PDA

View Full Version : EF Squad's WhoresLounge

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

toonz
04-26-2007, 06:37 PM
I really need to start working on my car!!

toonz
04-26-2007, 06:38 PM
JDM Frontend here I come!

bigdare23
04-26-2007, 06:38 PM
I don't know, maybe I'll pay you to come!!!!

I cant come (Jeff knows why), but I really wish I could tho!!!

bigdare23
04-26-2007, 06:41 PM
Damn man, LOL, them dumbass mother fuckers got banned, LOL,hahahahahahahahahha!!

mean!

Damn Joker was the backbone of the thread! I wanna ask mike to bring him and marcsed6 back!

bigdare23
04-26-2007, 06:44 PM
I really need to start working on my car!!

yep

let see what you need

-fender
-new exhaust
-struts
-wheels
-si/dx gas tank (LOL)
-JDM frontend
-paint
-better driver :lmfao: j/k

After that you are set in the game! Then your be like your Daddy BigDare and Uncle Jfro :lmfao:

toonz
04-26-2007, 06:45 PM
I want to be like you guys so bad, yeah right!!!

bigdare23
04-26-2007, 06:46 PM
JDM Frontend here I come!

its calling you

:bump:TOONZ:bump: TOONZ :bump:TOONZ :bump:

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g273/bigdare23/random%20car%20pics/nice%20crxs/DSCF0701.jpg

So nice and purtty (in Black :goodjob: )

jmmx258
04-26-2007, 06:46 PM
mean!

Damn Joker was the backbone of the thread! I wanna ask mike to bring him and marcsed6 back!
Please do. Before I go and start another anoying ass poll thread.

Mr. Kidd, my bad. I never saw that in the rules of the site or whatever. I'll keep it on the low-low.

Damnit, there goes my income til I find a job...credit card debt and debt in student loans FTL.

Guess I should have got a job and said fuck the corps....

With that, and a link to the thread.

Oh yeah, that quote clearly contains an apology as well.

toonz
04-26-2007, 06:49 PM
mean!

Because he has no life, :lmfao: LOL, and he dosn't have a job,:lmfao: LOL, wait a minute, me neither,:lmfao: LOL, but I get money:yes: !!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, I'm not advertising, so please don't ban me:cry: !!!

bigdare23
04-26-2007, 06:49 PM
I love this car so much

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g273/bigdare23/random%20car%20pics/nice%20crxs/1-1.jpg

This is the one that was going for 10k. (^^^this was like his second set of wheels)

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g273/bigdare23/random%20car%20pics/nice%20crxs/original.jpg
(the rims he had on before he sold it)

That guy really sold the tightest CRX in the us for........................................... a fit. :sad:

bigdare23
04-26-2007, 06:50 PM
Please do. Before I go and start another anoying ass poll thread.

With that, and a link to the thread.

Oh yeah, that quote clearly contains an apology as well.

Just dont get yourself banned! I will!

toonz
04-26-2007, 06:53 PM
I'm going to buy a B16 Longblock soon! No more B18c1, maybe sometime in the future!!!!!!

jmmx258
04-26-2007, 06:55 PM
Lol well its waiting, all I gotta do is click to post it up

toonz
04-26-2007, 06:59 PM
Man, your getting banned, LOL!!!!!!^^^^^^

bigdare23
04-26-2007, 07:00 PM
Lol well its waiting, all I gotta do is click to post it up

Chill son! I pm'ed mike hopefully he responds. :goodjob:

bigdare23
04-26-2007, 07:01 PM
I'm going to buy a B16 Longblock soon! No more B18c1, maybe sometime in the future!!!!!!

if your staying stock (or near stock) pick a 2nd gen b16 (since the bump in compression helps)

toonz
04-26-2007, 07:01 PM
Let'em do it D, LOL, I want a good laugh for the day, LOL

bigdare23
04-26-2007, 07:02 PM

we lost two members dont need a 3rd.............................

jmmx258
04-26-2007, 07:02 PM
lol O'well. But, banned for what? No apparent reason? Voicing my legal opion, and asking for the opinions of others?? Is he going to ban me for potentially starting a small E-riot? lol

If thats the case then he would be a total disgrace as a human being for doing such a thing. It would infact be a simple poll where not one word is bad mouthing him.

oh and --- EvasiveEF9: LoLoL, tell toonz he's a bitch for talking all the shit while I can't post back

From him on AIM Lol

**OH and no I am not bad mouthing him in this post. Its a hypothetical situation. If he acts upon it, thats his decision. I'm not saying he is infact a disgrace, however, if he does ban me, well then thats his choice.

bigdare23
04-26-2007, 07:04 PM
lol O'well. But, banned for what? No apparent reason? Voicing my legal opion, and asking for the opinions of others?? Is he going to ban me for potentially starting a small E-riot? lol

If thats the case then he would be a total disgrace as a human being for doing such a thing. It would infact be a simple poll where not one word is bad mouthing him.

oh and --- EvasiveEF9: LoLoL, tell toonz he's a bitch for talking all the shit while I can't post back
From him on AIM Lol

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: Damn toonz your getting called out!

toonz
04-26-2007, 07:06 PM
LOL, hahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nah, Evasive aka Joker is my boy tho!!!!!!!!

toonz
04-26-2007, 07:07 PM
Talking shit, LOL

toonz
04-26-2007, 07:07 PM
Please don't call me out........

bigdare23
04-26-2007, 07:09 PM
holla at ya'll!

dont do anything crazy joey!!!

jmmx258
04-26-2007, 07:11 PM
EvasiveEF9: LoL, pass back to toonz that he's straight, then. Tell Halfwit he's still a bitch for talkin' when I'm not on. And my "ricer" would LOVE to meet him in the mountains whenever he's ready...

Sum bitch he better UN BAN HIM!!!

So he can talk his own shit! lol

jmmx258
04-26-2007, 07:11 PM
holla at ya'll!

dont do anything crazy joey!!!
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh the crazy's commin out!!! Good thing I have no life right now lol

Halfwit
04-26-2007, 07:12 PM
fuck him.

if he wants to make an alternate name, ill have him IP banned.

glad that bitch got banned, hope he doesnt get let back on.

mike dont listen to bigdare, let that bitch serve his time.

and evasive, u can psot back to me all u want [email protected]
damn my moderator email is cool as shit. bitch.

toonz
04-26-2007, 07:14 PM
LOL, I am Halfwits biggest fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

toonz
04-26-2007, 07:15 PM
Put that in your sig Halfwit!!

Halfwit
04-26-2007, 07:16 PM
EvasiveEF9: LoL, pass back to toonz that he's straight, then. Tell Halfwit he's still a bitch for talkin' when I'm not on. And my "ricer" would LOVE to meet him in the mountains whenever he's ready...

Sum bitch he better UN BAN HIM!!!

So he can talk his own shit! lol
does driftingin the mountains make u feel fast? with your 120 hp car.

blah blah blah its the driver blah blah, ill still beat you, and take your money.

and once again? talking shit when u can respond? respond all he wants bitchface [email protected]

jmmx258
04-26-2007, 07:17 PM
fuck him.

Is it really that cool to brag about being a "mod".

I mean seriously? I dont know what was/has been said between you two that your all fucked off at him. Why though act like a little kid about it. He apologized to mike very clearly and he still banned him. If it's really that bad that he has to ban ONE guy who MIGHT make him lose ONE job then why the fuck is he in the business. After and i say AGAIN, he clearly apologized to him.

Yes I know its in the rules blah blah blah. He also said he really didn't read the rules. Guess what, NEITHER DID I!

AIM - EvasiveEF9: Alright, last post, then I gotta get back to studying...tell Halfwit I wanna see his ass up here at the damn in Dahlonega. Toe to toe or wheel to wheel, it's up to him. Tell him to quit pussing out and stand up if he's such a tough guy. I'll be at the dam waiting on ya. Also when have I ever "drifted"?

jfrolang
04-26-2007, 07:24 PM
SiR-II B16s are better than that bullshit little D has.

Halfwit
04-26-2007, 07:46 PM
Is it really that cool to brag about being a "mod".

I mean seriously? I dont know what was/has been said between you two that your all fucked off at him. Why though act like a little kid about it. He apologized to mike very clearly and he still banned him. If it's really that bad that he has to ban ONE guy who MIGHT make him lose ONE job then why the fuck is he in the business. After and i say AGAIN, he clearly apologized to him.

Yes I know its in the rules blah blah blah. He also said he really didn't read the rules. Guess what, NEITHER DID I!

