PDA

View Full Version : JMCIVIC01 IS A FRAUD!!!

jvillagran2000
01-16-2007, 05:06 PM
I just picked these wheels up from this guy,all through the thread he talks about them being 4x100 and through the sale transaction. He was telling me"Yeah man they were on my buddies civic".I get home take the center cap of and guess what they are 4x114.3.So now he does not want to answer his phone. :cussing:

heres the thread
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80247&page=1&pp=20

quickdodgeŽ
01-16-2007, 05:08 PM
Damn. I could have told you that. Later, QD.

Wurm
01-16-2007, 05:10 PM
114.3 ?

jvillagran2000
01-16-2007, 05:11 PM
Damn. I could have told you that. Later, QD.
I don't fallow,you new that the for sale thread had misleading information! :???:

Wurm
01-16-2007, 05:12 PM
post some pics of the rims

jvillagran2000
01-16-2007, 05:13 PM
post some pics of the rims
The link to the thread is at the top^^^^

Wurm
01-16-2007, 05:14 PM
15's nm to small for my 240

jvillagran2000
01-16-2007, 05:21 PM
15's nm to small for my 240
Thats to bad,but I'm still pissed as F@#$ :mad:

CopyRight
01-16-2007, 06:00 PM
you paid $200 for them? well....I say just smash a wheel thru each of his windows and call it a day....money well spent and you get some frustation out!

jvillagran2000
01-16-2007, 06:04 PM
you paid $200 for them? well....I say just smash a wheel thru each of his windows and call it a day....money well spent and you get some frustation out!
God no,I only paid $140.But still it's $140,it won't be to hard to find this kid.I met him up at his work. :D

quickdodgeŽ
01-16-2007, 06:11 PM
I don't fallow,you new that the for sale thread had misleading information! :???:

No. He just isn't what you would call.............trustworthy. Later, QD.

TheGodfather
01-16-2007, 06:51 PM
Not trying to be rude at all, but you should have brought the car and tried them on. I know that seems stupid that someone would lie about something like that. But maybe something to do to prevent it, at least next time.

Sorry to hear about that, and hope everything works out.

jvillagran2000
01-16-2007, 07:20 PM
Not trying to be rude at all, but you should have brought the car and tried them on. I know that seems stupid that someone would lie about something like that. But maybe something to do to prevent it, at least next time.

Well I trusted this douchebag,beacuse in his thread he mentioned that they were 4x100 a few times.

JMCIVIC01
01-17-2007, 07:50 AM

I agree and he's a dumbass for not doing so.look man, the words that came out of your own mouth as you stood there were "yeah these will definetley fit" and second of all, we stood there in the freezing as weather for 25 or 30 mins, so you could check them out and decide on whether or not they would fit.you decided and the agreement was made,transactions final homie. the guy I sold the rims for already has his half and he lives in alpharetta.he told me the info bro and I posted it, its not like I tried rippin you off and knew it the whole time. Im just the seller, sorry bud. try sellin them for profit but they are out of my hands now.your the owner now. coming up to where I work probably isn't the best idea either!

JMCIVIC01
01-17-2007, 08:17 AM
lol now you wanna call me like were cool after talking all this shit on here, fuck that dude you find someone that wants to buy em

RandomGuy
01-17-2007, 09:58 AM
damn i'm thinkin about buyin them off of you for 140... lol

Vteckidd
01-17-2007, 10:57 AM
im sorry but trying wheels on? are you that stupid that you didnt know what LUG PATTERN YOU WERE SELING?

if you told him yes they will def fit because they are 4x100, and they werent you owe him his money back for lying about what you were selling.

what a joke. next time DONT SELL FOR YOUR FRIEND, especialyl if you cant read a bolt pattern

SleeperWRX
01-17-2007, 11:18 AM
hope u get your money back

N/A EK
01-17-2007, 11:47 AM
Sounds kinda f*cked up, you should of tried the wheels before you buy.

JMCIVIC01
01-17-2007, 12:03 PM
im sorry but trying wheels on? are you that stupid that you didnt know what LUG PATTERN YOU WERE SELING?

if you told him yes they will def fit because they are 4x100, and they werent you owe him his money back for lying about what you were selling.

what a joke. next time DONT SELL FOR YOUR FRIEND, especialyl if you cant read a bolt pattern

lol he was the one reading the offset and info located on the inside of the hub, he even said they would fit himself. I just post what info I was given, he himself had them on his civic so whatever bro, if anyone is stupid its you for talking for someone when you weren't even there

jvillagran2000
01-17-2007, 03:13 PM
lol now you wanna call me like were cool after talking all this shit on here, fuck that dude you find someone that wants to buy em
Liten bud,we are definetly not cool,I've been calling you so I can get my money back.

