PDA

View Full Version : Misc Damn can you said RED...

dtmcnamara
01-17-2007, 09:07 PM
Lol. I wonder what they rep...

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/dtmcnamara/th_LilWayne-LeatherSoSoftVideo.jpg (http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/dtmcnamara/?action=view&current=LilWayne-LeatherSoSoftVideo.flv)

My leathers so soft..

dtmcnamara
01-17-2007, 09:11 PM
"them tear drops is true"...lol

I would love to see lil wayne back before he was all over the tv...he looks like a fuck'n bas ass. wouldnt wanna fuck with him, he aint bit but just scary

TeeJay
01-17-2007, 09:35 PM
lil wayne looks like lenny kravitz holdin that there geetar

ARE YA GONNA GO MY WAY!!!!

quickdodge®
01-17-2007, 09:39 PM
Lol. I wonder what they rep...

They don't rep shit. They didn't get into that gang shit until they signed a nice cat out of Inglewood who goes by the name of Mack 10. He is a slob. When he had Hoobangin Records, he signed onto Cash Money back around 2002, I think. He brought his "slobness" with him into their camp. That's when Baby and Wayne started wearing all that red crap everywhere, like they were long time slus. Later, QD.

ksinao
01-17-2007, 09:42 PM
it doesnt matter. little wayne is talented, but no good in my opinion. and baby can't fucking rap period.

Lucky DAWG
01-17-2007, 09:50 PM
They don't rep shit. They didn't get into that gang shit until they signed a nice cat out of Inglewood who goes by the name of Mack 10. He is a slob. When he had Hoobangin Records, he signed onto Cash Money back around 2002, I think. He brought his "slobness" with him into their camp. That's when Baby and Wayne started wearing all that red crap everywhere, like they were long time slus. Later, QD.

i love ur brutal honesty QD, its true

little wayne is talented, but i honestly can't stand this rap anymore... what happened to rapping about street life and pride for where you came from and shit.

i personally like the gang rap more, atleast it had some honest themes in it and lyrics that were about real life problems. Tupac ftw

ever since Ice Cube you see more and more rappers talkin bout how their "rims keep spinning"

just my two cents, but give me a break, i dont give a shit about how rich you are or how many girls like you

quickdodge®
01-17-2007, 09:51 PM
ever since Ice Cube you see more and more rappers talkin bout how their "rims keep spinning"

Dude. You got something all mixed up here. Later, QD.

Lucky DAWG
01-17-2007, 09:54 PM
Dude. You got something all mixed up here. Later, QD.

how?

ice cube was the one who started rappin about all the glam and all that
that was just a reference point

i just think rap today is losing its edge

dont get me wrong i like the beats every once in awhile, but how much can you have of the same songs saying the same things? its also a little bit depressing when you see a really young girl singing all the lyrics to all the rap songs that come on the radio lol (95.5)

i dont listen to rap much anymore, but if u know of any newer artists that are keepin to that style im talkin bout, plz give me some names to DL

quickdodge®
01-18-2007, 04:01 AM
ice cube was the one who started rappin about all the glam and all that

No. He wasn't. And he still doesn't.

i dont listen to rap much anymore,

I don't listen to anything new. These folks today are shit.

Hektik
01-18-2007, 04:26 AM
i remember when rap was forbidden to listen to. like it was so bad accoding to parents now u see little 5 year olds snapping theyre fingers.. gangster rap was the shit.. todays shit is decent i guess but its not rap its more of just a hip hop dance mixture

thinkfast®
01-18-2007, 08:10 AM
ice cube and rims spinnin, where you gettin this info man lol

CHROME AND PAINT FTW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAGOKqOyojc

Lucky DAWG
01-18-2007, 03:08 PM
i remember when rap was forbidden to listen to. like it was so bad accoding to parents now u see little 5 year olds snapping theyre fingers.. gangster rap was the shit.. todays shit is decent i guess but its not rap its more of just a hip hop dance mixture

thats my overall point :cheers:

i think the details are being nitpicked

quickdodge®
01-18-2007, 06:21 PM
thats my overall point :cheers:

i think the details are being nitpicked

Ummm. Details are being nitpicked? You specifically stated that Ice Cube started that crap. Do you know who Ice Cube is? Seriously. Later, QD.

