PDA

View Full Version : Sexual Curry

The Yousef
01-16-2007, 11:00 PM
i been feeling tired baby, trying to hold back my v attack for so long, so if you lude like i lude baby oh come on oh come on lets get it on lets get it on vtec baby, lets get it on sweet lover, we're all sarcastic people with so much hate, understand my sweetie, since we got to feel it, let live and say i hate you, theres nothing wrong me hating you, baby naw naw aww, and giving you money to me would never be wrong if the booty is good. sooo good, you know how sweet and good i can be......i ain't askin you ho i'm tellin you get on your knees...... sooo sexual.....so curryyy!!! don't push me baby, come onX3 i won't stop hating you, lets v attack all night, you know what i'm sayin ho.... come on lady, yeah let you boobs hang out, if you believe in me, lets get it on, ooooo lets get it on lady, just me and my prelude.... wweeeeee oooooooo lets make the sweet sweet lovin , come on X3, stop denin me that bush, ooooo i wanna pop your clutch, you'll never have to worry if its wrong because curry is so right so let your boobies hang out.... get it on....come on baby!

written by JM aka prince NISMO...

Deaf Pimp
01-16-2007, 11:04 PM
Oh christ... we have a jdm-wannabe rapper now...

mocha latte cupcake
01-16-2007, 11:04 PM
:D i'd just like to point out that its hard as hell to type as fast as that ho sings "lets get it on" lol

mocha latte cupcake
01-16-2007, 11:05 PM

not to be mean but since when did marvin gaye ever rap?! :thinking:

The Yousef
01-16-2007, 11:05 PM
not to be mean but since when did marvin gaye ever rap?! :thinking:

to deaf ears it's rap.... :lmao:

Deaf Pimp
01-16-2007, 11:06 PM
Damn right... let the disabled go freely...

The Yousef
01-16-2007, 11:07 PM
Damn right... let the disabled go freely...

you need a handicap parking permit!!!

take advantage of your disability damn you!

mocha latte cupcake
01-16-2007, 11:09 PM
maybe they are playing stupid and "can't hear him" when he asks lol

The Yousef
01-16-2007, 11:10 PM
maybe they are playing stupid and "can't hear him" when he asks lol

those insensitive bastards!!!

God bless'em..

Nitro
01-16-2007, 11:13 PM
those insensitive bastards!!!

God bless'em..

fuk u basterd............hey i found u a new career & ride :lmfao:

The Yousef
01-16-2007, 11:13 PM
i hate you

mocha latte cupcake
01-16-2007, 11:16 PM
bwhahahah! thats awesome! the curry crusader now available at select retailers! Curry Crusaders trust camel Shiva sold serperately, now with real spitting action! bwhahahaha

SniperJoe
01-16-2007, 11:17 PM
What was that?

Nitro
01-16-2007, 11:18 PM
i luv u bro & thanks for the new ride

FIXED :D

BTLFED
01-16-2007, 11:45 PM
bwhahahah! thats awesome! the curry crusader now available at select retailers! Curry Crusaders trust camel Shiva sold serperately, now with real spitting action! bwhahahaha

Bahahahaha! Reps y0! :lmfao:

CHADbee
01-17-2007, 12:15 AM
damn JM got mad flowz yO!

3.5altman
01-17-2007, 05:08 AM
i been feeling tired baby, trying to hold back my v attack for so long, so if you lude like i lude baby oh come on oh come on lets get it on lets get it on vtec baby, lets get it on sweet lover, we're all sarcastic people with so much hate, understand my sweetie, since we got to feel it, let live and say i hate you, theres nothing wrong me hating you, baby naw naw aww, and giving you money to me would never be wrong if the booty is good. sooo good, you know how sweet and good i can be......i ain't askin you ho i'm tellin you get on your knees...... sooo sexual.....so curryyy!!! don't push me baby, come onX3 i won't stop hating you, lets v attack all night, you know what i'm sayin ho.... come on lady, yeah let you boobs hang out, if you believe in me, lets get it on, ooooo lets get it on lady, just me and my prelude.... wweeeeee oooooooo lets make the sweet sweet lovin , come on X3, stop denin me that bush, ooooo i wanna pop your clutch, you'll never have to worry if its wrong because curry is so right so let your boobies hang out.... get it on....come on baby!

written by JM aka prince NISMO...

sounds like the climax to a honda sex story!!!
:idb:

Brett
01-17-2007, 06:31 AM

~slaps forehead~

:D

Ran
01-17-2007, 07:00 AM
If I hear you sing this at the next ALC meet, I'm going to have to hurt you.

AtifSajid
01-17-2007, 07:30 AM
CRACK KILLS...STAY OFF IT!

mocha latte cupcake
01-17-2007, 07:44 AM
If I hear you sing this at the next ALC meet, I'm going to have to hurt you.

your just mad cause i know enough japanese to write you a j pop version of rock me right round to sing about the yaris lol :lmfao:

Ran
01-17-2007, 08:07 AM
your just mad cause i know enough japanese to write you a j pop version of rock me right round to sing about the yaris lol :lmfao:B*tch please. You don't know any Japanese outside of "Hachi roku" and "Arigato". :lmao:

mocha latte cupcake
01-17-2007, 08:30 AM
i can't spell them but i can say them lol! excuse my japanese ICHIGO! and Nandio! like i said i can't spell'm but i can say'm biatch!

Ran
01-17-2007, 08:32 AM
i can't spell them but i can say them lol! excuse my japanese ICHIGO! and Nandio! like i said i can't spell'm but i can say'm biatch!lol @ Ichigo

I just told you what that meant the other day. What the hell is "nandio"? :lmfao:

The Yousef
01-17-2007, 09:06 AM
stop whoring my thread assholes!!

let's discuss sexual curry and it's impact on your life...

Ran
01-17-2007, 09:11 AM
let's discuss sexual curry...Japanese Curry > Indian Curry

Sorry Yousef, but life just isn't fair sometimes. :no:

...and it's impact on your life...Japanese Curry = A joyous, tasteful, and delicious meal that fills you with comfort and a bright hope for tomorrow.

Indian Curry = A spicy, bland, and lackluster meal that burdens you with contempt for other human beings and plagues you with thoughts of suicide via some sort of explosion.

The Yousef
01-17-2007, 09:13 AM
Indian Curry = A spicy, bland, and lackluster meal that burdens you with contempt for other human beings and plagues you with thoughts of suicide via some sort of explosion.

that's what makes Indian curry so much m ore exciting...it gets you riled up to fuck some people up! :boxing: :screwy: :lmfao: :yes: :ninja:

Ran
01-17-2007, 09:29 AM
that's what makes Indian curry so much m ore exciting...it gets you riled up to fuck some people up! :boxing: :screwy: :lmfao: :yes: :ninja:Yea...I might have to skip the ALC meets. :ninja:

The Yousef
01-17-2007, 09:31 AM
Yea...I might have to skip the ALC meets. :ninja:
:bigdance:

Hiro
01-17-2007, 10:49 AM

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA :lmfao:

BTLFED
01-17-2007, 10:51 AM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA :lmfao:

IM MAD AT YOU WOMAN!