AIM - EvasiveEF9: Alright, last post, then I gotta get back to studying...tell Halfwit I wanna see his ass up here at the damn in Dahlonega. Toe to toe or wheel to wheel, it's up to him. Tell him to quit pussing out and stand up if he's such a tough guy. I'll be at the dam waiting on ya. Also when have I ever "drifted"?
AIM:- halfwit = your a fucking idiot. you told me a "couple months" you want me t orun when my car isnt even together?

toe to toe " lol fagtard oooh im gonna fight someone cause they called me names on the internet oooooo LOSER.

JMMX he didnt ban him because he thinks he may lose business, MSPI is the busiest shop in ga. he banned him cause he DIDNT FOLLOW RULES not reading the rules is not a excuse, are u gonna tell a police officer " i never read that it was wrong to kill a person" and expect him to let u go free? you arent thinking str8.

and i know your relaying messages, but i am asking you now to stay out of our business. i have nothing against you except your car, so please dont change that.

BTLFED
04-26-2007, 07:49 PM
fuck him.

Grow the fuck up Halfwit. He appologized clearly to Mike. I'm not going to overrule his banning, but quit swinging on Mike's nuts. Mike had his reasons to do it and I am not badmouthing him for it.

And as long as we are having a pissing contest, I am a SUPERmod. I am above you. Quit being a bitch.

jmmx258
04-26-2007, 07:57 PM
AIM:- halfwit = your a fucking idiot. you told me a "couple months" you want me t orun when my car isnt even together?

toe to toe " lol fagtard oooh im gonna fight someone cause they called me names on the internet oooooo LOSER.

JMMX he didnt ban him because he thinks he may lose business, MSPI is the busiest shop in ga. he banned him cause he DIDNT FOLLOW RULES not reading the rules is not a excuse, are u gonna tell a police officer " i never read that it was wrong to kill a person" and expect him to let u go free? you arent thinking str8.

and i know your relaying messages, but i am asking you now to stay out of our business. i have nothing against you except your car, so please dont change that.
None the less. He still stated his apology not directly to Mainstream but more so indirectly to the site itself. It was a fuck up and he manned up and apologized.

toonz
04-26-2007, 07:59 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooo LOL

toonz
04-26-2007, 08:01 PM
It's alot of heat in here tonight, LOL

Vteckidd
04-26-2007, 08:02 PM
People are complaining about people soliciting labor. It wasnt like i woke up today an said "hmmm, ill just be a dick for no reason".

I made the policy, i POLITELY asked them to not do it, I even told Evasive "thanks for understanding ".

Then, he decided to come in here and say "Mainstream is losing business to Evasive Inc."

that is a flat out bullshit statement. it has NOTHING TO DO WITH MAINSTREAM, My screename doesnt always reflect MAINSTREAM thoughts or actions. try to seperate the 2.

I politely asked them to stop, an they wanted to come in here an make fun of an argue.

well, they can have a month to think about it.

toonz
04-26-2007, 08:02 PM
Jeff, I found your longblock for $900!!! What do you think?

jmmx258
04-26-2007, 08:03 PM
People are complaining about people soliciting labor. It wasnt like i woke up today an said "hmmm, ill just be a dick for no reason".

I made the policy, i POLITELY asked them to not do it, I even told Evasive "thanks for understanding ".

Then, he decided to come in here and say "Mainstream is losing business to Evasive Inc."

that is a flat out bullshit statement. it has NOTHING TO DO WITH MAINSTREAM, My screename doesnt always reflect MAINSTREAM thoughts or actions. try to seperate the 2.

I politely asked them to stop, an they wanted to come in here an make fun of an argue.

well, they can have a month to think about it.
Your operative word there just so happened to be "fun" why do you have to go and kill it?

No i'm not giving any reason to ban me either. I'm asking you a simple question. Can't take a little humor?

Halfwit
04-26-2007, 08:04 PM
wow, didnt see an apology, too busy trying to be e-hard.

got it.

BTLFED
04-26-2007, 08:04 PM

I am pretty sure that was just a joke, but like I said, I'm not bad mouthing you for doing it at all. You have your reasons and that's alright.

Do your nuts hurt from Halfwit swinging on them?

jmmx258
04-26-2007, 08:05 PM
EvasiveEF9: LoL, ask Mr. Kidd to message me or email me so we can talk...
EvasiveEF9: The posts I made were meant in humor. Not to down mainstream. C'mon, who's ever heard of "evasive inc" and I stopped offering service to people. I even reccommended Mainstream, and said that I perosnally would even be going down there!

Vteckidd
04-26-2007, 08:06 PM
Can't take a little humor?
Was it a joke? sure

Was it funny to me? no

Was it pushing the limits when i had already politely told him not to do it anymore? absofuckinglutely.

actaully, this policy isnt even that new:

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69452

toonz
04-26-2007, 08:07 PM
awwwwww, LOL, Joker want's to post, LOL

Vteckidd
04-26-2007, 08:07 PM
Do your nuts hurt from Halfwit swinging on them?

slightly yes, but hes a small kid.

Evasive , this is serious, im going to seriously crack down on this shit cause its happening to much. im not a dick, im not a nazi. just know when to say "enough is enough"

Vteckidd
04-26-2007, 08:11 PM
Read this:

-This board is not your soap box, we don't hold hands, and we only sing Irish drinking songs (although certain poetry is also acceptable). Saying, "you guys are a bunch of big meanie heads" will be of no help as we don't care. Saying, "I'm going to take my ball and go home" will be of no help, as we are well stocked in balls and don't need your wussy pink ball cluttering up the place anyway.

jmmx258
04-26-2007, 08:11 PM
Read this:

-This board is not your soap box, we don't hold hands, and we only sing Irish drinking songs (although certain poetry is also acceptable). Saying, "you guys are a bunch of big meanie heads" will be of no help as we don't care. Saying, "I'm going to take my ball and go home" will be of no help, as we are well stocked in balls and don't need your wussy pink ball cluttering up the place anyway.
Ok and where does that pay any relevance? did anybody say they were leaving?

Vteckidd
04-26-2007, 08:12 PM
i could be like supraforums an make it like this:

ABSOLUTELY NO ADVERTISING in any threads, or advertising a business in your avatar, user name, location, signature, or web page link in your profile. Advertising requires Supraforums sponsorship. (If you wish to advertise, contact 94 Silver for a sponsorship information package. This includes the business that built your car, you buy parts from, or your buddies shop.) The ONLY EXCEPTION is existing Supraforums sponsors, which may be linked in your signature. If you're not sure who is a sponsor, PM an admin or Super Moderator.

This also applies to linking to companies while discussing products or services. The ONLY place these links are allowed is the Shop and Parts review forum.

Moderators and Administrators decisions are final. There will be no discussion, talking, questioning, or otherwise asking why a moderator or administrator has taken an action on a post, thread, or individual. DO NOT ask why someone was banned, or why you were banned in the public forum. USE A PM IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM. Openly disagreeing or questioning a moderator or administrators decision will get you immediately and permanantly banned. No trying to "rally the troops" in support of your efforts to question a moderator or administrator. This has been recently done and is completely against the rules here.

ABSOLUTELY no advertising a competing car forum of any kind in any place in your profile, signature, avatar, or user name.

so is what i asked REALLY that big of a deal?

jmmx258
04-26-2007, 08:15 PM
i could be like supraforums an make it like this:

ABSOLUTELY NO ADVERTISING in any threads, or advertising a business in your avatar, user name, location, signature, or web page link in your profile. Advertising requires Supraforums sponsorship. (If you wish to advertise, contact 94 Silver for a sponsorship information package. This includes the business that built your car, you buy parts from, or your buddies shop.) The ONLY EXCEPTION is existing Supraforums sponsors, which may be linked in your signature. If you're not sure who is a sponsor, PM an admin or Super Moderator.

This also applies to linking to companies while discussing products or services. The ONLY place these links are allowed is the Shop and Parts review forum.

Moderators and Administrators decisions are final. There will be no discussion, talking, questioning, or otherwise asking why a moderator or administrator has taken an action on a post, thread, or individual. DO NOT ask why someone was banned, or why you were banned in the public forum. USE A PM IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM. Openly disagreeing or questioning a moderator or administrators decision will get you immediately and permanantly banned. No trying to "rally the troops" in support of your efforts to question a moderator or administrator. This has been recently done and is completely against the rules here.

ABSOLUTELY no advertising a competing car forum of any kind in any place in your profile, signature, avatar, or user name.

so is what i asked REALLY that big of a deal?
Ok finally a post of which pays some relevance. This isn't supra forums.

I didnt call you a nazi or anything like that. However its sad really. That a couple of guys can't have a humorous conversation. I mean if somebody else were to say something funny like that would you ban them too? I was getting a laugh out of it. Were they still trying to advertise? NO! Therefore when you asked for it to be stopped, it was infact STOPPED right then and there. Then joking around ensued. Your banning is stupid and pointless.

You got what you wanted, when you wanted. Then you got your panties in a bunch b/c they told some fucking jokes. Get over it.

