PDA

View Full Version : When it rains it pours

Kermit
06-15-2005, 12:15 PM
So the Civic will be gone today, and I was driving the new car at lunch and guess what happened. Yep, someone decided that while I was behind them that it was the perfect opportunity to back their SUV out of their parking spot. Son of a mother...you know the rest. It's been a lovely F'n week, absolutely lovely!

JagerGirl
06-15-2005, 12:17 PM
I had one of those weeks a while back... Got dumped (who really cares now), my dog got ran over, had to give up my new house, and moved 4 times in 5 months... It was a week from hell.. But now, it's AALLLLLLLL better!

It'll get better for you too, it's inevitable.

silver
06-15-2005, 12:21 PM
Awwww... I am sorry!!!!!!!!!! I have had a few weeks like that myself, I have just come to except that things in my life are just going to get worse before they better. And when they do get better, it's going to be the best ever!! Like Tiff said.. Things wil get better!! Just smile.. that's what you would tell me to do!

B16a2 Civic
06-15-2005, 12:21 PM
im havin a bad month and a half, my phone, my car problems, money problems......but always remember

" i got 99 problems but a bitch aint one" (refer to signature if a bitch is a problem)

drupason
06-15-2005, 12:23 PM
damn bro! hang in there things always work out in the end

4dmin
06-15-2005, 12:29 PM
damn man... what car did you get?

Spyder
06-15-2005, 12:31 PM
just leave it there it adds charecter. :)

Kermit
06-15-2005, 12:32 PM
I WAS getting a near mint M-Edition Miata, now I'm getting one that's not in so good of a condition :( I think I'm going to take up backgamon and keep myself off the road, out of the weather, and away from any individuals and/or circumstances that may be hazardous to my health.

Kermit
06-15-2005, 12:35 PM
just leave it there it adds charecter. :)
lol-I almost posted my NASCAR version of the accident but decided I'm not in a good enough mood to

Spyder
06-15-2005, 12:39 PM
lol-I almost posted my NASCAR version of the accident but decided I'm not in a good enough mood to

"They cut a tire while accelerating out of turn 3 and came into the car at full speed the results were devistating, both drivers appear to be ok, our hopes and prayers are with their famlies at this time!"

B16a2 Civic
06-15-2005, 12:40 PM
" i think the driver who hit the car had his hand out the window signaling a turn....he did not make the turn, must have been blind folded"

- refrence back to how Nascar can be interesting thread Lol

Kermit
06-15-2005, 12:41 PM
"They cut a tire while accelerating out of turn 3 and came into the car at full speed the results were devistating, both drivers appear to be ok, our hopes and prayers are with their famlies at this time!"
Thanks, that just made me smile

Kermit
06-15-2005, 12:41 PM
" i think the driver who hit the car had his hand out the window signaling a turn....he did not make the turn, must have been blind folded"

- refrence back to how Nascar can be interesting thread Lol
lmao

Spyder
06-15-2005, 12:42 PM
anytime , thats what carnage and explosions are for!

B16a2 Civic
06-15-2005, 12:44 PM
i watch Dave Chapelle when im feeling down.
or come on here and watch QD make people look and feel stupid

Spyder
06-15-2005, 12:46 PM
i watch Dave Chapelle when im feeling down.
or come on here and watch QD make people look and feel stupid

i go for a drive , set things on fire and break stuff not nessicarily in that order.

Kermit
06-15-2005, 12:50 PM
i go for a drive , set things on fire and break stuff not nessicarily in that order.
I pretty much just did all that, or almost, and that's why today hasn't been a good day. Maybe I should try changing the order and see if that helps

Spyder
06-15-2005, 12:53 PM
try breaking it then setting it on fire then driving away, i find that the most theraputic.

Kermit
06-15-2005, 12:56 PM
lol

B16a2 Civic
06-15-2005, 01:00 PM
or put it on fire, drive and while driving, break it?

