PDA

View Full Version : Misc OK, who yall got in the Super Bowl??

TeeJay
01-16-2007, 09:47 AM
i personally think its gonna be bears vs patriots. the saints are good and all, but i think their inexperience is gonna cost em on the road in chicago. but the saints have been good on the road, so who knows. im a bears fan and i hate the saints, so i hope the bears win. i also got the patriots beating the colts, yea indy finally got a home champ game against the pats, but ill believe they can beat em when i see it. i think the pats are in mannings head a bit.

MY BOLD PREDICTION...BEARS WIN SUPER BOWL

Ran
01-16-2007, 09:53 AM
GO DALLAS! :ninja:

TeeJay
01-16-2007, 09:53 AM
GO DALLAS! :ninja:
leave.

Halfwit
01-16-2007, 10:00 AM
the bengals

B16a2 Civic
01-16-2007, 10:40 AM
Colts baby
Peyton Manning got it

TeeJay
01-16-2007, 10:43 AM
Colts baby
Peyton Manning got it
I dunno man, hes been bombin these last few games, but surprisingly the defense has been saving his ass. i just think the patriots got his number man, i mean i know he beat em in the regular season, but we'll see. also, the colts have tht clutch kicker this time. its gonna be a great game

Kelly
01-16-2007, 10:47 AM
i hate the saints
Amen, and amen!!! (Us falcons aren't very fond of them AT ALL)

I've said it all along...

BEARS VS. COLTS- Not real sure who I think will win though...

B16a2 Civic
01-16-2007, 10:48 AM
go falcons
Lol.
reggie bush got his shit cleaned out by sheldon brown

TeeJay
01-16-2007, 10:52 AM
go falcons
Lol.
reggie bush got his shit cleaned out by sheldon brown
OMG that was brutal, lol. they were tryna take him out the game dawg, first play of the game :lmfao:

TeeJay
01-16-2007, 10:53 AM
Amen, and amen!!! (Us falcons aren't very fond of them AT ALL)

i just hate the saints cause everybody is on their jock, i mean come on, katrina was almost 2 years ago :screwy:

B16a2 Civic
01-16-2007, 10:55 AM
Lol, reggie a soilder though, he tried to get up...its cool dawg, we all knew it hurt....sheldon brown was at him full speed son....
this is what sheldon brown was thinkin

Sheldon Brown: oh snap....reggie caught the ball, let me speed up and tackle him...fuck that, i dont wanna tackle him...I WANNA RUN THROUGH HIM

Sammich
01-16-2007, 10:56 AM
I dunno man, hes been bombin these last few games, but surprisingly the defense has been saving his ass. i just think the patriots got his number man, i mean i know he beat em in the regular season, but we'll see. also, the colts have tht clutch kicker this time. its gonna be a great game

thats what has me thinkin about the colts man, manning has adopted eli's arm and throwing alota interceptions lately. good thing for their defense

TeeJay
01-16-2007, 10:59 AM
i really hope the bears take it, ive always been somewhat of a bears fan, being i have some chicago connections. i hope devin hester runs back 2 or 3 punts on the saints bitch asses

Kelly
01-16-2007, 11:00 AM
i just hate the saints cause everybody is on their jock, i mean come on, katrina was almost 2 years ago :screwy:

Yeah... I couldn't agree more. I mean, I know it was horrible and all but that's why you get for living somewhere that's BELOW sea level...

B16a2 Civic
01-16-2007, 11:01 AM
omg, you guys are so racist

ksinao
01-16-2007, 11:02 AM
the saints are good and all, but i think their inexperience is gonna cost em on the road in chicago.

both of the teams have very little experiance, but i believe the Saints have a little more in recent years, as far as playoffs go.

i say saints/patriots. Saints because their offense is just way to dynamic and from what i've watched of them they are a great team. and patriots because of there overwhelming playoff experiance, and tom brady.

