PDA

View Full Version : GA Tech Auto Show 2007

GTScoob
01-15-2007, 05:35 PM
GA Tech Auto Show 2007 (http://www.gatechautoshow.com/)

Who's coming out? In past years you've had to be a Tech student, faculty, or alumni to show your car, not sure about it this year.

The engineer behind the PT Cruiser will be lecturing later in the afternoon and as always there will be a nice variety of cars from Tech grads (race cars, concepts, luxury cars, etc)

Kyle
01-15-2007, 05:49 PM
I am going.

LMAO engineer behind the PT cruiser. :lmfao: :gay: . I will not be attending the lecture needless to say. Whatta joke. What an engineering masterpiece. Such sexy curves.

bernard
01-15-2007, 07:30 PM
gotta see how far it is from Valdosta ga anyone know.

quickdodgeŽ
01-15-2007, 07:35 PM
About 5-6 hours north. Later, QD.

Kyle
01-15-2007, 07:56 PM
I just registered. I don't have any checks so I don't think GT will be receiving any money. Hell I am paying enough to the school already, why do they need any more.

Hopefully us imports can chill, otherwise I will feel out of place with all those nice cars.

Oh and I really hope that ugly ass primered civic comes out and that yellow tiburon with that horrific body kit and the paint that's flaking off makes it as well.

spoon91
01-15-2007, 08:27 PM
GA Tech Auto Show 2007 (http://www.gatechautoshow.com/)

Who's coming out? In past years you've had to be a Tech student, faculty, or alumni to show your car, not sure about it this year.

The engineer behind the PT Cruiser will be lecturing later in the afternoon and as always there will be a nice variety of cars from Tech grads (race cars, concepts, luxury cars, etc)
Hey GTScoob
Do You have to be a Tech Student/Faculty/Alumni so on and so on?
Because I do not and have not ever gone to Tech (I know You can Shoot Me)
But would Love to Show one or more of My Cars.
If You could let Me know I would Thank You very much.
Well take care Bro and I'll wait to hear from You.

GTScoob
01-15-2007, 08:30 PM
I dont know, this year in the registration box there is a checkbox for Tech Fan/Guest so I'm assuming they're letting in non-Tech students. Try to register and see what happens.

We're likely to roll in there with at least a dozen WRXatlanta cars, it happened the last 2 years.

spoon91
01-15-2007, 08:40 PM
I dont know, this year in the registration box there is a checkbox for Tech Fan/Guest so I'm assuming they're letting in non-Tech students. Try to register and see what happens.

We're likely to roll in there with at least a dozen WRXatlanta cars, it happened the last 2 years.
Thank alot Bud!!!

Footefan52
01-16-2007, 11:11 AM
Haha I wouldn't roll up in there with a Honda though. Ever if it is an awesome honda cause you'll more than likely be parking next to a Ferrari or something. I went last year and it was no place for a Honda in my opinion.

carbongs
01-16-2007, 05:21 PM
well, might have to check this one out

imbosile
01-17-2007, 10:47 AM
I'm pretty sure last year you had to have some kind of connection with Tech. I won't be bringing my car or anything this year, I would feel like a dumbass around Ford GT's, and Enzo's, and Bentley's. I'll be there to spectate though.

Kyle
01-17-2007, 11:22 AM
Pussy. I am doing it. I gotta rep deutschland bitch. Plus I probably have the best system. JP I don't know what kinda cars go there.

imbosile
01-17-2007, 11:31 AM
Pussy. I am doing it. I gotta rep deutschland bitch. Plus I probably have the best system. JP I don't know what kinda cars go there.

You won't have the best system [/pwnij], last year there was some pretty insane stuff.

Kyle
01-17-2007, 11:33 AM
Yeah I know. Mine blows. But it was pretty fucking awesome. MB Quart FTW. My next car I think I will fiberglass the trunk and do all mb quart speakers once again.

imbosile
01-17-2007, 11:34 AM
Yeah I know. Mine blows. But it was pretty fucking awesome. MB Quart FTW. My next car I think I will fiberglass the trunk and do all mb quart speakers once again.

yea i'm not saying it was bad, i really like it, it's "hella" clean

Kyle
01-17-2007, 11:36 AM
Hella FTW. I wish you saw it when it was all mb quart. It was so beautiful. The T1 does not flow well with my system. I think I am going to go bump that thread.

LG8
01-17-2007, 11:48 AM
I want to do this if it is open to the public.....I checked the link and there is a box for Gt fans.....I quess that means anyone can show there car..

00-3cl!p$3
01-17-2007, 09:01 PM
i need info when is the show at what time?

imbosile
01-17-2007, 09:03 PM
i need info when is the show at what time?

I'm guessing you have a 2000 Eclipse, what all is done to it?