PDA

View Full Version : EF Squad's WhoresLounge

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

bigdare23
03-28-2007, 04:01 PM
i went through and looked at all the wires that were modified, but anything past that like knowing where they go im lost.. but, ill check agian lol also ill try cleaning the sensor just to check..

is there a "write-up" on dpfi to obd1 lol just so i can check all the wiring under the dash or would it be the same as just dpfi to mpfi since i have the jumper harness?

lol, most people do a mpfi swap first then swap over to obd1, so if you have a problem you know if it's the mpfi wiring or the obd1 wiring.

bigdare23
03-28-2007, 04:03 PM
rywire is your friend!

http://rywire.com/store/8891-crxcivic-dxstd-d16z6d15b-obd1-vtec-p-66.html?osCsid=8ef125eb2435975a0c6fcaeeef6d75a1

DrunkScotsman
03-28-2007, 04:08 PM
sup fellas! jeff , i'll be finishin her off fri all day! D i might want them si seats , joker , i'm well over 21 ,also just go k series! lmk when ya'll go back down to jhott , i'll be down to go! , my ef-housewarming-bbq-kegger , will be sometime mid to end of april! Kyle, under 21 +drinkin= no leavin til sober!

bigdare23
03-28-2007, 04:12 PM
sup fellas! jeff , i'll be finishin her off fri all day! D i might want them si seats , joker , i'm well over 21 ,also just go k series! lmk when ya'll go back down to jhott , i'll be down to go! , my ef-housewarming-bbq-kegger , will be sometime mid to end of april! Kyle, under 21 +drinkin= no leavin til sober!

What Can I Say? I love this guy (no gay funny kind of way)!!! His hatch with a b16+LSD will be done this weekend!!! Then he's hosting a party for us at his new house!!! Jeff was EF'er of the month for March, Robert EF'er of the month for April!!! LOL :lmfao:

jfrolang
03-28-2007, 04:13 PM
I still have a heater bypass hose for you. I can bring it down on friday, or tomorrow if necessary but I'd prefer friday. that way I can stay there until whenever o'clock to make sure it gets running. did you remember to bolt down the thermostat ground?

DrunkScotsman
03-28-2007, 04:13 PM
thanx D! your not so bad yerself in a non "joker" way:lmfao: , KYLE , i wanna see some 18 yr old:boobies: , when this goes down , i will supply the first keg , if we think we'll drink more than we'll have to pool some money:cheers:

jfrolang
03-28-2007, 04:16 PM
When scheduling your BBQ Mr. Scotsman, remember that Import Showdown is April 29th. I fully intend to be there, and I fully intend to be well into the 14s.

DrunkScotsman
03-28-2007, 04:18 PM
I still have a heater bypass hose for you. I can bring it down on friday, or tomorrow if necessary but I'd prefer friday. that way I can stay there until whenever o'clock to make sure it gets running. did you remember to bolt down the thermostat ground?fri , is great for me , lmk , sure did , bring the hose if you dont mind , i picked up some Si tailights today:goodjob:

bigdare23
03-28-2007, 04:18 PM
When scheduling your BBQ Mr. Scotsman, remember that Import Showdown is April 29th. I fully intend to be there, and I fully intend to be well into the 14s.

Jeff your staying in the 15s LOL

Just know your not going to be the only *white* CRX in the 15s LOL

:lmfao:

DrunkScotsman
03-28-2007, 04:19 PM
i'll get with my girl and D and we'll get it squared away so none of us has to miss that

bigdare23
03-28-2007, 04:19 PM
i'll get with my girl and D and we'll get it squared away so none of us has to miss that

yep!!!

jfrolang
03-28-2007, 04:20 PM
Jeff your staying in the 15s LOL
Just know your not going to be the only *white* CRX in the 15s LOL

I promise you I'll be running 14s. I'm not even worried about it.

AgentEasy
03-28-2007, 04:21 PM
thanx D! your not so bad yerself in a non "joker" way:lmfao: , KYLE , i wanna see some 18 yr old:boobies: , when this goes down , i will supply the first keg , if we think we'll drink more than we'll have to pool some money:cheers:

sounds good man.. and i'll bring what i can.. and i know no driving.. lol if it's cool i might just crash there (i go all out) or if i have to i'll craxh in my car.. lol and i'll bring ninja turtle juice.. lol

bigdare23
03-28-2007, 04:28 PM
I promise you I'll be running 14s. I'm not even worried about it.

Okay well atleast one of the two white crx of EF squad would be LOL.

I found my problem too! I'll be in the 14s too! :goodjob:

toonz
03-28-2007, 04:35 PM
OMFG LOL you guys and your damn numbers LOL!!!!!!!!!!

toonz
03-28-2007, 04:39 PM
Jeff I wish you were able to come with us!!! You know D with his 115 shut off thingy and all LOL

jfrolang
03-28-2007, 04:42 PM
Jeff I wish you were able to come with us!!! You know D with his 115 shut off thingy and all LOL
Yeah, but it'd be real tough for me to get a day off in the middle of the week. :(

toonz
03-28-2007, 04:45 PM
Yeah, D explained, it's cool tho maybe next time!

bigdare23
03-28-2007, 04:45 PM
Yeah, but it'd be real tough for me to get a day off in the middle of the week. :(

That's why i didnt even bother calling ya. Bad part is they are only open mon-fri.

toonz
03-28-2007, 04:47 PM
I might make an attempt to put my motor on hold and get my JDM tyte yo conversion LOL

bigdare23
03-28-2007, 04:49 PM
I might make an attempt to put my motor on hold and get my JDM tyte yo conversion LOL

:gay: sure

join your friend Halfwit in the USDM fruit circle!!! LOL

toonz
03-28-2007, 04:51 PM
I'm serious man!!!!!! I wanna be JDM TyTe too!

jfrolang
03-28-2007, 04:52 PM
I'm serious man!!!!!! I wanna be JDM TyTe too!
Does this mean you're moving away from the super-sleeper look? Clean fresh straight body like mine? :D

bigdare23
03-28-2007, 04:54 PM
Does this mean you're moving away from the super-sleeper look? Clean fresh straight body like mine? :D

Jhot is going to cut his a killer deal, like 1/4 of what I paid for mines :cry:

toonz
03-28-2007, 04:58 PM
D sssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL, Yeah Jeff me going JDM! Me tired of the dirty, bum, in a coma type of look LOL

bigdare23
03-28-2007, 05:03 PM
D sssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL, Yeah Jeff me going JDM! Me tired of the dirty, bum, in a coma type of look LOL

your just doing it so you can look more like your pops and your uncle jeff LOL :lmfao:

toonz
03-28-2007, 05:05 PM
LOL

toonz
You got me D!!!!LOL

jfrolang
Well I hope you're all planning big this year, because next year nobody's gonna believe my shit. :yes: T-minus 10 months to the Southeast's tightest EF.

bigdare23
03-28-2007, 05:15 PM
Well I hope you're all planning big this year, because next year nobody's gonna believe my shit. :yes: T-minus 10 months to the Southeast's tightest EF.

I got some tricks up my sleeve! :goodjob:

EvasiveEF9
03-28-2007, 05:24 PM
joker here you go!

this should help you with your LS
http://www.nonvtec.com/forums/

This is a cheap and nice ass LS setup making 172 WHP @ 7100 rpms, 136 WTQ @ 5800 rpms. That's pretty damn good for a LS and his setup! I was going to copy his setup when I was going with a LS

link1
http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1124823
link2
http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1369722&page=1
1st link, dude's got a b18 top and bottom with b16 pistons. Can you DO that? I heard LS + Si = valve clearance issues...ftl

EvasiveEF9
03-28-2007, 05:25 PM
Oh, yeah...boys, guess what. LoL, I may come across ANOTHER DA for parts...WTF!?!? Or I may just build it...I don't know, yet.

jfrolang
03-28-2007, 05:27 PM
1st link, dude's got a b18 top and bottom with b16 pistons. Can you DO that? I heard LS + Si = valve clearance issues...ftl
Oh yeah, you can do that. I know a guy in PA that has B16 pistons in his B18A. It's real strong.

toonz
03-28-2007, 06:05 PM
I got some tricks up my sleeve! :goodjob:
Oh really:ninja:

BTLFED
03-28-2007, 06:08 PM
Oh really:ninja:

He actually means Trix, like the cereal.

toonz
03-28-2007, 06:16 PM
LOL!!!!

EvasiveEF9
03-28-2007, 06:22 PM
Turbo-people...should I sit down with a Hondata set up or look at something else? And if Hondata, should I got s100, 200, or 300? Keeping in mind, 200whp is the goal, but anything beyond is just extra sparkle on the diamond.

I'll probably start with Hondata, then get cam gears. Next step would be injectors, then set up for the intercooler to fit, then the manifold, then the turbo, then the piping, then bov.

What else am I missing? I may build this jack in the box style...piece by piece.

toonz
03-28-2007, 06:30 PM
Damn Joker LOL out of the damn blue you wanna build you a turboed motor LOL I thought you were giving the car back?