TeeJay
01-16-2007, 11:02 AM
nah, fuck drew brees too!! there ya happy?? :lmfao:

TeeJay
01-16-2007, 11:04 AM
both of the teams have very little experiance, but i believe the Saints have a little more in recent years, as far as playoffs go.

i say saints/patriots. Saints because their offense is just way to dynamic and from what i've watched of them they are a great team. and patriots because of there overwhelming playoff experiance, and tom brady.
how do the saints have more playoff experience in recent years?? :thinking: the bears have a few games under their belt, but most of the saints have none lol

TeeJay
01-16-2007, 11:05 AM
i think drew brees had one game with SD but he lost it. reggie bush is a rookie, colston is a rookie, deuce has very little bein with the saints his whole career

Kelly
01-16-2007, 11:05 AM

:rolleyes: Hello... Vick's my boy!

ksinao
01-16-2007, 11:08 AM
how do the saints have more playoff experience in recent years?? :thinking: the bears have a few games under their belt, but most of the saints have none lol

which playoff games have the bears played in recently? (not saying your wrong but i can't think of any)

but i know when the saints had Aaron Brooks they went to a couple games.

Regardless, both teams are very inexperianced so i dont think it gives one more chance of winning than the other in this game.

TeeJay
01-16-2007, 11:10 AM
which playoff games have the bears played in recently? (not saying your wrong but i can't think of any)

but i know when the saints had Aaron Brooks they went to a couple games.

Regardless, both teams are very inexperianced so i dont think it gives one more chance of winning than the other in this game.
bears played carolina last year, and one a year or 2 before.

OneSlow5pt0
01-16-2007, 04:17 PM
Saints vs pats,,,pats al ways beat the colts...and saints win the superbowl,that mean everyone in the NFC south as won a superbowl in the last 7 years besides the falcons,lol

TeeJay
01-16-2007, 04:22 PM
Saints vs pats,,,pats al ways beat the colts...and saints win the superbowl,that mean everyone in the NFC south as won a superbowl in the last 7 years besides the falcons,lol
Panthers have never won a super bowl

TeeJay
they played in one, but never won it

OneSlow5pt0
o,yea..i thought they did...Pats beat them

nolaRyder
01-16-2007, 04:53 PM

you mad cuz they stepped up this season!?!? cuz they winning for a reason other than a ring...i remember all the shit you talked after that first game with the falcons...now look at em...playing for the NFC championship.

shit aint even bout katrina...thas what the announcers make it out to be every time they hit the field, i'm sick of hearing it myself, but a fact still remains new orleans is still fucked up in many neighborhoods, but getting busier everyday.

and my prediction SAINTS vs. COLTS superbowl...

HyPer50
01-16-2007, 05:22 PM
Looks like i'm the only one callin' Saints/Colts so far... oh well, I dont really care, I really thought it was going to be Saints/Chargers, but so much for that theory.

TeeJay
01-16-2007, 05:34 PM
you mad cuz they stepped up this season!?!? cuz they winning for a reason other than a ring...i remember all the shit you talked after that first game with the falcons...now look at em...playing for the NFC championship.

shit aint even bout katrina...thas what the announcers make it out to be every time they hit the field, i'm sick of hearing it myself, but a fact still remains new orleans is still fucked up in many neighborhoods, but getting busier everyday.

and my prediction SAINTS vs. COLTS superbowl...
im not mad yet, ill be mad if they get to the super bowl :lmfao:

TeeJay
01-16-2007, 05:35 PM
Looks like i'm the only one callin' Saints/Colts so far... oh well, I dont really care, I really thought it was going to be Saints/Chargers, but so much for that theory.
LOL @ the chargers, i knew they werent gonna do shit, now good ol LT is bein a sore loser :lmfao:

ksinao
01-16-2007, 06:24 PM
i was really hoping the ravens would make it. i thought their defense would carry them.

nolaRyder
01-16-2007, 08:15 PM
im not mad yet, ill be mad if they get to the super bowl :lmfao:

yea so funny...:gay:

HyPer50
01-16-2007, 09:08 PM
LOL @ the chargers, i knew they werent gonna do shit, now good ol LT is bein a sore loser :lmfao:

Chargers are the best team in the league this year, flat out without a doubt. they just failed in the play offs like always, but they had the best over all team this year no doubt.

bdydrpdmazda
01-16-2007, 09:14 PM
Saints vs. Patriots with the Patriots winning. I am not a Pats fan but you cant deny the talent and their ability to win big games.

con
01-17-2007, 08:29 AM
I'm no dick rider, I like to see underdogs take the win every so often regardless of all other situations. So I say Saints -Vs- Colts make it to the big show, but anything beyond that is pure speculation......

candy2082002
01-17-2007, 09:09 AM
I said Colts and Saints cause I dont really like the Patriots and I am pretty sure the Saints will be in the Super Bowl so I just narrowed it down from there.