BTLFED
04-26-2007, 08:15 PM
slightly yes, but hes a small kid.

:lmfao:

VIVA LA IMPORT ATLANTA!

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q90/tripmeout/Independencia.gif

Halfwit
04-26-2007, 08:19 PM
i got owned.

Vteckidd
04-26-2007, 08:19 PM

jmmx258
04-26-2007, 08:29 PM
Of which you quoted from a DIFFERENT Forum. I'm not your typical everyday dumbass. Ban me see if I give a flyin fuck. IP Ban me too I dont care. I'll get around that as well.

None the less, i say AGAIN it was a fucking mistake. Of which was apologized for. You my friend, can't take a joke. At all. Go ahead and abuse your fucking mod powers and ban me. But not before i say what I have to say.

Since I've been on here I've seen you say some dumb shit yourself. I kept my mouth shut b/c you seemed what was a respectable business rep. I can't recall any of what i'd have loved to comment on which isn't a big deal. Thats not here in this particular "vevnue".

This is a matter of you not being happy with EXACTLY what you asked for. Stopping of the solicitation of a non paying advertisement. You asked for NOTHING more than that. So some jokes were made. Sure they were somewhat at your expense. Can't fucking take one? Then don't bother opening your fuckin mouth about it.. If I were to cry and bitch about a few jokes which were made about me then my wrists would've be slit years ago buddy. Just as would ANYBODY else on this forum.

Grow the fuck up. You've went from what seemed like a good guy to a fucking cry baby in 2 posts and a couple bans. If you wanna run your fuckin mod powers like your some power hungry fuck bagged asshole then go to supra forums and try and be a mod there (if your not already, and i dont give a fuck so don't bother commenting that) then you can do it and they're all used to that and wont bitch about it.

The only reason you posed that last quote was because you had NOTHING else to say b/c you know your fucking wrong. You got what you asked for and wasn't happy. Next time you want people to not tell a few jokes make sure to include "I'm an uptight asshole and can't take a joke so don't make any or i'll ban you" in your statement. Until you make sure to cover all your basis, and you've gotten across what you've wanted, dont move forward with another fucked up decision.

Ban away if you feel the need, then we'll really see what kind of man you are.

toonz
04-26-2007, 08:32 PM
OMFG this guy really want's it^^^^^^^,LOL, hahahhahahaha

jfrolang
04-26-2007, 08:34 PM
Jeff, I found your longblock for $900!!! What do you think?
I guess that's a reasonable price. I paid $1650 for the whole swap, with an OBD-1 PR3, a cable YS1 trans and a set of teg axles. The axles were shit though so I just used them as cores.

BTLFED
04-26-2007, 08:34 PM
That was stupid Joey. :no:

toonz
04-26-2007, 08:35 PM
Hey ummmm, Jmmx guy, LOL, before you get banned send Evasive my email [email protected], Thanks

jmmx258
04-26-2007, 08:35 PM
OMFG this guy really want's it^^^^^^^,LOL, hahahhahahaha
Thats not the case. I want this man Mr. Kidd to realize he needs to learn how to be happy with what he asked for. Also to learn how to take a joke for crying out loud. Like I said before, Ban me, I dont care. I have ways around all that. Including their dreaded "IP" ban OH NOZ! Not that I give a shit, and would probably just do my time and wait.

However if he has to ban me for saying what i've said where infact I in no way tried to degrade him then he's got issues far more than what this site causes.

jmmx258
04-26-2007, 08:36 PM
That was stupid Joey. :no:
Yeah I know but I couldn't take his crying for really no cause.

jmmx258
04-26-2007, 08:37 PM
Hey ummmm, Jmmx guy, LOL, before you get banned send Evasive my email [email protected], Thanks
He can read the thread lol just can't post!

toonz
04-26-2007, 08:37 PM
Nice knowing you kid!!!!!!!!! LOL

BTLFED
04-26-2007, 08:38 PM
Now this is really outta control

toonz
04-26-2007, 08:40 PM
Yes it is BTLFED, LOL, and entertaining, LOL

jmmx258
04-26-2007, 08:43 PM
So thats it huh?

toonz
04-26-2007, 08:49 PM
LOL

Halfwit
04-26-2007, 08:54 PM
So thats it huh?...

jfrolang
04-26-2007, 08:57 PM
I just checked HMotors, they sell the 2nd gen B16 longblocks for $1k, so 900 is a good price.

toonz
04-26-2007, 08:58 PM
4319 posts, LOL

jmmx258
04-26-2007, 08:59 PM
I just checked HMotors, they sell the 2nd gen B16 longblocks for $1k, so 900 is a good price.
LOL your still going on about that! I love it...so back to EF matters Please

jfrolang
04-26-2007, 09:00 PM
Yeah I'm not involved with whatever is being argued about here. EF's FTW.

toonz
04-26-2007, 09:01 PM
Osakajdmmotors.com

jmmx258
04-26-2007, 09:02 PM
Yeah I'm not involved with whatever is being argued about here. EF's FTW.
Good call lol.

toonz
04-26-2007, 09:03 PM
LOL

Vteckidd
04-26-2007, 10:25 PM
what a fuckin moron, your the weakest link, good bye

Vteckidd
04-26-2007, 10:27 PM
ill say it again, if your TOO FUCKING STUPID TO REALIZE WHAT WE WERE ASKING AN WHY TYHEY WERE BANNED, THEN GTFO

toonz
04-26-2007, 10:27 PM
Oh shit, LOL, hahahahahhahahahahahah

toonz
04-26-2007, 10:28 PM
Damn I wish I can be a mod too, oh well, I have my friend BTLFED, LOL

rollinls
04-27-2007, 06:15 AM
damn what happened? that was all just a big joke

Leadfoot_mf
04-27-2007, 09:53 AM
what the fuck why so many damn post in here?

rollinls
04-27-2007, 10:16 AM
anyone heard from scotsman or evasive?

bigdare23
04-27-2007, 10:27 AM
what the fuck why so many damn post in here?

Cuz we are the muttafucken EF Squad!

bigdare23
04-27-2007, 01:39 PM
Since I got a min I'm going to post about what happened yesterday!

Vteckidd
-Honestly, after reading the past few pages, it seemed like you kinda over reacted to a few post (jokes). Did they break the rules? Yes they did, but you and I both know that was a mistake on their part and both realized that! Joker (aka Evasive) like a man (unlike most punks on here) even apologized on here. So I believe he should atleast get credit for that. Anyways, I know your a mod and you can't look "weak" and give in, so I'm not asking you to un-ban them again, I just want you to give more warning in the future before ban'n (unless you did before hand), and uphold this adversiting rule equally and fairly (since there are plenty of people I see adversiting their services). :goodjob:

Ben/Marc
-Ya'll be cool and just serve your time. Honestly a month isn't that long compare to others that got banned (ex KevinT707). I feel you and I know that you wasnt trying to disrespect, hurt, or take any business from any of the sponsors and were just trying to help. Just keep it cool :goodjob:

Toonz
- :no: Your my boy, but that wasnt cool. You kinda added to the problem. You was like those kids in high school that really made the people fight when they were trying to resolve their difficulties. Now we are two EF squad members short (one of them was the reason why this thread is still going strong), and now you have one less person to mess with.

Jfrolang
- :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:
You did what was right and stayed out of it! You are here for one reason and one reason thats all! 88-91 Civic/CRX's! Props to ya! {Oh yeah fuck your b16! :lmfao: }

Halfwit
-You was really uncalled (at first), but you realize you make a mistake and corrected yourself. Props :goodjob:

Joey
- Man you should of kept your cool and took it to the pm's like Mike said. The out come might of been different. Anyway, you got guts and I like ya. Thanks for being a friend and standing up for what you thought was right. Some of the things you said should of been kept to yourself, but I know you was just caught in the moment! Anyways, hopefully Mike didnt ban you for good and you got my number holla! (by the way, still got ya'll on the parts :goodjob: )

Btlfed
- Thanks for being neutral doing everything (and also putting Halfwit in his places :lmfao: )! Alot of times, shit get crazy and people start taking just one side with out looking at the whole picture. You didnt and voice your true opinion. I know you have super mod powers giving you the power to overturn Mike decision, but I repect you for not abusing your power (atleast not in this sitution :lmfao: ). Hopefully you can have some influence and can get them unbanned if you feel that's the right thing to do. :goodjob:

I didnt type this to start anything nor attack anyone. Just stating my opinion. If I did/said anything wrong please feel free to pm me and we can resolve it. :goodjob: By the way, this is my final post of the topic, so /topic

EF SQUAD FTMFW

Whiteboy™
04-27-2007, 04:01 PM
Back to the EF's this matter is resolved. I got mine in my sig now. :)

toonz
04-27-2007, 08:57 PM
.................... I was just joking around, I didn't know it would have went this far, Joker know's he's my boy!

rollinls
04-27-2007, 09:00 PM
toonz....pm'ed

rollinls
04-27-2007, 09:23 PM
Since I got a min I'm going to post about what happened yesterday!