Black Mamba
01-17-2007, 03:15 PM
lol he was the one reading the offset and info located on the inside of the hub, he even said they would fit himself. I just post what info I was given, he himself had them on his civic so whatever bro, if anyone is stupid its you for talking for someone when you weren't even there

:screwy::screwy::screwy:

jvillagran2000
01-17-2007, 03:21 PM
I agree and he's a dumbass for not doing so.look man, the words that came out of your own mouth as you stood there were "yeah these will definetley fit" and second of all, we stood there in the freezing as weather for 25 or 30 mins, so you could check them out and decide on whether or not they would fit.you decided and the agreement was made,transactions final homie. the guy I sold the rims for already has his half and he lives in alpharetta.he told me the info bro and I posted it, its not like I tried rippin you off and knew it the whole time. Im just the seller, sorry bud. try sellin them for profit but they are out of my hands now.your the owner now. coming up to where I work probably isn't the best idea either!
I was looking at the hub bore size when I said that they would fit.I didn't think about the bolt pattern beacuse you told me 3 times that your friend had them on his civic.How come in the pm you sent me you said your friend drove down from Marietta for his half of the money and here your saying hes from Alpharetta,see you can't even lie straight.I want my money back

jvillagran2000
01-17-2007, 03:24 PM
hope u get your money back
I will :D

jvillagran2000
01-17-2007, 03:26 PM
Sounds kinda f*cked up, you should of tried the wheels before you buy.

yeah they are 4x100 well see how the post runs but they might still be up for sale by then just keep checkin up on it bro

Take a look at the FS thread he posted,4x100 is all over the place,and he even said that they were 4x100 a few times during the transaction.

JMCIVIC01
01-17-2007, 04:01 PM
I was looking at the hub bore size when I said that they would fit.I didn't think about the bolt pattern beacuse you told me 3 times that your friend had them on his civic.How come in the pm you sent me you said your friend drove down from Marietta for his half of the money and here your saying hes from Alpharetta,see you can't even lie straight.I want my money back

never said he was from marietta either quit altering posts dude, sell the rims yourself and maybe you'll get more than 140 for em.I'm not dealing with this anymore bro I got bigger things to deal with holla

jvillagran2000
01-17-2007, 04:05 PM
I'm not dealing with this anymore bro I got bigger things to deal with holla
Trust me I've got better things to do,but when I loose money I focus greatly on getting it back.

JMCIVIC01
01-17-2007, 04:10 PM
Trust me I've got better things to do,but when I loose money I focus greatly on getting it back.

so sell the rims get your money back its out of my hands

jvillagran2000
01-17-2007, 04:13 PM
Does'nt quite work like that,you lied about the wheel size.You need to man up and refund me the money and you can deal with trying to sell them.

JMCIVIC01
01-17-2007, 04:18 PM
Does'nt quite work like that,you lied about the wheel size.You need to man up and refund me the money and you can deal with trying to sell them.

first off, I never lied.how many times do I have to tell you I put what I was told the specs were,second of all your the douchebag, there is no refund bro you wanted to cause a scene on importatlanta well you fucked yourself holla

Vteckidd
01-17-2007, 04:20 PM
JMCIVIC resolve the situation, or your banned.

you were in the wrong, you sold something caliming to be one thing when in reality it wasnt. Just cause you sold it for a friend doesnt mean your absolved of liability.

Thats like me saying i have a boost controlelr for sale, sell it, come to find out its a broken, and i say "not my problem take it up with my buddy".

learn the product your selling before you sell it.

you have 7 days to return his money or come up with a resolution or a compromise.

JMCIVIC01
01-17-2007, 04:27 PM
lol whatever you wanna do bro. I personally don't care, to be honest with you. you can shove that boost controller up your ass to, there are no binding agreements between us either so you don't have a say either and you can be gay and ban me if you want peace

Andy099
01-17-2007, 04:29 PM
just refund his money

GGPIS3
01-17-2007, 04:37 PM

why not man up and have some integrity? you know you fucked him over other wise you wouldn't be trying to clean your hands of it. if you stated they were a certain size and then they ended up being a different size, you misled the sale. you are at fault. be a man and give him his money back.

GGPIS3
01-17-2007, 04:45 PM
first off, I never lied.how many times do I have to tell you I put what I was told the specs were,second of all your the douchebag, there is no refund bro you wanted to cause a scene on importatlanta well you fucked yourself holla

just because you were the middleman doesn't mean you didn't mislead the sale. are you really that ignorant? you posted information that was INCORRECT and the buyer purchased the product believing it was the CORRECT information.

how can you justify that you are in the right? you keep saying its cuz your friend told you the wrong info.. that doesn't mean shit! if anything, you should be absolutely pissed at your friend for making you the bad guy.. but that still doesn't release you of responsibility as a good seller/middleman.

i hope you come to your senses and work this out. carma is a bitch.

ash7
01-17-2007, 05:43 PM
what a freaking retard, i say GAYmcivic gets two days to act like a grown up and give ol' dude his money back.

quickdodgeŽ
01-17-2007, 06:41 PM

you were in the wrong, you sold something caliming to be one thing when in reality it wasnt. Just cause you sold it for a friend doesnt mean your absolved of liability.

Thats like me saying i have a boost controlelr for sale, sell it, come to find out its a broken, and i say "not my problem take it up with my buddy".

learn the product your selling before you sell it.

you have 7 days to return his money or come up with a resolution or a compromise.

YESSIR! Reps all the way around to you, Mike. This fuck needs to be gone anyway. Later, QD.

JMCIVIC01
01-17-2007, 07:04 PM
YESSIR! Reps all the way around to you, Mike. This fuck needs to be gone anyway. Later, QD.

lol @ your dumbass, you need a shrink for your ghosthunting escapades, lol whata lame.you and some peeps talk real big shit online lol takes a tough guy to accomplish a task like that lol fuckin tards

Vteckidd
01-17-2007, 07:48 PM
well at least with you gone you wont scam anyone anymore

Vteckidd
01-17-2007, 07:49 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to quickdodgeŽ again.

LeX
01-17-2007, 08:11 PM
Sucks to be the middleman... you got fucked by both sides. Enjoy the party, you're in the wrong. Fix it.

-LeX

bigdare23
01-17-2007, 08:23 PM
Mike why are you giving buddy 7 days ban his ass now!!! We dont need people like this on ia!

quickdodgeŽ
01-17-2007, 09:08 PM
lol @ your dumbass, you need a shrink for your ghosthunting escapades, lol whata lame.you and some peeps talk real big shit online lol takes a tough guy to accomplish a task like that lol fuckin tards

Coming from you, this is real hurtful. Lolol. Let me guess: You're innocent of this charge too. Right? Lolol. Later, QD.

2.0civic
01-17-2007, 09:21 PM
this is the way i look at it....

me personally, i would have made sure they fit HOWEVER, if he said they were 4x100, thats the main issue

speaking of which, where did he say they were 4x100?? i just read his thread and either it wasnt there, or i overlooked it and his original thread hasnt been changed since 10/13

jvillagran2000
01-17-2007, 09:53 PM
this is the way i look at it....

me personally, i would have made sure they fit HOWEVER, if he said they were 4x100, thats the main issue

speaking of which, where did he say they were 4x100?? i just read his thread and either it wasnt there, or i overlooked it and his original thread hasnt been changed since 10/13

yeah they are 4x100 well see how the post runs but they might still be up for sale by then just keep checkin up on it bro
Yeah you definetly missed it!

2.0civic
01-17-2007, 09:57 PM
Yeah you definetly missed it!

I SAW WHERE YOU QOUTED IT BUT DIDNT SEE WHERE HE HIMSELF POSTED IT THERE

2.0civic
01-17-2007, 09:58 PM
ANOTHER THING I NOTICED ALSO IS HOW EVERYONE WAS WANTING THEM WAS 4X100 YET TEHY TOOK FOREVER TO SELL....I MEAN I KNOW ITS IA AND ALL BUT FOR THAT MANY PEOPLE 4X100 TO NOT GET THEM, THAT SAYS SOMETHING TO ME

jvillagran2000
01-17-2007, 10:12 PM
He posted it on his thread unless it was edited.I could'nt of got that quote from thin air.