BKgen®
01-17-2007, 01:29 PM
new orleans is going to win, of course. not because they're the best team in the nfl, but because it would be the perfect ending to their fairy tale comeback season.

this shit's rigged.

TeeJay
01-17-2007, 04:50 PM
new orleans is going to win, of course. not because they're the best team in the nfl, but because it would be the perfect ending to their fairy tale comeback season.

this shit's rigged.
+1

nolaRyder
01-18-2007, 10:26 AM
^^i smell haters, ignornant ones at that...

rigged my ass...thats like some government type conspiracy shit to plan all these close games for the saints to get to and win the superbowl. yea, ok...

bottomline is any other team yall wouldnt care...

back to their first game in the dome...that was rigged by popular belief (at least here in the A)...came back to beat the falcons in their own dome...still rigged?

if the whole season was rigged, they would have done better than they did...how about undefeated with the superbowl win...or is that too much of a fairy tale!?

get over yourselves, this isnt a fairy tale, its a TRUE STORY. new coach, young team full of energy, and crazy ass fans backing the team...its called heart and trust in your coach.

2.0civic
01-18-2007, 10:36 AM

rigged my ass...thats like some government type conspiracy shit to plan all these close games for the saints to get to and win the superbowl. yea, ok...

back to their first game in the dome...that was rigged by popular belief (at least here in the A)...came back to beat the falcons in their own dome...still rigged?

if the whole season was rigged, they would have done better than they did...how about undefeated with the superbowl win...or is that too much of a fairy tale!?

get over yourselves, this isnt a fairy tale, its a TRUE STORY. new coach, young team full of energy, and crazy ass fans backing the team...its called heart and trust in your coach.

SOMETHING MOST FALCONS FANS LACK LOLOLOL

efman
01-18-2007, 10:39 AM
saints ftw

BKgen®
01-18-2007, 08:15 PM

they finished at 3-13 last year, and just around .500 the past few years before that. the saints have always been a mediocre team. but you're telling me it's not rigged, and you actually believe that a couple new players + a new coach = playoff caliber team?

sorry i don't buy it.

nolaRyder
01-18-2007, 09:49 PM
they finished at 3-13 last year, and just around .500 the past few years before that. the saints have always been a mediocre team. but you're telling me it's not rigged, and you actually believe that a couple new players + a new coach = playoff caliber team?

sorry i don't buy it.

yes your formula is right...listen to yourself...all that does really make a difference.

last year 3-13 with NO FUCKING HOME FIELD...do you even get that...do you know now important fans are to teams???

we still had arron brooks as QB for goodness sakes last year...yea he's a grrrrreeeeaaaattttt QB. haslett (saints old coach) fell off gradually and never held on to the turn around he had going in 2000. he managed to get the saints to win best in their division back in 2000 and they won their first playoff game ever in franchise history and thats all he did. oh and guess their record back then in the regular season....10-6 oh what a coincidence...this year they were 10-6 with a different staff but this time they're superbowl contenders. dont tell me whats rigged and whats not just cuz they are winning. this isnt really new...

the only thing new is they got a first round bye and won another playoff game and are now going to be playing for the NFC championship.

so you're telling me a mediocre team will never emerge to be champion or come close. well, i'm sorry, i just don't buy what you're saying.

ksinao
01-18-2007, 09:52 PM
reggie bush ftw

TeeJay
01-18-2007, 10:24 PM
ALL THIS CRAP WILL BLOW OVER, I GIVE IT 2 OR 3 YEARS BEFORE SAINTS FANS ARE WEARING BAGS OVER THEIR HEADS AGAIN