BTLFED
03-28-2007, 06:34 PM
Turbo-people...should I sit down with a Hondata set up or look at something else? And if Hondata, should I got s100, 200, or 300? Keeping in mind, 200whp is the goal, but anything beyond is just extra sparkle on the diamond.

I'll probably start with Hondata, then get cam gears. Next step would be injectors, then set up for the intercooler to fit, then the manifold, then the turbo, then the piping, then bov.

What else am I missing? I may build this jack in the box style...piece by piece.

Hondata FTW.

EvasiveEF9
03-28-2007, 06:44 PM
Damn Joker LOL out of the damn blue you wanna build you a turboed motor LOL I thought you were giving the car back?
...who said I was giving the motor back?

In my basement, I have a D15 with D-series DX 5spd tranny, or a 4spd tranny. I have the full swap still sitting in my garage. I didn't get ride of EVERYTHING.

In my basement, I have a B18A1 complete motor sitting in a 93 integra LS SE. Car is not fully parted out. It's got an auto tranny, though.

In my basement after I give the car back (if I do) I'll have another B18A1 with LS tranny. A complete swap for an EF. Plus all the EF-build parts I put on the civic.

Soon, if a deal goes down like it should, I'll have another full and complete DA with another B18, and the entire rest of the car to part. (I'll have to get the current DA outta the garage first, though.)

I also have an extra set of 15's, now. 15x6.5 bronze heliums. JUST bought them to go on the civic. Not sure what's gonna happen, now.

So...basically...I've got alot of shit in my basement. I could probably sell some off, take the money, and start building a turbo motor. I'd then go hunting down a shell (or a cheap car with a shitty motor) and drop it all in. I figure if I've got an extra B18 just sitting around the garage, anyways, I may as well build it. I haven't built a turbo motor, yet. Just NA, and rebuilds. Time to play.

It's not definite I'll build this motor turbo...or even at all. Just thinking and getting price estimates and see what my options are. Why do I let it out that I might be building a motor? Because honestly, I don't care to compete with ya'll. I'm in it for myself, and to have fun, and learn. So I don't mind ask ya'll for your knowledge, and letting ya'll know what I'm up to in the process...

toonz
03-28-2007, 06:47 PM
You have alot of stuff LOL we should build an all out EF squad race car LOL we all have parts we can put together and build something up......nevermind because before we do that we need to finish our cars

EvasiveEF9
03-28-2007, 06:50 PM
Good call. I thought about it. I've got money sitting aside, and before all this crap with my dad stirred up I was going to buy another hatch. It would be painted EXACTLY like the current one I drive, and would keep the MPFI D15 in it. I might build it up a ltitle bit, but keep it emissions friendly. The motor would be slow, but it would be completely gutted and track-only built. The second would have a badass built b18, suspension would be softer than the track car, and I wouldn't care about emissions on it. The interior would be cleanly done, and it would have an audio system.

I'm sure ya'll can see why I would be building these two cars like this...

EvasiveEF9
03-28-2007, 07:00 PM
Christ my jaw and face still hurt...

We had a lesson on combatives today. I was used as a pawn for the class for one or two things. I was basically made bitch of a former special forces, sgt. Dude stands like...probably a few inches smaller than man, and he's got some age. Salt and gray hair, little bit of pepper...

We were learning chokes, pressure points, and choke holds all at once. In my demonstration he put me in a choke, and I was like "Could this snap the neck?" he was like "yes, and also if you do this..." *jerks me tighter into the lock* "You can snap the jaw bone in half down the chin"

I didn't ask anymore questions. I was done. But I still got used as a pawn for the next demo. I dropped on my back as instructed and he took the dominance position and put my neck into a hold. He goes "If you put your body weight into it like this..." *rocks forward, choking me out by pushing the blade of his arms into my throat* "You can easily choke them out. I dont' know what happened, but he basically pushed into my throat/adams apple, and something definitly popped.

Yeah...today was rough. But...I learned how to kill someone from three positions, and black them out from about 8.

Combatives, although painful...FTMFW

Oh, and my face hurts because I don't know if some of ya'll know what a cross-face is...but the kid I was exercising with missed and took out the side of my face with a cross-face. I was pissed...but he was bigger than me by about 40-50lbs.

toonz
03-28-2007, 07:10 PM
LOL so you were some person's bitch today huh LOL how'd you like it LOL

toonz
03-28-2007, 07:15 PM
Answer me BITCH LOL!!!!!!!!!

toonz
03-28-2007, 07:16 PM
LOL I crack myself up sometimes LOL

toonz
03-28-2007, 07:19 PM
I'm going to Applebees kids so I'll hit you kids up later!

bigdare23
03-28-2007, 07:53 PM

b16 pistons + any b18 block = higher compression

you are talking about CTR pistons :goodjob:

bigdare23
03-28-2007, 07:55 PM
He actually means Trix, like the hoes.

yep your right!

bigdare23
03-28-2007, 07:58 PM

like btlfed said Hondata ftl!

s100 and s200 are old so go with the 300!
Your going to need a "missing link" (i believe thats what it called) to trick the map sensor

bigdare23
03-28-2007, 08:04 PM
...who said I was giving the motor back?

In my basement, I have a D15 with D-series DX 5spd tranny, or a 4spd tranny. I have the full swap still sitting in my garage. I didn't get ride of EVERYTHING.

In my basement, I have a B18A1 complete motor sitting in a 93 integra LS SE. Car is not fully parted out. It's got an auto tranny, though.

In my basement after I give the car back (if I do) I'll have another B18A1 with LS tranny. A complete swap for an EF. Plus all the EF-build parts I put on the civic.

Soon, if a deal goes down like it should, I'll have another full and complete DA with another B18, and the entire rest of the car to part. (I'll have to get the current DA outta the garage first, though.)

I also have an extra set of 15's, now. 15x6.5 bronze heliums. JUST bought them to go on the civic. Not sure what's gonna happen, now.

So...basically...I've got alot of shit in my basement. I could probably sell some off, take the money, and start building a turbo motor. I'd then go hunting down a shell (or a cheap car with a shitty motor) and drop it all in. I figure if I've got an extra B18 just sitting around the garage, anyways, I may as well build it. I haven't built a turbo motor, yet. Just NA, and rebuilds. Time to play.

It's not definite I'll build this motor turbo...or even at all. Just thinking and getting price estimates and see what my options are. Why do I let it out that I might be building a motor? Because honestly, I don't care to compete with ya'll. I'm in it for myself, and to have fun, and learn. So I don't mind ask ya'll for your knowledge, and letting ya'll know what I'm up to in the process...

are you sure a EF the right car for you since your getting your hands on DAs like every week LOL

BTLFED
03-28-2007, 08:05 PM

Your going to need a "missing link" (i believe thats what it called) to trick the map sensor

I said Hondata FTW, stupid.

And with a Hondata, you don't need a missing link. The factory Honda Map sensor can read up to 11lbs with a Hondata.

EvasiveEF9
03-28-2007, 08:06 PM
LOL so you were some person's bitch today huh LOL how'd you like it LOL
Just like you are on a daily basis. I just took only one day of it.

Answer me BITCH LOL!!!!!!!!!
I took a nap. Yes. Your mom WAS that good.

LOL I crack myself up sometimes LOL
Go against special forces. Cracks become breaks.

I'm going to Applebees kids so I'll hit you kids up later!
Go eat some chicken.

bigdare23
03-28-2007, 08:07 PM
You have alot of stuff LOL we should build an all out EF squad race car LOL we all have parts we can put together and build something up......nevermind because before we do that we need to finish our cars

That would be fun as hell! EF SQUAD CAR. I can see it now, a dual point LS with LSD and gsr pistons z6 rods and a sneeky pete kit LOL. Oh yeah BTLFED bodykit :lmfao:

bigdare23
03-28-2007, 08:07 PM
I said Hondata FTW, stupid.

And with a Hondata, you don't need a missing link. The factory Honda Map sensor can read up to 11lbs with a Hondata.

LOL, my bad! :lmfao:

BTLFED
03-28-2007, 08:08 PM
LOL, my bad! :lmfao:

Sucka! :tongue1:

bigdare23
03-28-2007, 08:09 PM
Sucka! :tongue1:

{throws gangs signs at BTLFED}

EvasiveEF9
03-28-2007, 08:12 PM
b16 pistons + any b18 block = higher compression

you are talking about CTR pistons :goodjob:
I heard CTR = too much compression...

Why FTL?

are you sure a EF the right car for you since your getting your hands on DAs like every week LOL
You know, I've thought about that... If I get another honda, it'll be an S2K, NSX, or EK. S2K and NSX don't belong in my wallet.

I'd prefer and EF over any other Honda simply because they're not built ever day like the EG. And they're old skool, lightweight, versatile, people don't usualy expect 'em, and they're one of the most responsive cars I've ever been in that won't break the bank.