2.0civic
01-17-2007, 10:15 PM
He posted it on his thread unless it was edited.I could'nt of got that quote from thin air.

TRUE, I WAS JUST TESTING YOU..

:ninja:

jvillagran2000
01-18-2007, 03:14 PM
Bump^^^^cause I havent heard from this kid :thinking:

2.0civic
01-18-2007, 03:19 PM
well shit, you know where he works right?? go pay his ass a visit and make up some shit to his boss about how he called you a (insert whatever bad name you want) and then see what happens lol

GGPIS3
01-18-2007, 03:36 PM
i would go confront him at his work too. not saying you should resort to violence, but if he won't respond to you any other way, he's left you no choice. i would actually go and speak to a manager at his work and briefly explain to them why you are there and what you are trying to accomplish. make sure you state you have been left with no other choice but to come to his work since he will not respond to you in any other way. even ask the managers if they will help too since its this type of character flaw nobody wants around. dishonesty and no integrity will make people lose face in the work enviroment.

whatever respect they had for him will be lost the second you tell them he's trying to clean his hands from a deal in which he lied about from the beginning. they will laugh their asses off the second you tell them how pathetic he is in the fact that he's trying to hide behind his friend and his "incorrect info" statement.

if that doesn't work, like i said, carma is a bitch.

BlkCD5
01-18-2007, 04:54 PM
Its still kinda sad this shit happens. I guess it wouldn't be a bad idea to have buyers/sellers sign documents before making the deal. :2cents:

bigdare23
01-18-2007, 05:09 PM
Its still kinda sad this shit happens. I guess it wouldn't be a bad idea to have buyers/sellers sign documents before making the deal. :2cents:

LOL like the Kobe papers

Tracy
01-18-2007, 05:15 PM
:thinking: try on wheels?

BlkCD5
01-18-2007, 05:24 PM
Orginally posted bybigdare23
LOL like the Kobe papers

:lmao: yea, something like that

StupidBikerBoy
01-19-2007, 01:58 AM
Reps to vteckidd for laying it down

Looks like you have tried pretty hard to contact him and work it out. At this point if it were me, I would pay him a visit a give him a choice. Pay it back or spend more on the payback.

Good luck:goodjob:

jvillagran2000
01-19-2007, 04:59 AM
Goin to work bump!
I'm calling him again Today,if I don't get an answer I will be forced to pay him a visit at work.

JMCIVIC01
01-19-2007, 09:14 AM
Goin to work bump!
I'm calling him again Today,if I don't get an answer I will be forced to pay him a visit at work.

lol, you think coming to my place of work is going to help things?it really won't! and honestly I don't think you have the balls to come here because you would already have come here and you mine as well ban me cuz there will be no refund,you sell em and get ya money back that's how its going to have to work!

Jimmy B
01-19-2007, 09:27 AM
this dude need to be locked up again,.. he is a useless piece of flesh to socitity.. pay his work a visit, and before anythign, talk to his manager and explain what a piece he is... this isnt the first time he has been involved in drama, and has acted "big" on the internet.. or, file a small claims dispute, and that will make him violiate his probation, and go back to being locked up!!!!

HiPSI
01-19-2007, 09:36 AM
file a small claims dispute, and that will make him violiate his probation, and go back to being locked up!!!!

oh man, that would be so very worth the fee to file. i'd be willing to chip in if we can get the arrest on video ;)

JMCIVIC01
01-19-2007, 10:37 AM
oh man, that would be so very worth the fee to file. i'd be willing to chip in if we can get the arrest on video ;)

lol my word against his in court lol the judge wouldn't even take that case, hed also be wasting more money he bought them so what's the problem? he said they were going to fit! there is no bill of sale! so what's your case?some of you are idiots lol

Ran
01-19-2007, 10:53 AM
lol @ this tool scamming people

2.0civic
01-19-2007, 11:01 AM
i got $5 on it....i just think its funny how instead of fixing the problem civictard is just making shit worse

2.0civic
01-19-2007, 11:04 AM
heres a thought: get the money back from youre friend that you made half of (or so you said) resell the rims as 4x114s and the problems solved.

i honestly think you knew that but you also knew 99% of hondas are 4x100 so you knew your customer base...