Vteckidd
-Honestly, after reading the past few pages, it seemed like you kinda over reacted to a few post (jokes). Did they break the rules? Yes they did, but you and I both know that was a mistake on their part and both realized that! Joker (aka Evasive) like a man (unlike most punks on here) even apologized on here. So I believe he should atleast get credit for that. Anyways, I know your a mod and you can't look "weak" and give in, so I'm not asking you to un-ban them again, I just want you to give more warning in the future before ban'n (unless you did before hand), and uphold this adversiting rule equally and fairly (since there are plenty of people I see adversiting their services). :goodjob:

Ben/Marc
-Ya'll be cool and just serve your time. Honestly a month isn't that long compare to others that got banned (ex KevinT707). I feel you and I know that you wasnt trying to disrespect, hurt, or take any business from any of the sponsors and were just trying to help. Just keep it cool :goodjob:

Toonz
- :no: Your my boy, but that wasnt cool. You kinda added to the problem. You was like those kids in high school that really made the people fight when they were trying to resolve their difficulties. Now we are two EF squad members short (one of them was the reason why this thread is still going strong), and now you have one less person to mess with.

Jfrolang
- :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:
You did what was right and stayed out of it! You are here for one reason and one reason thats all! 88-91 Civic/CRX's! Props to ya! {Oh yeah fuck your b16! :lmfao: }

Halfwit
-You was really uncalled (at first), but you realize you make a mistake and corrected yourself. Props :goodjob:

Joey
- Man you should of kept your cool and took it to the pm's like Mike said. The out come might of been different. Anyway, you got guts and I like ya. Thanks for being a friend and standing up for what you thought was right. Some of the things you said should of been kept to yourself, but I know you was just caught in the moment! Anyways, hopefully Mike didnt ban you for good and you got my number holla! (by the way, still got ya'll on the parts :goodjob: )

Btlfed
- Thanks for being neutral doing everything (and also putting Halfwit in his places :lmfao: )! Alot of times, shit get crazy and people start taking just one side with out looking at the whole picture. You didnt and voice your true opinion. I know you have super mod powers giving you the power to overturn Mike decision, but I repect you for not abusing your power (atleast not in this sitution :lmfao: ). Hopefully you can have some influence and can get them unbanned if you feel that's the right thing to do. :goodjob:

I didnt type this to start anything nor attack anyone. Just stating my opinion. If I did/said anything wrong please feel free to pm me and we can resolve it. :goodjob: By the way, this is my final post of the topic, so /topic

EF SQUAD FTMFW
pm sent to you sir!

bigdare23
04-27-2007, 09:46 PM
Back to the EF's this matter is resolved. I got mine in my sig now. :)

clean 4dr!!!

bigdare23
04-27-2007, 09:46 PM
.................... I was just joking around, I didn't know it would have went this far, Joker know's he's my boy!

it's cool. :goodjob:

bigdare23
04-27-2007, 09:47 PM
pm sent to you sir!

got ya back!!! :goodjob:

toonz
04-27-2007, 09:50 PM
Damn D, you didn't have to snap on me like that, you make me sad, LOL

rollinls
04-27-2007, 09:55 PM
got ya back!!! :goodjob:

gave up some reps for ya thanks for the help!

rollinls
04-27-2007, 09:59 PM
Damn D, you didn't have to snap on me like that, you make me sad, LOL

man guess some folks got caught up in jokes that were taken too seriously!
this is a good group and cant wait to meet yall in person....

marc is taking the month but still has an eye out! ban was a bit unneeded but NOW that rules are understood and accepted, its all good! D thats some good looks! hope to put things together and things will fall back in place!

giving reps out to all yalll ef-ers!

peace!

toonz
04-27-2007, 10:01 PM
awwww Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

toonz
04-27-2007, 10:03 PM
We'll Joker my email is [email protected] if you need to get in touch with me!!!!!

rollinls
04-27-2007, 10:05 PM
We'll Joker my email is [email protected] if you need to get in touch with me!!!!!

and marc's is [email protected]

Whiteboy™
04-27-2007, 10:43 PM
anyone selling a hood? and can anyone get me good deals on parts? LMK VIA PM

jfrolang
04-27-2007, 10:54 PM
Drive out to JHot. They've got hoods. :goodjob:

Whiteboy™
04-28-2007, 12:03 AM
Drive out to JHot. They've got hoods. :goodjob:

where are they at?

Whiteboy™
04-28-2007, 12:23 AM
Hey guys I just ordered EF Squad stickers!!!! They are $2 apiece and are 8.5"x1.5", LMK if you want one... or more. :)

spoon91
04-28-2007, 08:00 AM
Hey Guys wazzup!!!

Well I have some sad new to report.
My Brother Totaled His EF this past Saturday. :cry:

He was going home late that night and turned a corner in the road and there was a Very large Dog dead in his lane.
He tried to miss it but hit the $hit out if it and then a Curb at about 50mph pulled a 4in.x4in. post out of the Ground with His Mirror and then Mowed down about 60ft. of that Silk fence $hit on the side of the road.

But hey $hit happens right He's fine just pissed about His Car being F**ked but He already has something new in mind.

Well I'll talk to Y'all later and Guys BE SAFE $hit happens all to fast in Life so to all of You.

Take Care and God Bless.

Halfwit
04-28-2007, 10:11 AM
is that drews old car?

KevinT707
04-28-2007, 11:22 AM
ATTN: Spoon91, if that's Drew's old car & even if it's not. Is that a CF hood & if it's still in descent condition then I want to buy it. PM me

uproot
04-28-2007, 11:41 AM
^sell this man a carbon fiber hood somebody lol

toonz
04-28-2007, 12:41 PM

Halfwit
04-28-2007, 01:25 PM
ATTN: Spoon91, if that's Drew's old car & even if it's not. Is that a CF hood & if it's still in descent condition then I want to buy it. PM me/
but your already a jdm panda. why?

jfrolang
04-28-2007, 02:03 PM
Drive out to JHot. They've got hoods. :goodjob: where are they at?In Augusta.

jfrolang
04-28-2007, 05:06 PM
Anybody down for a bit of wrenching tomorrow? I need someone with a drill so I can remove my front bulkhead. I found out that no welding is required to replace it, so I don't need a damn bodyshop. The new one bolts on and it'll be rock solid. I've got all the pieces and I want my car fixed tomorrow!

bigdare23
04-28-2007, 05:13 PM
Damn that fuck up Spoon!!! Everyone is fucking up their cars! Anyways, tell you brother everything happens for a reason and now he can upgrade!

bigdare23
04-28-2007, 05:15 PM
Jeff I gotta see how my sunday goes, I might be able to give a hand.

bigdare23
04-28-2007, 05:16 PM
whiteboy, your car looks like 88lude car. He has a sleeper.............................. b16 4dr.

89 lude
04-28-2007, 11:00 PM
IS everyone going to import show down tomorrow

mxglory258
04-29-2007, 12:30 AM
EF FTMFW! lol

Whiteboy™
04-29-2007, 12:44 AM
did you mean 89lude? nice car man just like mine lol

Papa_Smurf
04-29-2007, 10:37 AM
Hi, i'm new to IA. Just posted on the new memberes page and was told to come check in here.

I've got a 1990 honda civic hatchback DX. OBD 1 ZC engine, 14' HX rims, tint, teg center console, cold air intake, neuspeed springs, full Si interrior, Si lip, 4 channel amp.

I have plans to get 2 inch exhaust and headers or Paint the car, dont have enough money for both. It's got some dints that i really dont feel like fixing myself, otherwise i would fix them and be able to paint the car pretty cheaply.

http://www.thezcr.com/gallery/data/500/medium/Alan_ZC.JPG

I cant find any updated pics of the car w/ the HX rims, so i will have to take some today and i will post them. I'll also post pics of my dads b16 hatch.

toonz
04-29-2007, 10:57 AM
Damn, we have been getting alot of new EF guys lately, EF FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!!

toonz
04-29-2007, 10:59 AM
But we welcome you, 90 zc Hatch, with open arms!!!!!!!!! LOL

mxglory258
04-29-2007, 11:10 AM
Not as new as you think good sir ;)

mxglory258
04-29-2007, 11:11 AM
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j214/mxglory258/100_3267.jpg ................who dat? lol ;)

rollinls
04-29-2007, 01:38 PM
Not as new as you think good sir ;)

x2 ;)

rollinls
04-29-2007, 01:50 PM

rounding them up and getting them on here!

slow_hatch
04-29-2007, 02:14 PM
Selling some stuff some of you EF drivers might want :thinking:
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117613

Papa_Smurf
04-29-2007, 05:05 PM
I posted sum pics of my hatch.

