PDA

View Full Version : Pit Bull in TX kills 10 yr old

Tarzanman
01-15-2007, 03:48 PM
http://www.woai.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=f9551f39-96c4-405a-aeb0-f9b4edc93cf4

Kelly
01-15-2007, 03:58 PM
Sad...

BiH1320
01-15-2007, 04:02 PM
Sad...

yeah it is..:(

thecrazyone
01-15-2007, 04:09 PM
o here we go.

The Ninja
01-15-2007, 04:30 PM
^^ what you mean? Sucks to hear stuff like this.

OneSlow5pt0
01-15-2007, 04:34 PM
im surpised they havent outlawed these damn dogs

~The_Duke~
01-15-2007, 04:53 PM
It is all how they are trained and brought though. I have seen some mean as fuck ones and I have seen some that are as playful as labs.

Ran
01-15-2007, 04:54 PM
^^ what you mean?
This...

Been a big debate for a while now.

~The_Duke~
01-15-2007, 04:55 PM
I dont have a problem with the dogs themselves I have a problem with the people that train them and bring them up to be fighting\killing machines...

Stormhammer
01-15-2007, 04:59 PM

I think California attempted it and tried like a mass genocide of it - and like with any dog its all in their upbringing

Hell I've met more poodles that were vicious and attacked me than any large size "guard" dog

thecrazyone
01-15-2007, 05:05 PM

these damn dogs??

my freind has 7 of them that live together and play with kids almost everyday.

theres two sides to every story...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmwaHMzgrKk&eurl=

and until u have seen the video Off The Chain, and actually owned a pit dont judge them.

OneSlow5pt0
01-15-2007, 05:10 PM
yea,ive seen nice ones too,but i just never trust them..it is a dog that was breed to fight,and it always will have that part in its mind.

thecrazyone
01-15-2007, 05:11 PM
and also i used to live in Houston and went to San Antonio pretty often, and it easy for me to tell you that were this probably happend was a very poor trashy area. which is why the dog was probably mean because its owners were probably some dumbass mexicans(no offense to anyone mexican.) but you know what i mean.

thecrazyone
01-15-2007, 05:14 PM
yea,ive seen nice ones too,but i just never trust them..it is a dog that was breed to fight,and it always will have that part in its mind.

actaully about 200 years ago every home in American owned pitbulls, it was "americas dog" the one kind of dog own. then they started fighting them in the 1850's and today its a billion dollar underground sport that has dog owners filing down there dogs teeth, giving them steroids, and killing them if they wont fight which gives all pits a bad rep.

thecrazyone
01-15-2007, 05:15 PM
just watch the video in my other post.

OneSlow5pt0
01-15-2007, 05:19 PM
yea,my uncle has one,uits pure breed blue pitbull,real pretty,and strong as hell,its just not my dog,i guess...its ur choice what kinda of dog u want..id rather have a Border collie

thecrazyone
01-15-2007, 05:20 PM
watch the trailor for this movie.

http://offthechain-movie.com/PreviewVWM.html

Stormhammer
01-15-2007, 05:30 PM
id rather have a Border collie

LLLOOOOOOOOFUCKINGLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :lmfao: :lmfao:

gtikid
01-15-2007, 05:30 PM
yea,my uncle has one,uits pure breed blue pitbull,real pretty,and strong as hell,its just not my dog,i guess...its ur choice what kinda of dog u want..id rather have a Border collie

Then let everyone have their choice and not call them "damn dogs"

Tarzanman
01-15-2007, 05:41 PM
I think that it is well documented that pit bulls are more prone to violent, life threatening behavior than other breeds. If they weren't then instead of arguing about pits, people would be having this argument about Great Danes, Mastiffs, Dobermans, or any number of breeds (all of which are physically larger than pits, by the way... but i've never heard of even one fatal Great Dane attack while i've heard of half-a-dozen pit attacks)

Saying a pit is no more prone to anger is akin like saying that the gangster/ex-convict/mafioso guy who lives down the street isn't threatening. ...Their problem isn't their behavior when they are in good moods.... the problem is how much damage they are prone to do when something sets them off.

The poor girl in the article would likely still be around if it were a more gentle breed of dog that she'd befriended. I've been snapped at by dogs before... and note of them ever went for my throat. from what i've heard here and there, pits exhibit a clear tendency to do so.

