PDA

View Full Version : Fill up Gas tank for welder? Where?

MR. 200SX
01-17-2007, 08:56 PM
There is a place on Killian Hill but they only take their own tanks. Any other places you guys know that will just fill up any random Gas tank?

mocha latte cupcake
01-17-2007, 08:58 PM
why don't you go steal another one you dirty whore!

MR. 200SX
01-17-2007, 10:35 PM
If I wanted to buy fake JDM parts I would have Pm'ed you JM.

Z U L8R
01-18-2007, 09:02 AM
we use air-star. they're basically on the corner of cobb parkway (41) and all good road, right by the old arbies with the huge hat, the QT, WOW motorcycles, basically a mile south of where canton road dumps onto cobb parkway

RiceBoy
01-18-2007, 09:27 AM
Since you are in Gwinnett..I would go to Holox off Indian Trail. Near the christian school .

drmcivicsi
01-18-2007, 10:49 AM
there a places off 78

GermanMuscle
01-18-2007, 12:00 PM
Since you are in Gwinnett..I would go to Holox off Indian Trail. Near the christian school .

i dont know if your talking about the same place but there is a welding supply shop on indian trail right next to the tag office

RiceBoy
01-18-2007, 12:28 PM
i dont know if your talking about the same place but there is a welding supply shop on indian trail right next to the tag office

Yeah its the same place....

MR. 200SX
01-18-2007, 02:32 PM
Yeah those are the ones that refuse to fill up my tank because is not theirs. Any other places you guys know in the gwinnett area?

RiceBoy
01-18-2007, 02:45 PM
Yeah those are the ones that refuse to fill up my tank because is not theirs. Any other places you guys know in the gwinnett area?

Hmm, how the hell do they know its their tank or not? Did your tank say something elses on there? I know the very first time I didn't know so I ask and of course they said the same thing..I got wise and told them well I got the tank from them many years ago, so they ended up just swappping another fill tank out...Most of the time, the tanks are pretty beat up. If your tank say something on there, spray some paint remover on that bitch and then bring it back...Their color are mainly green or silver (rattle can)

Unless you got some sizes that they DO NOT CARRY...take a pic of your tank and I will be able to tell you if they have it or not. I have a 40 cubic ft tank that I constantly go through and I know all the sizes they have.