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117628

I plan on painting the bumpers and sid molding black because it's faded and i'm thinkin bout painting the HX rims black, but i'm not sure yet.

I wanted to paint the car metallic blue, but i'm not sure if i want to drop the money for the paint job and the body work.

Whiteboy™
04-29-2007, 05:49 PM
clean hatch man!

rollinls
04-29-2007, 06:23 PM
where is everyone?

mxglory258
04-29-2007, 06:53 PM
where is everyone?
Sleeping..atleast..thats what I was doing lol. I got bored so hopped on here for a grip. Cars down still or i'd be out and about.

bigdare23
04-29-2007, 08:02 PM
What's up everything one? I just got done rebuilding (buckhead on forward) a CRX's frontend. It's was pretty fun beside the fact I damn near cut a damn finger off on a shape piece of metal. This will be my first and last time doing!!! LOL

toonz
04-29-2007, 08:27 PM
LOL

mxglory258
04-29-2007, 08:34 PM
What's up everything one? I just got done rebuilding (buckhead on forward) a CRX's frontend. It's was pretty fun beside the fact I damn near cut a damn finger off on a shape piece of metal. This will be my first and last time doing!!! LOL
Hey BD sorry I couldn't get ahold of ya man. I'm havin a shitty time right now, almost contemplating going back home (up north). Not a good day, at all

bigdare23
04-29-2007, 09:32 PM
Hey BD sorry I couldn't get ahold of ya man. I'm havin a shitty time right now, almost contemplating going back home (up north). Not a good day, at all

it's cool! Was kinda busy most of the day anyways. Oh yeah the de-rice project is coming along good! :goodjob:

mxglory258
04-29-2007, 09:36 PM
Thanks man. I'm trying...gonna take a while though.

bigdare23
04-29-2007, 09:39 PM
yeah you got a lot of de-molding to do!

mxglory258
04-29-2007, 09:54 PM
yeah you got a lot of de-molding to do!
W/out a doubt lol But i'm crashin out..ws up way to late last night..with breakfast at 2 or something this afternoon lol Take it easy man!

bigdare23
04-29-2007, 09:55 PM
I'm gone too. Holla at ya'll later!!!

{jeff email me those pics if you havent yet!}

jfrolang
04-29-2007, 11:21 PM
Here's what happened today. After looking up how the bulkhead would be replaced I decided it was something I could tackle myself. So I recruited the help of Darryl and we got started.

We started by stripping down the front end
http://pic50.picturetrail.com/VOL488/1126601/15966098/249330051.jpg

Getting some paint on the new bulkhead
http://pic50.picturetrail.com/VOL488/1126601/15966098/249330085.jpg

I decided now's a pretty good time to replace the old stretched out hood release cable too. New vs. old:
http://pic50.picturetrail.com/VOL488/1126601/15966098/249330078.jpg

We had initially planned to drill out all the spot welds, but that was painfully slow. So we adopted a more direct approach, a chisel and a hammer. :king: Here's Darryl breaking some welds:
http://pic50.picturetrail.com/VOL488/1126601/15966098/249330069.jpg

Here's the car with the old bulkhead removed:
http://pic50.picturetrail.com/VOL488/1126601/15966098/249330063.jpg
http://pic50.picturetrail.com/VOL488/1126601/15966098/249330139.jpg

And the new one in place:
http://pic50.picturetrail.com/VOL488/1126601/15966098/249330117.jpg

New headlights installed:
http://pic50.picturetrail.com/VOL488/1126601/15966098/249330112.jpg

And hey, look at that! I just saved hundreds of dollars! :D
http://pic50.picturetrail.com/VOL488/1126601/15966098/249330104.jpg

Our rides:
http://pic50.picturetrail.com/VOL488/1126601/15966098/249330097.jpg

It was fun, but we spent a good 5 hours outside in the sun, and I'm burned now. :(

wbhard3029
04-29-2007, 11:28 PM
x2 ;)x3

wbhard3029
04-29-2007, 11:35 PM
Jfro, that looks AWESOME, man. Did you have to weld the bulkhead on? I'm looking at how the bulkhead mates with that main bar...the ones that run down the side of the car where the fender mounts to (at the top of the fender)??

toonz
04-29-2007, 11:59 PM
Looks good Jeff!!!

bigdare23
04-30-2007, 12:23 AM
jeff you should post a before pic.

jfrolang
04-30-2007, 12:25 AM
Thanks guys. We didn't weld the new bulkhead on... It's just bolted on and it's rock solid. In my opinion it doesn't need to be welded, it's absolutely not going anywhere. In hindsight though, we could have used 3M panel bond to bond it on.

It mounts at the top corners using the same bolt that holds the fenders on. (the forward-most bolt on the top)

jfrolang
04-30-2007, 12:29 AM
jeff you should post a before pic.
OK, this is the reason the bulkhead was replaced:

http://pic50.picturetrail.com/VOL488/1126601/15966098/243535097.jpg

Whiteboy™
04-30-2007, 05:34 AM
EF's are so easy! :D

wbhard3029
04-30-2007, 09:10 AM
EF's are so easy! :D
If only I could find a female that easy, lately...

BD, I hate to say this, but seeing Jfro's front end kinda makes me chubby at the idea of being JDM...

Jfro, hopefully I can hook you up with paint this summer if that job comes through.

wbhard3029
04-30-2007, 09:26 AM
Hey, does anyone have their d15b2 laying around?

rollinls
04-30-2007, 10:53 AM
that crx looks fucking good and nice job guys....met up with some banned members yesterday;) .....the cluster deal went bad for marc, they didnt have the blue plug on back....but its cool just on the look out for one again....bens ride was nice! gave us some ideas!!! hopefully we can get this meet going on soon so we can ALL meet up! so if any of yall got a 90-91 cluster with the tach, holla at me and i will let marc know....:D .....anyhow, putting a few things up for sale tonight, just cant get the pictures to a decent size. the ones i have would take up the entire site! ha ha so as a teaser, got an optima from a ford gt (06) sealed and stickered, a cluster from a 88-89 and a right side mirror for a sedan. if yall want them ef squad has first dibs then will put them up on the parts for sale threads. will try to get pics up tonight so yall can SEE them. will just trade out cluster for another with blue plug and same with mirror for a hatch mirror. the one i have dont line up correctly and a crx mirror wont bolt up on one screw(tried my brothers, importslife) and battery, well still thinking about price unless you got something i can use....got some cheap wheels laying around? maybe some springs that you arent using....idk, pm me if you want the battery and got something you arent using that you can trade. but, the battery would be perfect for relocating or for use with a good system......LMK!

jfrolang
04-30-2007, 10:56 AM
BD, I hate to say this, but seeing Jfro's front end kinda makes me chubby at the idea of being JDM...Does that mean you like it or you're weary of it?

Jfro, hopefully I can hook you up with paint this summer if that job comes through.That's cool. I'm only needing paint on the front end, and a little bit on the roof too when this goes in:

http://pic50.picturetrail.com/VOL488/1126601/15966098/248996577.jpg

:D

importslife
04-30-2007, 11:02 AM
hey guys....its me, importslife, im marcsed6's brother....he has been hounding me about getting on here and building this EF family.....just introducing my self...

importslife.....91 rex SI.... d15 and building.....gainesville...

jsut did this swap last week cause i slung a rod out of the one i had before. marc was on my ass about introducing myself a minute ago here at work so i wanted to get on and do it! looking forward to the meet and meeting you guys.

will get pics up soon and give a more detailed list of mods i got cause its my turn to go get lunch and we are hungry so catch yall later...

rollinls
04-30-2007, 11:16 AM
^^^^damn theres jason!!! finally made it on here huh? i know marc has been on your ass hard to get on here huh? hows that swap doing ya? running good? hope so! now we just gotta get merck on here! and tell marc to call me! want to know about what happened with the baby and ultrasound this morning. he wont answer his phone.:thinking:

importslife
04-30-2007, 11:19 AM
^^^^damn theres jason!!! finally made it on here huh? i know marc has been on your ass hard to get on here huh? hows that swap doing ya? running good? hope so! now we just gotta get merck on here! and tell marc to call me! want to know about what happened with the baby and ultrasound this morning. he wont answer his phone.:thinking:

no doubt i will tell him when he gets back to the shop. had to go get a car.

wbhard3029
04-30-2007, 04:25 PM
JFRO - When you get horney...what happens to your penis? It gets chubby. Therefore, if your front end gets me chubby...

BD - What's the going rate on the EF9 fronts?