Jimmy B
01-19-2007, 11:35 AM
PLUS, all of the sell is documinted in here!! dont forget that!! HAAHAHAH

05Tib
01-19-2007, 12:06 PM

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80247&page=1&pp=20

post number 13 i think

JMCIVIC01
01-19-2007, 01:11 PM
PLUS, all of the sell is documinted in here!! dont forget that!! HAAHAHAH

ha ha ha ha ha ha!!it could be written in stone for all I give a shit bro, lol,this post means nothing at all, proves how much of a tard you are! this isn't a document lol this is the internet. without a bill of sale this is a waste of time.

Jimmy B
01-19-2007, 01:36 PM
without a bill of sale this is a waste of time.

so is your life, but your still here...

HiPSI
01-19-2007, 03:26 PM
ha ha ha ha ha ha!!it could be written in stone for all I give a shit bro, lol,this post means nothing at all, proves how much of a tard you are! this isn't a document lol this is the internet. without a bill of sale this is a waste of time.

well it's clear you feel like you've gotten away with it. that's very big of you, i know of 8 year olds with more character than your stupid ass.

honestly i wish the greatest harm on you. it's so apparent that you knew what you were doing and had pre-planned excuses ready to go when this guy figured out you fucked him over. instead of "hey let me call my friend and see if we can all work this out", you immediately jump to "no bill of sale" and "my word against yours". from the sound of things your word is worth about as much as your existence.

but go ahead and reply and let me know more of how well you know the laws and how happy you are that you fucked someone over that may not be the type to kill you in your sleep. lucky you, unlucky us.

CopyRight
01-19-2007, 03:33 PM
I still say throw each wheel thru his windows on his civic.

2.0civic
01-19-2007, 03:37 PM
LOL PM me where he works...ill go in acting like a customer and fuck with him

DrunkScotsman
01-19-2007, 04:01 PM
go get em steveo!!!!

quickdodgeŽ
01-19-2007, 04:30 PM
this dude need to be locked up again,.. he is a useless piece of flesh to socitity..

AAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! Large sized reps for you. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
01-19-2007, 04:32 PM
lol my word against his in court

And what's your word worth? Convict. Later, QD.

2.0civic
01-20-2007, 02:29 AM

ahahahahah...nice

fuck it, go talk to jis boss, let him no what happened...he will lose more in pay then paying you back..

Jimmy B
01-20-2007, 08:25 AM
AAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! Large sized reps for you. Later, QD.

ha, thanks.. but its true..

JMCIVIC01
01-20-2007, 09:13 AM

lol quick dump is that all you got?I have heard this before and its kinda repetative lol I expected that coming from a 30 year old with the mentality of a 10 year old. :lmfao: talk is cheap ghostbuster!if your feelin froggy jump.

jvillagran2000
01-20-2007, 10:00 AM
lol quick dump is that all you got?I have heard this before and its kinda repetative lol I expected that coming from a 30 year old with the mentality of a 10 year old. :lmfao: talk is cheap ghostbuster!if your feelin froggy jump.
Hey Josh how come you still won't answer your phone,talk is cheap.I really don't want to show up at your job cause I have morals and I don't want you to loose your $8hr. job.But if I don't hear back from you,definetly expect me to be there soon.And you seriously revealed your character on this thread,you're a joke.

Jaimecbr900
01-20-2007, 10:02 AM
#1. A mod needs to archive the threads so they can't be altered.

#2. Paying him a visit at work is actually what needs to happen. If the "transaction" occured AT work, then management I'm sure would like to know what their employees are doing on their site.

#3. Small claims suit only costs a few bucks. If you win, you get it back anyway, so it's ultimately no out of pocket costs to you.

#4. Getting SERVED at work is very humiliating, especially if you're no stranger to the system. "Trying to get your life straight".....only to then have a Sheriff show up at your work to SERVE you papers???? Doesn't make the story plausible even if it's true. It makes you look like a loser in to all your co-workers. Is that worth $140??? :thinking:

#5. His own posts here can certainly be used against him in any court case. We all know this guy is no stranger to SS jewelry, it's obvious his law degree ISN'T from Emory... :rolleyes:

#6. My money is on QD if this keyboard commando ever decides to do a face-to-face.

Riping somebody off= Asshole scammer + $140
Being an ass and not giving the money back= $50 court filing fees.
Getting served at WORK in front of all your co-workers and looking like a loser scammer= PRICELESS. :goodjob:

jvillagran2000
01-20-2007, 10:08 AM
#1. A mod needs to archive the threads so they can't be altered.