81911SC
01-18-2007, 10:29 PM
i hope brady can still throw with all that extra weight on his hand from those rings

nolaRyder
01-18-2007, 10:34 PM
ALL THIS CRAP WILL BLOW OVER, I GIVE IT 2 OR 3 YEARS BEFORE SAINTS FANS ARE WEARING BAGS OVER THEIR HEADS AGAIN

i kno ur a passionate fan of whoever...falcons...and now bears apprently...and for that :goodjob:

but i stand by one team...and i already addressed your comment about the bags a while back, and fans did that, a mid 90s fad. speak on stuff you know. cuz saints fans you dont know too well.

TeeJay
01-18-2007, 10:40 PM
i kno ur a passionate fan of whoever...falcons...and now bears apprently...and for that :goodjob:

but i stand by one team...and i already addressed your comment about the bags a while back, and fans did that, a mid 90s fad. speak on stuff you know. cuz saints fans you dont know too well.
IM NOT A DIE HARD BEARS "FAN", IM JUST ROOTING FOR THEM IN THE PLAYOFFS BECAUSE THEY ARE THE ONLY TEAM IN THERE I GIVE 2 SHITS ABOUT, I GOT SOME FAM IN CHICAGO, SO YEA. AND CAN YOU HONESTLY TELL ME THAT IF KATRINA DIDNT HIT, THINGS WOULD BE LIKE THIS??

ksinao
01-18-2007, 10:44 PM
i dont see why they wouldnt be. the only thing that would be different is that people wouldn't be saying the only reason they got there was the hurricane.

nolaRyder
01-18-2007, 11:18 PM
IM NOT A DIE HARD BEARS "FAN", IM JUST ROOTING FOR THEM IN THE PLAYOFFS BECAUSE THEY ARE THE ONLY TEAM IN THERE I GIVE 2 SHITS ABOUT, I GOT SOME FAM IN CHICAGO, SO YEA. AND CAN YOU HONESTLY TELL ME THAT IF KATRINA DIDNT HIT, THINGS WOULD BE LIKE THIS??

well i didnt say you were a die hard bears fan just acknowledging it.

and i'll say katrina had alot to do with this season but not in the way you're thinking. what i get from plenty of interviews with brees and the rest of the team that i've heard is that they are playing for the people. they know the people are looking for them to bring joy back to the city and that is what they are playing for. its a deeper motivation than what any other team has to play for.

and i honestly cant say if you take away katrina what the season would be like because a lot of key factors change, like their record and players...which all affects this season.

The Ren
01-18-2007, 11:20 PM
Jeff Saturday FTW

BKgen®
01-19-2007, 12:30 AM
yes your formula is right...listen to yourself...all that does really make a difference.

yes, but teams that didn't get blown away by a hurricane take a little longer for the turn around from a sub-.500 team to a playoff team (years)

i'm saying that in the real world, it takes time to build. it doesn't happen overnight (or in this case, in one off-season).
:goodjob:

TeeJay
01-19-2007, 08:40 AM
yes, but teams that didn't get blown away by a hurricane take a little longer for the turn around from a sub-.500 team to a playoff team (years)

i'm saying that in the real world, it takes time to build. it doesn't happen overnight (or in this case, in one off-season).
ACTUALLY MAN, IN HIS DEFENSE, IT CAN AND HAS HAPPENED. I CAN THINK OF SEVERAL OCCASIONS. THE PANTHERS WENT FROM 7-9 TO 11-5 AND IN THE SUPER BOWL, THE JAGUARS WENT FROM 3-13 OR 4-12 TO THE AFC CHAMP GAME, AND THE FALCONS WENT FROM 5-11 TO THE NFC CHAMP GAME JUST RECENTLY

TeeJay
01-19-2007, 08:44 AM
ALL IM TRYIN TO SAY IS THIS...IF IT WASNT FOR KATRINA, I DONT THINK THE SAINTS WOULD BE HERE. BECAUSE LIKE NOLA RIDER SAID, THEY ARE PLAYING FOR MORE THAN JUST THE GAME RIGHT NOW, THEY ARE PLAYING FOR THE PEOPLE. AND IF KATRINA HADNT HIT, THAT MOTIVATION WOULDNT BE THERE. I DONT THINK ALL THOSE FREE AGENTS WOULD BE THERE EITHER, BECAUSE BEFORE KATRINA, NOBODY WANTED TO PLAY IN NEW ORLEANS, BUT NOW THEY WANT TO SO THEY CAN BE A PART OF SOMETHING SPECIAL. I MEAN YEA, THEY WOULDA STILL GOT REGGIE BUSH IN THE DRAFT, BUT I DONT THINK THEY WOULDA GOT BREES, AND ALL THE OTHER FREE AGENTS. MY 2 CENTS

On_Her_Face
01-19-2007, 12:12 PM
colts ftmfw

Tasuki_Civic
01-19-2007, 12:14 PM
i really hope the bears take it, ive always been somewhat of a bears fan, being i have some chicago connections. i hope devin hester runs back 2 or 3 punts on the saints bitch asses

agreed :yes:

nolaRyder
01-19-2007, 12:52 PM
ALL IM TRYIN TO SAY IS THIS...IF IT WASNT FOR KATRINA, I DONT THINK THE SAINTS WOULD BE HERE. BECAUSE LIKE NOLA RIDER SAID, THEY ARE PLAYING FOR MORE THAN JUST THE GAME RIGHT NOW, THEY ARE PLAYING FOR THE PEOPLE. AND IF KATRINA HADNT HIT, THAT MOTIVATION WOULDNT BE THERE. I DONT THINK ALL THOSE FREE AGENTS WOULD BE THERE EITHER, BECAUSE BEFORE KATRINA, NOBODY WANTED TO PLAY IN NEW ORLEANS, BUT NOW THEY WANT TO SO THEY CAN BE A PART OF SOMETHING SPECIAL. I MEAN YEA, THEY WOULDA STILL GOT REGGIE BUSH IN THE DRAFT, BUT I DONT THINK THEY WOULDA GOT BREES, AND ALL THE OTHER FREE AGENTS. MY 2 CENTS

i hear what you saying and i'm glad you undeerstand what i'm saying, but you're talking about changing the past. simply taking away katrina affects the whole 05-06 season. so they would have had the dome, they would have done better than 3-13 (just saying) which means their position changes for the draft. which also means they probably wouldnt have gotten bush for one. and like you said certain players wouldnt be there. we're talking about a "butterfly effect" so to speak. so yes this season would definitly be different if all that happened. we cant say for the worst or better because we dont know.

but katrina did happen...and now here we are.

TeeJay
01-19-2007, 12:55 PM
i hear what you saying and i'm glad you undeerstand what i'm saying, but you're talking about changing the past. simply taking away katrina affects the whole 05-06 season. so they would have had the dome, they would have done better than 3-13 (just saying) which means their position changes for the draft. which also means they probably wouldnt have gotten bush for one. and like you said certain players wouldnt be there. we're talking about a "butterfly effect" so to speak. so yes this season would definitly be different if all that happened. we cant say for the worst or better because we dont know.

BKgen®
01-19-2007, 05:44 PM

well said. +1

97ITR86
01-20-2007, 08:54 AM
saints-pats

Indy can't handle the Pats right now. The Pats are always a strong play off team that is hard to contain.

rupertaker
01-20-2007, 09:27 AM

I've despised the Saints my entire life but I hope they win more than anything this year.

devinwebb907
01-20-2007, 07:01 PM
i think the patriots are gonna go, but fuck the patriots. the patriots are the new york yankees of football. and everybody knows what type of people like the yankees....

TeeJay
01-20-2007, 08:17 PM
i think the patriots are gonna go, but fuck the patriots. the patriots are the new york yankees of football. and everybody knows what type of people like the yankees....NORTHERNERS?? HELL YEA, FUCK THE NORTH, SOUTH FTMFW!!!

Decker1.8t
01-20-2007, 09:46 PM
Brady's gonna take them all the way.