Wurm
01-15-2007, 05:42 PM
I love pits.......... if you are scared of a dog he is gonna bite you no matter what they do sense fear.

Sonny BonaHo
01-15-2007, 05:47 PM
mine loves small chidren but he settles for kibbles and bits:dunno:

Tarzanman
01-15-2007, 05:58 PM
I love pits.......... if you are scared of a dog he is gonna bite you no matter what they do sense fear.

Really. I'd like to see a chihuahua or a poodle try to kill me in anger. I"m quite sure than an upset pit could kill me with relative ease

OneSlow5pt0
01-15-2007, 06:04 PM
great danes are very nice,and need alot of care,they cant live outside,ether...my uncle has two..now he has only 1

koukis14
01-15-2007, 08:05 PM
kill the owners

The Ninja
01-15-2007, 08:10 PM
I think you should have to have a special kind of license to own pits. Making sure you were educated on how to bring them up and what not.

The Golden Child
01-15-2007, 08:11 PM
hate the people not the breed ..

~The_Duke~
01-15-2007, 08:12 PM
Really. I'd like to see a chihuahua or a poodle try to kill me in anger. I"m quite sure than an upset pit could kill me with relative ease

well then dont piss it off, and dont stay in an area with one that has been trained poorly...

Greddypacked
01-15-2007, 10:20 PM
F.ck Pitbulls, dumb as. dawgs in my book. I've owned German Shepards, Labradors, and several over 100lbs dogs that would have licked that girl after she saved it. Damn pit bulls are killer dogs, i dont care if some people like them, they would attack there own owners if they got mad. Shoot that damn dog.

~The_Duke~
01-15-2007, 10:23 PM
ummm...that is because they were trained and brought incorrectly...I have seen labs and shepards like what you have discribed also...

Greddypacked
01-15-2007, 10:27 PM
Yea but how many pitbull killings or attacks do you hear about. German Shepards are great dogs, obviously why Cops and federal agents use them not no damn Pit. It might get mad at the cops and charge for there neck lol.

thecrazyone
01-15-2007, 10:57 PM
F.ck Pitbulls, dumb as. dawgs in my book. I've owned German Shepards, Labradors, and several over 100lbs dogs that would have licked that girl after she saved it. Damn pit bulls are killer dogs, i dont care if some people like them, they would attack there own owners if they got mad. Shoot that damn dog.

u r so ignorant. and if haven't seen police dogs in action(german sheps), once they start biting the criminals they usually go on to bite the cops because they get confused and are so riled up.

my freind owns 7 its that all live in the same yard running around freely, and have kids coming in and out all day playing with them.

pitbulls love humans, its truely in the raising of the animal, when they are well socialized and trained there great dogs.

when they get ignored and underfed and chained up like a slave, yea its gonna bite people, its only looking ut for itself because it doesnt know what love from a human is.

watch the two short videos i posted on the first page, and quit ur stereotyping, i can show u 20 dif pits of friend and people i know and they are all family dogs.

The Green Monster
01-15-2007, 11:20 PM
i think it's funny people get pissed that an animal kills a kid...yet there are pedophile rapists and shit that do this everyday, but no one seems to try and ban them or make threads like this

i have a pit and she's the best dog i've ever owned...out of my west highland terrier, shnauzer (spelling), rottweiler, chocolate lab, and chow

by the far the most loving and loyal dog ever

most people in here are just too ignorant or have never owned one...i guess which only enhances their ignorance. but that's human nature. nas said it best kinda

"man fears what he can't understand, hates what he can't conquer"

koukis14
01-15-2007, 11:53 PM
I agree you should need a special license. Oh and I think I mentioned this before. KILL THE OWNERS. Im not joking. What is the difference between getting drunk and hitting a car head on and killing a child in the car. Or raising an animal to kill anything that gets to close to it. I would like to watch the owners of these dogs take thier last breath.

The Green Monster
01-15-2007, 11:54 PM
seroiusly...the sad part is that the humans know the difference between right and wrong and make that decision consciously

gtikid
01-16-2007, 12:12 AM
Yea but how many pitbull killings or attacks do you hear about. German Shepards are great dogs, obviously why Cops and federal agents use them not no damn Pit. It might get mad at the cops and charge for there neck lol.