Lucky DAWG
01-18-2007, 08:01 PM
Ummm. Details are being nitpicked? You specifically stated that Ice Cube started that crap. Do you know who Ice Cube is? Seriously. Later, QD.

unless you can tell me someone earlier? i'm sticking to my guns

heard it out of his mouth from an interview saying he started rappin bout "livin the good life, bein rich, and all that shit"

so yes, i do know who ice cube is, and he isn't on the same caliber as that crap today but he def got the ball rollin in the right direction

quickdodge®
01-18-2007, 09:13 PM
unless you can tell me someone earlier? i'm sticking to my guns

heard it out of his mouth from an interview saying he started rappin bout "livin the good life, bein rich, and all that shit"

so yes, i do know who ice cube is, and he isn't on the same caliber as that crap today but he def got the ball rollin in the right direction

Lolol. All that crap rap came out from the South and the East Coast. The WC did not start that shit. But hey. You seem to know it all about rap. Lolol. Ok. Later, QD.

dtmcnamara
01-18-2007, 09:14 PM
i know Ice Cube too :bump: ....hes a cool guy :goodjob:

Told me to come over and help him wall paper the house. I said :cheers: provide the boose an Im there...

Julio
01-18-2007, 09:20 PM
bhwhahah @ ice Cube and wheel spinning..... Need more hip hop knowledge.

quickdodge®
01-19-2007, 04:33 PM
bhwhahah @ ice Cube and wheel spinning..... Need more hip hop knowledge.

Yessir. Later, QD.

Lucky DAWG
01-19-2007, 06:51 PM
all i can say is watch interviews of him

i can't really argue this with you until you've heard it from his mouth
until then, i submit, if ull get off ur high horse

quickdodge®
01-20-2007, 01:26 PM
My high horse is my knowing much more about the hiphop scene than you, obviously. Rapping about spinning wheels and shit did not come from the West. It came from the South. Ice Cube is definitely West. You may have heard an interview, but you also got it mixed up with Cube. Cube has never rapped about big or spinnin wheels. Later, QD.

Lucky DAWG
01-21-2007, 12:08 AM
My high horse is my knowing much more about the hiphop scene than you, obviously. Rapping about spinning wheels and shit did not come from the West. It came from the South. Ice Cube is definitely West. You may have heard an interview, but you also got it mixed up with Cube. Cube has never rapped about big or spinnin wheels. Later, QD.

stop putting words in my mouth

this is the second or third time just in this thread you have read wrong... what he did led to the "rims spinnin" shit we have today. he made rapping about the good life and material possesions popular

and no i didn't get mixed up bc it didn't come from another person's mouth, it came from his own damn mouth so drop it like i just tried to

i dont question your abundance of knowledge on hip hop, i'm sure it is more then mine, but last time i checked my ears worked just fine when i heard the interview

quickdodge®
01-21-2007, 07:14 AM
^^^ Aight, dude. I'll let you think what you want. You're the onlyone who believes it anyways. The people that actually listen to Cube know what's up. It's all good here, homey. Later, QD.

JustinSane110™
01-21-2007, 12:16 PM
^^^ Aight, dude. I'll let you think what you want. You're the onlyone who believes it anyways. The people that actually listen to Cube know what's up. It's all good here, homey. Later, QD.
*Goes to iTunes to listen to "Child Support"* :goodjob:

quickdodge®
01-21-2007, 12:18 PM
*Goes to iTunes to listen to "Child Support"* :goodjob:

That's what's goin down. Later, QD.

Lucky DAWG
01-21-2007, 01:29 PM

yup, its all good

peace bro