That would be fun as hell! EF SQUAD CAR. I can see it now, a dual point LS with LSD and gsr pistons z6 rods and a sneeky pete kit LOL. Oh yeah BTLFED bodykit :lmfao:
FUCKER!

z3's ftw

bigdare23
03-28-2007, 08:15 PM
I heard CTR = too much compression...

Why FTL?

You know, I've thought about that... If I get another honda, it'll be an S2K, NSX, or EK. S2K and NSX don't belong in my wallet.

I'd prefer and EF over any other Honda simply because they're not built ever day like the EG. And they're old skool, lightweight, versatile, people don't usualy expect 'em, and they're one of the most responsive cars I've ever been in that won't break the bank.

FUCKER!

z3's ftw

I meant FTW. Hopefully I can run hondata, but I'm hearing good things about chrome.

oh yeah sorry, BTLFED bodykit with jokers z3 fenders! FTMFW!!!

bigdare23
03-28-2007, 08:16 PM
oh yeah we can put an auto tranny on it for Chris LOL

BTLFED
03-28-2007, 08:18 PM

Umm...never mind.

bigdare23
03-28-2007, 08:20 PM
Umm...never mind.

YES!!! {High Fives nerdy friends at Tech} My E-thuggin ways worked!

BTLFED
03-28-2007, 08:22 PM
If you say so.

EvasiveEF9
03-28-2007, 08:23 PM
YES!!! {High Fives nerdy friends at Tech} My E-thuggin ways worked!
...what is this "thug-ing" thing you speak of?

bigdare23
03-28-2007, 08:24 PM
...what is this "thug-ing" thing you speak of?

I cant tell my secret :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

EvasiveEF9
03-28-2007, 08:25 PM
HA! And you call yourself JDM? Dude, Fast and Furious was a lie! ALL OF IT! In real life, that doesn't happen! Not even in japan...

bigdare23
03-28-2007, 08:26 PM
HA! And you call yourself JDM? Dude, Fast and Furious was a lie! ALL OF IT! In real life, that doesn't happen! Not even in japan...

:ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: you wouldnt know about it :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

EvasiveEF9
03-28-2007, 08:26 PM
I cant tell my secret :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:
Aww, man. I was hoping to learn some more of this "word up a-t-l..." what's the word. Is it "shiznit"? I'm sorry, I haven't been studying my ebonics, lately...I admit, I put away the flash cards before I knew the whole language...

EvasiveEF9
03-28-2007, 08:27 PM
:ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: you wouldnt know about it :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:
You mean...F&F was real?

EvasiveEF9
03-28-2007, 08:47 PM
I think toonz is afraid of me.

WHO'S AFRAID OF THE BIG BAD FENDER-BOY?

bigdare23
03-28-2007, 09:30 PM
Z-3 fenders>>>>toonz LOL

LAter GUys! GOTta FINish THat WOrk!!!

toonz
03-28-2007, 10:05 PM
I think toonz is afraid of me.

WHO'S AFRAID OF THE BIG BAD FENDER-BOY?
Never:tongue1: :2up:

toonz
03-28-2007, 10:06 PM
I was going to wash my car but Applebees and my bed owns me right about now!

toonz
03-28-2007, 10:08 PM
Just like you are on a daily basis. I just took only one day of it.

I took a nap. Yes. Your mom WAS that good.

Go against special forces. Cracks become breaks.

Go eat some chicken.eww chicken..........no faggit.... LOL:lmfao: ..... Steak FTMFW!!!!!!!!!

toonz
03-28-2007, 10:10 PM
Aww, man. I was hoping to learn some more of this "word up a-t-l..." what's the word. Is it "shiznit"? I'm sorry, I haven't been studying my ebonics, lately...I admit, I put away the flash cards before I knew the whole language...
You need some pussy..............seriously:yes:

modifiedr
03-28-2007, 10:12 PM
Name - Yr/Model - quick rundown of mods - location

Bigdare23 - 1988 Honda CRX Si - Si -> SiR - Downtown Atlanta
KevinT707 - 1990 Honda CRX DX - Auto -> build LS/Vtec + nos - Marietta
Toonz - 1991 Honda CRX Hf - MPFI -> Carbs *cough bullshit* - Southside a.k.a RICEville
SiK.WiT.iT - Honda Civic Si - Si -> SiR -L'ville
jfrolang - 1991 CRX -Si -> SiR - Fort McPherson
Slow_Hatch - 1989 Civic DX - LS Swap/Turbo - Dahlonega
Slowboy1 - 1991 Civic DX - ZC swap -> turbo (soon) - Columbus, Ga
Slowboy2 - 1989 CRX DX - stock - Columbus, Ga sold
jmmx258 - 1990 CRX Si - Custom w/b16 - Kennesaw
JokerTypeR - 1991 Civic Std - obd1 LS swap - NGCSU; Dahlonega
efman - 1991 CRX HF - b16 swap - Dahlonega SOLD
Green91- 1991- Civic - sohc vtec -> b16 - Dahlonega
91SIR- 1991 CRX - ??? -> LSVTEC - Dahlonega
Uproot - 1989 Civic Si - ??? - Atlanta
CRX3R aka Big ILL- 1990 honda CRX DX- 1.5l motor Si tranny 5 speed, intake, full exhaust - Stone Mountain
BTLFED The OG - 1988 CRX EF7 - More than just show, damnit (ZC, Turbo, Nitrous, & ...) - Belview Insane Asylum
EF_SCOTSMAN 1990 Civic -MPFI d16a6 swap -> SiR (coming soon) -Lawrenceville
chadwic346- 1991 CRX DX - JDM B16a - South of Atlanta
Lord Canti (Chris) - 1991 Civic Hatch DX - Auto, D16 swap, rest stock (5spd swap soon) - Woodstock/Acworth
spoon91- Civic - ZC swap - Southside
smokeyj - 1989 Civic -D16A6 - Lawrenceville
SL65AMG - 1989 CRX Dx - lowered 2", Zc - Lilburn/Stone Mountain area
halfwit- 1988 CRX Si - boosted single cam - Southside
josh8988 - 1989 Civic Lx sedan - SOHC D15 - Covington ga
ksniperfox - CRX Si - supercharged d16z6 (tuned, plus more....) - Sugarhill
89 lude - Civic LX 4dr - b16 swap - Warner Robins
loneSTAR - 1990 Civic STD - STD ---> SiR (B17) - Augusta
n2daizo123 - 1990 CRX Dx - intake, exhaust, coilovers
CRXchic19 - 1991 CRX Dx - ??? - Gwinnett
Maki1 - 1989 CRX Hf - rebuilding motor (d15b7) - Cartersville
Maki2 - 1989 Civic Dx - stock - Cartersville
rbwdriven1 - 1988 CRX Si - Tokico shocks w/ h&r, jdm rear seat, integra console, exhaust and cold air - woodstock
rbwdriven2 - 1989 Civic Lx sedan - stock w/ exhaust & cold air - woodstock
Main Stream - 1991 Civic Si - autocross machine - Powder Springs
Main Stream - Civic Lx - LX -> EX - Powder Springs
Main Stream - Civic STD - stock - Powder Springs
DaX - 1990 Civic Dx sedan - 5speed conversion - Newnan
asserwer - 1988 CRX - b16 swap - Cumming
crx guy - 1991 CRX Dx - auto -> obd1 b16 bolt-ons - Warner Robins
crx guy - 1989 CRX Dx - auto-> manual swap - Warner Robins
mySLOrex - 1988 CRX Si- man. d15b swap. full bolt ons. nos - Buford GA
CompEngineer - 1990 Civic Lx sedan - upgraded brakes, bolt ons- Doravilla
DismantldEF - 1991 Civic Dx - D16a6 swap - ???
Zord - 1991 CRX Si - Wings West kit, bolt-ons, Motegi MRM 17" wheels - Southside
AgentEasyX8900 - CRX Dx - stock - cobb county
StraightSix - 1990 Civic,- mini me in the making - Clemson SC
1989_crx_si - 1990 CRX Hf - b16 swap - Warner Robins
Discontained - 1991 Civic STD - header, catback, rims - Columbus
Black R - 1991 Civic Si - big brake kit, jdm single cam zc vtec motor - Atlanta
JEIMUZU2 -1991 CRX Si - lowered, gs-r shiftknob, jdm tailights - Augusta GA
marcsed6 - 1990 Civic Dx - stock - Cummings, Ga

Don't forget modifiedr: Braselton, Ga.