#2. Paying him a visit at work is actually what needs to happen. If the "transaction" occured AT work, then management I'm sure would like to know what their employees are doing on their site.

You might have something here.During the transaction he got a call from one of his coworkers asking him if he had already clocked out,he replied "No,do it for me".So he was on company time while this was going on,those are definetly grounds for termanation.Wow I can't belive I forgot about this.

Jaimecbr900
01-20-2007, 10:21 AM
You might have something here.During the transaction he got a call from one of his coworkers asking him if he had already clocked out,he replied "No,do it for me".So he was on company time while this was going on,those are definetly grounds for termanation.Wow I can't belive I forgot about this.

I wouldn't think too highly nor think it's funny if one of my employees used MY time and MY building or MY parking lot to do "side jobs" and then on top of that have someone come up to MY lobby pissed off about it...... ;)

Employers don't like it when they have disgruntled people, even less when they're pissed about something THEY didn't do. I wouldn't be happy at all about it. Trust me, if he's an $8/hr employee.....he's worth about $8 worth of headaches to management. ;)

JMCIVIC01
01-20-2007, 10:53 AM
lol my service manager said if he sees you up here threatning me or my job hell call the cops bud your choice

bigdare23
01-20-2007, 10:56 AM
lol my sales manager said if he sees you up here threatning me or my job hell call the cops bud your choice

LOL --------------------------- bitch move

MongolPup
01-20-2007, 11:01 AM
I almost doubt that's true......

What did you tell your manager? "Listen, I scammed this guy and I told him I was get away with it.......listen if he shows up will you call the police?"

Jaimecbr900
01-20-2007, 11:11 AM

What did you tell your manager? "Listen, I scammed this guy and I told him I was get away with it.......listen if he shows up will you call the police?"

Exactly. IF he even said anything, it's certainly only one sided. I find it hard to believe that a manager would defend a scammer just like that.

Whatever. I'd still go right on up there Monday.....around mid morning.....right when ALL the REAL important people are there......kinda hungry.....kinda starting to get their day going.....kinda NOT wanting to hear about bullshit their peon $8/hr employee is bringing to his/her front door......Because that's WHERE the "transaction" took place, so that's where I'd go look for MY money back.....I'm sure that the REAL big wigs will be tickled to death to know that their hourly employee DIDN'T clock out to go scam someone out of the trunk of his car IN THEIR PARKING LOT....;) :goodjob:

Go run and do some damage control Mr. Civic..... :rolleyes:

2.0civic
01-20-2007, 11:21 AM

lirl since he said sales manager and you have time to go fuck around, he obviously dont really value time at work and im assuming its a tire place if nobody really noticed or cared what was going on with the rims

quickdodgeŽ
01-20-2007, 01:13 PM
if your feelin froggy jump.

Come find me if you wanna. But this is your problem. Not mine. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
01-20-2007, 01:16 PM
Take this chump down once and for all. The law will be on your side, seeing as how he already has at least one strike on him. He's less than competent to be in regular society.

And good ole boy, JM. You can't use the line...."I wasn't there" like you tried to do in your latest lock-up. "I'm innocent." Lolol. Later, QD.

Tracy
01-20-2007, 01:18 PM
The business can only ask you to leave and then call the police if you don't for trespassing. Then the police may ask you to leave. It' not that big of a deal if you keep your cool with the police, they won't arrest you. The business will have to file a trespassing form with the county if they really want to keep you away. So I say go up there...just keep your cool at all times. Bring a video camera just incase the shit goes down :)

GGPIS3
01-20-2007, 02:48 PM
how is this criminal still not banned? we should all just roll up together. i'd love to see his managers face when he realizes how he fucked up trying to help one of his employees.

its good to help, but not good to help those who are in the wrong.

JMCIVIC01
01-20-2007, 02:52 PM
Come find me if you wanna. But this is your problem. Not mine. Later, QD.

looks like you put your nose in my shit but it aint ya problem?lol come find you?is this one of your spooky ghost challenges quick dump?or are you chicken? lolol later,JM.

thepolecat
01-20-2007, 02:57 PM
^OOOOOOOO

GGPIS3
01-20-2007, 03:05 PM
looks like you put your nose in my shit but it aint ya problem?lol come find you?is this one of your spooky ghost challenges quick dump?or are you chicken? lolol later,JM.

you are the chicken shit! you went and told the manager LOL.

quickdodgeŽ
01-20-2007, 03:26 PM

It seems that you're the one trying to throw this subject into a "me vs. you" thing instead of concentrating on what needs to be dealt with. You know you've lost the main battle, so you're trying to find an outlet. You said something to me first, so come find me. I'm pretty sure you won't. Unless it is you who is chicken. Later, QD.

