PDA

View Full Version : Drift411's '07 Event Schedule

Rhoad Racing
01-16-2007, 03:46 PM
http://www.drift411.com/events/misc/drift411_07schedule.jpg

Doppelgänger
01-17-2007, 07:57 AM
whats up with the even in NV?? thats a far trip.....

the rest looks good though

Rhoad Racing
01-17-2007, 12:27 PM
Our series events are part of the ProAm Series (www.proamdrift.com). So, basically, in order to get a Formula D lisence, you need to attend our series events. At the end of our series, the top 6+/- drivers will be invited to compete in the ProAm Nationals in Laughlin, NV against 32 of the best amateurs from across the country. Its here you will fight to obtain a FD Lisence or provisional.

Obviously, NV is one hell of a haul especially for a privateer such as yourself Mike. However, the ProAm is the only series that financially supports its drivers' travel expenses. As of right now, we reimburse our drivers $.15 for each mile they travel to attend the ProAm National event.

BTW... you know I added you to the driver list for the Greenville Event right?

Rhoad Racing
01-29-2007, 05:23 PM
dates updated.
The July 7th NSS event will more than likely change as well b/c its scheduled the same day as a NOPI Demo in Knoxville, TN.

Lucky DAWG
01-29-2007, 10:05 PM
i'll go the actual race for sure in march at Black Hills

what will admission price be then for just watching, not registering my car

Rhoad Racing
01-29-2007, 10:38 PM
$5
And unfortunately, there's a good chance we'll have to charge $5 for parking. But thats only if we run out of room on the BHC property and have to over flow into the neighboring lot.

Glides
02-19-2007, 10:03 AM
Chris, you never call me anymore. After that night spent in the cold outside Denver I thought we had something. You told me there was no other. Sad is me. :goodjob:

Rhoad Racing
02-20-2007, 12:11 AM
LOL... Mr. Cooper?

Big Baller
02-20-2007, 08:06 AM
SO how much money will I be winning at this Time Attack thing.

Do you want to just go ahead and make out the check or should we actually wait till the event.

Rhoad Racing
02-20-2007, 01:55 PM
haha... I don't know man, we got some guys coming out with some pretty serious talent. For example, HiPSI (Erin) and his teammate just signed up and they aren't a push-over by any means.
But if it makes you feel better I'll go ahead and write the check out to you just for shits and giggles ;)

Im trying to get ahold of our sponsor for the prize money and to be honest... he's MIA at the moment. But we'll work it out and let you guys know ASAP.

EDIT: LOL... I just realized that you are Erin's teammate

Big Baller
02-20-2007, 08:43 PM
haha... I don't know man, we got some guys coming out with some pretty serious talent. For example, HiPSI (Erin) and his teammate just signed up and they aren't a push-over by any means.
But if it makes you feel better I'll go ahead and write the check out to you just for shits and giggles ;)

Im trying to get ahold of our sponsor for the prize money and to be honest... he's MIA at the moment. But we'll work it out and let you guys know ASAP.

EDIT: LOL... I just realized that you are Erin's teammate

LOL, should be fun, I'm looking foward to it.

Matt