state from three hours of being there. So its safe to assume that you spent your three hours checking out

Venice
Santa Monica Pier
Sunset
Melrose
Griffith Park
Big Bear
Santa Cruz
PC motherfucking H
Yosemite
Beverly Hills

And managed to eat at In and Out, El Pollo Loco, and Jack In The Box

BTW Born and raised in Gardena

dude you can tell alot about a place in a very short amount of time.

have to gone to the ghetto in GA.. im sure you can tell what kind of place it is very quickly...
Shit i know LA is hard BUT like I said its nothing special....

Jack in the Box sucks... Burger King FTW! Where is Gardena?

Crazy Asian
01-18-2007, 01:00 PM
.....god maniac....dude you nm. Ghetto of GA is heaven for some folks.

Maniaç
01-18-2007, 01:01 PM
HEy maniac try living on the east side of la. for a month just stay there and tell me what happens. OK....

you're saying it like im a btch and won't fight back. i don't mind a ass beating but when people pull out straps that just shows how big of a bitch you are.

ive had a knife on my neck once... i know how it feels when you can't do nothing and start getting scared.

thats why ive learned that if you beat the shit out of someone.. you better finish him good.

Hulud
01-18-2007, 01:02 PM
you callin me a redneck??
maybe... lol nah, not really

on a serious note, why do yall think LA cant get another nfl team?? its weird, they are like the 2nd or 3rd largest city in the US and dont have an nfl team. do they not want one??
its because of the city commisioner i believe, something about not letting them have a new stadium, which is why Radiers went back to Oak and the Rams went to StL

but actually the NFL's next expansion team is gonna be in LA. i believe its 2010 form what ive heard

here ya go T
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/2006-05-23-nfl-los-angeles_x.htm?csp=34

chrisdavis
01-18-2007, 01:02 PM
dude you can tell alot about a place in a very short amount of time.

have to gone to the ghetto in GA.. im sure you can tell what kind of place it is very quickly...
Shit i know LA is hard BUT like I said its nothing special....

Jack in the Box sucks... Burger King FTW! Where is Gardena?

http://maps.google.com/maps?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLJ,GGLJ:2006-33,GGLJ:en&q=90247

Crazy Asian
01-18-2007, 01:03 PM
..ooo a knife. Try guns at your head and always looking over you shoulder to make sure no one jumps your ass. And always on the look out for other car in case they might drive by. Ya come back when you had taht exp.

Crazy Asian
01-18-2007, 01:08 PM
maniac im not baggin on you but ppl who fucking think there harder and think there tough and mr big piss the shit out of me especially when they diss the place ive been saying oh its not hard my neighboorhood is harder then that. I had a lot of personal experience to the point were I was going shit..... I hate when the white kids act gangsta just makes me want to grab scissor and shove it down their throat.

Maniaç
01-18-2007, 01:10 PM
..ooo a knife. Try guns at your head and always looking over you shoulder to make sure no one jumps your ass. And always on the look out for other car in case they might drive by. Ya come back when you had taht exp.

Ha... you havn't seen my last post on my blog right.... Dude i used to hangout with many gangsters acouple years ago..

trust me i know how it feels to always have to look over your sholder..

guns... never even heard one from a close up. but you know what i will never have to use one. cause all that retarded shit.. is pointless and stupid.

What are you gonna get for acting tuff... jack shit.

Thats why i moved on and found something else i love to do.. work on cars and race. Experinces i had in the past are enough to show me that all that will happen is that you'll cause your parents to cry and waste ashit load of money getting you out of jail.... back to back... that shit never happened to me, but i know ALOT of people who went threw that.
Me a bitch like a lot f yall may think have no idea on the sahit i went threw. May not be what LA kids go threw but ha i have enough experience.

Maniaç
01-18-2007, 01:16 PM
maniac im not baggin on you but ppl who fucking think there harder and think there tough and mr big piss the shit out of me especially when they diss the place ive been saying oh its not hard my neighboorhood is harder then that. I had a lot of personal experience to the point were I was going shit..... I hate when the white kids act gangsta just makes me want to grab scissor and shove it down their throat.

don't worry dude i love shit like this....

white kids that grow up with everthing and STILL try to act tuff do need to be taught acouple things that many Latinos know

thinkfast®
01-18-2007, 01:29 PM
man ricky, you should seriously work for the LA chamber of commerce. how come you dont move back?

the way of life homey. Out here at least I got a good chance to be successful and live legit.. yea I got my vices but negros out here dont be testin lol.. shit is real out in Cali, people just see the movies and think its cute... I can only see myself endin up 2 ways out there, dead or in jail

thinkfast®
01-18-2007, 01:34 PM
LOL @ 3 hours in LAX... what you get out there, starbucks?

PhAtBoYMr2
01-18-2007, 01:36 PM
Never been to cali, i know a couple niggas from there and a couple bitches they always telling me i'll love it out there and shit, pretty bitches, pretty beaches, and the finest of the ganja smoke.....i think i'm going there this summer if i don't go back to NY

thinkfast®
01-18-2007, 01:42 PM
gotta go to Cali, great place to visit

dont stray to the non-vacation spots tho, unless you are known.. niggaz out there dont take kindly to pinche tourists

You dont see East Los on the brochure, its for a reason lol

HalfBaked
01-18-2007, 01:50 PM
I wanna go!

xLSTONEx
01-18-2007, 02:01 PM
I love California, its just to damn expensive to live there. Hell registering a car there cost you like 2 grand a year or some crazy shit like that.