LS - I'll relay the message to ben, aka Joker, that you like his ride. Also, he's got some 17's he's selling, but the forbidden JMMX has dibs on them. Two bald, two decent. He says make an offer, but it's going to him if he's got the better offer. :)

bigdare23
04-30-2007, 04:27 PM
OK, this is the reason the bulkhead was replaced:

http://pic50.picturetrail.com/VOL488/1126601/15966098/243535097.jpg

that pic seems like it was taken so long ago.

wbhard3029
04-30-2007, 04:28 PM
Oh, yeah, imports, if you want rid of the d15...i want it.

bigdare23
04-30-2007, 04:30 PM
JFRO - When you get horney...what happens to your penis? It gets chubby. Therefore, if your front end gets me chubby...

LS - I'll relay the message to ben, aka Joker, that you like his ride. Also, he's got some 17's he's selling, but the forbidden JMMX has dibs on them. Two bald, two decent. He says make an offer, but it's going to him if he's got the better offer. :)

Sorry I cant seem to get a hold on one.

I can get the hood, headlights, fenders (maybe) but no bumper with filler piece and I can get it for about the same price as buy replacement stock parts (or cheaper..................................... :ninja: )

wbhard3029
04-30-2007, 04:32 PM
Sorry I cant seem to get a hold on one.

I can get the hood, headlights, fenders (maybe) but no bumper with filler piece and I can get it for about the same price as buy replacement stock parts (or cheaper..................................... :ninja: )Well, i gotta buy fenders, anyways...

Might be time to piece one together. What about that radiator support? Doesn't hte JDM require it? And side markers...

wbhard3029
04-30-2007, 04:36 PM
Alright, off to the garage to clean. I gotta get this integra outta here so my baby can have her shelter, again...

bigdare23
04-30-2007, 04:40 PM
Well, i gotta buy fenders, anyways...

Might be time to piece one together. What about that radiator support? Doesn't hte JDM require it? And side markers...

nope {notice Jeff did used a factory crx buckhead with radiator support :goodjob: }

side markers will come with the fenders.

Basically save $400 and will make a trip down there and you should come back with change :goodjob:

crx_guy
04-30-2007, 04:56 PM
Oh, yeah, imports, if you want rid of the d15...i want it.

i have a d15b2 laying around from a swap i did if you still need one just hit me up, it also has the harnesss on it. and tranny but i can take it off or whatever..

and when is the next EFing meet, my brother and i plan to go up to varsity thursday if anyone else is going,...

bigdare23
04-30-2007, 05:04 PM
i have a d15b2 laying around from a swap i did if you still need one just hit me up, it also has the harnesss on it. and tranny but i can take it off or whatever..

and when is the next EFing meet, my brother and i plan to go up to varsity thursday if anyone else is going,...

i would come to the "v" but those bitches was towing cars last time. I'm wrapping up finals.

rollinls
04-30-2007, 05:26 PM

no homie its straight i talked to ben yesterday....actually met up with him on his way back to dahlonega ;)

rollinls
04-30-2007, 05:38 PM
wb.....pm sent

mxglory258
04-30-2007, 06:07 PM

:police::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja: :police:

jfrolang
04-30-2007, 06:33 PM
Just for shits, here's some sexy EF9s. ;)

http://pic50.picturetrail.com/VOL488/1126601/13827834/206433611.jpg

http://pic50.picturetrail.com/VOL488/1126601/13827834/206433622.jpg

mxglory258
04-30-2007, 06:37 PM
Just for shits, here's some sexy EF9s. ;)

http://pic50.picturetrail.com/VOL488/1126601/13827834/206433611.jpg

http://pic50.picturetrail.com/VOL488/1126601/13827834/206433622.jpg

:idb::idb:

wbhard3029
04-30-2007, 06:57 PM
nope {notice Jeff did used a factory crx buckhead with radiator support }

side markers will come with the fenders.

Basically save $400 and will make a trip down there and you should come back with change ...wanna make a trip next weekend? I MIGHT...MIGHT be up for it...

and when is the next EFing meet, my brother and i plan to go up to varsity thursday if anyone else is going,...You chargin' for it? How much and when you wanna meet up?

i would come to the "v" but those bitches was towing cars last time. I'm wrapping up finals.Good luck! DON'T SUCK!
no homie its straight i talked to ben yesterday....actually met up with him on his way back to dahlonega Really? I hear his car is baller. KING CRx.. :lmao:

wb.....pm sentLIAR! I got nothin'...?

He's gotta take the bigger money to move on with plans...if your offer's better, they're yours. They're sitting in his basement since he's rollin' on the 15's now. I'll post pictures for him soon...

JFRO - Thanks alot, dick...now I gotta change my shorts.

jfrolang
04-30-2007, 07:00 PM
JFRO - Thanks alot, dick...now I gotta change my shorts.Well...

just for shits...
:D

wbhard3029
04-30-2007, 07:01 PM
Well...

:DYOU SAID "SHITS"!!!! NOT...nevermind :ninja:

bigdare23
04-30-2007, 07:05 PM
ya'll are some damn clowns!

wbhard3029
04-30-2007, 07:08 PM
Did my fenders not give that away?

rollinls
04-30-2007, 07:16 PM
here are pics...LMK

89 cluster....$20 OR trade for a 90-91 cluster
http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/477/IMG_0410_thumb.jpg
http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/477/IMG_0411_thumb.jpg
http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/477/IMG_0412_thumb.jpg

right side sedan mirror from 89......$15 OR trade for a hatch mirror
http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/477/IMG_0413_thumb.jpg
http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/477/IMG_0414_thumb.jpg

optima battery out of an 06 ford gt. holds charge, sealed....$75
or trades considered! would like a set of 15's if you got some laying around
and not using....4x100
http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/477/IMG_0415_thumb.jpg
http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/477/IMG_0416_thumb.jpg
http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/477/IMG_0418_thumb.jpg

interested? LMK!!!! all trades considered...need parts for an ef

rollinls
04-30-2007, 07:19 PM
wb. sent pm to you with a SIMPLE question...ha ha...not for the wheels....

rollinls
04-30-2007, 07:19 PM
:police::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja: :police:

WHAT????? EF baby FTMFW

rollinls
04-30-2007, 07:20 PM
here are pics...LMK

89 cluster....$20 OR trade for a 90-91 cluster
http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/477/IMG_0410_thumb.jpg
http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/477/IMG_0411_thumb.jpg
http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/477/IMG_0412_thumb.jpg

right side sedan mirror from 89......$15 OR trade for a hatch mirror
http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/477/IMG_0413_thumb.jpg
http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/477/IMG_0414_thumb.jpg

optima battery out of an 06 ford gt. holds charge, sealed....$75
or trades considered!
http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/477/IMG_0415_thumb.jpg
http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/477/IMG_0416_thumb.jpg
http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/477/IMG_0418_thumb.jpg

interested? LMK!!!!

doing this FOR marc

toonz
04-30-2007, 08:05 PM
What the hell is this thread turning into, LOL

bigdare23
04-30-2007, 08:09 PM
Looks like us N/A guys gotta setup our game up

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?p=35675743#post35675743

look at one post in particular!

toonz
04-30-2007, 08:13 PM
That's what stock GSR's in my HF should run!!!

toonz
04-30-2007, 08:16 PM
Stock Gsr Integras run 14's with stock interior!!!!!

bigdare23
04-30-2007, 08:17 PM
That's what stock GSR's in my HF should run!!!

just gotta prove it now!

toonz
04-30-2007, 08:21 PM
LOL, you gott'em D, I have faith in you!!!

bigdare23
04-30-2007, 08:23 PM
LOL, you gott'em D, I have faith in you!!!

You are such a punk! Why are you afraid of the safest place to race?

toonz
04-30-2007, 08:38 PM
Im a punk!!!

wbhard3029
04-30-2007, 08:41 PM
Im a punk!!!
Quoted and recorded.

rollinls
04-30-2007, 08:56 PM
What the hell is this thread turning into, LOL

what? i think im changing my name to ninja_ef :lmfao:

ya know its hard to keep a good man down!

toonz
04-30-2007, 08:58 PM
LOL

bigdare23
04-30-2007, 08:58 PM
Im a punk!!!