1990 EF:
b16a2
gsr tranny
fat five wheels
bullshit intake, header, and exhaust....
Holla Back.....

toonz
03-28-2007, 10:15 PM
Holla Back LOL!!!!

bigdare23
03-28-2007, 10:22 PM

Toonz - 1991 Honda CRX Hf - MPFI -> Carbs *cough bullshit* - Southside a.k.a RICEville
CRX3R aka Big ILL- 1990 honda CRX DX- 1.5l motor Si tranny 5 speed, intake, full exhaust - Stone Mountain
BTLFED The OG - 1988 CRX EF7 - More than just show, damnit (ZC, Turbo, Nitrous, & ...) - Belview Insane Asylum
Lord Canti (Chris) - 1991 Civic Hatch DX - Auto, D16 swap, rest stock (5spd swap soon) - Woodstock/Acworth
rbwdriven1 - 1988 CRX Si - Tokico shocks w/ h&r, jdm rear seat, integra console, exhaust and cold air - woodstock
Zord - 1991 CRX Si - Wings West kit, bolt-ons, Motegi MRM 17" wheels - Southside

1990 EF:
b16a2
gsr tranny
fat five wheels
Holla Back.....

I got ya! :goodjob:

toonz
03-28-2007, 10:23 PM
Z-3 fenders>>>>toonz LOL

and is this a joke:ninja:

toonz
03-28-2007, 10:28 PM
I'm about to go to sleep kids I'll check in to you guys in the morning

EvasiveEF9
03-28-2007, 10:33 PM
Z-3 fenders>>>>toonz LOL

Skeet skeet

I was going to wash my car but Applebees and my bed owns me right about now!
Yeah, those margaritas are hardcore, aren't they...

eww chicken..........no faggit.... LOL:lmfao: ..... Steak FTMFW!!!!!!!!!
**chicken = racial misconception**
Please...applebee's hardly knows what steak is. I know applebee's all too well. I even know the guy that started applebee's. Cool guy.

You need some pussy..............seriously:yes:
Nah. It's more trouble than it's worth.

and is this a joke:ninja:
No. It's dead serious. Z3's > VTEC, too

EvasiveEF9
03-28-2007, 10:35 PM
I'm about to go to sleep kids I'll check in to you guys in the morning
Bum.

I'm about to start a...I think it's supposed to be 5 pages. I'll be lucky if I see sleep tonight.

crx_guy
03-28-2007, 10:42 PM
rywire is your friend!

http://rywire.com/store/8891-crxcivic-dxstd-d16z6d15b-obd1-vtec-p-66.html?osCsid=8ef125eb2435975a0c6fcaeeef6d75a1

lol, you know what i think happen....
i was looking up the harness tonight and notice they make two harnes's one for mpfi and another for dpfi i think the guy who wired it up didnt think about that and move some wires that didnt have to be moved or what not.
so, im going to pretty much wire the car back to stock, except for the injectors and do one wire at a time i guess...(when i get a chance) but ill keep ya updated lol, and thanks for the help :goodjob:

toonz
03-29-2007, 04:17 AM
Bum.

I'm about to start a...I think it's supposed to be 5 pages. I'll be lucky if I see sleep tonight.
When I say the morning, I mean the morning LOL!!!

Good day EF'ers:D

EvasiveEF9
03-29-2007, 09:32 AM
No kidding...lazy ass...

toonz
03-29-2007, 09:34 AM
How am I lazy stupid?

EvasiveEF9
03-29-2007, 09:53 AM
Cuz you didn't use a comma.

I don't know what lazy stupid is. If you'd put:

"How am I lazy, stupid?" it would have made sense.

:)

bigdare23
03-29-2007, 09:59 AM
LOL it's too early!

EvasiveEF9
03-29-2007, 09:59 AM
It is. But without him, I'd have nothing to procrastinate me from doing work...sooo...I hope he keeps up. He's my entertainment. :goodjob:

EvasiveEF9
03-29-2007, 10:07 AM
Damnit, D, now you scared him off...now I've got nothing to do but my paper...

modifiedr
03-29-2007, 10:12 AM
I need help..... I need my car to be re-wired and i don't know who to take it to.... I wanted to take it to ISP but i don't know where their new location is at or mahdavi motorsports... if someone could help me out i would appreciate it... thanks...

bigdare23
03-29-2007, 10:16 AM
LOL@joker

Do your work kid!

bigdare23
03-29-2007, 10:17 AM
I need help..... I need my car to be re-wired and i don't know who to take it to.... I wanted to take it to ISP but i don't know where their new location is at or mahdavi motorsports... if someone could help me out i would appreciate it... thanks...

What do you mean by re-wired?

EvasiveEF9
03-29-2007, 10:19 AM
x2

toonz
03-29-2007, 03:17 PM
Joker you want to be a bully now huh? I'm not your fucking entertainment either, ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!

toonz
03-29-2007, 03:19 PM
I'm still in Atlanta kids! I'm not going to New York! Damn I love my schedule! LOL

EvasiveEF9
03-29-2007, 04:17 PM
Joker you want to be a bully now huh? I'm not your fucking entertainment either, ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!
You were...but then you left. Then the net here at school went out. So I took a nap. Now I'm running out in the woods with a chick from up here. :ninja:

Hell, you should know me better than that. I'm no bully. I'm a lover, not a hater. Well, unless it's another hater. I hate haters.

toonz
03-29-2007, 04:52 PM
LOL awww your running in the woods with your girl LOL

EvasiveEF9
03-29-2007, 04:54 PM
LOL awww your running in the woods with your girl LOL
Yeah. It's a shocker. Normally I'm running FROM women.

toonz
03-29-2007, 05:17 PM
WTF:thinking:......running from..........ummmm........:gay:..:lmfao:

modifiedr
03-29-2007, 05:20 PM

Well, the guy that did my swap did not wire my rpm's, temp sensor, speedometer, my a/c, nor my v-tec.... plus he cracked my trans' housing.....
but here are some pics so let me know what ya'll think...

jfrolang
03-29-2007, 05:36 PM
If you just got swapped, why do you not have an engine bay shot?

modifiedr
03-29-2007, 06:08 PM
If you just got swapped, why do you not have an engine bay shot?

Here's my engine bay shot.....

BTLFED
03-29-2007, 06:47 PM
Isn't there a guy on here with a Red Turbo CRX with black wheels? I saw him in Marietta Today. He probably thought I was crazy because when I saw it he was pulled over with a buddy on the side of the road and I slammed on my brakes and stared because it looked good LOL

EvasiveEF9
03-29-2007, 07:17 PM
WTF:thinking:......running from..........ummmm........:gay:..:lmfao:
Well, apparently the term "rape" means they DON'T want to have sex with you. I thought they were screaming cuz it felt good? :thinking:

ModifiedR
You know what would do you some good? That's right baby...rear discs...

GOOD NEWS
Yeah, D, this is what you were waiting on...

Dad sent me an email. We're still not talking, but he sent me an update on the civic.

New idea is that the ECU is from a 93teg. 92 and 93, although OBD1, had alot of issues passing emissions. So in 94, they changed the programming and mapping. So the new idea is to get a 94 LS ecu and try it out. They put a 95 civic ecu in there today just for giggles and it came closer to passing than it ever has before...

We'll see what goes down...but I still don't want to be under his ruling...

ALSO
We may have another EF'er joining up with us. One of my old buddies from highschool saw my myspace complete with the latest swap. His buddy has a G20, and says he wants something a little quicker. Saw my swap, and had already been looking for an EF. Says he now wants a B18. I'm the man for the job :goodjob: just can't garuntee emissions, LoL. But he's interested in taking one of my B18's off my hands. Only problem is if he takes it, I'm stuck being without a car for a while if I ever choose to build this thing...

On a bad-ass note, though, some of ya'll are keeping up with my love-life, the ex offered to come up here to visit me tomorrow..just because she had nothing else to do. This is a step in the right direction. Makes me happy. :goodjob:

If it doesn't work...oh well, such is life. But she keeps playing that whole "I don't want you back" thing. I'm wondering if it's true that she doesn't, or if she just wants to see how far I'm willing to go, and how hard I'm willing to fight. You know..make sure it's worth it to her. I garuntee I'd make it worth her. I'm no longer a cheater :D

BTLFED
03-29-2007, 07:19 PM
His buddy has a G20, and says he wants something a little quicker.

Then he should put a Bluebird SR20DET in it.

/conversation

89 lude
03-29-2007, 07:27 PM
ok if anyone is intrested in a 91 crx shell with da teg front brakes and a d15b2 complete motor and manual tranny im selling them for 500$, i will lower the price a great deal if some one with exp. with obd1 b16 to finish wiring up my car.. ill also include the mounts and linkage for the motor and trans
i need to get my car finished asap, hit me up if interested.......

this is crx_guy didnt relize i was loged under my brothers name...

BTLFED
03-29-2007, 07:36 PM
Wait, is that your bro's 4 door EF?

crx_guy
03-29-2007, 07:48 PM
yea, thats my brother dosent have the red rims anymore...

toonz
03-29-2007, 07:49 PM
LOL Joker isn't this your ex that caught the std?

toonz
03-29-2007, 07:52 PM
I thought your brother was the fucking man?

toonz
03-29-2007, 07:57 PM
Well, apparently the term "rape" means they DON'T want to have sex with you. I thought they were screaming cuz it felt good? :thinking:

ModifiedR

GOOD NEWS

Dad sent me an email. We're still not talking, but he sent me an update on the civic.

New idea is that the ECU is from a 93teg. 92 and 93, although OBD1, had alot of issues passing emissions. So in 94, they changed the programming and mapping. So the new idea is to get a 94 LS ecu and try it out. They put a 95 civic ecu in there today just for giggles and it came closer to passing than it ever has before...