TeeJay
01-18-2007, 03:14 PM
the way of life homey. Out here at least I got a good chance to be successful and live legit.. yea I got my vices but negros out here dont be testin lol.. shit is real out in Cali, people just see the movies and think its cute... I can only see myself endin up 2 ways out there, dead or in jail
i hear ya man :goodjob: hey whats In n Out?? is it one of those places where you drive up or walk up, not sit in?? if so, i think Cookout up here in NC can hang with them. good shit. oh ya we also got jack in the box here too, shit is good as hell but i get a massive stomach ache after i eat it :(

thinkfast®
01-18-2007, 03:23 PM
haha jack n the box is the shit, check my lincoln out there son

http://a101.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/8/l_f1df3f91437d05d4a3154d2a99bb980c.jpg

TeeJay
01-18-2007, 03:34 PM
haha jack n the box is the shit, check my lincoln out there son

http://a101.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/8/l_f1df3f91437d05d4a3154d2a99bb980c.jpg
is that in cali, cause they dont have jack in the box in tha A right??

The Golden Child
01-18-2007, 03:39 PM
so wah happened ??

i know TF burned this nigga like the peppers did to TF ..

TeeJay
01-18-2007, 03:41 PM
so wah happened ??

i know TF burned this nigga like the peppers did to TF ..
LOL WTF'S UP STEFAN??

thinkfast®
01-18-2007, 03:43 PM
is that in cali, cause they dont have jack in the box in tha A right??

yea homey thats west coastin right there.. shit I cant remember which one I hit up, I think off Pico by Echo park.. or was it La Cienega. damn son cali chronic got me lol

thinkfast®
01-18-2007, 03:43 PM
stephanie why u hatin

The Golden Child
01-18-2007, 03:51 PM
haha not hating homie shit yo TF i was out in SF like 2 weeks ago it was pretty nice ..

im thinking about heading out to LA sometime later this year ..

SLow_POke
01-18-2007, 04:00 PM
to long t o read all post so im just to rep .

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e5/OLR92289/lapic.jpg

heres one for u TF
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i166/ohsnapsfooitsjose/eastloshomie.jpg

01-18-2007, 07:25 PM

so in that respect what made it so great? i posted this thread to see why so many people want to rep the west coast, and love it so much. I guess i wanted to know why all the west coast representers just dont move back if it was so great there. Ricky you just answered my question and for a very repectful reason you chose to live here, now i wanna know why all the other people's answers... and to answer the guy on page 2 that asked if i have ever been west of the missippi river (jokingly) yeah i would imagine so I am pretty well traveled in the US and many other countries as well. On the West coast rep thing i spent a summer in LA in 1999 and had a blast. and truthfully the only thing i really miss about those three months is the surf and IN and OUT animal style burgers, dont miss the smog and random gun shots during the course of a day

TeeJay
01-18-2007, 07:41 PM
so in that respect what made it so great? i posted this thread to see why so many people want to rep the west coast, and love it so much. I guess i wanted to know why all the west coast representers just dont move back if it was so great there. Ricky you just answered my question and for a very repectful reason you chose to live here, now i wanna know why all the other people's answers... and to answer the guy on page 2 that asked if i have ever been west of the missippi river (jokingly) yeah i would imagine so I am pretty well traveled in the US and many other countries as well. On the West coast rep thing i spent a summer in LA in 1999 and had a blast. and truthfully the only thing i really miss about those three months is the surf and IN and OUT animal style burgers, dont miss the smog and random gun shots during the course of a day
damn i really gotta try this In n Out place. animal style burger....thats heavy lol

Julio
01-18-2007, 07:49 PM
you want crazy ass motherfuckers... Camden, NJ > All....

thread/

HalfBaked
01-18-2007, 07:55 PM
you want crazy ass motherfuckers... Camden, NJ > All....

thread/
I read about them in Maxim.

Didn't sound like a fun place to live.

Julio
01-18-2007, 08:23 PM
I read about them in Maxim.

Didn't sound like a fun place to live.

Is not.. Been there a few times, is nuts.... I was born and raised In Passaic, NJ just not even a couple of hours away from Camden... passaic is also a nasty rat hole.. But hey.. my hometown... But Camden Takes the cake though...

thinkfast®
01-19-2007, 09:08 AM
Camden cant take the cake, West coast been eatin that shit for years lol

aint nothin but crumbs left in the barrio

thinkfast®
01-19-2007, 09:14 AM
Whittier Blvd, September '06.. nothin else like it

http://a499.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/27/l_e40fd3a19ef09e6c69cafb9e37702eb2.jpg

PhAtBoYMr2
01-19-2007, 09:18 AM
is that game coming out of the womans lingerie store?

thinkfast®
01-19-2007, 09:20 AM
http://news.softpedia.com/images/news2/50-Cent-No-Longer-Speaking-With-The-Game-2.jpg

aww thats sweet

PhAtBoYMr2
01-19-2007, 09:22 AM
EAST UP BUSTER

thinkfast®
01-19-2007, 09:45 AM
give it up mark, you gonna be in the company of a lotta west coasters tom nite, its wise to stay on the up and up know what I mean

and I think you do

PhAtBoYMr2
01-19-2007, 09:48 AM
ok remind me to wear my gunit shirt, gunit jeans, shoes, chain and hoodie

shit should i just bring 50 by?

thinkfast®
01-19-2007, 09:51 AM
o yea I just remembered we dont got enough 40's to go around, BYOB lol

PhAtBoYMr2
01-19-2007, 09:52 AM
"face down ass up 40 cal mashed up"

thinkfast®
01-19-2007, 09:55 AM
smoke the blunts til they nothin but roaches
talk that shit I'll tuck ya in nigga, buenas noches

PhAtBoYMr2
01-19-2007, 09:56 AM
hahahah buenas noches

The Ninja
01-19-2007, 07:24 PM
Hell we gott learn sometime.. Pretty soon, We's gone be's the menoridys.

OH shit thats hilarious. +1

The Ninja
01-19-2007, 07:25 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to HEATON again.