You are an idiot. Watch the vids that were posted on page 1 of this thread. 3 Pitbull killings a year while thousands more are caused by parents killing their children and other stupid shit. The FBI/CIA have said that their best drug sniffing dog was a Pit. Pits have saved peoples live's too, but you don't see that on the news do you? No, why? Because of the images that these animals already have and the people want us to have of them :slap:

ahmonrah
01-16-2007, 05:53 AM
my neighbor has one, his ass always let her run outt instead of a leash to use the bathroom, even while kids are out playing. his pits a white/brown female with a red nose. that dog is silly as fuck....extremely playful....but i told him with a smirk on my face, that it would be best to keep her chained, cause if i see her out and she bite one of the kids i'll have to shoot her. he's tried to make her agressive, i seen him trying to train her when he first got her...he aint know what he was doing, and she's goofy as hell by personality anyway, so he gave up thank god, and let her simply grow up and play.

he got pissed, but didnt argue and now he lets her out between 3-5 am. i offered to give him a tiedown, but he refused......oh well.

The Ren
01-16-2007, 06:10 AM
This discussion continues to baffle me.. Why do you think you dont hear about a golden retriever, chocolate lab,German Shepard or chihuahua bites/maulings on the news? Cause they dont sell.. they dont make people watch the news or buy the papers.. In the 6 years of working at a vet.. I have seen less pitbull bites then anything... Yesterday we had a german shepard pup (6 months old) lunge at the doctor and has to use a rabies pole on it.... few months ago had a lady bring in a chocolate lab to be euthanized cause it was SO aggressive it bit her 6 year old and her. There is a lady who has been trapped in her house before because her chesapeak bay retriever has cornered her IN HER OWN HOUSE.. Its not JUST a pitbull.. its any breed of dog..

LS2ner
01-16-2007, 06:31 AM
Great danes are gentle loving dogs?! We kept my uncles Great dane while he was on his honey moon, and it had to be kept in a seperate cage because it was trying to attack our dogs. Well, one day my dad goes to let him out to run, while its walking by my dad reaches out to pet it and it attacked him. He had to get 27 stitches in his right arm and 10 in his left. Not 3 days after that, my grandmother was placing his food in the cage and he bite her. She had to get 16 stitches. When my uncle got back he gave the dog away to a guy in a more rural area where the dog could run around and stuff. 3 weeks later it attacked someone and put them in the hospital for serious injuries. After that the Great Dane was out down.

I love pits. I agree with everyone that has sense. Its the breeder not the breed.

The Ren
01-16-2007, 06:43 AM
^ Great danes at most vets offices have an "agressive/will bite" alert on their charts.. Most of them will bite your head off...

Tarzanman
01-16-2007, 08:07 AM
If these dogs want to get all riled up and be like this,
http://on9now.com/dpics/killerdog.jpg,
Then maybe this
http://www.bentbay.dk/dog_killer.jpg
might make them think twice!

Free the dogs! Chain the Humans!

Tiff-O-Bitties
01-16-2007, 09:37 AM
That's messed up.. The guy didn't even apologize. The dog should be put down along with the owner.

Greddypacked
01-16-2007, 02:27 PM
News, the paper regardless. More stats show Pits being the aggressor probably over any dog.

devin
01-16-2007, 02:34 PM
News, the paper regardless. More stats show Pits being the aggressor probably over any dog.

thats because it makes a better story to say a "pit bull" attacked someone, when actually it probably a mix of some sort.

Greddypacked
01-16-2007, 02:41 PM
N/m no need to argue.

soul
01-16-2007, 03:16 PM
american bulldogs will fuck up people just as bad as pits

Killer
01-16-2007, 04:15 PM
... i'd love to train my pit to kill people that judge it as a killer... what's the fun in being called something your not right???

i've got the most beautiful pit i've ever seen, he's five months now, and the absolute only time the dog growls or barks or bites is when u play with him.. he's not aggressive at all. and won't be.. it's all in the up bringing...

but i honestly do wish it would rip some limbs off some of u retards that have built up animosity over a dog because idiot people breed them to be aggressive.... they can be breed to be un aggressive.. just the world hasn't tried that yet...

Killer
01-16-2007, 04:35 PM
My dog said all u haters could lick his balls...

bitches...

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b132/kvb1085/lyricsack.jpg

Kelly
01-16-2007, 04:36 PM
Ew, that's my son... I don't wanna see that!

:lmfao: