PDA

View Full Version : crazy shit at the gas station!!

ahmonrah
01-16-2007, 05:33 AM
so it's about 1:45 am.
i get tired of studying and decide to go to the gas station near my crib on memorial drive. i go in, windows of the car crakked open about 5inches maybe, but the music is still playin. grab a DR.PEPPER and a black/mild and strike up a convo with the owner, whom i've known now for about 4 years. we talk and i check my car periodically to make sure shit's good. it is. so alot of people start comin in and i cut the convo short 'cause everything was ok while the store was deserted it was cool to chat with the owner, but:
memorial drive+1:45am+loud system+known bums/hoes/"thundakats" showing up outta nowhere=potential prollem.

so i cut the convo short just as 2 dudes are walking up to my car. in starts lookin towards the storefront and the other looks through my windshield, towards the store and goes to the passenger window and leans closer. i
head out the door just as the lookout turns attention to my car as well. i walk out, and dude that was lookin at my car puts his hand on the door handle. i walk towards my drivers side and tell him, "nah bruh, you dont wanna do that..." move my jacket to show the holstered sidearm. and look at them. both back up fast lookin surprised and the dude by the passengerdoor was like "oh...nah shawty i was just listenin to what you was playin man! i ....nah....i wasnt.....my bad man i didnt mean no disrespect and...man...my bad!" and both scatted around the corner of the building. this old bum that i see all the time was at the opposite end of the store nearest the door and as i opened my drivers side said "hey big man, i seen them, they been lookin at your car since you and lucky(the owner) got near the door. i know who car that is man, and i know it wasnt theirs. you come here alot. i know you !!"
i smiled, gave him a dollar and looked back at the way the dudes walked off too. they were standing under the light pole. i got in the car, pulled away and rolled by them and went home.

the point of this ?

NOTHIN.......GOOD MORNIN!
now that i've wasted 5minutes of your life.....GO TO WORK!!!! :lmfao:
(TRUE STORY THOUGH)

Benefit
01-16-2007, 05:40 AM
lol damn you played it off cool...lol good thing u had a gun? was this in the 240??

ahmonrah
01-16-2007, 05:41 AM
yessir, the 240. i'm never one for panic. oddly enough, i just have stupid shit to say in potentially bad situations.
i've had a gun to my head getting robbed once, and one thing i told the robber was: "i dont have any money, spent the last 2 dollars in the gas station you SEEN me walk out of, but i'll give you my wallet, it's made by perry ellis......cost $30. so you may find some value in it......" that shit fucked him up 'cause i had a smirk:rolleyes: on my face......:lmfao:

LS2ner
01-16-2007, 06:38 AM
LOL....

Hulud
01-16-2007, 07:14 AM
(TRUE STORY THOUGH)
more like 2 mins, but still :2up: lol

HEATON
01-16-2007, 07:29 AM
Well good to hear it worked out for the best. Been fucked up if they pulled a Croc Dundee, and said "Thats not a gun.. (Pulls out Uzi) this is a gun" That's why Im stuck on buying a lil peice for protection or not when I get stateside...

ahmonrah
01-16-2007, 07:35 AM
Well good to hear it worked out for the best. Been fucked up if they pulled a Croc Dundee, and said "Thats not a gun.. (Pulls out Uzi) this is a gun" That's why Im stuck on buying a lil peice for protection or not when I get stateside...yeah, but they didnt. :goodjob:

HEATON
01-16-2007, 07:39 AM
yeah, but they didnt. :goodjob:

Yeah I know, that's why I said I'm glad it worked out.

HeLLo iM iZzY
01-16-2007, 08:04 AM
+1 for some entertainment while in class.

Halfwit
01-16-2007, 08:07 AM
get em..

HEATON
01-16-2007, 08:08 AM
get em..
Well atleast ya would earn a lil money, bc Id pay to see that.. haha

Aww Damn you Half, why ya change it?..lol

babygurl
01-16-2007, 08:09 AM
so it's about 1:45 am.
i get tired of studying and decide to go to the gas station near my crib on memorial drive. i go in, windows of the car crakked open about 5inches maybe, but the music is still playin. grab a DR.PEPPER and a black/mild and strike up a convo with the owner, whom i've known now for about 4 years. we talk and i check my car periodically to make sure shit's good. it is. so alot of people start comin in and i cut the convo short 'cause everything was ok while the store was deserted it was cool to chat with the owner, but:
memorial drive+1:45am+loud system+known bums/hoes/"thundakats" showing up outta nowhere=potential prollem.

so i cut the convo short just as 2 dudes are walking up to my car. in starts lookin towards the storefront and the other looks through my windshield, towards the store and goes to the passenger window and leans closer. i
head out the door just as the lookout turns attention to my car as well. i walk out, and dude that was lookin at my car puts his hand on the door handle. i walk towards my drivers side and tell him, "nah bruh, you dont wanna do that..." move my jacket to show the holstered sidearm. and look at them. both back up fast lookin surprised and the dude by the passengerdoor was like "oh...nah shawty i was just listenin to what you was playin man! i ....nah....i wasnt.....my bad man i didnt mean no disrespect and...man...my bad!" and both scatted around the corner of the building. this old bum that i see all the time was at the opposite end of the store nearest the door and as i opened my drivers side said "hey big man, i seen them, they been lookin at your car since you and lucky(the owner) got near the door. i know who car that is man, and i know it wasnt theirs. you come here alot. i know you !!"
i smiled, gave him a dollar and looked back at the way the dudes walked off too. they were standing under the light pole. i got in the car, pulled away and rolled by them and went home.

the point of this ?

NOTHIN.......GOOD MORNIN!
(TRUE STORY THOUGH)

I live close to Memorial Drive, (Cov Hwy) and I know what you mean...shady ass peeps around there...

Thank god you were right there...and I know who to make a new attn thread to if i have trouble around my house heh

Master Shake
01-16-2007, 08:14 AM
man you keep your composure better than i would. i'd come out like "MAN WTF....Back away from the car!!!"

Kelly
01-16-2007, 08:17 AM
yessir, the 240. i'm never one for panic. oddly enough, i just have stupid shit to say in potentially bad situations.
i've had a gun to my head getting robbed once, and one thing i told the robber was: "i dont have any money, spent the last 2 dollars in the gas station you SEEN me walk out of, but i'll give you my wallet, it's made by perry ellis......cost $30. so you may find some value in it......" that shit fucked him up 'cause i had a smirk:rolleyes: on my face......:lmfao:

:lmfao: :lmfao: This made me lirl.. ha ha... +1

STI LOVER
01-16-2007, 08:25 AM
dang, good thing they didn't pull a gun out also. but good for u for keeping ur cool.

GIXXERDK
01-16-2007, 09:39 AM
Which Gas Station?

HEATON
01-16-2007, 09:43 AM
dang, good thing they didn't pull a gun out also.

Deja Vu?

no control
01-16-2007, 09:44 AM

nice...i may have to try that sometime...with my luck though, i'd have a nice hole in my head...:ninja:

ahmonrah
01-16-2007, 11:36 AM
Which Gas Station?the texaco at mountain view/memorial. there's a barber shop/car wash where all the J's and hookers are at, during the times i'm up.

ahmonrah
01-16-2007, 11:41 AM
I live close to Memorial Drive, (Cov Hwy) and I know what you mean...shady ass peeps around there...

Thank god you were right there...and I know who to make a new attn thread to if i have trouble around my house hehgirl! we already got that established from LOOOOONGG ago:goodjob:!! remember the thread i posted where that jackass pulled a gun on me/my girl when we were heading to a braves game? that happened off of north hairston/central ave. idiots be tryin cool folks man. imma have to stop being cool and start just slappin mofos......on the real. imma have to change my IA name to SLAP.

BTLFED
01-16-2007, 11:43 AM
Hahahaha ahmonrah keepin it real! :lmfao:

ahmonrah
01-16-2007, 11:45 AM
man you keep your composure better than i would. i'd come out like "MAN WTF....Back away from the car!!!"honestly, i simply dont know WHEN to panic!!! :lmfao:AND HALFWIT. WHAT WAS IT THAT YOU CHANGED ?!! say it man!!

ahmonrah
01-16-2007, 11:56 AM
Hahahaha ahmonrah keepin it real! :lmfao:for real though!! i learned the best way to handle situations, is opposite of the expected reaction. i tend to get hype about mediocre situations, and LAX with threatening shit.....i mean, think about it, your standing in a parking lot plottin on stealing sombody car. you know the person who your trying to steal from will be acting irrational and UBER(had to bring it back) violent if they caught you. you've gotten yourself mentally prepped for that. but how do you react when the person does catch you and they calmly and matter of factly tell you "nah bruh, you dont wanna do that..." while showing this:
http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/113/HPIM0820-1.jpg
holstered?
hell i didnt even put my DR PEPPER DOWN. i'm a lefty and it was in my right hand.

BTLFED
01-16-2007, 12:05 PM
for real though!! i learned the best way to handle situations, is opposite of the expected reaction. i tend to get hype about mediocre situations, and LAX with threatening shit.....i mean, think about it, your standing in a parking lot plottin on stealing sombody car. you know the person who your trying to steal from will be acting irrational and UBER(had to bring it back) violent if they caught you. you've gotten yourself mentally prepped for that. but how do you react when the person does catch you and they calmly and matter of factly tell you "nah bruh, you dont wanna do that..." while showing this:
http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/113/HPIM0820-1.jpg
holstered?
hell i didnt even put my DR PEPPER DOWN. i'm a lefty and it was in my right hand.

You are the fuckin man.

ahmonrah
01-16-2007, 12:20 PM
You are the fuckin man.no sir......i'm one of many.

YOU.......are the man!!! :goodjob:

Bballjamal
01-16-2007, 12:23 PM
I would've walked up and been like, let's jack this niggas shit. See what they would've said, then beat their ass anyway.....

no, I would've played it cool like you! Good shit mayne!

BTLFED
01-16-2007, 12:30 PM
no sir......i'm one of many.

YOU.......are the man!!! :goodjob:

Nah, I'm just the token white guy. :lmfao:

con
01-16-2007, 12:32 PM
hmmm.... don't care if I'm just grabbing a lotto ticket, never leaves my ride running.

ahmonrah
01-16-2007, 12:33 PM
Nah, I'm just the token white guy. :lmfao:bwahahahahahaha!!!!

"BUT YOU KOOL!"
http://www.upenn.edu/pennnews/current/2001/040501/Wolfe.jpeg

BTLFED
01-16-2007, 12:34 PM
bwahahahahahaha!!!!

"BUT YOU KOOL!"
http://www.upenn.edu/pennnews/current/2001/040501/Wolfe.jpeg

LOL

Benefit
01-16-2007, 03:26 PM
what if he proceeded to jack your car

quickdodgeŽ
01-16-2007, 04:10 PM
move my jacket to show the holstered sidearm.

Goddamn right. That's why I go NOWHERE without my CCW and pistol. Shit. Ask BTLFED. I had my shit down there at the zoo Saturday night while y'all was eating peppers. Lolol. Later, QD.

BTLFED
01-16-2007, 11:19 PM
Goddamn right. That's why I go NOWHERE without my CCW and pistol. Shit. Ask BTLFED. I had my shit down there at the zoo Saturday night while y'all was eating peppers. Lolol. Later, QD.

Right next to the camera. :lmfao:

Dracc
01-17-2007, 03:26 AM
man i know exactly what your talking about.. jack boys are getting stupid these days.. just like back home.. i ride with my loaded 380 ACP all day.. but you carry it on you.. hell it in the car.. cause i've been tested at a light back home.. he had knife i had a gun.. who do you think ran

con
01-17-2007, 08:41 AM
for all that carry and if you haven't already, please get a Georgia Firearms License often referred to as a Concealed Weapons Permit.

quickdodgeŽ
01-17-2007, 06:50 PM
for all that carry and if you haven't already, please get a Georgia Firearms License often referred to as a Concealed Weapons Permit.

Been had mine. Later, QD.

ahmonrah
02-11-2007, 04:05 PM
Goddamn right. That's why I go NOWHERE without my CCW and pistol. Shit. Ask BTLFED. I had my shit down there at the zoo Saturday night while y'all was eating peppers. Lolol. Later, QD.hell nah!! took me a month to read this shit !! "peppers and HEAT!" you sir, are the man!

Vr6King
02-11-2007, 04:13 PM
BTFLEd keepin it real? Your gay haha haha, funny now.....

ueyedgr8tness
02-11-2007, 04:19 PM
hmmm.... don't care if I'm just grabbing a lotto ticket, never leaves my ride running.

:goodjob: on that seems like to me he wanted it stolen,And bye the way its nice to carry a gun for protection but u flash it at to many peeps u might end up like my homeboy,,,,,,,,,,,SIX Feet under cause he didnt no when to stop flashing it cause some times that just make ppl want to go there and come back for u:yes: :yes: :yes: Go to his grave site and ask him:goodjob:

BTLFED
02-11-2007, 04:52 PM

Who the fuck do you think you are Mr. born in 1989? Thanks for the negative reps that did nothing. Now it is YOU that is in the red. Fucking bitch.

BTLFED
02-11-2007, 04:56 PM
Oh, I didn't know that Mr. VR6Fag is just sticking up for his boyfriend, Hondawetback7217:

* dcshoeco 66.128.141.33 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* hondamex7217 66.128.141.33 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* Vr6King 66.128.141.33 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

You motherfuckers aren't shit but little anal buccaneers. Go fuck yourselves, pussys.

ahmonrah
02-11-2007, 05:18 PM
:goodjob: on that seems like to me he wanted it stolen,And bye the way its nice to carry a gun for protection but u flash it at to many peeps u might end up like my homeboy,,,,,,,,,,,SIX Feet under cause he didnt no when to stop flashing it cause some times that just make ppl want to go there and come back for u:yes: :yes: :yes: Go to his grave site and ask him:goodjob:oh no....i'm the last one to flash some shit...and i rarely give warnings, but i was feeling they deserved a warning that time. but that nite the station was uncommonly empty so....since i know the owner and he was working, figured i'd holla at him. either way, sorry about ya homeboy....

ahmonrah
02-11-2007, 05:22 PM
Originally Posted by Vr6King

Who the fuck do you think you are Mr. born in 1989? Thanks for the negative reps that did nothing. Now it is YOU that is in the red. Fucking bitch.

Mr. born in 1989???

oh not the born in '89!!! bwahahahahaha!!! gawd damn!! this dude was born AFTER the first nintendo came out! holy shit!

BTLFED
02-11-2007, 05:24 PM
Originally Posted by Vr6King

Mr. born in 1989???

oh not the born in '89!!! bwahahahahaha!!! gawd damn!! this dude was born AFTER the first nintendo came out! holy shit!

I think my Sega Genisis is older than he is! :lmfao:

Him and his fucking boyfriend are a joke.

hondamex7217
02-11-2007, 05:25 PM
guy carries around a gun cuz he cant fight..btfled ACTS LIKE A GIRL ALL OF THE TIME

GST-Nigga
02-11-2007, 06:02 PM
Bitches I am back

GST-Nigga
02-11-2007, 06:03 PM
fuck yourself you cock tease

GST-Nigga
02-11-2007, 06:04 PM
qd you are a meat gazer!!!!!! Hondamex is the shit on here. He is the king!!! EL REY

BTLFED
02-11-2007, 06:05 PM
guy carries around a gun cuz he cant fight..btfled ACTS LIKE A GIRL ALL OF THE TIME

I think you are the girl:

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i96/lmattosjr/WetbackMountain.jpg

BTLFED
02-11-2007, 06:07 PM
qd you are a meat gazer!!!!!! Hondamex is the shit on here. He is the king!!! EL REY

And you are both banned! Have fun with your new gaming system you keyboard commando fags!

ShooterMcGavin
02-11-2007, 06:10 PM
only reason u don't is cuz ur under 21? am i right? :lmao:

Kevykev
02-11-2007, 06:12 PM
"nah bruh, you dont wanna do that..." move my jacket to show the holstered sidearm. and look at them. both back up fast lookin surprised and the dude by the passengerdoor was like "oh...nah shawty i was just listenin to what you was playin man! i ....nah....i wasnt.....my bad man i didnt mean no disrespect and...man...my bad!"

Nice dialogue, Shit is REAL out heah son!

Gst_Nigga
02-11-2007, 06:13 PM
Why do you guys have to have so much violence... Can we just talk about cars and pussy?

Gst_Nigga
02-11-2007, 06:16 PM
Listen here you fucks.... This is my 3rd profile cause you pussy ass mofos keep banning me.... But I am still here talking shit... So BTLFEd eat QD's ASS!!!!

quickdodgeŽ
02-11-2007, 06:16 PM
Shut up dummy. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
02-11-2007, 06:17 PM
Listen here you fucks.... This is my 3rd profile cause you pussy ass mofos keep banning me.... But I am still here talking shit... So BTLFEd eat QD's ASS!!!!

Well take a hint, if you're smart enough and stay gone. Later, QD.

JDM onlyy
02-11-2007, 06:17 PM
only reason u don't is cuz ur under 21? am i right? :lmao:

:( I wish I were at least 21, I'd like to carry heat myself in case of incidences like these that happens oh so very much in the world of IA. Lol.

ahmonrah
02-11-2007, 06:26 PM
I think my Sega Genisis is older than he is! :lmfao:

Him and his fucking boyfriend are a joke.:goodjob: nah mean? new mothafukkas....

oh.....and hondamex....

to correct what you said: "guy carries around a gun cuz he cant fight"
should be read,
"a man without a gun, is a victim..."
and this is coming from a man that's been robbed 2x's at gunpoint, and got shot at my first time when i was 13yrs old. that's about your age subtracted by 3!
i myself, carry a weapon. be it a gun, knife, whatever, for my own protection/peoples i'm with and only that. i'm not some pussy that measures his manhood by the type of gun i own/carry. in this day and age where cats are becoming pussy on a monumental scale and lil guys have to prove themselves by:
1) talkin shit when they need to just shut up
2) when fighting with fists comes, pulling a gun instead 'cause they know a gun will scare most people.

i'm not the one. i'm old enough to know that i'll try to whoop ur ass with my fists(it's more embarrassing!) rather than shooting, if talkin doesnt solve the issue.

after alot of seeing what i've seen in this life. no longer can you leave your safety up the discretion of other peoples....that's foolish. i would'nt expect u to leave your own safety up to your pastor would you? would you call him up if you were in the middle of getting robbed? i think not!

example:
~ring...ring~
you: "hey pastor..."

pastor: "hi my son, what can i do for you?"

you: "well.....i'm getting robbed. what should i do?"

pastor: "um....."

~click~

ahmonrah
02-11-2007, 06:28 PM
Listen here you fucks.... This is my 3rd profile cause you pussy ass mofos keep banning me.... But I am still here talking shit... So BTLFEd eat QD's ASS!!!! shut up------------------------------------->

JDM onlyy
02-11-2007, 06:33 PM

You should take the hint that they do not want you on their forum, so you should probably just give the fuck up. :goodjob:

ahmonrah
02-11-2007, 06:35 PM
You should take the hint that they do not want you on their forum, so you should probably just give the fuck up. :goodjob:ur gonna be here for a while!! good noob!

jdm404
02-11-2007, 06:36 PM
dang guys what's going on here... every one is making fun of hondamex and hes making fun of btlfed and hes making fun of vr6king this place is crazy,

JDM onlyy
02-11-2007, 06:42 PM
dang guys what's going on here... every one is making fun of hondamex and hes making fun of btlfed and hes making fun of vr6king this place is crazy,

Lol hahaha, you can tell this is your first post because this is a boring day in IA. Shit talking, is an everyday must for IA. Get used to it because they do this for shits and giggles. :lmfao:

JDM onlyy
02-11-2007, 06:46 PM
ur gonna be here for a while!! good noob!

Lol, you make it sound like I'm a fucking pet. I mean I know I don't got as much rep as everyone but damn :tongue1: ...wish I started using IA when I actually made this ID.

ahmonrah
02-11-2007, 06:46 PM
:( I wish I were at least 21, I'd like to carry heat myself in case of incidences like these that happens oh so very much in the world of IA. Lol.learn to fight hand to hand first, you learn to handle knuckles before you try to buy weapons kid. weapons are reserved for times when fighting hand to hand arent possible. i.e. someone pulls a knife, or your jumped by more than one person...someone breaks in your crib.....attempts to carjack ya.....etc.

dont be some idiot that buys a gun 'cause their 6th grade girlfriend laughed at them for not having a Wii

ahmonrah
02-11-2007, 06:47 PM
Lol, you make it sound like I'm a fucking pet. I mean I know I don't got as much rep as everyone but damn :tongue1: ...wish I started using IA when I actually made this ID.you are a pet! now sit....stay........GOOD BOY!!

ahmonrah
02-11-2007, 06:51 PM
Originally Posted by jdm404

Lol hahaha, you can tell this is your first post because this is a boring day in IA. Shit talking, is an everyday must for IA. Get used to it because they do this for shits and giggles. :lmfao: listen to your doppleganger, cherry!

ahmonrah
02-11-2007, 06:55 PM
And you are both banned! Have fun with your new gaming system you keyboard commando fags!http://forums.importatlanta.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=86311&stc=1

:lmfao: :lmfao:

hail nah!!! +1

JDM onlyy
02-11-2007, 07:23 PM
learn to fight hand to hand first, you learn to handle knuckles before you try to buy weapons kid. weapons are reserved for times when fighting hand to hand arent possible. i.e. someone pulls a knife, or your jumped by more than one person...someone breaks in your crib.....attempts to carjack ya.....etc.

dont be some idiot that buys a gun 'cause their 6th grade girlfriend laughed at them for not having a Wii

Lol, Hand-to-hand combat, I have experience. More than I wished for, but I'm not one of them punks that'll just pull that shit out just because some bitch runs his mouth, I prefer to go hand-to-hand but I'm just saying, I'd like to pack heat....just in case.

JDM onlyy
02-11-2007, 07:27 PM
you are a pet! now sit....stay........GOOD BOY!!

Sucks being a damn noob... :no:

ShooterMcGavin
02-11-2007, 08:12 PM
shit at least u've got over 100 posts and aren't the usual run of the mill fucktard noob, reps for u.

BTLFED
02-11-2007, 08:54 PM

IP Address Search for IP Address: "66.128.141.33"

* dcshoeco 66.128.141.33 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* GST-Nigga 66.128.141.33 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* Gst_Nigga 66.128.141.33 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* hondamex7217 66.128.141.33 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* jdm404 66.128.141.33 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* Vr6King 66.128.141.33 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

You get an F! :fightpig:

ahmonrah
02-12-2007, 05:22 AM
Sucks being a damn noob... :no:fuck it....i was a noob once too, and had the displeasure of running headlong into the unforgiving,yet painfully true snaps of QDIZZLE.......:no: you try arguing with him! it wont work and he'll piss u off in a hurry.....thank god that was just prior to the crash! so i looked at his post counts...and...BRRRRAP.....OOPS....BURP.....I MEAN, bretts(boostless for the cherries on the site) who've both been on here since like (40million b.c.) and settled in for the long haul! 5+years later i'm still here....and ready to deliver my own brand of noob FLOGGINGS!

quickdodgeŽ
02-12-2007, 03:32 PM
fuck it....i was a noob once too, and had the displeasure of running headlong into the unforgiving,yet painfully true snaps of QDIZZLE.......:no: you try arguing with him! it wont work and he'll piss u off in a hurry.....thank god that was just prior to the crash! so i looked at his post counts...and...BRRRRAP.....OOPS....BURP.....I MEAN, bretts(boostless for the cherries on the site) who've both been on here since like (40million b.c.) and settled in for the long haul! 5+years later i'm still here....and ready to deliver my own brand of noob FLOGGINGS!

Lolol. And look at us now. We're cool as hail. Later, QD.

JDM onlyy
02-12-2007, 03:33 PM
fuck it....i was a noob once too, and had the displeasure of running headlong into the unforgiving,yet painfully true snaps of QDIZZLE.......:no: you try arguing with him! it wont work and he'll piss u off in a hurry.....thank god that was just prior to the crash! so i looked at his post counts...and...BRRRRAP.....OOPS....BURP.....I MEAN, bretts(boostless for the cherries on the site) who've both been on here since like (40million b.c.) and settled in for the long haul! 5+years later i'm still here....and ready to deliver my own brand of noob FLOGGINGS!

Lol yeah I noticed that bout QD and Boostless, everyone calls them the "old guys." It's cool, I'll get through this noob-ness, faster than Dennis Rodman running through a cottonfield gettin chased by "ghosts."

*Disclaimer* I'm not racist...It's just just a metaphor....

elrey_jdm
02-12-2007, 04:48 PM
u still posting that pic of u fag ass bTled.. u cant get rid of me and u never will bitch

ShooterMcGavin
02-12-2007, 04:53 PM
tired of this dickface, locked.

B16a2 Civic
02-13-2007, 08:13 AM
what a lame lock

B16a2 Civic
02-13-2007, 08:14 AM
ahh i kidd, what happened?

The Yousef
02-13-2007, 08:15 AM
i need btlfed notes!!!

or the it's bootleg equivalent!

ShooterMcGavin
02-13-2007, 09:04 AM
dumbfuck noob won't stay banned, thinks he's some sort of genius finding ways to sign up for new names and coming back to bullshit some more.

B16a2 Civic
02-13-2007, 09:05 AM
oooh