Toonz afraid of running 15sec+ in his gsr HF :lmfao:

bigdare23
04-30-2007, 09:02 PM
Any of ya'll got dents

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?p=35675935#post35675935

easy fix!

rollinls
04-30-2007, 09:02 PM
getting scared yall, i rode out tonight for a dinner run and the car started overheating, immediately shut it off, left it sitting. came back later and put water in it and rode like 90+ for like a mile and a half, never overheated, i get the thing home and let it run for like 45 minutes keeping a close eye out and wtf? no leaks?!?!?!?!?! gotta get my swap done! this thing is gonna leave me on the side of the road i just know it!

bigdare23
04-30-2007, 09:03 PM
^^^ water wetter ftw!!!

rollinls
04-30-2007, 09:06 PM
Any of ya'll got dents

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?p=35675935#post35675935

easy fix!

that was crazy!!!!:cheers:

rollinls
04-30-2007, 09:07 PM
^^^ water wetter ftw!!!

ah ha! rebuilt a6! is what im thinking!

rollinls
04-30-2007, 09:09 PM
alright folks i gotta watch heroes before i go to bed so i will catch yall later! no one want that shit i posted up? ill give it a couple days but no one can tell me that optima isnt worth something.... ef-baby! ftw!

toonz
04-30-2007, 09:13 PM
Im a little pussy cat when it come's to running you guys, LOL

mxglory258
04-30-2007, 09:42 PM
WHAT????? EF baby FTMFW
Jmmx ;);) lol

Whiteboy™
04-30-2007, 09:42 PM
Well i was under my car for the first time since purchase (last week)
-Needs steering (boots worn and cracked)
-Needs shift linkage (boot worn and cracked)
-Needs Clutch
-Needs Crank Seal
-Needs New Oil Pan
-Needs Intake Bracket Bolt
-Needs New Shocks
-Needs New Springs
-Needs New Speedometer Cable

toonz
04-30-2007, 09:53 PM
Got damn, buy a B16 swap^^^^^^Osakajdmmotors.com

bigdare23
04-30-2007, 09:53 PM
Well i was under my car for the first time since purchase (last week)
-Needs steering (boots worn and cracked)
-Needs shift linkage (boot worn and cracked)
-Needs Clutch
-Needs Crank Seal
-Needs New Oil Pan
-Needs Intake Bracket Bolt
-Needs New Shocks
-Needs New Springs
-Needs New Speedometer Cable

Looks like you got a fun few days ahead of ya :goodjob:

Papa_Smurf
04-30-2007, 10:00 PM
yo has anyone els tryed that heat cold stuff?

bigdare23
04-30-2007, 10:05 PM
yo has anyone els tryed that heat cold stuff?

nope I havent, but it's worth a try :goodjob:

I might do it once I get alittle free time

Whiteboy™
04-30-2007, 10:11 PM
more like a few fun weeks, i have to have the money to fix the problems

rollinls
04-30-2007, 10:16 PM
mxglory....you have a pm!
d....guess you heard sunday was a bust didnt have the right one
whiteboy....i will lend a hand if i have the chance to get out!

bigdare23
04-30-2007, 10:20 PM
more like a few fun weeks, i have to have the money to fix the problems

Listen to toonz motor swap FTW LOL :goodjob:

bigdare23
04-30-2007, 10:21 PM
mxglory....you have a pm!
d....guess you heard sunday was a bust didnt have the right one
whiteboy....i will lend a hand if i have the chance to get out!

yeah i heard

jfrolang
04-30-2007, 10:22 PM
We came together to get Robert's car running. We can handle a swap on a sedan. :goodjob: It would be interesting because I've never really worked on a sedan before.

rollinls
04-30-2007, 10:29 PM
alright yall heroes was crazy and i know i will be up thinking about it for a while! love that show! thats one to keep going! anyway, d, importslife. add him to the list. got a few others we are trying to get in the squad! need that meet to happen i feel it would be cool! even if it is something small and just a get together, know what i mean? a simple meet and greet for new members to meet some of yall og's. :cheers: mx welcome aboard! :lmfao: this is getting fun! we'll have a line a mile long or more if i can have anything to do with it when we do get to ride out everyone together!

so till tomm. good night and be safe!

wbhard3029
05-01-2007, 12:25 AM
We'll be swarming the interestate. It'll be an old couple heading to florida for vacation or something, and ZOOM! 50 EF's go by, LoL. He'll be like "WTF!"

Speaking of Florida...a chick called me up tonight. She was like, "You're out, right?" "yeah..." "Whatcha got planned?" "Nothing...why?" "Cool, I'm coming to pick you up, we're going to florida"

...wtf?

"Uh...I don't have ANY clothes, I'm still not unpacked from getting home!" "Ok, cool, we're leaving wednesday night..."

So...there it is...Wednesday night, I leave for florida...for two friggin' days. That's it. Just two. With a cute female. SWEET!

Also, I'll be going to Pensacola here before too long, I think. The 62 Belvedere is officially our project and has begun. Here's some shots of her, so far...

Before her first bath, and before we got her running and out of the shed we found her in...
http://photos-776.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v64/57/96/51102816/n51102816_30594776_3723.jpg
(no, it doesn't have VTEC...)
http://photos-771.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v64/57/96/51102816/n51102816_30594771_2181.jpg

And after her first bath...
http://photos-899.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v73/57/96/51102816/n51102816_30687899_590.jpg
http://photos-902.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v73/57/96/51102816/n51102816_30687902_1365.jpg
http://photos-901.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v73/57/96/51102816/n51102816_30687901_1119.jpg
http://photos-006.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v71/57/96/51102816/n51102816_30694006_4491.jpg

And then some black and white...
http://photos-016.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v71/57/96/51102816/n51102816_30694016_7579.jpg
http://photos-021.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v71/57/96/51102816/n51102816_30694021_9199.jpg
http://photos-023.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v71/57/96/51102816/n51102816_30694023_9781.jpg

So...on that note, you know where I'll be all summer. If I'm not progressing on the civic or the crx I hope to eventually get...this is where I'll be.

I actually just spent tonight dragging the integra outta the garage and getting it ready to be hauled off. Cleaned up the basement a little bit, then decided to reorganize. My basement will soon not only be fully functional, it'll also have TV with cable, dvd, dual-monitor computer on cable internet, liquor cabinet, futon, and comfy office chair.

...ballin...

Plus, whoever wants...Joker's...17's, he says they need to go. They're only taking up space.

The b18 I have is being sold sunday, so I'll have cash to build the civic, soon! The next integra is coming in soon and should be parted quickly...

Just giving ya'll an update of all the shit going on this week...so I may not be on as often as normal :)

DrunkScotsman
05-01-2007, 08:43 AM
sup ef'ers! if any ya'll need any ef parts hit me up 678-334-9328 ask for robert , i got my hatch to my new house and am ready to start strippin it down! and a big WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUP to all the new members!

rollinls
05-01-2007, 09:05 AM
We'll be swarming the interestate. It'll be an old couple heading to florida for vacation or something, and ZOOM! 50 EF's go by, LoL. He'll be like "WTF!"

Speaking of Florida...a chick called me up tonight. She was like, "You're out, right?" "yeah..." "Whatcha got planned?" "Nothing...why?" "Cool, I'm coming to pick you up, we're going to florida"

...wtf?

"Uh...I don't have ANY clothes, I'm still not unpacked from getting home!" "Ok, cool, we're leaving wednesday night..."

So...there it is...Wednesday night, I leave for florida...for two friggin' days. That's it. Just two. With a cute female. SWEET!

Also, I'll be going to Pensacola here before too long, I think. The 62 Belvedere is officially our project and has begun. Here's some shots of her, so far...

Before her first bath, and before we got her running and out of the shed we found her in...
http://photos-776.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v64/57/96/51102816/n51102816_30594776_3723.jpg
(no, it doesn't have VTEC...)
http://photos-771.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v64/57/96/51102816/n51102816_30594771_2181.jpg

And after her first bath...
http://photos-899.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v73/57/96/51102816/n51102816_30687899_590.jpg
http://photos-902.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v73/57/96/51102816/n51102816_30687902_1365.jpg
http://photos-901.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v73/57/96/51102816/n51102816_30687901_1119.jpg
http://photos-006.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v71/57/96/51102816/n51102816_30694006_4491.jpg

And then some black and white...
http://photos-016.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v71/57/96/51102816/n51102816_30694016_7579.jpg
http://photos-021.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v71/57/96/51102816/n51102816_30694021_9199.jpg
http://photos-023.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v71/57/96/51102816/n51102816_30694023_9781.jpg

So...on that note, you know where I'll be all summer. If I'm not progressing on the civic or the crx I hope to eventually get...this is where I'll be.

I actually just spent tonight dragging the integra outta the garage and getting it ready to be hauled off. Cleaned up the basement a little bit, then decided to reorganize. My basement will soon not only be fully functional, it'll also have TV with cable, dvd, dual-monitor computer on cable internet, liquor cabinet, futon, and comfy office chair.

...ballin...

Plus, whoever wants...Joker's...17's, he says they need to go. They're only taking up space.

The b18 I have is being sold sunday, so I'll have cash to build the civic, soon! The next integra is coming in soon and should be parted quickly...

