PDA

View Full Version : EF Squad's WhoresLounge

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

Halfwit
01-26-2007, 09:22 AM
I TOLD YOU ONCE BEFORE I DON'T GET MAD LOL BUT HONESTLY AFTER I TUNE I THINK I CAN TAKE KEVIN ALL MOTOR SO I WOULD FALL IN THE FAST CATEGORY EITHER 3RD OR 2ND AND ONCE I GET MY JDM FRONT I WILL BE RANKED AT 1 AND FOR SHOWING UP ON THE STREETS AND DOMINATING I WOULD BE 1 BECAUSE YOUR NOT OUT EVERY FRIDAY, SATURDAY, AND SUNDAY LOL I HAVE NO LIFE SO I WILL ATTEND EVERY MEET LOL
im not out, cause my car is down...

kevin makes good power on motor, dont get too confident...and hell take out the big bottle but dont forget the one behind hsi dash...sneaky asians.

toonz
01-26-2007, 09:24 AM
LOL THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP HALFWIT

Halfwit
01-26-2007, 09:25 AM
dont be mad when i beat u all motor LOL

toonz
01-26-2007, 09:27 AM
I WOULDN'T EVEN RUN YOU HALFWIT LOL IM NOT EVEN GONNA WASTE MY GAS LOL

EvasiveEF9
01-26-2007, 09:27 AM
burned? i accepted FOO. u want a side bet?
Whoa whoa whoa...I only race for fun. I'm a full time, unemployed student at a military academy. I ain't got cash. I just run to compare and have fun, and shake hands afterward saying "Nice build".

And for "burned" I was merely playing...

Damn...some hostility stirred up in here.

Halfwit
01-26-2007, 09:28 AM
I WOULDN'T EVEN RUN YOU HALFWIT LOL IM NOT EVEN GONNA WASTE MY GAS LOL
ILL PUT IT ON 8 PSI FOR YOU. HOW BOUT THAT H0NKEY?

BTLFED
01-26-2007, 09:28 AM
best over all is SKETCHY.

i do not believe in audio equipment,

BTLFED will hold crown for most modified, i do not believe all around

i could have audio ect, but i love stock interior, everything,

all around to me is ALMOST THE CLEANEST, AND ALMOST THE FASTEST, and variations of such.

Audio equipment is part of best all around. Mine goes straight, turns fast, and has plenty of trophys under its belt.

FUN FACT-As my car sits, with full system, bottle, blah blah blah, still has a weight distribution of 52/48 front to rear. That wasn't done by accident.

I will take best all around, damnit.

toonz
01-26-2007, 09:30 AM
UH OH HALFWIT HE SHOWED UP LOL

Halfwit
01-26-2007, 09:30 AM
Audio equipment is part of best all around. Mine goes straight, turns fast, and has plenty of trophys under its belt.

FUN FACT-As my car sits, with full system, bottle, blah blah blah, still has a weight distribution of 52/48 front to rear. That wasn't done by accident.

I will take best all around, damnit.
U CAN HAVE BEST "ALL AROUND"

ILL TAKE "KING CRX"

toonz
01-26-2007, 09:31 AM
ILL PUT IT ON 8 PSI FOR YOU. HOW BOUT THAT H0NKEY?
HOW ABOUT YOU TELL EVERYBODY YOU ALREADY BEAT TOONZ LOL

Halfwit
01-26-2007, 09:32 AM
Whoa whoa whoa...I only race for fun. I'm a full time, unemployed student at a military academy. I ain't got cash. I just run to compare and have fun, and shake hands afterward saying "Nice build".

And for "burned" I was merely playing...

Damn...some hostility stirred up in here.
NO HOSTILITY, IM PUMPED TODAY.

i love runs for fun.

Halfwit
01-26-2007, 09:32 AM
HOW ABOUT YOU TELL EVERYBODY YOU ALREADY BEAT TOONZ LOL
nah ima tell ppl u have nitrous, and BEAT ME.

Halfwit
01-26-2007, 09:33 AM
UH OH HALFWIT HE SHOWED UP LOL
IM DONE FOR!

BTLFED
01-26-2007, 09:33 AM
U CAN HAVE BEST "ALL AROUND"

ILL TAKE "KING CRX"

I will never take "King CRX." I don't want it. Wanna know why?

1) I didn't build my CRX to be the fastest. I built it to be an all around vehicle that was fun to drive. It was my only vehicle for many years.
2) If I wanted to build the fastest car it wouldn't have been a Honda.
3) My Datsun is for that.

EvasiveEF9
01-26-2007, 09:35 AM
NO HOSTILITY, IM PUMPED TODAY.

i love runs for fun.
Just checkin'...I'd be down for a fun run this weekend, but I'm still trying to figure what's up with my car.

I've narrowed it to three things:
Bad ECU
Bad Fuel Press Reg
Timing

Halfwit
01-26-2007, 09:35 AM
I will never take "King CRX." I don't want it. Wanna know why?

1) I didn't build my CRX to be the fastest. I built it to be an all around vehicle that was fun to drive. It was my only vehicle for many years.
2) If I wanted to build the fastest car it wouldn't have been a Honda.
3) My Datsun is for that.
and thats how we differ, we build for different reasons, thus our builds are different.

i want to be one of the fastest crx's that are street driven, full interior, and come out often. that is what appeals to me.

toonz
01-26-2007, 09:36 AM
nah ima tell ppl u have nitrous, and BEAT ME.
LOL:goodjob:

BTLFED
01-26-2007, 09:37 AM
and thats how we differ, we build for different reasons, thus our builds are different.

i want to be one of the fastest crx's that are street driven, full interior, and come out often. that is what appeals to me.

And you can have that. But only if you take out Kevin, damnit. Otherwise you can't have shit.

Halfwit
01-26-2007, 09:37 AM
LOL:goodjob:
ill be like

"that shit was horrible, he beat me way more than kevin did"

toonz
01-26-2007, 09:41 AM
ill be like

"that shit was horrible, he beat me way more than kevin did"
YEAH YEAH YEAH:D :goodjob: LOL MAKE UP SOME MORE BS SO WHEN I DO COME OUT WATCH ALL THE RICERS ON THE SOUTHSIDE COME UP TO ME WITH THEIR BEAT UP BROKEDOWN ASS CARS LOOKING FOR RUNS LOL

Halfwit
01-26-2007, 09:42 AM
nah all ur here is ppl wispering

"hey dude, thats the guy that beat HALFWIT CRX, that shit is so fast,"

toonz
01-26-2007, 09:48 AM
YUP LOL LIKE ONE TIME WHEN I WENT TO WHERE THEY RUN AT LOL U KNOW WHERE IT IS LOL I WAS AT THE BACK OF THE PACK AND JUMPED TO THE FRONT OF THE PACK HANGING WITH THE EVO'S LOL I DON'T KNOW WHY ALL THOSE DUMBASS RICERS COME OUT AND KNOWING THEIR CARS CAN'T RUN WORTH SHIT LOL THAT'S WHY I STOP SHOWING UP LOL ESPECIALLY AFTER THE KID THAT SHOWED UP WITH THE COPS TRYING TO BLEND IN THAT NIGHT THAT SHIT WAS CRAZY LOL WERE YOU THERE THAT NIGHT I DIDN'T SEE YOU I WAS ONLY UP THERE FOR LIKE A MINUTE OR TWO

Halfwit
01-26-2007, 09:50 AM
YUP LOL LIKE ONE TIME WHEN I WENT TO WHERE THEY RUN AT LOL U KNOW WHERE IT IS LOL I WAS AT THE BACK OF THE PACK AND JUMPED TO THE FRONT OF THE PACK HANGING WITH THE EVO'S LOL I DON'T KNOW WHY ALL THOSE DUMBASS RICERS COME OUT AND KNOWING THEIR CARS CAN'T RUN WORTH SHIT LOL THAT'S WHY I STOP SHOWING UP LOL ESPECIALLY AFTER THE KID THAT SHOWED UP WITH THE COPS TRYING TO BLEND IN THAT NIGHT THAT SHIT WAS CRAZY LOL WERE YOU THERE THAT NIGHT I DIDN'T SEE YOU I WAS ONLY UP THERE FOR LIKE A MINUTE OR TWO
I DONT GO TO RIVERDALE.