ALSO
We may have another EF'er joining up with us. One of my old buddies from highschool saw my myspace complete with the latest swap. His buddy has a G20, and says he wants something a little quicker. Saw my swap, and had already been looking for an EF. Says he now wants a B18. I'm the man for the job :goodjob: just can't garuntee emissions, LoL. But he's interested in taking one of my B18's off my hands. Only problem is if he takes it, I'm stuck being without a car for a while if I ever choose to build this thing...

On a bad-ass note, though, some of ya'll are keeping up with my love-life, the ex offered to come up here to visit me tomorrow..just because she had nothing else to do. This is a step in the right direction. Makes me happy. :goodjob:

If it doesn't work...oh well, such is life. But she keeps playing that whole "I don't want you back" thing. I'm wondering if it's true that she doesn't, or if she just wants to see how far I'm willing to go, and how hard I'm willing to fight. You know..make sure it's worth it to her. I garuntee I'd make it worth her. I'm no longer a cheater :D

:lmfao: :lmfao: Your a funny guy

DrunkScotsman
03-29-2007, 08:35 PM
jeff , tomorrow afternoon sound good? , i am hittin up the junkyard early tomorrow mornin , wont be back til after lunchtime'ish <<<<lol , lmk
Mod...sweet ass lookin EF! Joker, eat a dick!!!!!! j/p ,lol , i got my Valvecover back today! tomorrow is the final get-er-done day! i'll be b16 ballin on sat , i might have to drive down to see toonz and D this weekend!

BTLFED
03-29-2007, 08:36 PM
jeff , tomorrow afternoon sound good? , i am hittin up the junkyard early tomorrow mornin , wont be back til after lunchtime'ish <<<<lol , lmk
Mod...sweet ass lookin EF! Joker, eat a dick!!!!!! j/p ,lol , i got my Valvecover back today! tomorrow is the final get-er-done day! i'll be b16 ballin on sat , i might have to drive down to see toonz and D this weekend!

Hail yeah! Glad to hear about the progress! :goodjob:

DrunkScotsman
03-29-2007, 08:52 PM
thanx bro , i cant f'n wait to be drivin it!

BTLFED
03-29-2007, 09:00 PM
I just wish I would have been able to help you with it. :(

jfrolang
03-29-2007, 09:13 PM
It will definitely be after lunch... because I have work tomorrow. Depending on traffic, most likely close to 6.

EvasiveEF9
03-29-2007, 09:49 PM
ok if anyone is intrested in a 91 crx shell with da teg front brakes and a d15b2 complete motor and manual tranny im selling them for 500$, i will lower the price a great deal if some one with exp. with obd1 b16 to finish wiring up my car.. ill also include the mounts and linkage for the motor and trans
i need to get my car finished asap, hit me up if interested.......

this is crx_guy didnt relize i was loged under my brothers name...
HIGHLY INTERESTED. Talk to me. What's up.

LOL Joker isn't this your ex that caught the std?
Nope. This is the good ex. the good ex that I cheated on and fucked over. Learned my lessons, and want her back. I won't make the same mistake twice. She's a keep for real...

:lmfao: :lmfao: Your a funny guy
No, really! She also used some burning stuff in my eyes for a little kinkiness, but that didn't slow me down, damnit, just turned me on more!

LoL, what'd I say to you to deserve that?

x2

EvasiveEF9
03-29-2007, 10:20 PM
Anyone realize how long EF crew has been stickied?

bigdare23
03-30-2007, 12:24 AM
Well, the guy that did my swap did not wire my rpm's, temp sensor, speedometer, my a/c, nor my v-tec.... plus he cracked my trans' housing.....
but here are some pics so let me know what ya'll think...

How did he mess those things up? I'll see if I can get some freetime and get a squad together to help! :goodjob:

bigdare23
03-30-2007, 12:25 AM

ModifiedR

GOOD NEWS

ALSO

Whatever it takes get her done! :goodjob:

bigdare23
03-30-2007, 12:26 AM
Wait, is that your bro's 4 door EF?

It's really clean too. I saw it a few times at silver dollar. Quick as hell!

bigdare23
03-30-2007, 12:28 AM

Hey you work tonight? If not I might come up later (after 9pm).

bigdare23
03-30-2007, 12:28 AM

Me too!

bigdare23
03-30-2007, 12:30 AM
CRX_Guy we might be able to get a squad together for ya too! I have a friend who basically did what you did except for a d15b in a crx. I might be able to get him to come down with me.

bigdare23
03-30-2007, 12:33 AM
I'm in a good ass mood tonight! Tomorrow is my final competition for my ME class (the reason why I havent had anytime). So that means I have free time!!! So I'm going to hang out more and I'm down for helping whoever needs help!!!

EF SQUAD FTMFW!!!

bigdare23
03-30-2007, 02:50 AM
Hey guys check out the link!!!

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?p=35588451#post35588451

modifiedr
03-30-2007, 04:36 AM
How did he mess those things up? I'll see if I can get some freetime and get a squad together to help! :goodjob:

Thanks, but i can't work on the car at the house..... the subdivision will not allowe it...... plus, i trusted some fool to do the work.... i realy need to take it to a shop...... And by the way, i need a GSR trany, intake and exhaust....

AgentEasy
03-30-2007, 06:31 AM
As long as you're getting TOO illegal...who cares?

^ LMAO!! evasive's catastrophic error.. lol meant to be

As long as you're NOT getting to illeagal.. who cares?

ahahahahahaha myspace ftw...

EvasiveEF9
03-30-2007, 07:01 AM
Whatever it takes get her done! :goodjob:
Her being the car, or her being the girl? :goodjob:

CRX_Guy we might be able to get a squad together for ya too! I have a friend who basically did what you did except for a d15b in a crx. I might be able to get him to come down with me.
I call dibs on the CRx!

As long as you're getting TOO illegal...who cares?

^ LMAO!! evasive's catastrophic error.. lol meant to be

As long as you're NOT getting to illeagal.. who cares?

ahahahahahaha myspace ftw...
*bows head*

...FUCK...

SHOWTYPE5
03-30-2007, 10:59 AM
88 crx: d series, garret ar70 turbo with stage 5 upgrade and wheel, primary and secondary injectors, custom sheetmetal intake manifold, custom camshaft with crazy amounts of head work. dart sleves, 8.5:1 pistons, eagle h-beam rods, shaved crank, engine balanced, phantom grip lsd, drag link bars, 1000 lb. rate springs in rear skunk 2 coilovers, tokico shocks, act 4lb. flywheel, unorthodox 4 puc sprung hub clutch, roll bar, fuel cell, massive fuel pump and intercooler. my first year of being here. i can't wait to get rolling with a few people around here!

bigdare23
03-30-2007, 12:33 PM
88 crx: d series, garret ar70 turbo with stage 5 upgrade and wheel, primary and secondary injectors, custom sheetmetal intake manifold, custom camshaft with crazy amounts of head work. dart sleves, 8.5:1 pistons, eagle h-beam rods, shaved crank, engine balanced, phantom grip lsd, drag link bars, 1000 lb. rate springs in rear skunk 2 coilovers, tokico shocks, act 4lb. flywheel, unorthodox 4 puc sprung hub clutch, roll bar, fuel cell, massive fuel pump and intercooler. my first year of being here. i can't wait to get rolling with a few people around here!

That seriously sounds like a beast! Do you know how much you're putting to the wheel? You need to holla at HALFWIT cuz he need a turbo D buddy.

DrunkScotsman
03-30-2007, 01:00 PM
i need 7 rep points , any one got em for me?

bigdare23
03-30-2007, 02:43 PM
got ya

toonz
03-30-2007, 02:51 PM
Good Day EF'ers!!!!!!!

toonz
03-30-2007, 03:10 PM
I have bad news kids! Last night I have received a call from one of my best friends mother. My boy, Hamanah, 22, has past yesterday morning from being HIV positive and not knowing ( or was too scared to let any of us know). So today me and my girl (even tho I knew I was already good) went and got tested today for HIV and any STD's just for the hell of it (I'M Clean kids don't worry;) ). Sad situation for me to be in because he would call me like everyday just to chill, but me being too busy all the damn time, I havn't seen him in about 4 months or so.:cry: I'm in like a wreck right about now!:( Just to let the EF Family know, it's good just to get tested even if your sexually active with one person just do it for the hell of it! I was joking around with Joker a day or two ago about him and his girl but, really this is nothing to joke about! Hamanah was like my right hand man, my partner in crime, even like another brother. May he R.I.P.!