JMCIVIC01
01-20-2007, 05:43 PM
It seems that you're the one trying to throw this subject into a "me vs. you" thing instead of concentrating on what needs to be dealt with. You know you've lost the main battle, so you're trying to find an outlet. You said something to me first, so come find me. I'm pretty sure you won't. Unless it is you who is chicken. Later, QD.

lol you seem to think of it as a me throwing you into this?well lol, your gay then! seems like you yourself that has forgotten past altercations,but it strikes me by surprise seeing as how you know something about my past and it is you who are trying to add that in with what has transpired here. well if its like that then quick dump then like you ghost hunters like to say " me and you have some unfinished business to take care of ". The war here is over,homeboy has the rims he's the owner! between me and you has not yet been settled!now I know why cuz all you do is pussy out! your good at typing but when it comes down to it your a whimp and it shows!

BTLFED
01-20-2007, 05:59 PM

quickdodgeŽ
01-20-2007, 06:07 PM
lol you seem to think of it as a me throwing you into this?

No. You are trying to change the subject to get out of being caught scammin someone.

well lol, your gay then!

Nice call. Now on to step 2.

seems like you yourself that has forgotten past altercations

The ones where I completely annihilated you?

,but it strikes me by surprise seeing as how you know something about my past and it is you who are trying to add that in with what has transpired here.

Yea, because you seem to think that a judge will take a convicts word over an honest person.

The war here is over,

Or so you think.

between me and you has not yet been settled!now I know why cuz all you do is pussy out! your good at typing but when it comes down to it your a whimp and it shows!

Hey. I'm still at home and you've yet to show. You're the one that's been challenging me. Come get me if it's that important to you. Later, QD.

Brett
01-20-2007, 07:41 PM

Banning user and I will foward IP to Paul to ban the IP as well.

Ban will be lifted when refund is given. BUYER must give wheels back as well and when the buyer sends me a PM telling the refund has been given, I will unban the name/IP

ATK_Designs
01-20-2007, 08:15 PM
lol my service manager said if he sees you up here threatning me or my job hell call the cops bud your choice

Bitchy move. Ms Cleo told IA that she forsaw you getting fired, jailed, and assraped.

jvillagran2000
01-20-2007, 08:25 PM
Banning user and I will foward IP to Paul to ban the IP as well.

Ban will be lifted when refund is given. BUYER must give wheels back as well and when the buyer sends me a PM telling the refund has been given, I will unban the name/IP
I'll keep you guys updated I have not heard back from Josh(JMCIVIC01)

Vteckidd
01-20-2007, 08:32 PM
lets go up there on monday

2.0civic
01-20-2007, 08:37 PM
hell yeah lol

what time monday?? we'll take a feild trip

jvillagran2000
01-21-2007, 08:39 PM
JMCIVIC01 has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.
Banned!

BTLFED
01-21-2007, 08:42 PM
JMCIVIC01 has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.
WOW!!!

He was banned. You can't send PMs to banned people.

quickdodgeŽ
01-21-2007, 08:53 PM
He was banned. You can't send PMs to banned people.

Lolol. Later, QD.

Ran
01-22-2007, 09:33 AM
ROFL @ this guy acting like a hard@ss then telling his manager to protect him

StupidBikerBoy
01-22-2007, 11:26 AM
Where does this guy work?

Make sure to let his boss know how he's making this place look.

Brett
01-22-2007, 08:36 PM
Banned!

I should ban you now just for that post....LOL

GGPIS3
01-25-2007, 04:51 PM
any updates on this criminal>

babygurl
01-26-2007, 01:00 PM
yeah updates...glad this tool is finally gone..fucking loser...

hmmm isnt he on probation in Gwinnett County?? hmmm

TheGodfather
01-27-2007, 12:47 PM
I'm curious as well if any of this got resolved. Anyone go to his work?

quickdodgeŽ
01-27-2007, 01:10 PM
Sure doubt it. Later, QD.