BTLFED
01-26-2007, 09:51 AM
nah all ur here is ppl wispering

"hey dude, thats the guy that beat HALFWIT CRX, that shit is so fast,"

You don't even have to spread rumors yourself to have them spread about you. True story from when I worked at Knowledge Performance years ago and my car sat in the showroom there:

Two kids walk in
"Oh shit! That's that show CRX that runs 11s!" (Talking about mine)

Me: "Not with just a Turbo ZC and nitrous it doesn't"

Kid 1: "YOU DON'T KNOW WTF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!"

Kid 2: "WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!"

Me: "I'M THE OWNER OF THE CAR, STUPID!"

Note: I have NEVER clamed drag strip times in my CRX. The only time I took it to the track with the setup it has now I didn't make it through tech because my battery is in the back with no cut off switch. Where they got that theory I don't know. Stupid kids. :rolleyes:

EvasiveEF9
01-26-2007, 09:53 AM
You don't even have to spread rumors yourself to have them spread about you. True story from when I worked at Knowledge Performance years ago and my car sat in the showroom there:

Two kids walk in
"Oh shit! That's that show CRX that runs 11s!" (Talking about mine)

Me: "Not with just a Turbo ZC and nitrous it doesn't"

Kid 1: "YOU DON'T KNOW WTF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!"

Kid 2: "WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!"

Me: "I'M THE OWNER OF THE CAR, STUPID!"

Note: I have NEVER clamed drag strip times in my CRX. The only time I took it to the track with the setup it has now I didn't make it through tech because my battery is in the back with no cut off switch. Where they got that theory I don't know. Stupid kids. :rolleyes:
LoLoLoL

Halfwit
01-26-2007, 09:54 AM
lol i had some kids in highschool ( when i was still there) point to the shiny blow off valve, and say

"thats a cool ass turbo"

it was an sr20..lolol

toonz
01-26-2007, 09:56 AM
I DONT GO TO RIVERDALE.

I HAVN'T BEEN THERE SINCE SEPTEMBER STOCKBRIDGE FTMFW!!!!

toonz
01-26-2007, 09:59 AM
I GOTTA GO TAKE CARE OF SOME BUSINESS I'LL HIT YOU EF'ers LATER

BTLFED
01-26-2007, 10:09 AM
I gotta get my ass in gear and get ready to go out of town to Daytona myself.

24 Hours of Daytona FTMFW

toonz
01-26-2007, 10:53 AM
Im back LOL

toonz
01-26-2007, 11:05 AM
EFScotsman did you get that package yet LOL

DrunkScotsman
01-26-2007, 11:32 AM
toonz-------> judge for yourself!!!!:bump:

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f166/dixiescotsman/1-2.jpg

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f166/dixiescotsman/3-1.jpg

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f166/dixiescotsman/PICT0269.jpg

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f166/dixiescotsman/PICT0264.jpg

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f166/dixiescotsman/2-2.jpg

next weekend i'm comin for ya TOONZ!!!!!!:ninja:

bigdare23
01-26-2007, 12:42 PM
Seem like there was some beef this morning!!! But dont worry King REX is here.

I see there's a cutoff at 3 top CRX's but there's 4 competing for the crown (BigD, Tooney, Halfpint, and RJ). I wonder who's going to be the CRX dropped out of consideration???? NOT me, cuz I'm #1 in looks LOL.

We need to put a deadline on this shit. I say if your Rex not done by April 1st your out! And it must be fully done (motor, interior, exterior).

bigdare23
01-26-2007, 12:43 PM

Big Ups to ya!!! :goodjob:

mines coming soon :ninja:

bigdare23
01-26-2007, 01:02 PM
JUST STATING MY OPINION. I LOVE HOW THE CRX WAS MADE AND APPRECIATE ITS FEATURES, SO I ONLY BUIILD MOTOR.

I WOULD HAVE THE STOCK WHEELS IF THE DRAG RADIALS WOULD FIT.

They make 14in Drag Radials, I'm getting ..... never mind that :ninja:

toonz
01-26-2007, 01:43 PM

Im proud of you son!:cry: (tear's of joy for my 2 son's coming along so well D and my other son DrunkScot) LOL

toonz
01-26-2007, 01:44 PM
I see you already put your gold touch to it already

DrunkScotsman
01-26-2007, 01:45 PM
now i just gotta wait for my swap mounts!

DrunkScotsman
01-26-2007, 01:45 PM
you know it!

toonz
01-26-2007, 01:53 PM
list of things to just be aware of......
si hubs and knuckles for the axles to fit< this im not sure of
b series mounts
shift linkeage
DA throttle cable< if your's didn't come with one already
vtec wiring from rywire or hasport
....... that's about it I think

toonz
01-26-2007, 01:55 PM
no wait you can use your hubs and knuckles

toonz
01-26-2007, 02:01 PM
I wanna help you do the swap it's fun doing swaps LOL but I will probably be busy this weekend doing mine LOL

toonz
01-26-2007, 02:04 PM
my swap is more important LOL

DrunkScotsman
01-26-2007, 02:08 PM
shit i hear ya , i am pullin my old one out tomorrow , then cleanin and repaintin my engine bay , (while waiting for my mounts) this came with the full harrness , including them still being hooked up to both fuse boxes

toonz
01-26-2007, 02:10 PM
I remember when I was about to do my first swap ahhhhh those were the days now it's like man whatever

DrunkScotsman
01-26-2007, 02:11 PM
this will be my second , but i will be more hands on with this one!

DrunkScotsman
01-26-2007, 02:11 PM
i want to do atleast 85% of it myself!

toonz
01-26-2007, 02:15 PM
D series is not really a swap LOL but vtec now your talking my kind of laguage LOL I bet you can't stop looking at it LOL

DrunkScotsman
01-26-2007, 02:16 PM
i need to be fed some salt peter! lol

Josh8988
01-26-2007, 02:17 PM
EF FTW!!!

toonz
01-26-2007, 02:18 PM
What the Hell?

DrunkScotsman
01-26-2007, 02:20 PM
thats the shit they used to put in your food in the big house , back in the day to keep your dick from gettin hard

SLow_POke
01-26-2007, 02:36 PM
shit i hear ya , i am pullin my old one out tomorrow , then cleanin and repaintin my engine bay , (while waiting for my mounts) this came with the full harrness , including them still being hooked up to both fuse boxes

if it came with the full SIr hareness thats RHD you cant use it bro

DrunkScotsman
01-26-2007, 02:37 PM
how would i be able to tell?

SLow_POke
01-26-2007, 02:44 PM
how would i be able to tell? well more then likely they gave you the complete JDM RHD hareness that came with the engine.
your have to modify yours

DrunkScotsman
01-26-2007, 02:46 PM
:doh:

bigdare23
01-26-2007, 02:57 PM
well more then likely they gave you the complete JDM RHD hareness that came with the engine.
your have to modify yours

His car is mpfi so he's str8! Just needs to add the wires (or buy a subharness from rywire or hasports) for vtec. Job Done!

SLow_POke
01-26-2007, 03:15 PM
His car is mpfi so he's str8! Just needs to add the wires (or buy a subharness from rywire or hasports) for vtec. Job Done!

im just lettting him know he cant use hte RHD hareness. that means he still has to mess with his wire hareness:yes:
like i said modify his.
liek you said needs to add wires

but since he has MPFI all ready everything else is much easier

bigdare23
01-26-2007, 04:30 PM
im just lettting him know he cant use hte RHD hareness. that means he still has to mess with his wire hareness:yes:
like i said modify his.
liek you said needs to add wires

but since he has MPFI all ready everything else is much easier

My bee, I thought u was talking about the MPFI wiring.

Honestly that extra harness will come in handy. I just got a rywire vtec subharness and he can use his SiR harness plugs to copy my subharness.

SLow_POke
01-26-2007, 05:25 PM
My bee, I thought u was talking about the MPFI wiring.

Honestly that extra harness will come in handy. I just got a rywire vtec subharness and he can use his SiR harness plugs to copy my subharness.

sure will:goodjob:

uproot
01-26-2007, 06:35 PM
bigdare, another link to add:

http://www.carenthusiast.com/crxuk/VTEC_Supplement.pdf

^pdf shop manual

edit: actually now looking at it, i think it's for b16a engines, but i guess if anyone has one of those this might help? but it is for an EF chassis

EvasiveEF9
01-26-2007, 06:54 PM
DPFI = SO much harder than MPFI. You're lucky...

Fuck Rywire and Hasport. I can get you a boomslang harness for like 100$ (give or take) with full directions. It's what I did. SO much cheaper...

Modify yours, but save the RHD harness. Those extra clips and such come in handy...

I'm also noting that that motor came with friggin power steering and AC. WOOT!

DrunkScotsman
01-26-2007, 07:04 PM
i might keep the ps , but the ac is comin off

toonz
01-26-2007, 08:09 PM
Power Steering what the fuck LOL hey drunk you know I have the gsr and im telling you ... you don't need the power steering either unless your a pretty weak guy LOL

toonz
01-26-2007, 08:10 PM
My car IMO steer's a bit better with the B series

DrunkScotsman
01-27-2007, 01:46 AM
if any one wants to ride out to gwinnett today to help me pull out my old motor , i'll buy beer and food! i'm gonna start around 1pm!

EvasiveEF9
01-27-2007, 08:36 AM
Would love to help, but I gotta get my OWN going. If you need tools, i've got plenty, incl. cherry.

DrunkScotsman
01-27-2007, 11:33 AM
i've got the cherry and some misc tools , just need the extra hands!

EvasiveEF9
01-27-2007, 11:37 AM
Well if I get mine done early, I'll be there to help. I'm down to it being three things. Fuel Press Reg, ECU or Timing. Mainstream says symptoms point to bad ECU. Dad says it's a mix of timing and Fuel Press and won't let me be right until his idea is wrong...

EvasiveEF9
01-27-2007, 11:40 AM
SOMEONE HIT MY FUCKING CAR!!!! My dad's driving it and just called me...I'm going to see what the fuck happened...

DrunkScotsman
01-27-2007, 12:54 PM
hope it aint too bad

Slowboy
01-27-2007, 03:26 PM
figured i show you guys what i did the other night, droped it some more, and threw the zero's on.
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/curtway/DSC_0242.jpg

This is how low it was, before i swapped rims over.
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/curtway/DSC_0146.jpg.

I like it, lowering it makes the car look so much better.

EvasiveEF9
01-27-2007, 04:20 PM
I saw teh damage. I hate female drivers...can't really express that enough...she was driving an infiniti, though, and my dad was backing out of a parking spot between two SUV's. Which...in a lowered EF means we don't have visibility... Anyways, so he was still straight in the parking spot, and was actually stopped when the lady hit him, slid down the side of her car, and tore up the back of mine. Now...listening, it sounds like it's my dad's fault, but if it is, how did the FRONT AND SIDE of her car get messed up, and ONLY the back of my car get messed up when my dad was still straight in the parking spot. Sounds to me like she came at an angle...

Cop didn't put a ruling on it, though. Said it'll "be a good one for the insurance people to figure out". Which means either my dad gets a bad mark on his insurance by taking the risk of going to court and possibly losing... OR...we take responsibility for our car, and she's responsible for hers. We've got a good case to plea looking at the damage, but in the event my dad loses, his insurance goes up.

...great...

Either way, I'm looking at trying to have my rear bumper put back into place, a 70$ tag fee to replace it, and trying to bend my rear tow hook back into place. Already stuck a wrench in the exhaust pipe to bend it back into place. Thank god I kept my OEM pipe after the swap...heads WOULD have rolled...

bigdare23
01-27-2007, 05:07 PM
I saw teh damage. I hate female drivers...can't really express that enough...she was driving an infiniti, though, and my dad was backing out of a parking spot between two SUV's. Which...in a lowered EF means we don't have visibility... Anyways, so he was still straight in the parking spot, and was actually stopped when the lady hit him, slid down the side of her car, and tore up the back of mine. Now...listening, it sounds like it's my dad's fault, but if it is, how did the FRONT AND SIDE of her car get messed up, and ONLY the back of my car get messed up when my dad was still straight in the parking spot. Sounds to me like she came at an angle...

Cop didn't put a ruling on it, though. Said it'll "be a good one for the insurance people to figure out". Which means either my dad gets a bad mark on his insurance by taking the risk of going to court and possibly losing... OR...we take responsibility for our car, and she's responsible for hers. We've got a good case to plea looking at the damage, but in the event my dad loses, his insurance goes up.

...great...

Either way, I'm looking at trying to have my rear bumper put back into place, a 70$ tag fee to replace it, and trying to bend my rear tow hook back into place. Already stuck a wrench in the exhaust pipe to bend it back into place. Thank god I kept my OEM pipe after the swap...heads WOULD have rolled...

Sorry about that. I hope everything works out for you

bigdare23
01-27-2007, 05:07 PM
if any one wants to ride out to gwinnett today to help me pull out my old motor , i'll buy beer and food! i'm gonna start around 1pm!

I would, but I'm in Macon right now

bigdare23
01-27-2007, 05:09 PM
figured i show you guys what i did the other night, droped it some more, and threw the zero's on.

LOOKS GOOD :goodjob:

{Why you didnt come to Silver Dollar today? Everyone was out there including me}

bigdare23
01-27-2007, 05:09 PM
bigdare, another link to add:

http://www.carenthusiast.com/crxuk/VTEC_Supplement.pdf

^pdf shop manual

edit: actually now looking at it, i think it's for b16a engines, but i guess if anyone has one of those this might help? but it is for an EF chassis

Added it! :goodjob:

bigdare23
01-27-2007, 05:17 PM
I just got back from Silver Dollar Raceway. There was a few EF's out there. Let's see, a CRX ran 13's (LS/Vtec) , a hatch ran 13's (LS/Vtec), a 4dr ran 14's (b16), another hatch ran 16's-17's (dont know or care about his setup), and last but not least (seriously) a CRX ran 12's N/A. LOL, with a k20 in it. Overall it was pretty fun. I would of announce I was going, but a few friends didnt call me until late last night about and I was already in Macon. Test and tune is going on every Saturday in Feb from 1pm-5pm. So If anyone down I'm going down there for the next few weeks, except next week :ninja:

toonz
01-27-2007, 05:17 PM

LOOKS GooD! What kind of springs did you use and how much was the drop?

