PDA

View Full Version : attn: all accord owners going to tunerfest!!!

dartingd
06-15-2005, 11:10 AM
just thought i would extend an invitation for all accord owners attending tunerfest to meet at the home depot off the commerce/banks crossing exit at 12:30...we'll wait for 30 minutes and then ride to the track...we should be able to get in the gate at 2 hopefully...we can just park at the gate and fellowship till then...the home depot for those that don't know is on the road that the tanger 2 outlets (nike, tommy hilfiger, banana republic) are on...if you have any questions or need directions(i'll do my best) call me at 7064991520...name's Dustin...if i don't answer leave a message cause i'm at work prolly...as of right now i think i have 3-4 cb7's possibly riding together over there...i'd really like to see you accord guys that are racing, but all are welcome!!! hope to see you guys there!!!

Nittanys1
06-15-2005, 12:14 PM
I'll be there showing (weighs too much for race and its slow :D) but i'll be riding in with my team

dartingd
06-15-2005, 02:38 PM
well feel free to meet up w/ us at home depot!

dartingd
06-16-2005, 08:59 AM
since no one has posted i suspect no one is coming to the home depot..if that's the case, i'm not going there, just straight to the track w/ a friend...