Bishop
06-15-2005, 03:50 PM
Justin, check your pm's

Julio
06-15-2005, 04:06 PM
and moved 4 times in 5 months... It was a week from hell.. .

damn, how you fit 5 month in one week? :eye:

Leisa
06-15-2005, 04:27 PM
I dont even wanna discuss my week... lets just pray it gets better .. I have faith that it will :goodjob:

YokotaS13
06-15-2005, 05:44 PM
i found out im going to japan, my weeks great...

Kevykev
06-15-2005, 07:22 PM
"weak week? If so...."[/infomercial]

Brett
06-15-2005, 07:31 PM
Sorry its been such a bad week man, Things will get better, trust me

ahmonrah
06-15-2005, 11:36 PM
i know all about god giving our guardian angels the day,a couple of days and even a week off!!!

here are 2 of my own examples:
1) all in one day:
a) january1, 2001 bush sworn in, i voted gore. :rolleyes:
b) show up at work on time, co-worker announces she's moving back to south america :( .
c) friend comes to tell me we got approved for our apartment :smile:
d) boss comes in tells me i'm suspended.
e) as i walk outside a downpour begins, no umbrella. i get splashed 4 blocks down.
f) get to my car, my windows were down.
g) car gets towed while at (B)'s apartment. walk from condos next to the fox theater to edgewood to friends house, in the rain, wallet was in car.
H) he knew i was coming but left, "something" came up his brother says.
i) I turn walk to stairs leading to sidewalk, murmur "it cant' get any worse than this", it does. i fall down 5 marble stairs into 3 inches of muddy water. big gulp i bought on the walk sprays over my khaki pants and white polo.

i get up smile to keep from crying and walk home. from edgewood st. (east ATL) to collier road.(BUCKHEAD) in the rain.... in january.

ahmonrah
06-16-2005, 12:05 AM
example 2: over one weekend.

june 10,2005-june 13th 2005

1)friday morning: wake up check direct deposit from work...fuck!! "mistake" as my job calls it leaves me with less than 1/4 of biweekly income. and i have another car to insure, buy parts for and get register. 235.00 wont cut it.

2)FRIDAY night: guys i used to supervise at last job call me wanting to party after i went incognegro for 7months following break-up with ex of 10years and leaving the job. they invite me to club insomnia, i agree. 5minutes later current girl calls. she and roomate have fight and she wants to stay at my house. as soon as i say yes i feel my guardian angel flick me off, and fly away pissed. frmr co-workers pissed when i call them back to say i wasnt going.

2) SATURDAY morning: current girl get pissed at me for not hepling her carry her things to her car (i was sleep). she says smart assed remark when i open my eyes and walks out huffing, i lay in bed looking like "WTF??!!"

3) SATURDAY NIGHT 7pm: deciding to go get some food i get stuck in a ditch, fall in the mud, and get rained on. see this thread for details (http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=9811).

4) SUNDAY night: well, time for work. it's 11:30pm. get onto highway from old national hwy. at 85s on ramp, low beams (both) blow out. slightly alarmed but i gotta get to work so i switch to hi-beams, they(both) blow! drive to union city to get to wally world to buy headlights, it's moving! so it's closed! call out of work. drive down SR138 to get to old national hwy, with hazards on. as passing bridge there on SR138 i run over a dog or some woodland creature. the guts are still on my tires. lose front right tire.

5) monday morning: go through 1 set if headlights, they blow as soon as i test them. return those, get another pair, test them, they blow. battery light comes on. evening: 3rd set of lights dont blow when i test them.

6) monday night 9:40pm : driving to current girls house to get something, headlights blow! autozone closed only one close is jimmy carter. go buy another set, they blow! call out of work.

7)tuesday morn: go to autozone first thing, alternator bad, voltage regulator shot, battery shot! spend money i dont have and sputter down highway with no headlights in the grill of the 83 s-10.

that was this past weekend......so i believe with me, god allows my guardian angel to take a vacation every 5 years and for seemingly longer too..i gotta watch out!! :eek:

Bishop
06-16-2005, 12:09 AM
DAAAAMN

ahmonrah
06-16-2005, 02:56 AM
yeppers

JagerGirl
06-16-2005, 11:25 AM
yuck