DrunkScotsman
01-27-2007, 05:57 PM
i am about 70% done with pullin the old out , just need to disconnect the shift linkage , and undo the mounts and start liftin that biotch out! i ran out of daylight

EvasiveEF9
01-27-2007, 06:07 PM
i am about 70% done with pullin the old out , just need to disconnect the shift linkage , and undo the mounts and start liftin that biotch out! i ran out of daylight
Lucky me. I had a garage and a kerosene heater!

How much is silver dollar?

DrunkScotsman
01-27-2007, 06:22 PM
the cold doesnt bother me so much , and my driveway is on a hill , and my car is at the bottom

toonz
01-27-2007, 06:24 PM
Damn keep up the good work:goodjob:

EvasiveEF9
01-27-2007, 06:33 PM
Bleh. Born in Florida. I HATE the cold. However, being in the moutains going to school in Dahlonega is forcing me to get used to it...

DrunkScotsman
01-27-2007, 06:45 PM
sorry about the car bro , hope it all ends well in your favor!

Slowboy
01-27-2007, 06:55 PM
Sorry to hear bout the accident man, I know how it feelz.OH and B i was goin to go out and take pics, but i forgot i had to work .lol. Plus im not done with my build dont want to run it yet, im not obd1 and i dont have a dohc ecu. NOr the tuRBo. hehe. prettymuch got everything.sept i may go with different piping.

and the springs i droped it on some coilovers that were on it. not sure really and im low thats all i know. i scrap on everything, might go lowere though ;) lol.

DrunkScotsman
01-27-2007, 06:58 PM
question for ya'll , will a b18 header fit on a b16?

spoon91
01-27-2007, 07:12 PM
Yes SCOTSMAN it Will any B Series $hit will Work on it.

DrunkScotsman
01-27-2007, 07:13 PM
cool , i got a buddy who has a dc ceramic one he wants to sell me for $75

spoon91
01-27-2007, 07:15 PM
SWEET jump on it!!! :goodjob:

DrunkScotsman
01-27-2007, 07:17 PM
i think i will , spoon , know any one sellin stock gsr cams cheap?

spoon91
01-27-2007, 07:19 PM
i think i will , spoon , know any one sellin stock gsr cams cheap?
Let Me call a Buddy of Mine real fast and I'll get back to You.

DrunkScotsman
01-27-2007, 07:19 PM
cool

spoon91
01-27-2007, 07:23 PM
Hey SCOT I know He had some CTR Pistons for Sell!!!
Only $100 if You want I can see if He steal has them?

toonz
01-27-2007, 07:28 PM
CTR pistons for 100... D or EF Sot better jump on those quick

toonz
01-27-2007, 07:31 PM
Jokertyper the damage to your car isn't that serious is it?

spoon91
01-27-2007, 08:13 PM
Damn SCOT You got Me Geeking over the Fiti's now I want the Damn things. :tongue1:

spoon91
01-27-2007, 08:20 PM
Hey SCOT are You Fighting with the Car tomorrow?
If so would You care if I came and Helped alittle
It would be kinda Cool to help one of My EF Folks.

DrunkScotsman
01-27-2007, 08:24 PM
if the weather permits i will be , my car is on the street , let me check the weather and i'll let ya know!

spoon91
01-27-2007, 08:25 PM
Cool.

DrunkScotsman
01-27-2007, 08:30 PM
the weather looks to be ok for tomorrow , so i'll be back at it again , i would love for some extra EF exp hands , what kind of beer do ya drink?

toonz
01-27-2007, 08:31 PM
I just went back to our last meet thread and pm'ed everybody that didn't show up in this thread just to give them the heads up that we are in the making's of another EF meet

DrunkScotsman
01-27-2007, 08:32 PM
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

toonz
01-27-2007, 08:38 PM
I think D is looking toward the middle or the end of March <(im not sure) so this gives all of us enough time for all of our cars to be in working condition to make it to the next meet. I will be getting off my ass and finishing my project in the morning LOL I was under wifey's spell (if you know what I mean) LOL

spoon91
01-27-2007, 08:48 PM
the weather looks to be ok for tomorrow , so i'll be back at it again , i would love for some extra EF exp hands , what kind of beer do ya drink?
Well Thanks Bro but I don't Drink. If You have a Coke or Pepsi thats fine with Me.
Pm Me as to where You live so I can get there and what time are You looking to Start? and
Do I need to bring any Tools? I have a little of everything just let Me know Dog.

EvasiveEF9
01-27-2007, 10:03 PM
Damage to my car isn't TOO bad. I think I'm just more pissed than there is damage. My tag is destroyed and has to be replaced, the plastic cover I had on it (I take care of my vintage tags) was destroyed (well...I take care of them until a 3,000lb infiniti slams into it...driven by none other than an old female). I don't know yet if he plans to take it to court, but my dad did say he'd take care of all the damage since he was the one driving. I can bring myself to leave my dad responsible and paying for it, though, especially as much as he's helped me bring this car to what it is. In the event it falls as "no fault" (meaning we cover our shit, and she covers hers) I'll probably just get him to pay for two cans of primer, and the rest is up to me and some steel cables and a pickup truck, and some sandpaper. I'm happy I have that Nukabe tow hook out the back, though. Dad tells me it hooked her mag wheel, and peeled down the side of her car a bit...stupid bitch. But mostly we're looking at I've gotta bend back the hook, try to pull the bumper back out and straighten it up, sand it down, repaint it (prime-it...) and get a new tag. Tail lights are fine, exhaust was easy enough to fix, and the rear quarters are fine...

Mostly, I'm just pissed cuz I haven't gotten to drive the car for two solid weeks since it spent a month and a half under construction including suspension, brakes, full-body reprimed, engine/tranny swap, and dash swap. Pisses me off...

Should have pictures tomorrow.

bigdare23
01-28-2007, 01:28 PM
Lucky me. I had a garage and a kerosene heater!

How much is silver dollar?

$10 to watch, $25 to race (I think)

bigdare23
01-28-2007, 01:30 PM

I dont know about the b18a/b header tho

bigdare23
01-28-2007, 01:32 PM
Damage to my car isn't TOO bad. I think I'm just more pissed than there is damage. My tag is destroyed and has to be replaced, the plastic cover I had on it (I take care of my vintage tags) was destroyed (well...I take care of them until a 3,000lb infiniti slams into it...driven by none other than an old female). I don't know yet if he plans to take it to court, but my dad did say he'd take care of all the damage since he was the one driving. I can bring myself to leave my dad responsible and paying for it, though, especially as much as he's helped me bring this car to what it is. In the event it falls as "no fault" (meaning we cover our shit, and she covers hers) I'll probably just get him to pay for two cans of primer, and the rest is up to me and some steel cables and a pickup truck, and some sandpaper. I'm happy I have that Nukabe tow hook out the back, though. Dad tells me it hooked her mag wheel, and peeled down the side of her car a bit...stupid bitch. But mostly we're looking at I've gotta bend back the hook, try to pull the bumper back out and straighten it up, sand it down, repaint it (prime-it...) and get a new tag. Tail lights are fine, exhaust was easy enough to fix, and the rear quarters are fine...