Just giving ya'll an update of all the shit going on this week...so I may not be on as often as normal :)

thought that was you...:goodjob: man we got a ninja squad up in here!

jfrolang
05-01-2007, 11:47 AM
what's up dudes, I just got a delivery from the UPS man...

http://pic50.picturetrail.com/VOL488/1126601/2265378/249680904.jpg

They should be on by Saturday with new rubber. :goodjob:

Oh yeah, my old wheels will be for sale after that! $200 takes 'em!

http://pic50.picturetrail.com/VOL488/1126601/2124686/147080105.jpg

bigdare23
05-01-2007, 11:55 AM
I wish I could see the pics (damn firewalls)

Papa_Smurf
05-01-2007, 12:54 PM
how many posts do you have to have to be able to sell stuff?

Papa_Smurf
05-01-2007, 01:00 PM
ah, nvm answered my own question.

rollinls
05-01-2007, 01:27 PM
found that damn leak from last night! dont ya hate it when a heater hose blows? was the one from the valve to the engine and it was on the bottom side of the hose to boot! put the pressure tester on it and it immediately started pissing out! so got that shit fixed, no more over heating!

rollinls
05-01-2007, 01:34 PM
pull-a-part price list.....

http://pullapart.com/Pricing/Main.aspx

bigdare23
05-01-2007, 01:47 PM
good rollin

rollinls
05-01-2007, 01:54 PM
good rollin

i was about to start tearing shit apart ha ha

bigdare23
05-01-2007, 02:05 PM
please dont!!!

rollinls
05-01-2007, 02:32 PM
please dont!!!
no sir im not now, running a BG coolant flush so that should take care of it and be rollin good again!:yes:

wbhard3029
05-01-2007, 02:45 PM
I have a belly button...

rollinls
05-01-2007, 02:57 PM
I have a belly button...
really? i got mine at k-mart! 7.99....it was on clearance!

been sitting here all day(sometimes i like the slow days i can work on my car!) thinking....i wish i had a four door! would trade the hatch for one .... i think! :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

AgentEasy
05-01-2007, 03:42 PM
boo yah bitches.. got the rear triling arms from our boy joker this coming weekend.. and then the motor.. and OMFG i'll be making so much money this summer.. my goal is to be finished with the rex and on a new project by dec..

:taun:

rollinls
05-01-2007, 03:44 PM
fuck it i cant find a damn cluster NO WHERE!!! not worth the money anyway...im going to pull a part in norcross thursday so if anyone is game you can meet me down there...but probably like every other time i go they will be gone! but the car is running good now after the hose and flush!:goodjob:

loneSTAR
05-01-2007, 04:17 PM
:)

not as rare as the ef8's are getting, but i just picked up one for next to nothing(ef9) and rear bumper with OE Jap lip. but going consumer rate is around 900-1000 shipped unless you know someone...

Whiteboy™
05-01-2007, 05:11 PM
whens the next meet?

bigdare23
05-01-2007, 05:16 PM
Hey listen to loneSTAR about ef9 stuff.

Anyways, when hatch going to be done (loneSTAR)?

bigdare23
05-01-2007, 05:18 PM
whens the next meet?

hold your horses!!! Info coming soon!

bigdare23
05-01-2007, 05:24 PM
what's up dudes, I just got a delivery from the UPS man...

http://pic50.picturetrail.com/VOL488/1126601/2265378/249680904.jpg

They should be on by Saturday with new rubber. :goodjob:

Oh yeah, my old wheels will be for sale after that! $200 takes 'em!

http://pic50.picturetrail.com/VOL488/1126601/2124686/147080105.jpg

I can finally see the rims. Nice, but I think they would set your car off in a different color (white on gold=hotness).

bigdare23
05-01-2007, 05:25 PM
fuck it i cant find a damn cluster NO WHERE!!! not worth the money anyway...im going to pull a part in norcross thursday so if anyone is game you can meet me down there...but probably like every other time i go they will be gone! but the car is running good now after the hose and flush!:goodjob:

you should be getting a pm soon! :goodjob:

jfrolang
05-01-2007, 05:25 PM
I think you meant to say "silver with a polished lip FTW"

gold + white = ghettofabulous

bigdare23
05-01-2007, 05:27 PM
I think you meant to say "gold with a polished lip FTW"

gold + white = Da ShIt

LOL

Hurry up and get some damn tires!

loneSTAR
Hey listen to loneSTAR about ef9 stuff.

Anyways, when hatch going to be done (loneSTAR)?

seafoam green baby..... thats all im sayin about that!!! looking for a damn ef9 SiR spoiler though!!!!

5 lug ITR's...... ummm
Man, I'm rocking the crx dash and center console, and alotta roll cage.....

soon, very soon...

bigdare23
That lip is bling'n

bigdare23
05-01-2007, 05:29 PM
seafoam green baby..... thats all im sayin about that!!! looking for a damn ef9 SiR spoiler though!!!!

5 lug ITR's...... ummm
Man, I'm rocking the crx dash and center console, and alotta roll cage.....

soon, very soon...

:goodjob:

You betta keep this this one!

{If you part out just dont sell everything to Aaron :lmfao: }

jfrolang
05-01-2007, 05:29 PM
Hurry up and get some damn tires!The tires are ordered, Tire Rack is shipping them to NTB and they'll be on this Saturday. ;)

bigdare23
05-01-2007, 05:32 PM
Anyone want help with my test

Damn GT MSE department!!!

http://www.cmse.mse.gatech.edu/Courses/test3-MSE2001F.pdf

loneSTAR
05-01-2007, 05:34 PM
:goodjob:

You betta keep this this one!

I've kept the bling'n parts
Got a ganster suspension now and just need wheels and exhaust

bigdare23
05-01-2007, 05:35 PM
I've kept the bling'n parts
Got a ganster suspension now and just need wheels and exhaust

what exhaust and wheels do you think your going with? I love the hatch HKS exhaust!

jfrolang
05-01-2007, 05:36 PM
buy my wheels

bigdare23
05-01-2007, 05:39 PM
buy my wheels

If you think I'm JDM, then you gotta meet this guy LOL. More than likely he's going with some JDM tYTE, 1 out of 1, custom made, never before seen JDM rim LOL

loneSTAR
05-01-2007, 05:42 PM
what exhaust and wheels do you think your going with? I love the hatch HKS exhaust!

exhaust: mugen/hks/buddy club spec2....? looking for stock looking or all out fuckin mayhem....lol

wheels: ITR 5 lug/Mugen/Advan RG's....? looking for white, think it'll look good with the seafoam

buy my wheels
appreciate the offer, but am leaning another way...

bigdare23
05-01-2007, 06:02 PM
exhaust: mugen/hks/buddy club spec2....? looking for stock looking or all out fuckin mayhem....lol

wheels: ITR 5 lug/Mugen/Advan RG's....? looking for white, think it'll look good with the seafoam

appreciate the offer, but am leaning another way...

my exhaust is getting replaced soon with a spec2. they are too sexy!

loneSTAR
05-01-2007, 06:03 PM
and loud az fuck

what motor you running now?

bigdare23
05-01-2007, 06:07 PM
and loud az fuck

what motor you running now?

You really gotta hear my Skunk2 exhaust now, cant be louder than that LOL.

Yeah I swap a 1st gen b16 in back in the winter.

bigdare23
05-01-2007, 06:09 PM
I think that exhaust would do my current setup some good. Plus I'm thinking about building a fake b16b cuz I got a block sitting next to me beggin to get built.

Halfwit
05-01-2007, 06:11 PM
D, im guessin u dont want those rims anymore>? crx si?

toonz
LOL

jfrolang
A B16B is actually not possible with a B16A block. You can get about 240hp out of it and rev to 10k if you want to, but the B16B uses the same deck height as a B18C with longer rods for a higher rod/stroke ratio.

bigdare23
05-01-2007, 06:14 PM
D, im guessin u dont want those rims anymore>? crx si?

Yeah I want them, but doubt I can get them cuz of my new apt! If you still have them around Jun I can do it then.

(Rent>>>>>Car) :(
{Tuition>>>>>Car} :(

bigdare23
05-01-2007, 06:14 PM
LOL

Whats so funny :thinking:

bigdare23
05-01-2007, 06:17 PM
A B16B is actually not possible with a B16A block. You can get about 240hp out of it and rev to 10k if you want to, but the B16B uses the same deck height as a B18C with longer rods for a higher rod/stroke ratio.

I know thats why it's a fake :lmfao:

If I use my spare b16 block install ctr pistons, get my head ported, switch my valvetrain but keep my ctr cams then its a "fake" CTR LOL

bigdare23
05-01-2007, 06:20 PM
Shit Joey just stop through for a min. He says what's up EF squad!

toonz
05-01-2007, 06:22 PM
I think you meant to say "silver with a polished lip FTW"

gold + white = ghettofabulous
This was funny!!!