Cato ED-6
03-30-2007, 04:29 PM
oh yeah we can put an auto tranny on it for Chris LOL

I can drive a manual... :thinking:

revized_DX
03-30-2007, 11:17 PM
[QUOTE=marcsed6]
Well, if you're interested, I have two 88-89 ones at the house, and another 90-91. You're welcome to them. If they'll work in your car, shoot me like 10$ for whichever you take. LMK.

clusters or mirrors?

bigdare23
03-31-2007, 01:01 AM
I can drive a manual... :thinking:

LOL never mind!

bigdare23
03-31-2007, 01:02 AM
[QUOTE=EvasiveEF9]

clusters or mirrors?

i think he's talking about clusters since 88-91 hatches used the same mirrors :goodjob:

toonz
03-31-2007, 01:12 AM
EF SQUAD FTMFW!!!!

toonz
03-31-2007, 01:13 AM
I'm taking my ass to sleep now!

bigdare23
03-31-2007, 01:15 AM
.later toonz!

bigdare23
03-31-2007, 08:42 AM
What's guys??? What is everyone plans for the day? I'm free fro most part of the day, so if you wanna hang out LMK!!!

toonz
03-31-2007, 09:28 AM
No, I don't wanna hang out with you LOL

toonz
03-31-2007, 09:30 AM
88 crx: d series, garret ar70 turbo with stage 5 upgrade and wheel, primary and secondary injectors, custom sheetmetal intake manifold, custom camshaft with crazy amounts of head work. dart sleves, 8.5:1 pistons, eagle h-beam rods, shaved crank, engine balanced, phantom grip lsd, drag link bars, 1000 lb. rate springs in rear skunk 2 coilovers, tokico shocks, act 4lb. flywheel, unorthodox 4 puc sprung hub clutch, roll bar, fuel cell, massive fuel pump and intercooler. my first year of being here. i can't wait to get rolling with a few people around here!pics please!:ninja:

toonz
03-31-2007, 09:33 AM
Oh yeah, what time does Scotsman get off because I would like to see those pics?

bigdare23
03-31-2007, 09:49 AM
12pm

toonz
03-31-2007, 10:51 AM
D, Scotsman, Jeff, and smokey J<(correct me if I'm wrong) FTMFW!!!!! I't was fun chilling with you guys last night!!!

revized_DX
03-31-2007, 06:39 PM

1990 EF:
b16a2
gsr tranny
fat five wheels
Holla Back.....

thanks! just saw this. catching up on thread been busy.

toonz
04-01-2007, 07:57 AM
Good Day EF'ers

toonz
04-01-2007, 08:03 AM
Hey Scotsman, post those pics when your able to get a chance!

DrunkScotsman
04-01-2007, 09:34 AM
workin on it now! sorry for your loss bro

EvasiveEF9
04-01-2007, 12:15 PM
I have bad news kids! Last night I have received a call from one of my best friends mother. My boy, Hamanah, 22, has past yesterday morning from being HIV positive and not knowing ( or was too scared to let any of us know). So today me and my girl (even tho I knew I was already good) went and got tested today for HIV and any STD's just for the hell of it (I'M Clean kids don't worry;) ). Sad situation for me to be in because he would call me like everyday just to chill, but me being too busy all the damn time, I havn't seen him in about 4 months or so.:cry: I'm in like a wreck right about now!:( Just to let the EF Family know, it's good just to get tested even if your sexually active with one person just do it for the hell of it! I was joking around with Joker a day or two ago about him and his girl but, really this is nothing to joke about! Hamanah was like my right hand man, my partner in crime, even like another brother. May he R.I.P.!
Understood. No offense taken. And I'm sorry to hear of your loss.

[QUOTE=EvasiveEF9]

clusters or mirrors?
Clusters.

Damn what a weekend
Just got back from the weekend of training. Jesus, I am BEAT. Wore me the fuck out... No sleep, kinda chilly, rainy, and I think we rucked probably a total of about 8miles or so. Doesn't sound like much? Throw an M16 in your hands, 5 magazines of ammunition, and about 60lbs on your back through moutain terrain and creeks.

DrunkScotsman
04-01-2007, 12:41 PM
heres some pics from a lil get together at my house , Bigdare , Toonz, Jfrolang , and Smokeyj , sorry about some of the pics , nightime and dark colored cars! lol

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f166/dixiescotsman/119_0063.jpg
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f166/dixiescotsman/119_0064.jpg
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f166/dixiescotsman/119_0061.jpg
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f166/dixiescotsman/119_0059.jpg
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f166/dixiescotsman/119_0060.jpg
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f166/dixiescotsman/119_0065.jpg
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f166/dixiescotsman/119_0066.jpg
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f166/dixiescotsman/119_0067.jpg
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f166/dixiescotsman/119_0068.jpg
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f166/dixiescotsman/119_0069.jpg
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f166/dixiescotsman/119_0017.jpg

DrunkScotsman
04-01-2007, 12:56 PM
someone throw me one more rep point please!!!!!!!! J , i'll get an engine shot from ya today!

slow_hatch
04-01-2007, 01:02 PM
someone throw me one more rep point please!!!!!!!! J , i'll get an engine shot from ya today!

So is it running and driving yet??

DrunkScotsman
04-01-2007, 01:05 PM
i gotta wait til tues to have somethin calibrated ,then i'll be firin it up after that

toonz
04-01-2007, 03:05 PM
good pics!

DrunkScotsman
04-01-2007, 03:59 PM
the car pics didnt come out as good as i wanted , but oh well

bigdare23
04-01-2007, 06:46 PM
funny how each valve cover look different (referring to the words and "H").

bigdare23
04-01-2007, 06:47 PM
robert is your wiring done now?

DrunkScotsman
04-01-2007, 06:50 PM
it will be tonight

jfrolang
04-01-2007, 07:21 PM
funny how each valve cover look different (referring to the words and "H").
Yeah and my VTEC is bigger than yours. :lmfao:

EvasiveEF9
04-01-2007, 09:47 PM
LoLoL

EvasiveEF9
04-01-2007, 10:14 PM
So uh...I need a cheap, virgin, obd1, p75 ECU.

...got one...?

I'm about to go looking.

Anyways...my night went well after I got home from the FTX. Went more or less on a date with a girl from another company. She drives a del sol. :) And is building her own bike. :) Word up? LoL. Wasn't supposed to be a date. I wanted Chinese, so I was on my way to woodstock when she called. I offered her to go. She accepted. Turned around, got her, headed down...we came back up here at the end of the night. She bit my neck and shoulder. Game on.

toonz
04-01-2007, 11:04 PM
Liar^ LOL

toonz
04-01-2007, 11:05 PM
Yeah and my VTEC is bigger than yours. :lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

AgentEasy
04-01-2007, 11:24 PM
w00t

bigdare23
04-01-2007, 11:30 PM

:diespam:

bigdare23
04-01-2007, 11:32 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

what you laughing at MR. "I was in Thrid gear?"

I hate to tell you, but I :toilet: on you LOL

EvasiveEF9
04-02-2007, 09:29 AM
Liar^ LOL
Who did what?

Damnit, 8 hours of sleep and I'm still tired as shit...this weekend SUCKED

bigdare23
04-02-2007, 01:54 PM
what's up guys?

EvasiveEF9
04-02-2007, 02:08 PM
The level of estrogen when Toonz comes in :)

Sorry, toonz...you're just the person that's the most fun to call out...

EvasiveEF9
04-02-2007, 02:09 PM
Oh, that and we went hunting for a P75 ECU, and found one, and...we're gonna try it and cross fingers, again.

Honestly, my hopes aren't up anymore. Whatever happens happens. I'm going to look at the 280z tonight or tomorrow night.

bigdare23
The level of estrogen when Toonz comes in :)

Sorry, toonz...you're just the person that's the most fun to call out...

in so many words your punk! :goodjob:

EvasiveEF9
Oh, yeah, D, you still looking for a rear disc conversion or whatever? Brake upgrade?

EvasiveEF9
04-02-2007, 02:10 PM
in so many words your a punk! :goodjob:
I was trying to be polite. :goodjob:

bigdare23
04-02-2007, 02:11 PM
Oh, yeah, D, you still looking for a rear disc conversion or whatever? Brake upgrade?

yep, I'm still in the market as soon as I sell my stock interior. That broke me.

EvasiveEF9
04-02-2007, 02:17 PM
Haha, no probalem. I just still have them laying around (rears only) and I may soon enough have another DA coming in the garage, so I'll have another full brake system, LoL. Just looking to hear something before I begin the process of getting another one in.

bigdare23
04-02-2007, 03:48 PM
^^^ damn da collector

EvasiveEF9
04-02-2007, 03:52 PM
^^^ damn da part-out guy trying to make some side cash to support his EF love
Helped you out.

bigdare23
04-02-2007, 03:54 PM
sure, I think your switching to the dark side! Darth Evasive

bigdare23
04-02-2007, 04:26 PM
I like said already, I need to sell my old interior, so if you know anyone that needs/wants my 88 Si interior LMK!!!

EvasiveEF9
04-02-2007, 05:17 PM
I may know someone looking before too long.

So what exactly IS the "dark" side? I don't dip chocolate :lmao:

bigdare23
04-02-2007, 07:38 PM
my f/s thread

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113493

bigdare23
04-02-2007, 07:38 PM
I may know someone looking before too long.

So what exactly IS the "dark" side? I don't dip chocolate :lmao:

Once you pop, you cant stop :idb: :lmfao:

jfrolang
04-02-2007, 11:22 PM
Scotsman what's the status on your swap?

bigdare23
04-03-2007, 07:41 AM
good morning guys!

jfrolang
04-03-2007, 11:10 AM
WTF this thread sucks.

EvasiveEF9
04-03-2007, 12:13 PM
MY GOD! I hate getting on here and braggin about girls, but JESUS CHRIST I went on another date with that chick last night...

Got to see underneath her shirt. Do any of ya'll know what a chick looks like with NO fat on her upper half, but NOT annorexic? It looks like god's playground; a pure heaven! We're talkin' the stomach was firm, the abs were there, the love handles...were gone...oh my jesus christ I've never seen a body look that damn good!

Plus...not only does she drive a del sol (I may have told ya'll this already) she's building her own motorcycle. She's about to be applying as a model for the "suicide girls" if ya'll have ever heard of them.

My GOD!

But now...alas...my happiness from last night died this morning when I went in for my laser surgery. I got hit 69 times (lucky number, right?) with the damn thing, and every single hit felt like a syringe being jabbed in my foot, and in my hand.

My god, I'm in pain, and I'm going to watch TV instead of part out the integra. Yeah...hurts so bad I don't even wanna mess with a car.

However...I may be back in good spirits cuz I'll see the chick again tonight.

...DAMN what a body.
-PS-Despite her lack of "excess weight" she's still got boobs and an ass, LoL :goodjob:

EDIT: Get your minds outta the gutter...it was just the lower half of the upper half...

smokeyj
04-03-2007, 12:43 PM
MY GOD! I hate getting on here and braggin about girls, but JESUS CHRIST I went on another date with that chick last night...

Got underneath her shirt. Do any of ya'll know what a chick looks like with NO fat on her upper half, but NOT annorexic? It looks like god's playground; a pure heaven! We're talkin' the stomach was firm, the abs were there, the love handles...were gone...oh my jesus christ I've never seen a body look that damn good!

Plus...not only does she drive a del sol (I may have told ya'll this already) she's building her own motorcycle. She's about to be applying as a model for the "suicide girls" if ya'll have ever heard of them.

My GOD!

But now...alas...my happiness from last night died this morning when I went in for my laser surgery. I got hit 69 times (lucky number, right?) with the damn thing, and every single hit felt like a syringe being jabbed in my foot, and in my hand.

My god, I'm in pain, and I'm going to watch TV instead of part out the integra. Yeah...hurts so bad I don't even wanna mess with a car.

...DAMN what a body.
-PS-Despite her lack of "excess weight" she's still got boobs and an ass. :goodjob:

Well tonight Take pics and let us see first hand what you are talking about.

EvasiveEF9
04-03-2007, 12:46 PM
Hmm...I might can get some decent regular pictures now...

Let me see what I can do.

EvasiveEF9
04-03-2007, 12:50 PM
Damnit...while looking for the picture I stumbled across my ex's picture. What the fuck was I thinking when I split with her?

http://a890.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/49/l_880f4eac14348e1c88709a65abba64d9.jpg

EvasiveEF9
04-03-2007, 01:02 PM
Can't really find any good ones at the moment, but last night three of us went out and got in some trouble...so I got some good ones, they're just not up yet.

LoL, what kinda trouble? If you must know...those 18-wheeler run-a-way ramps are NOT meant for cars. Who knew a Talon (I fucking hate this car) would get stuck in 2-feet deep gravel?

Anyways, here's two shots...
http://a208.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/10/l_c4aa52ed54503144bf1bef2991d79377.jpg
http://photos-066.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v50/169/39/51105205/n51105205_30477066_4771.jpg

bigdare23
04-03-2007, 03:07 PM
WTF this thread sucks.

Dont be talking bout this thread! Dont make me ban you from this thread!!!

{hey btlfed, let me borrow your banning stick, pleasssssssssssssssse LOL}

bigdare23
04-03-2007, 03:10 PM

Got underneath her shirt. Do any of ya'll know what a chick looks like with NO fat on her upper half, but NOT annorexic? It looks like god's playground; a pure heaven! We're talkin' the stomach was firm, the abs were there, the love handles...were gone...oh my jesus christ I've never seen a body look that damn good!

My GOD!

...DAMN what a body.
-PS-Despite her lack of "excess weight" she's still got boobs and an ass. :goodjob:

I feel ya, my female is like that! :goodjob: She's short and thick wit it! Never know 120lbs could look so good! I'll post a pic maybe later

bigdare23
04-03-2007, 03:11 PM
Damnit...while looking for the picture I stumbled across my ex's picture. What the fuck was I thinking when I split with her?

http://a890.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/49/l_880f4eac14348e1c88709a65abba64d9.jpg

she could get the penal! :idb:

seriously your a dummy {unless she's a crazy bitch}

bigdare23
04-03-2007, 03:11 PM
Can't really find any good ones at the moment, but last night three of us went out and got in some trouble...so I got some good ones, they're just not up yet.

LoL, what kinda trouble? If you must know...those 18-wheeler run-a-way ramps are NOT meant for cars. Who knew a Talon (I fucking hate this car) would get stuck in 2-feet deep gravel?

Anyways, here's two shots...
http://a208.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/10/l_c4aa52ed54503144bf1bef2991d79377.jpg
http://photos-066.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v50/169/39/51105205/n51105205_30477066_4771.jpg

Nice find! :goodjob: she do look like she have the ability to kick your ass Joker LOL

EvasiveEF9
04-03-2007, 03:26 PM
Dont be talking bout this thread! Dont make me ban you from this thread!!!

{hey btlfed, let me borrow your banning stick, pleasssssssssssssssse LOL}
*chants* BAN! BAN! BAN! BAN!

I feel ya, my female is like that! :goodjob: She's short and thick wit it! Never know 120lbs could look so good! I'll post a pic maybe later
Short chicks ftmfw! This girl...i don't know what she weighs, but I can do pushups with her on my back, so probably around 110 or so...
she could get the penal! :idb:
seriously your a dummy {unless she's a crazy bitch}
LoL, yeah, she was fun as hell. Uh...dont' know. I won't lie, the relationship ended cuz I bitched out. It was like 9th grade, or something like, and I was too fucking chicken to kiss her. WTF was I thinking!?!?! I look back, and I'm like "Damnit, Joker..." LoL

Nice find! :goodjob: she do look like she have the ability to kick your ass Joker LOL
Well, her, myself, and a my best female-friend got into it the other night. This chick's in the corps, so she's got a decent idea of how to fight. I've got more experience, though, so I was teaching her some stuff. Granted, I was giving her open shots to take, and telling her how to take them...I had to tap once. Call the paper-cut choke. Basically lock arms around the neck (one front, one back) and turn the blades of your arms in on the throat.

It was funny, though, the father of the best-female-friend came down and was like "Oh, Ben" (I was pinned, and at the time not fighting) "you look like you're just horrified and in COMPLETE discomfort," laughed, and walked off. Couldn't help but give up and LoL.

But yeah. Chick likes bike. Chick is fine as hell. Chick has interest. Got my attention :goodjob: we'll see where it leads. Maybe I can find a chick worth my time...but I'm not investing any thoughts or feelings into it just yet. Hate to sound like a poon, but I'm still a little jacked up from the last relationship.

LoL, I'm drinking beer to kill the pain in my foot.

EvasiveEF9
04-03-2007, 03:40 PM
OH SHIT! I'm supposed to go look at that 280 at 5! LoL, I've been drinking beer, and I'm about 5 sheets to the wind! LoL...uh...bad news bears...

bigdare23
04-03-2007, 10:39 PM
damn ya'll are dead today!

THEONE
04-03-2007, 11:22 PM
any of you going on the mountian run on the 15th?

AgentEasy
04-04-2007, 08:45 AM
whos going to the varsity!?!?! w00t i'm gonna make it for the first time.. lol

bigdare23
04-04-2007, 10:15 AM
a mountain run sound run, but I really need brakes. I dont want to turn a mountain run into a mountain fall.

bigdare23
04-04-2007, 10:16 AM
whos going to the varsity!?!?! w00t i'm gonna make it for the first time.. lol

More than likely, I'm going to be there. So your going to be rocking the evo............ I mean lancer? :lmfao:

EvasiveEF9
04-04-2007, 10:20 AM
ECU made it to Alan Cox today. Somewhere around noon they're gonna run it through emissions and hope it passes.

If it does, I'll have my car back this weekend, and I may run on the 15th.

If it doesn't...well...my hopes aren't up, anyways, LoL.

bigdare23
04-04-2007, 10:25 AM
ECU made it to Alan Cox today. Somewhere around noon they're gonna run it through emissions and hope it passes.

If it does, I'll have my car back this weekend, and I may run on the 15th.

If it doesn't...well...my hopes aren't up, anyways, LoL.

let us know!!!

EvasiveEF9
04-04-2007, 11:38 AM
Will do.

By the way, I promised more pix of both the girl and of getting the Talon stuck in the runaway ramp. Notice how much wheel gap there is. The car plained out on the gravel...

http://photos-187.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v73/57/96/51102816/n51102816_30672187_5821.jpg
http://photos-204.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v73/57/96/51102816/n51102816_30672204_6218.jpg
http://photos-191.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v73/57/96/51102816/n51102816_30672191_6761.jpg
http://photos-197.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v73/57/96/51102816/n51102816_30672197_8242.jpg
http://photos-196.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v73/57/96/51102816/n51102816_30672196_7996.jpg

bigdare23
04-04-2007, 01:22 PM
LOL@the talon

EvasiveEF9
04-04-2007, 01:26 PM
I fuckin' hate that car...

bigdare23
04-04-2007, 01:52 PM
i guess it's isnt all wheel drive and turbo then LOL

EvasiveEF9
04-04-2007, 01:53 PM
Writeup

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113809

:goodjob: ;)

bigdare23
04-04-2007, 01:57 PM
LOL

BTLFED
04-04-2007, 05:09 PM

Sup y0! I'm not going to be able to make it to that. You going to the Varsity Thursday? If you are then I can finally get those paint guns from you LOL

bigdare23
04-04-2007, 07:04 PM
Hey jfrolang, my carpet finially came in today. So I plan on swapping my interior around 11am (right after my test). Hopefully this kid come and get it tomorrow or it would be shipped off on friday to the people who want it from crxcommunity.

bigdare23
04-04-2007, 07:04 PM
Sup y0! I'm not going to be able to make it to that. You going to the Varsity Thursday? If you are then I can finally get those paint guns from you LOL

So your going to the varsity? What car your going to be in so I can give you a hug. :lmfao:

BTLFED
04-04-2007, 07:11 PM
So your going to the varsity? What car your going to be in so I can give you a hug. :lmfao:

You give me a hug and we're fighting. :lmfao:

bigdare23
04-04-2007, 07:13 PM
You give me a hug and we're fighting. :lmfao:

"BIIIIIIIIGGGG HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGG"

BTLFED
04-04-2007, 07:16 PM
"BIIIIIIIIGGGG HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGG"

:rly:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v187/BTLFED/kickintheass.gif

bigdare23
04-04-2007, 07:19 PM
:rly:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v187/BTLFED/kickintheass.gif

LOL

{luckily im in the lab, or this picture war would gotten ugly :tongue1: }

BTLFED
04-04-2007, 07:24 PM
LOL

{luckily im in the lab, or this picture war would gotten ugly :tongue1: }

I would win.

EvasiveEF9
04-04-2007, 08:07 PM
I would win.
**steals banning stick**

Not so tough anymore, are ya bud?

BTLFED
04-04-2007, 10:00 PM
**steals banning stick**

Not so tough anymore, are ya bud?

Bitch you can't steal my ban stick. :slap:

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l266/Revolos55/Macros/banstick.jpg

Sidenote: I am trying to steal my friend's CRX for the Varsity tomorrow. He said that if his girlfriend doesn't want to go then he is going to ride his bike and he might let me drive his CRX. If not then he is going to drive it.

I hope his girlfriend doesn't want to go. :(

EvasiveEF9
04-04-2007, 10:48 PM
Bitch you can't steal my ban stick. :slap:

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l266/Revolos55/Macros/banstick.jpg

Sidenote: I am trying to steal my friend's CRX for the Varsity tomorrow. He said that if his girlfriend doesn't want to go then he is going to ride his bike and he might let me drive his CRX. If not then he is going to drive it.

I hope his girlfriend doesn't want to go. :(
...how many miles of roadway does your rex see per year?

EvasiveEF9
04-04-2007, 10:58 PM
EF thread's dead tonight. Where's everyone hiding?

jfrolang
04-04-2007, 11:19 PM
toonz is scared.

EvasiveEF9
04-04-2007, 11:29 PM
toonz is scared.
I don't think he's really been in here...or at least not spoken to me since him and I had our e-bullying words...

bigdare23
04-04-2007, 11:50 PM
I would win.

you would when huh?

bigdare23
04-04-2007, 11:52 PM
Btlfed dont make me.............................

jfrolang
04-05-2007, 12:01 AM
ya know I think she likes it :goodjob:

bigdare23
04-05-2007, 12:05 AM
ya know I think she likes it :goodjob:

:thinking:

oh yeah Jeff, interior gets swap out tommorrow! :goodjob:
hopefully I'll be done before the Varsity me.

Black05-SRT4
04-05-2007, 12:47 AM
Ive got a 1988 CRX Si, d15b7 i/h/e, lowering springs sitting on GSR blade. Im in Nashville, Tn Pictures are here. Oh yeah forgot its got a d16a6 tranny sitting behind the b7.
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113896

EvasiveEF9
04-05-2007, 12:49 AM
Did ALL model CRx's have that damn rear windshield wiper?

jfrolang
04-05-2007, 06:40 AM
Did ALL model CRx's have that damn rear windshield wiper?
HF models don't have it. 88 dx's don't either.

jfrolang
04-05-2007, 06:42 AM
oh yeah Jeff, interior gets swap out tommorrow! :goodjob:
hopefully I'll be done before the Varsity me.
You know i might actually come out to the varsity tonight. We'll see.

EvasiveEF9
04-05-2007, 06:42 AM
I friggin' hate those damn things...that'll be the first to go.

BTLFED
04-05-2007, 04:42 PM
...how many miles of roadway does your rex see per year?

In the past 3 years, 0.

BTLFED
04-05-2007, 04:42 PM
I friggin' hate those damn things...that'll be the first to go.

I shaved mine. ;)

EvasiveEF9
04-05-2007, 05:45 PM
I shaved mine. ;)
That's what SHE said...

Yeah, I'll be shaving mine, as well...

EvasiveEF9
04-05-2007, 07:14 PM
Someone...PLEASE...tell me what the FUCK this is about...

http://www.kris.1000lecie.pl/delsolpics/background_crx_17.jpg

bigdare23
04-05-2007, 11:24 PM
Someone...PLEASE...tell me what the FUCK this is about...

http://www.kris.1000lecie.pl/delsolpics/background_crx_17.jpg

delsol= 3rd gen CRX :goodjob:

bigdare23
04-05-2007, 11:25 PM
Tonight was a fucked up night for a EF squad member!!! :(

I'll let him tell the story if he's up to it.......................... :(

anyways good night guys and be safe!!!

honda4life
04-06-2007, 12:59 AM
well im signing up for me and my son we both have si hatches both are red but his is a 91 si and mine is a 90 si we are from macon and would love to come to the next ef meet so if someone could please pm me with a time and place that would be great thanks.

this is mine i dont have any pics of his yet but i will take some soon both of our cars have the zc single swaps aswell

bigdare23
04-06-2007, 06:29 AM
well im signing up for me and my son we both have si hatches both are red but his is a 91 si and mine is a 90 si we are from macon and would love to come to the next ef meet so if someone could please pm me with a time and place that would be great thanks.

this is mine i dont have any pics of his yet but i will take some soon both of our cars have the zc single swaps aswell

Yeah I remember you. I'm the guy that came up from Perry to pick up the 14in Mugen MR5 off of your grey hatch. :goodjob: You had just picked up the hatch and your son had a DA at that time.

bigdare23
04-06-2007, 06:34 AM

Oh yeah for the meets, I make a thread about it, post a link up in this thread, and I send a mass pm to all the members of the EF squad. Last meet we had about 15-25 cars and over 40 people come. They gave us a whole section to ourselves in Applebees.

EvasiveEF9
04-06-2007, 07:03 AM
delsol= 3rd gen CRX :goodjob:
I vote no...

Oh yeah for the meets, I make a thread about it, post a link up in this thread, and I send a mass pm to all the members of the EF squad. Last meet we had about 15-25 cars and over 40 people come. They gave us a whole section to ourselves in Applebees.
Meets turn out pretty well even when only half of us show up. I usually come, and I don't even HAVE an EF! (I don't consider myself having one anymore... :cry: )

BTLFED
04-06-2007, 09:41 AM
The Delsol is only called that in the US. In other countries it's still called the CRX.

EvasiveEF9
04-06-2007, 09:50 AM
The Delsol is only called that in the US. In other countries it's still called the POS.
Helped you.

EvasiveEF9
04-06-2007, 09:53 AM
EVERYONE LISTEN UP!

As many of you know, I'm parting out the 93 Integra LS Special Edition. In about 3 weeks, I'm expecting to be picking up that CRx from our fellow EF'er in here from down in Warner Robins. I HAVE to clear out the integra before I can pick up the CRx! So you know what that means...

Basically, I've got til the end of April to have this integra outta my garage. It will then be picked up and crushed. Any parts I have room in my garage for, I will be keeping, but everything else must sell or be crushed. Take a look for my thread, I'm gonna be bumping it, and make some reasonable offers.

No worries, BTLFED, I have room for your prop valve...LoL