Mostly, I'm just pissed cuz I haven't gotten to drive the car for two solid weeks since it spent a month and a half under construction including suspension, brakes, full-body reprimed, engine/tranny swap, and dash swap. Pisses me off...

Should have pictures tomorrow.

I feel ya on that, I tend to have luck like that. It will back better than ever in no time!

EvasiveEF9
01-28-2007, 03:15 PM
I finally got that bogging down problem workin' out. Timing is out. My alignment piece were messed up before, so I wasn't able to measure out what good time was, in addition to the tensioner spring being dead. Sucks. Just got something to hook the pulley and pulled the belt tight and tightened the bolt down. Basically...I just can't loosen that timing belt, now, until I decide to pull the pulley and all that crap off. Guess when I'm gonna feel like doing that? ....

Brought the timing to just about perfect. Now I have no bottom, but once you hit the begining of the powerband, the car rapidly increases in power. The timing is JUST BARELY retarded, so I'm probably gonna move it to just slightly advanced and that SHOULD fix it, and I'll be back in the game.

DrunkScotsman
01-28-2007, 06:08 PM
sweet , spoon91 came out today and helped me with pullin out the motor, check out the pics i took today of the pullin and his new wheels! (car pics section)

toonz
01-28-2007, 06:18 PM
+1 for spoon

spoon91
01-28-2007, 06:19 PM
Thanks Guys!!! :goodjob:

toonz
01-28-2007, 06:19 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to spoon91 again

^ Nevermind

spoon91
01-28-2007, 06:20 PM
I know right
$hit it's all good Dog.

toonz
01-28-2007, 06:27 PM
LOL, I am almost done .....

toonz
01-28-2007, 06:33 PM
Hey Scotsman, make sure you bang out the area for your alternator before you paint the engine bay.

DrunkScotsman
01-28-2007, 06:40 PM
lol , yeah me and spoon were discussin that today! thanx again Cory , you're a lifesaver!

toonz
01-28-2007, 06:45 PM
awwwww.... LOL

DrunkScotsman
01-28-2007, 06:49 PM
lol

EvasiveEF9
01-28-2007, 07:26 PM
CATCH THE FEVER, BABY!

My buddy with the volvo wants a honda to build, now. Let me know if ya'll know of any cheap projects.

DrunkScotsman
01-28-2007, 07:30 PM
i'll keep an ear out!

EvasiveEF9
01-28-2007, 07:54 PM
Holy shit...ladies and gentleman, bow your heads for a minute and pay your respects to this...

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/car/253833083.html

Click for photos and a little history on the honda "civic"

DrunkScotsman
01-28-2007, 08:11 PM
holy fuckin sweet , i wonder how much he wants for it! , imagine puttin a k series in that bitch!

EvasiveEF9
01-28-2007, 08:13 PM
I personally would kill you...

He's asking 6K for it. According to him, there's less than 1000 in the US still running. I can believe it...

toonz
01-28-2007, 08:42 PM
Sorry but that's too old for me LOL

EvasiveEF9
01-28-2007, 09:22 PM
For me as well, but I mean, dude, that's like...the begining of import history...

toonz
01-28-2007, 09:31 PM
LOL

EvasiveEF9
01-28-2007, 09:35 PM
LoL...no wings or nos, baby!

EvasiveEF9
01-28-2007, 10:56 PM
Sup, EF'ers...just talked to a guy tonight who's looking for CRx parts. He got one for christmas and he's working to build it, and he's looking for a front upper control arm...I think he said passenger's side, but not sure. Nonetheless, anyone have anything they can help this guy out with? Let me know! Let's make our numbers rise!

KevinT707
01-28-2007, 11:46 PM
Check it, I found these pix of a SUPER NICE CRX .. ;)

bigdare23
01-29-2007, 01:12 AM
looks clean!

DrunkScotsman
01-29-2007, 06:58 AM
yeah it does!

bigdare23
01-29-2007, 07:26 AM
^^^ hey you need to get to work

Tank
01-29-2007, 07:45 AM
Check it, I found these pix of a SUPER NICE CRX .. ;)
hate those wheels with a passion but the body work looks sweet

bigdare23
01-29-2007, 08:37 AM
hate those wheels with a passion but the body work looks sweet

hey hey hey!!! I have those rims also!!!!

:cry:

toonz
01-29-2007, 12:46 PM
Looks good Kevin

bigdare23
01-29-2007, 12:46 PM
Hey where's everyone at???

I have a big anouncement to make!!!

*cough *cough

MY MOTOR IS HERE!!!

So all ya chumps that think you're going to be King REX you got something coming to ya!!!

Signing out King REX aka BigDare23 {aka toonz daddy aka Kevin long last father aka Halfpint killer (I won't claim him LOL)}.

toonz
01-29-2007, 01:25 PM

*cough *cough

MY MOTOR IS HERE!!!

So all ya chumps that think you're going to be King REX you got something coming to ya!!!

Signing out King REX aka BigDare23 {aka ToonZ Jr. aka Kevin's long last father aka Halfpint killer (I won't claim him LOL)}.

awwwww thanks little one LOL

EvasiveEF9
01-29-2007, 01:29 PM
Bah! My car's breaking up again! I swear, this things more sensitive than a girlfriend on a night of heavy drinking!

On a better note, I might be building a CRx LS.

toonz
01-29-2007, 01:30 PM
While you guys are fighting for Prince Rex I will be claiming KING EF LOL.... hey there goes my tag "KING EF" how does that sound kids LOL

toonz
01-29-2007, 01:31 PM
Bah! My car's breaking up again! I swear, this things more sensitive than a girlfriend on a night of heavy drinking!

On a better note, I might be building a CRx LS.
What's the problem?

EvasiveEF9
01-29-2007, 02:09 PM
Well, we thought it was the timing...so we did trial and error until we were certain we got it. Took it for a test run, and it did REAL well..took it to 400 to come up here to school and seemed to slowly be getting worse. Today, I adjusted the dizzy a little bit thinking maybe if I advanced or retarded it just a smidge, it would back to where it should be. Now it's back to almost as bad as it used to be. I think the timing belt is going, and probably the belt tensioner too, because there's not tensioner spring on it. It snapped during our last trial and error, so we just pulled the pulley tight and put tension ont he belt. I really think it's that tensioner slipping...

Anyone know if the actual tensioner is likely to go bad, or is it just that spring?

toonz
01-29-2007, 02:43 PM
well if you think the spring is bad then that can be the cause of the timing jumping because of the belt being loose,... check the timing again and see if it's on point or if it has jumped again, if it jumped a tooth or 2 I would look for a tensioner

bigdare23
01-29-2007, 03:43 PM

*cough *cough

MY MOTOR IS HERE!!!

Signing out King REX aka BigDare23 {aka toon'z creater aka Kevin long last father aka Halfpint killer (I won't claim him LOL)}.

awwwww thanks POPS LOL

You are welcome toonz anything for my boy! :goodjob:

Tank
01-29-2007, 03:47 PM
BADDEST EF I HAVE SEEN SO FAR IS BABYJ'S THAT THING WAS QUICK ALL THE REST OF YALL ARE FOLLOWERS LOL J/K

efman
01-29-2007, 03:55 PM
my ef is gone, i sold it for an ef

DrunkScotsman
01-29-2007, 03:56 PM
hmmmmmm , wait till mines hits the road! , joker the tensiopner is a lil less than $30 , D glad to hear you got your shit!

bigdare23
01-29-2007, 03:56 PM
BADDEST EF I HAVE SEEN SO FAR IS BABYJ'S THAT THING WAS QUICK ALL THE REST OF YALL ARE FOLLOWERS LOL J/K

Getting out here ----> {points to the exit LOL}

bigdare23
01-29-2007, 03:57 PM
my ef is gone, i sold it for an ef

what type u got now?

efman
01-29-2007, 03:59 PM
my bad i'm sorry i meant to say i sold it for a gsr lol its been along day

DrunkScotsman
01-29-2007, 03:59 PM
thanx for that link D!!!!! that is gonna help sooooooooooooo much!

bigdare23
01-29-2007, 04:02 PM
my bad i'm sorry i meant to say i sold it for a gsr lol its been along day

Okay, I thought you got rid of it for like a hatch or something LOL.

{evil laugh} YOU'LL BE BACK!!!

bigdare23
01-29-2007, 04:04 PM
thanx for that link D!!!!! that is gonna help sooooooooooooo much!

You good! Oh yeah my swap came in today!

efman
01-29-2007, 04:09 PM
Okay, I thought you got rid of it for like a hatch or something LOL.

{evil laugh} YOU'LL BE BACK!!!
i'm sure i will i just needed somthin alittle more useable i guess, i'm sure i'll be back !

DrunkScotsman
01-29-2007, 04:58 PM
when does your nightmare begin D?

bigdare23
01-29-2007, 05:11 PM
when does your nightmare begin D?

Tomorrow after class!

I'm dropping the rex off in Columbus and coming back in the jDm tYtE 1988 Nissan Pickup! LOL, who wants some!!!

bigdare23
01-29-2007, 05:12 PM
I also updated the second post with some more links!!! If you want to add anything just LMK!!!

BTLFED
01-29-2007, 05:55 PM
Tha fuck's going on in here

toonz
01-29-2007, 06:04 PM
Tomorrow after class!

I'm dropping the rex off in Columbus and coming back in the jDm tYtE 1988 Nissan Pickup! LOL, who wants some!!!

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

EvasiveEF9
01-29-2007, 06:05 PM
Tha fuck's going on in here
Damn, I gotta summarize again?

My car got hit, bigdare's swap just got in today, my car was running well, then started fucking up again.

Other than that...nothing.

Reps FTW?

toonz
01-29-2007, 06:07 PM
My dad Toonz is the best

awwww thanks son LOL

toonz
01-29-2007, 06:11 PM
ToonZ is my daddy too D

please stop it sons LOL stop fighting

toonz
01-29-2007, 06:14 PM

My car got hit, bigdare's swap just got in today, my car was running well, then started fucking up again.

Reps FTW?

Did you check the timing?

EvasiveEF9
01-29-2007, 06:24 PM
Oh...and I'm looking for a project honda (pref EF) cuz my buddy caught the fever after I burned his ass on the interstate...

EvasiveEF9
01-29-2007, 06:26 PM
Did you check the timing?Yes, and the timing (I've played with) has been run just barely advanced, just barely retarded, and dead on at idle. However, my car runs fine at low RPMs...it's when I start getting up there that it starts messing up...and timing doesn't check that. So if there's any slack in the belt, it's letting the cams get just barely out...and as we all know, these honda motors are so sensitive to timing that it may be letting it get just barely enough out that it's screwing it up.

Also, the belt seems looser now than it was the other day...and it's running worse today than it was yesterday.

BTLFED
01-29-2007, 06:27 PM

Reps FTW?

Reps when I can! I must spread the love!

toonz
01-29-2007, 06:31 PM
Am I your son too Toonz?

No LOL

toonz
01-29-2007, 06:33 PM
Yes, and the timing (I've played with) has been run just barely advanced, just barely retarded, and dead on at idle. However, my car runs fine at low RPMs...it's when I start getting up there that it starts messing up...and timing doesn't check that. So if there's any slack in the belt, it's letting the cams get just barely out...and as we all know, these honda motors are so sensitive to timing that it may be letting it get just barely enough out that it's screwing it up.

Also, the belt seems looser now than it was the other day...and it's running worse today than it was yesterday.

hmmmmm :thinking:

EvasiveEF9
01-29-2007, 06:39 PM
Reps when I can! I must spread the love!
Damn...

I'm tired of seeing two boxes. I want a third :cry:

toonz
01-29-2007, 06:41 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to JokerTypeR again.

I would rep you buttttttttt...

EvasiveEF9
01-29-2007, 06:45 PM
IA hates me...LoL

toonz
01-29-2007, 06:45 PM
LOL

BTLFED
01-29-2007, 06:54 PM
IA hates me...LoL

God hates me

EvasiveEF9
01-29-2007, 06:58 PM
God hates me
No...God blessed you with the power of being a mod.

BTLFED
01-29-2007, 07:07 PM
No...God blessed you with the power of being a mod.

A super mod, and that wasn't god, that was Julio and Paul lol

DrunkScotsman
01-29-2007, 07:18 PM
everyone go check out the car pics section and vote in my poll please! joker i'll rep when i can! how far are you from 200 points?

EvasiveEF9
01-29-2007, 07:32 PM
A super mod, and that wasn't god, that was Julio and Paul lol
So you're like a mod with VTEC...

cool.

EvasiveEF9
01-29-2007, 07:34 PM
everyone go check out the car pics section and vote in my poll please! joker i'll rep when i can! how far are you from 200 points?
Link?

BTLFED
01-29-2007, 07:38 PM
So you're like a mod with VTEC...

cool.

I am a mod with Nitrous. I don't need no stinking VTEC.

DrunkScotsman
01-29-2007, 07:40 PM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103629

EvasiveEF9
01-29-2007, 08:24 PM
I am a mod with Nitrous. I don't need no stinking VTEC.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-Woq_L-Vpo

BTLFED
01-29-2007, 08:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-Woq_L-Vpo

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l315/Thaddo/ohsnap.gif

EvasiveEF9
01-29-2007, 08:42 PM
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l315/Thaddo/ohsnap.gif
LOOKED EVERYWHERE FOR THAT! Had to settle for what I found above...

uproot
01-29-2007, 08:43 PM
does anyone in here have an 88-89 passenger side corner lens that they could part with?

BTLFED
01-29-2007, 09:01 PM
does anyone in here have an 88-89 passenger side corner lens that they could part with?

I have a CRX one, but that won't help you.

BTLFED
01-29-2007, 09:01 PM
LOOKED EVERYWHERE FOR THAT! Had to settle for what I found above...

I'm a ninja. :ninja:

bigdare23
01-29-2007, 11:24 PM

I had set but I sold them a few months ago. Sorry

bigdare23
01-30-2007, 12:57 PM
BOO!

DrunkScotsman
01-30-2007, 07:15 PM
where the hell has halfwit been??????? must be too good for us!

BTLFED
01-30-2007, 07:16 PM

He's probably in his room cutting himself.

EvasiveEF9
01-30-2007, 07:29 PM
My 21st is coming up...what to do what to do?

BTLFED
01-30-2007, 07:36 PM
My 21st is coming up...what to do what to do?

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c174/true_rebel/1-drinks.jpg

DrunkScotsman
01-30-2007, 07:49 PM
uhhhhh ....get really smashed and have sex w/ an 18yr old girl!!!!!!

EvasiveEF9
01-30-2007, 08:06 PM
uhhhhh ....get really smashed and have sex w/ an 18yr old girl!!!!!!
So does it count if she SAYS she's 18?

BTLFED
01-30-2007, 08:10 PM
So does it count if she SAYS she's 18?

As long as she is REALLY older than that. Jailbait FTL

EvasiveEF9
01-30-2007, 08:13 PM
As long as she is REALLY older than that. Jailbait FTL
So your'e going based on the age on the license, not the age of the boobs...

Hmmm...
LoL, Cowboys is out. Mama's is out. Wild Bill's is out.

DrunkScotsman
01-30-2007, 08:15 PM
:stupid: :cheers: + :kiss: + :idb: +:lickpuss: +:drink: +:love: +:umno: =:police: !

DrunkScotsman
01-30-2007, 08:16 PM
hit up athens!

toonz
01-30-2007, 09:34 PM
Nothing going on here..........

EvasiveEF9
01-30-2007, 10:39 PM
Yeah, this thread got really boring, REALLY quick. WTF?

bigdare23
01-30-2007, 11:18 PM
:stupid: :cheers: + :kiss: + :idb: +:lickpuss: +:drink: +:love: +:umno: =:police: !

LOL

{side note} is your swap done yet?

bigdare23
01-30-2007, 11:21 PM
Yeah, this thread got really boring, REALLY quick. WTF?

Yeah it did! So we need to we need to bring it back to it elite status!!!

EF FTMFW

DrunkScotsman
01-31-2007, 06:47 AM
not yet , i get my mounts today , hope to have motor in on fri or sat , then wired and tucked by next weekend , yes i did say tucked!!!!!

EvasiveEF9
01-31-2007, 07:20 AM
A tuck? Shit...I didn't have enough time for that, LoL. I'll probably do it a little down the road once I get all the kinks worked out. I didn't want it tucked yet, anyways, because I wanted to make sure my wiring was done well and functioning first...

DrunkScotsman
01-31-2007, 07:28 AM
the guy that is gonna tuck it , is probably goin to be the guy that runs all my wires

Halfwit
01-31-2007, 07:52 AM
ia is fucking up on me...

shit freezes if i go to the main page. tryed on 3 different computers, 3 differnt e-net connections, logged in, and as a guest. i hate my life. :cry:

SL65AMG
01-31-2007, 08:17 AM
i may be selling my car. if anyone wants a clean crx ill be happy to give you more info. im not officially selling it yet so im not putting this in the for sale section. but since this is the EF thread ill give you guys first dibs

EvasiveEF9
01-31-2007, 09:33 AM
Got a buddy lookin', but he doesn't have enough, I don't think. How much are you lookin' around?

toonz
01-31-2007, 09:45 AM

shit freezes if i go to the main page. tryed on 3 different computers, 3 differnt e-net connections, logged in, and as a guest. i hate my life. :cry:

:screwy: jump already damn LOL

EvasiveEF9
01-31-2007, 09:48 AM
:screwy: jump already damn LOL
Seriously, just get it over with. Leave your car to me in your will, and kick the chair. Or do it more dramatically...100ft rope off a tall train bridge...

Either way, don't drag us down with you...

toonz
01-31-2007, 09:52 AM
Seriously, just get it over with. Leave your car to me in your will, and kick the chair. Or do it more dramatically...100ft rope off a tall train bridge...

Either way, don't drag us down with you...
LOL I know right LOL just as long as you let me drive the car on the way to the bridge I'll give you a headstart push LOL

EvasiveEF9
01-31-2007, 09:55 AM
LOL I know right LOL just as long as you let me drive the car on the way to the bridge I'll give you a headstart push LOL
Yeah, tell you what, I'll let you drive him there, and drive it back to my place afterwards. I don't have time to waste on someone going to hang themselves, I'll be busy working on something more important, like playing UNO with my mom and sister or something. My imaginery dog will probably need to go for a walk, too.

toonz
01-31-2007, 09:59 AM
LOL it's a deal LOL Halfwit how about it?

EvasiveEF9
01-31-2007, 10:06 AM
Shit...he may have already slit his wrists...

Speaking of which...anyone know how much a keg runs?

KevinT707
01-31-2007, 11:58 AM
So when are my fellow EF'ers going to get off IA & start working on their cars? I need someone to run and/or do a photoshoot w/ my Panda .. has to be a nice EF though & preferably a CRX

EvasiveEF9
01-31-2007, 01:16 PM
So when are my fellow EF'ers going to get off IA & start working on their cars? I need someone to run and/or do a photoshoot w/ my Panda .. has to be a nice EF though & preferably a CRX
Aww...you skird of the hatches?

bigdare23
01-31-2007, 02:02 PM
not yet , i get my mounts today , hope to have motor in on fri or sat , then wired and tucked by next weekend , yes i did say tucked!!!!!

I wouldn't do a full 100% tuck, because if one of your wires get grounded you are fuck!

bigdare23
01-31-2007, 02:05 PM

Yeah was fucking up on my grandparents computer (I hate all those damn links), but when i got back on GT's system its was okay (plus the links are gone)

bigdare23
01-31-2007, 02:09 PM
i may be selling my car. if anyone wants a clean crx ill be happy to give you more info. im not officially selling it yet so im not putting this in the for sale section. but since this is the EF thread ill give you guys first dibs

Honestly I wouldnt sell it since it's pretty clean, but whatever floats your boat. {you'll be back :taun: }

What you trying to get now?

bigdare23
01-31-2007, 02:15 PM

Mines coming along fairly quick now. It seem like I'll be done first (or second depending on how much time Halfwit has to get done) out of the remainding Rex's. So hold your horses!

toonz
01-31-2007, 05:13 PM
Im almost done LOL

BTLFED
01-31-2007, 05:15 PM
Mine will be back when it's back, damnit.

And no one will know.

bigdare23
01-31-2007, 05:16 PM
Hey I anyonw want to do a mini meet? We can get together one night and gave a bite to eat. I'm aiming on a friday night, like maybe feb 9th.

bigdare23
01-31-2007, 05:18 PM
Mine will be back when it's back, damnit.

And no one will know.

B :ninja: T :ninja: L :ninja: F :ninja: E :ninja: D

ksniperfox
01-31-2007, 05:38 PM
idk if i fit in here with all you ef guys, i drive a ED9.

D16Z6, arp rod bolts, OBD1 conversion/chipped P28, Comp cam, b16 throttle body, intake, JR Supercharger@5 psi, Walbro 255lph fuel pump, 4-2-1 header, 2.5' catless exhaust, tuned via CROME Pro(MSP), 6 puck, 8lb fidanza flywheel, b&m shortshifter, catch can.
stg2 boost upgrade in process http://www.superhonda.com/forum/images/smilies/ninja.gif (hondata IM gasket, dsm 450s, 3.2' blower pulley awaiting install)

a friend also did a little bit of filming for me, which i then edited into a decent video for my first try:(not that fast but you get the idea, and some generic linkin park)
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/891cf173-2275-44dd-b787-989e00da8b84.htm
http://www.superhonda.com/photopost/data/502/sc1.jpg

BTLFED
01-31-2007, 05:42 PM

Smart ass. Are you one of those "Proper chassis code" Nazis?

bigdare23
01-31-2007, 05:46 PM

D16Z6, arp rod bolts, OBD1 conversion/chipped P28, Comp cam, b16 throttle body, intake, JR Supercharger@5 psi, Walbro 255lph fuel pump, 4-2-1 header, 2.5' catless exhaust, tuned via CROME Pro(MSP), 6 puck, 8lb fidanza flywheel, b&m shortshifter, catch can.
stg2 boost upgrade in process http://www.superhonda.com/forum/images/smilies/ninja.gif (hondata IM gasket, dsm 450s, 3.2' blower pulley awaiting install)

a friend also did a little bit of filming for me, which i then edited into a decent video for my first try:(not that fast but you get the idea, and some generic linkin park)
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/891cf173-2275-44dd-b787-989e00da8b84.htm
http://www.superhonda.com/photopost/data/502/sc1.jpg

Nice setup with a nice clip! Have u ran it in the 1/4?

{oh yeah I'm linking your video on the first page}

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

I did put 88-91 CRX drivers on the title!!!

ksniperfox
01-31-2007, 06:49 PM
thats cool. but im not on the list yet, and that attempted video link on the first page is owning you.

no track visits yet. id be quite happy with something in the 14s current setup, id expect 14s with next tune/when mods in my room actually make it on the car.

bigdare23
01-31-2007, 06:54 PM
thats cool. but im not on the list yet, and that attempted video link on the first page is owning you.

no track visits yet. id be quite happy with something in the 14s current setup, id expect 14s with next tune/when mods in my room actually make it on the car.

LOL, yeah -1 for me.

Oh yeah, your not on the first page cuz this is a EF thread not ED!!!!!!!!

{addin ya now}

SL65AMG
01-31-2007, 09:48 PM
Honestly I wouldnt sell it since it's pretty clean, but whatever floats your boat. {you'll be back :taun: }

What you trying to get now?

lol shit man i love my car. its a damn go-kart and gets great gas mileage. im lookin for around $2k. but I seriously DOUBT ill get that. im still havin that starting problem. sometimes, usually after its been driven, ill go inside somewhere and then come out and try to start the car and itll turn over but not fire. its been doing this since i got it. if i keep messing with it itll crank up but it takes some persuasion. i just put a new dist. on it so thats not the problem, not the plugs,wires that stuff. i think its either the fuel pump or computer or a combination of those 2(or some other electrical thing). but thats the ONLY mechanical problem. if anyone wants to check it out or wants more info just let me know

but my boss had a 1965 Oldsmobile 442 that I WANT SO BAD!!!! it needs work but its got a 400ci motor, muncie 4 speed tranny w/ a hurst comp shifter from the factory. good straight body just needs paint. ive got a olds 455ci motor(and a TH400 tranny but thats not needed since its already got a 4 speed manual ) that i wanna rebuild and get about 400-500hp and 500-650Tq which is about 75-100hp over stock and 100 Tq over stock. $5K for it. :) thats got my name all over it.

toonz
01-31-2007, 09:56 PM
^BOOOOOOOOO LOL

EvasiveEF9
01-31-2007, 09:57 PM
lol shit man i love my car. its a damn go-kart and gets great gas mileage. im lookin for around $2k. but I seriously DOUBT ill get that. im still havin that starting problem. sometimes, usually after its been driven, ill go inside somewhere and then come out and try to start the car and itll turn over but not fire. its been doing this since i got it. if i keep messing with it itll crank up but it takes some persuasion. i just put a new dist. on it so thats not the problem, not the plugs,wires that stuff. i think its either the fuel pump or computer or a combination of those 2(or some other electrical thing). but thats the ONLY mechanical problem. if anyone wants to check it out or wants more info just let me know

but my boss had a 1965 Oldsmobile 442 that I WANT SO BAD!!!! it needs work but its got a 400ci motor, muncie 4 speed tranny w/ a hurst comp shifter from the factory. good straight body just needs paint. ive got a olds 455ci motor(and a TH400 tranny but thats not needed since its already got a 4 speed manual ) that i wanna rebuild and get about 400-500hp and 500-650Tq which is about 75-100hp over stock and 100 Tq over stock. $5K for it. :) thats got my name all over it.
Sheesh, talk about opposite ends of the spectrum...

You tried the fuel main relay? EF's = infamous for them going out...

toonz
01-31-2007, 09:58 PM
Hey I anyonw want to do a mini meet? We can get together one night and gave a bite to eat. I'm aiming on a friday night, like maybe feb 9th.

I might be down LOL:ninja:

toonz
01-31-2007, 09:59 PM
I see Kevin Lurking LOL

EvasiveEF9
01-31-2007, 10:03 PM
I MIGHT be up for a gathering on the 9th...depends if I can break my car or fix it...

KevinT707
01-31-2007, 10:10 PM
I see Kevin Lurking LOL
Keke :yes:

I'm down for a Friday Mini-Meet, LMK. Can't wait till at least Commerce opens, BigDare remember to update me when we going to 1st hit Commerce (we can do Reynolds when there's more time).

bigdare23
01-31-2007, 10:15 PM

easy fix main relay!!!

As are the old school do that! Just keep you Rex since that sounds like a project wouldnt you need a dd? I got a 71 impala that I'm restoring (after I'm done with the Rex). It has a 454 (hehe) in it. I would never part with my rex (even to finish that project).

bigdare23
01-31-2007, 10:17 PM
I might be down LOL:ninja:

:goodjob:

bigdare23
01-31-2007, 10:17 PM
I MIGHT be up for a gathering on the 9th...depends if I can break my car or fix it...

LOL, well fix it then!!!!!!!

bigdare23
01-31-2007, 10:19 PM
Keke :yes:

I'm down for a Friday Mini-Meet, LMK. Can't wait till at least Commerce opens, BigDare remember to update me when we going to 1st hit Commerce (we can do Reynolds when there's more time).

I will, just gotta get my setup right first! :goodjob:

bigdare23
01-31-2007, 10:23 PM
WE ARE PLANING A MINI-MEET ON FRIDAY FEBRUARY 9TH, SO VOICE YOUR OPINION!!!

EvasiveEF9
01-31-2007, 10:23 PM
LOL, well fix it then!!!!!!!
Been trying to. Since december, LoL

bigdare23
01-31-2007, 10:25 PM
Been trying to. Since december, LoL

Is your car throwing codes?

EvasiveEF9
01-31-2007, 10:27 PM
Is your car throwing codes?
No codes. I think the timing belt is stretched, and the tensioner isn't holding what it's supposed to...therefore allowing slack and causing the timing to get off when it's under load...causing it to be *shit*

Replacing timing belt this weekend. We'll see what it does.

toonz
01-31-2007, 10:28 PM
Replace the tensioner too while your at it and all your problems should be solved

EvasiveEF9
01-31-2007, 10:29 PM
Tensioner's like 60 (AcuraAutomotiveparts.org) And can a tensioner REALLY go bad? Wher eon it goes bad?

EvasiveEF9
01-31-2007, 10:31 PM
40$ at autozone... (assuming what they refer to as the "belt idler pulley" being the belt tensioner)

toonz
01-31-2007, 10:31 PM
Man if I wasn't in love LOL and my job I would come out and help you with it plus help D and Scotsman with their swaps

EvasiveEF9
01-31-2007, 10:32 PM
I'd help out if I wasn't up at NGCSU going to school...