PDA

View Full Version : Attn: IA

The Yousef
01-15-2007, 02:59 PM
I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your thoughts and prayers...you people are like my second family (granted a dysfunctional, incest ridden family)...i showed my father the threads and the texts he said "God bless and thanks"...it really meant a lot to him...

he's doing a lot better...the pain from the surgery is finally settling in but he is now able to walk (albeit for a short distance) and they took the IV, catheters, and all the other miscellenous plumbing out of him...i don't know when we can take him home (apparently the doctors are off today :thinking: )...but hopefully soon....

sorry i haven't been on in the last few days but i had a lot on my mind and no offense IA wasn't a priority.... :lmao:

Thanks again,

The Yousef

btw:

the nurses at Kennestone are hot....especially the one in the cardiac catheter floor (half egyptian half syrian :boobies: )...:bump:

~The_Duke~
01-15-2007, 03:01 PM
lol

Glad everything is going better for your dad and family

Did yousef get some in the hosiptal?

The Youngn
01-15-2007, 03:03 PM
its good to have u back and good to know that ur dad's doing good brown man....NOW GO WHORE THE PMS FORUM!!!

STI LOVER
01-15-2007, 03:04 PM
glad to hear ur dad is doing good man.

Mr_Mischif
01-15-2007, 03:05 PM
lol

Glad everything is going better for your dad and family

Did yousef get some in the hosiptal?

I doubt it; the convo would've went like this:

Yousef: Give me some or I'll blow this hospital up!
Nurse: But your dad is in this hospital...
Yousef:...ummm...IA OWNZ JOU!!

Hiro
01-15-2007, 03:07 PM
^^^ HAHAHAHAHHA

The Yousef
01-15-2007, 03:22 PM
I doubt it; the convo would've went like this:

Yousef: Give me some or I'll blow this hospital up!
Nurse: But your dad is in this hospital...
Yousef:...ummm...IA OWNZ JOU!!

it went exactly like that!

how did you know?

The Yousef
01-15-2007, 03:23 PM
....NOW GO WHORE THE PMS FORUM!!!
yes sir!

Sammich
01-15-2007, 03:45 PM
glad to hear he's doing good

HvyArms
01-15-2007, 03:46 PM
alhamdulillah:goodjob:

Brett
01-15-2007, 06:20 PM
I have told you a hundred times when it was other things, Your true friends are here for ya 24/7 brotha. Thanks for keeping me updated as he was going through surgery

quickdodgeŽ
01-15-2007, 07:03 PM
sorry i haven't been on in the last few days

Well the hail are you apologizing? Later, QD.

blackboi50
01-15-2007, 07:06 PM
I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your thoughts and prayers...you people are like my second family (granted a dysfunctional, incest ridden family)...i showed my father the threads and the texts he said "God bless and thanks"...it really meant a lot to him...

he's doing a lot better...the pain from the surgery is finally settling in but he is now able to walk (albeit for a short distance) and they took the IV, catheters, and all the other miscellenous plumbing out of him...i don't know when we can take him home (apparently the doctors are off today :thinking: )...but hopefully soon....

sorry i haven't been on in the last few days but i had a lot on my mind and no offense IA wasn't a priority.... :lmao:

Thanks again,

The Yousef

btw:

the nurses at Kennestone are hot....especially the one in the cardiac catheter floor (half egyptian half syrian :boobies: )...:bump:

glad to hear hes doing better........will continue praying for him!!!!!!.....1

quickdodgeŽ
01-15-2007, 07:08 PM

Proof would be nice, sir. Later, QD.

The Ren
01-15-2007, 07:14 PM
Glad to hear your dad is doing better :D

Leisa
01-15-2007, 07:42 PM
Yousef my friend, I am so glad that your father has done/is doing so well... Thanks for keeping us updated... we love ya!

drupason
01-15-2007, 07:58 PM
good to hear everything went good! We'll hope for a speedy recovery!

The Golden Child
01-15-2007, 08:06 PM
glad to hear your dads doing good yousefina ..

no whats the next building you hitting ??

The Yousef
01-15-2007, 10:23 PM
I have told you a hundred times when it was other things, Your true friends are here for ya 24/7 brotha. Thanks for keeping me updated as he was going through surgery

yeah i really appreciate the 8 text messages a day from you... :lmao:

but it really shows you care and that you're secretly in love with me (fag)....

it makes almost not want to kill you slowly....:yes:

and thanks again everyone!:D

2.0civic
01-15-2007, 10:28 PM
GLAD TO SEE SHIT GETTING BETTER FOR YOU MAN. I KNOW IT DOESNT MEAN MUCH COMING FROM SOMEONE YOU DONT KNOW PERSONALLY BUT I HOPE EVERYTHING GOES WELL FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

The Yousef
01-15-2007, 11:03 PM
GLAD TO SEE SHIT GETTING BETTER FOR YOU MAN. I KNOW IT DOESNT MEAN MUCH COMING FROM SOMEONE YOU DONT KNOW PERSONALLY BUT I HOPE EVERYTHING GOES WELL FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

thanks dude... :)

Hulud
01-15-2007, 11:04 PM
glad to hear hes doin better!

Brett
01-16-2007, 06:17 AM
yeah i really appreciate the 8 text messages a day from you... :lmao:

but it really shows you care and that you're secretly in love with me (fag)....

it makes almost not want to kill you slowly....:yes:

and thanks again everyone!:D

Well next time I wont send any!! :lmfao:

Flip
01-16-2007, 06:31 AM
So glad things are coming out so well for your dad!! I know the whole thing has been hard on you too... Be strong man :). Moes FTW!!! :-D

The Yousef
01-16-2007, 07:33 AM
. Moes FTW!!! :-D

...indeed

especially when it's for free... :lmao: