PDA

View Full Version : citation for pos. of alcohol

SL65AMG
01-15-2007, 09:19 PM
anyone ever get a citation for possession of alcohol? what was the outcome or what do you think the outcome will be.

i dont have to go to court if i dont want to.... just pay the fine

i also got a ticket for exp. tag. --- as long as my tag has been renewed by the time of the court date they usually throw it out right? or if I have some legitimate excuse

assholes think the emissions was falsified

this was on dec. 24th, although thats irrelevant

xLSTONEx
01-15-2007, 09:23 PM
How old are you, I went to court and the judge just threw it out. But that was in a small town in North, GA.

~The_Duke~
01-15-2007, 09:31 PM
How old are you, I went to court and the judge just threw it out. But that was in a small town in North, GA.

That is cas the judge prolly had a flask right under his desk...

Ltdnismorace
01-15-2007, 09:33 PM
or his secretary under his desk :D

Hulud
01-15-2007, 10:10 PM
HOW OLD ARE YOU?

if you are underage you have to show up

ksinao
01-15-2007, 10:25 PM
my friend got 3 minor. pos. of alcohol (hes 20) and lost his license for a year..... a month after he got his new SRT-4.

Hulud
01-15-2007, 10:48 PM
my friend got 3 minor. pos. of alcohol (hes 20) and lost his license for a year..... a month after he got his new SRT-4.
:lmfao:

ksinao
01-15-2007, 10:54 PM
he also got a year probation with it. shitty.

Hulud
01-15-2007, 10:59 PM
:lmao:

ok i got pos. alcohol by consumption when i was 18

i got FREE prob till i finished either A) 24 hrs comm service or B) DUI school

i chose DUI school cause it saves me on insurance and i got it done the next weekend

LOL

your friend needs some KY cause the state of Ga just fucked him in the ass

ksinao
01-15-2007, 11:02 PM
well, it was his third minor pos. of alcohol charge. it wasn't his first.

Hulud
01-15-2007, 11:03 PM
idiot lol

ksinao
01-15-2007, 11:05 PM
yeah, he was always pretty blatant about shit. he still even drives the SRT-4 from time to time.

ahmonrah
01-16-2007, 05:59 AM
That is cause the judge prolly had a flask right under his desk...:lmfao:

. .or his secretary under his desk :D hey! you can cum and say GUILTY...i have and said "why you?" the chick wasnt the prettiest...but her head game was vicious! only time i did from head....face was just

http://www.midwestrocklobster.com/ugly/ugly3_lg.gif

ahmonrah
01-16-2007, 06:00 AM
:lmfao: it wasnt THAT FUCKED!!!!! bwahahahahaha!!!! GOOD MORNIN ASSHOLES!!!

that dog scares me......

ahmonrah
01-16-2007, 06:04 AM
oh....and sl65amg....your fucked. not being mean, but come on!
ur underage....how you get caught? doing something you not supposed to do means HIDE IT!
geez!
kids are getting dumber by the month arent they? funny i say that and i'm just 28. but DAYUM.....growin up i knew a gang of underage drinkers(myself among them) and none got caught, except by their parents when they came home acting like BIGPOPPAHURTM! never by the law...

Hulud
01-16-2007, 07:07 AM
:lmfao: it wasnt THAT FUCKED!!!!! bwahahahahaha!!!! GOOD MORNIN ASSHOLES!!!

that dog scares me......
i hate you.....

lol

that dog is grose

ahmonrah
01-16-2007, 07:35 AM
i hate you.....

lol

that dog is grosebwahahahaha!!! your gonna think of that dog all day.....

SKUNK2GUY
01-16-2007, 01:01 PM
i gotta minor in possession charge in south carolina and i just had to pay a 150 dollar fine

SL65AMG
01-18-2007, 02:14 PM
yeah im not fucked.... all i have to do is pay a fine.... dont have to go to court or anything. heres the deal...

i was sitting in my car in a neighborhood over in the b-wood district and me and my friend were just chillin there in my car.... it was off and everything and then we see these two cops roll up and were thinking "FUCK!" blah blah i say no you cannot search my vehicle blah blah... then about 10-15 mins later another cop rolls up and they get my friend and then me out of the vehicle and then proceed to search it. no warrant, nothing. i wanna know for sure if that is an illegal search because ive heard that since the tag was expired they could search. ive heard that they cannot search AT ALL if you say no (if they dont have evidence) then the have to get a warrant.

i just need some true facts.

NEONRACER
01-18-2007, 03:17 PM
If the alcohol was in plain view, no warrant needed. Basically trunk, glove box that is locked is the only thing you can fight. You had an expired tag, your gonna pay the fine regardless, they may reduce it if you show it's registered but with a possession of alcohol ticket you may not get that lucky. If I was the judge no reduction in fine for either. Next time keep the alcohol in the trunk and don't drive with expired tags and all your problems would be solved.

MR. 200SX
01-18-2007, 03:22 PM
I had a citation for Underage drinking 5 days before my 21st B-day. The judge threw the case away :)

StupidBikerBoy
01-19-2007, 12:53 AM
They can search anything and everything in your car since they had probable cause (the alcohol). That includes the trunk and glovebox.

Without probable cause, they would have had to have your permission or a warrant.

Just pay it and learn from it. They could have really fucked the driver since you were sitting in the car.

SL65AMG
01-19-2007, 07:59 AM
They can search anything and everything in your car since they had probable cause (the alcohol). That includes the trunk and glovebox.

Without probable cause, they would have had to have your permission or a warrant.

Just pay it and learn from it. They could have really fucked the driver since you were sitting in the car.

i was the driver. lol
cop was cool though.... he could have taken me to jail and all that BS but he said that he would rather call my parents and have them come get me. all i gotta do is pay the fine. dont have to go to court if i dont wanna..... ill go to get the tag fee reduced..... but not this