Tarzanman
01-20-2007, 09:47 PM

this shit's rigged.

You're not the only one I have heard say that. One of my co-workers is pretty convinced that the NFL is rigged cuz of the Saints & Katrina stuff.

He said he came to the conclusion while watching a Reggie Bush return and seeing the tacklers on the other team just fall down as they got close to him.

Is it rigged? Who knows. I wouldnt' be surprised if it were. Business is business.

Decker1.8t
01-20-2007, 09:51 PM
You're not the only one I have heard say that. One of my co-workers is pretty convinced that the NFL is rigged cuz of the Saints & Katrina stuff.

He said he came to the conclusion while watching a Reggie Bush return and seeing the tacklers on the other team just fall down as they got close to him.

Is it rigged? Who knows. I wouldnt' be surprised if it were. Business is business.

or it could just be the fact that the saints have some really good players on their team ... regardless, the pats are gonna win.

TeeJay
01-21-2007, 11:55 AM
ABOUT 2 HOURS TILL GAME TIME SUCKAS!! BUT IM STUCK HERE AT FUCKING WORK, OH WELL, GUESS ILL WATCH THE LIVE STATS ON NFL.COM. I CANT WAIT TILL I START MY NEW JOB NEXT WEEK, NO MORE WEEKENDS!!

nolaRyder
01-21-2007, 12:05 PM
I've despised the Saints my entire life but I hope they win more than anything this year.

well if you're a falcon fan i can understand that since falcons and saints are division rivals, but i appreciate you wanting them to win on the real.

ABOUT 2 HOURS TILL GAME TIME SUCKAS!!

:cheers::bump::crazy:

rupertaker
01-21-2007, 12:08 PM
well if you're a falcon fan i can understand that since falcons and saints are division rivals, but i appreciate you wanting them to win on the real.

:cheers::bump::crazy:

Nah I grew up down there, My dad loved the Saints so I hated them.

I moved up here after katrina, I just hope they win--alot of people down there need something like this.

nolaRyder
01-21-2007, 12:17 PM
Nah I grew up down there, My dad loved the Saints so I hated them.

I moved up here after katrina, I just hope they win--alot of people down there need something like this.

what part? i'm from N.O. east.

TeeJay
01-21-2007, 02:28 PM
its a defensive battle so far....or is it just bad offense??

TeeJay
01-21-2007, 02:33 PM
bears just caused a turnover, theyre in scoring position

quickdodge®
01-21-2007, 02:45 PM
Go Bears. Then, go Colts. The, go Colts, again. I would rather no one from the NFC go to the Super Bowl. Later, QD.

TeeJay
01-21-2007, 02:47 PM
haha the saints are killin themselves with turnovers, i knew it

nolaRyder
01-21-2007, 02:49 PM
last call was BS...:gay:

down by contact

quickdodge®
01-21-2007, 02:50 PM

down by contact

You wouldn't be saying that if it was the Bears that fumbled and the Aints recovered. Later, QD.

TeeJay
01-21-2007, 02:50 PM

down by contact
im only catching bits and pieces at work, but yea from what i saw it looked like he was down

nolaRyder
01-21-2007, 02:51 PM
sloppy field too

nolaRyder
01-21-2007, 02:52 PM
You wouldn't be saying that if it was the Bears that fumbled and the Saints recovered. Later, QD.

no i wouldnt post it...but i def say it...i'm real with my shit :goodjob:.

whats a win worth with bad calls???

quickdodge®
01-21-2007, 02:53 PM
sloppy field too

What do you expect them to play on in the winter? A nice, warm perfectly tended fake field? It's football in winter. It's supposed to be cold, snowy, messy and shit like that. This dome shit took a lot more out of football than the sorry players playing the game. Later, QD.

TeeJay
01-21-2007, 02:53 PM

remember the super bowl last year?? it was the worst called game ive ever seen, yet they still called the steelers the champs

quickdodge®
01-21-2007, 02:54 PM

Ok. You're real with what? What's being real have to do with this? Later, QD.

TeeJay
01-21-2007, 02:55 PM
WOW they are digging themselves a deep hole here

nolaRyder
01-21-2007, 03:02 PM
Ok. You're real with what? What's being real have to do with this? Later, QD.

you like to type i see...

about the field...re-sodded right? oh is it winter? is it a open stadium? i guess i forgot all about that.

i'm just letting you know if it were the other way around i'd say the same damn thing. just wouldnt post it...and i only posted in response to teejay.

i acknowledge the good and bad of both teams...but i'm for the saints bottom line. but i'm done responding to you.

and yea teejay i do remember...but still what's it worth, nothing to me. wouldnt feel right, and if i felt the saints ended up winning off bad calls i wouldnt be on here cheering.

quickdodge®
01-21-2007, 03:05 PM
you like to type i see...

Yeah. So? Fuck you gonna do. Not a goddamn thing.

about the field...re-sodded right? oh is it winter? is it a open stadium? i guess i forgot all about that.

I guess so. If you didn't, quit your goddamn complaining and looking for excuses for the Aints that you're down with.

.but i'm for the saints bottom line.

Sorry to read that.

but i'm done responding to you.

That's what I thought. Chump.

. and if i felt the saints ended up winning off bad calls i wouldnt be on here cheering.

Bull-goddamn-shit. You would be looking for other "reasons" why the Aints really did win. Later, QD.

TeeJay
01-21-2007, 03:08 PM

I guess so. If you didn't, quit your goddamn complaining and looking for excuses for the Aints that you're down with.

Sorry to read that.

Bull-goddamn-shit. You would be looking for other "reasons" why the Aints really did win. Later, QD.
WHOAZ :lmfao:

nolaRyder
01-21-2007, 03:15 PM

Sorry to read that.

nothing i can do, you're behind a fuckin computer screen faggot. running off at the mouth for what? not proving nothing to me. so keep eating your twinkies, getting depends rash while chilling behind your computer cuz you spend 75 percent of your life here on IA and the other 25 on the toilet.

so get the fuck over yourself. i kno ME!!! so FUCK YOU :2up:

and i'm gone.

TeeJay
01-21-2007, 03:16 PM
man if the bears score again its over. i might even go as far as to say its gonna be a shutout

quickdodge®
01-21-2007, 03:19 PM
nothing i can do, you're behind a fuckin computer screen faggot. running off at the mouth for what? not proving nothing to me. so keep eating your twinkies, getting depends rash while chilling behind your computer cuz you spend 75 decent of your life here on IA and the other 25 on the toilet.

You probably know this from personal experience? Cuz you, and I do mean you, can't make this up in your own pathetic brain.

so get the fuck over yourself.

Why? I'm a fucking god.

i kno ME!!! so FUCK YOU :2up:

Fuck with me, homey. Lolol. Right.

and i'm gone.

Bullshit. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
01-21-2007, 03:19 PM
man if the bears score again its over. i might even go as far as to say its gonna be a shutout

I don't know about a shut out. I know the Aints are playing like shit right now, but I think they will find something and get some points on the board. Later, QD.

TeeJay
01-21-2007, 03:21 PM
I don't know about a shut out. I know the Aints are playing like shit right now, but I think they will find something and get some points on the board. Later, QD.
haha i dunno man, the bears d is on a fuckin mission today. the bears play a funny game, their qb is 3-11 and they are dominating

TeeJay
01-21-2007, 03:22 PM
touchdown. game over.

quickdodge®
01-21-2007, 03:22 PM
God. Dammit. Aint this game grand? Lolol. Later, QD.

TeeJay
01-21-2007, 03:23 PM
God. Dammit. Aint this game grand? Lolol. Later, QD.
:lmfao:

TeeJay
01-21-2007, 03:31 PM
they scored. ill be damned

quickdodge®
01-21-2007, 03:33 PM
Told you they would. Dammit. Later, QD.

TeeJay
01-21-2007, 03:58 PM
damn.

TeeJay
01-21-2007, 04:21 PM
L O L @ drew brees intentional grounding in the endzone!!!

JITB
01-21-2007, 04:59 PM
ive been telling guys at work about the bears. all season.. noone listened!

nolaRyder
01-21-2007, 07:03 PM
You probably know this from personal experience? Cuz you, and I do mean you, can't make this up in your own pathetic brain.

Why? I'm a fucking god.

Fuck with me, homey. Lolol. Right.

Bullshit. Later, QD.

obviously you got a WHOLE lot of time on your hands to disect each of my posts and respond to each fucking sentence. everyone knows you clock more hours on here than a prostitute does on her back.

obviously i matter to you, i know i'm important to you, its ok. and i know everyone else you gotta snap at is important to you too...

so,

1. STFU and make relevent responses
2. oh you're that greek god of shit??? yea, i remember you now.
and
3. you mean ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO ME...remember that, but just prove me right by responding to this to show i am important to you cuz i didnt address you at all, you came at me.

and what excuses was i making for the saints? NONE!!! and if you think about bringing up the comment for the field it was a general statement.

and when i said i was gone i was...so go ahead and eat that BS you called me on.

nolaRyder
01-21-2007, 07:06 PM
on another note:

so was the season still rigged to those who believed that theory???

they had a chance and blew it. after the safety there went the game. still proud of them for getting this far. bears had a lot of energy and obviously more motivated.

quickdodge®
01-21-2007, 08:16 PM
obviously you got a WHOLE lot of time on your hands to disect each of my posts and respond to each fucking sentence. everyone knows you clock more hours on here than a prostitute does on her back.

obviously i matter to you, i know i'm important to you, its ok. and i know everyone else you gotta snap at is important to you too...

so,

1. STFU and make relevent responses
2. oh you're that greek god of shit??? yea, i remember you now.
and
3. you mean ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO ME...remember that, but just prove me right by responding to this to show i am important to you cuz i didnt address you at all, you came at me.

and what excuses was i making for the saints? NONE!!! and if you think about bringing up the comment for the field it was a general statement.

and when i said i was gone i was...so go ahead and eat that BS you called me on.

Got you right where I want you. Punk. Later, QD.

con
01-21-2007, 09:24 PM
well one of my pics made it....

T. Dungee -Vs- L. Smith, history has been made X 2! I love it.

Crazy Asian
01-21-2007, 09:28 PM
That asshole for the Patriots who couldnt even catch the ball TWO TIMES would have won it BUT COLTS WOOO BABY GO!!!

TeeJay
01-21-2007, 09:56 PM
man, yeah i got my pick half right lol. caldwell should never forgive himself for those balls he dropped. looks like hes gonna be with the falcons next year, THE destination for butterfinger receivers.

TeeJay
01-21-2007, 09:59 PM
ive been telling guys at work about the bears. all season.. noone listened!
LOL ive been tryna tell these fuckers here too, i mean they didnt have the best record in the nfl for no reason. ive been rooting for da bearsss and i love rex grossmans poise, he has been ragged on all season, yet he still has the confidence to sling the ball downfield over and over, and his big throws towards the end were the reason the bears won

The Yousef
01-21-2007, 10:01 PM
atlanta braves

Crazy Asian
01-21-2007, 10:25 PM
Perfectly good throws TO HIM!!! Damn and that 2nd throw to him he could have ran and catch tath ball but no he just stood there like a dodo staring at a bunch of hungry explorers.

bdydrpdmazda
01-21-2007, 10:39 PM
I didnt get either of my picks right. The Bears and the Colts is gonna be a good super bowl though and Im gonna say that the Colts are gonna win it.

TeeJay
01-21-2007, 11:30 PM
I didnt get either of my picks right. The Bears and the Colts is gonna be a good super bowl though and Im gonna say that the Colts are gonna win it.
dont sleep on DA BEARSSSS man, im tellin ya

Kelly
01-22-2007, 07:48 AM

Just wanted to let ya'll know I called this way back.
Maybe I can find it in the other thread. Dang it, I wish I would've betted on it!

Sammich
01-22-2007, 08:06 AM
kelly on that meth..

Kelly
01-22-2007, 08:20 AM
:thinking: Mmmk

Sammich
01-22-2007, 08:36 AM
sup kells

Kelly
01-22-2007, 09:30 AM
Eh, just workin...