PDA

View Full Version : Raced a Cop this weekend and got away.

HvyArms
01-15-2007, 11:06 AM
That is all:D

Brett
01-15-2007, 11:07 AM
Who won?

Sammich
01-15-2007, 11:08 AM
only cuz he's white...racise

PhAtBoYMr2
I'm calling the police.

Ran
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/Nismosis/asplode.png

Repost Squintz
01-15-2007, 11:09 AM
u raced on need for speed most wanted or something didnt ya?

Brett
01-15-2007, 11:09 AM
only cuz he's white...racise

Ya know what they say

HvyArms
01-15-2007, 11:10 AM
u raced on need for speed most wanted or something didnt ya?

EXCISELY LIRL

TeeJay
01-15-2007, 11:11 AM
Ya know what they say
:rolleyes:

HvyArms
01-15-2007, 11:12 AM
Who won?

Well, I realized about 15 minutes into it that umm...I was racing and he was chasing. So I got away, so I won? He never hit his lights, plus he was egging me on. So...I dunno. It was a dumbass move on my part, but I wanted to see what would happen.

Sammich
01-15-2007, 11:13 AM
my wiggas

The Ninja
01-15-2007, 11:15 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/Nismosis/asplode.png
:lmfao:

HvyArms
01-15-2007, 02:35 PM
I cant see the pic.

2.0civic
01-15-2007, 02:43 PM
Well, I realized about 15 minutes into it that umm...I was racing and he was chasing. So I got away, so I won? He never hit his lights, plus he was egging me on. So...I dunno. It was a dumbass move on my part, but I wanted to see what would happen.

bolded part is all this thread needed to say....

Why are all of your threads about gay shit involving cops that you bring on yourself??

Example: i was smoking crack at a red light, a cop rolled up and arrested me. Why did he do this?

I just dont understand why you think you are cool for doing dumb shit like that :thinking:

TIGERJC
01-15-2007, 02:51 PM
Is this the idiot that rode around with a swedish tag and wonder why the popo kept on pulling him over for it?? If thats him, get castrated now, so that you don't release your dumb genes on humanity

2.0civic
01-15-2007, 02:53 PM
Is this the idiot that rode around with a swedish tag and wonder why the popo kept on pulling him over for it?? If thats him, get castrated now, so that you don't release your dumb genes on humanity

yes it is...

STI LOVER
01-15-2007, 02:56 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: .

HvyArms
01-15-2007, 02:56 PM

Are you that fat ass bald dude who was hovering near the back of my car at the V meet saying "Uh duh this must be that Swedish guy, look at his plates. Always posting about cops"? If so, grow a dick. If not, eat one.

HvyArms
01-15-2007, 03:01 PM
bolded part is all this thread needed to say....

Why are all of your threads about gay shit involving cops that you bring on yourself??

Example: i was smoking crack at a red light, a cop rolled up and arrested me. Why did he do this?

I just dont understand why you think you are cool for doing dumb shit like that :thinking:

Two corrections,
1: I don't get arrested by beat cops. Never have, and wont.
2: I don't think anything I post on IA makes me "cool". I'm really not concerned with how cool people on IA think, or dont think I am.

Quick question, whats gay about the cops? You lost me.
Racing a cop is a homosexual act? Mmm, I could pick this apart all day, instead I'll just say this "BITCH IM FROM COMPTON OKAY, WE FUCK WITH COPS". You're from EastBumblefuk, you take pix of your IA name on webcam and use it as a sig.

My point: We all gotta get our kicks somehow. You dont wanna read about me racing cops, I dont wanna see ya dumbass holding that slip of paper. But hey, you're a moderator, I dont have say so.

~The_Duke~
01-15-2007, 03:03 PM
Bitch dont make fun of people from bumblefuck...

2.0civic
01-15-2007, 03:06 PM
Two corrections,
1: I don't get arrested by beat cops. Never have, and wont.
2: I don't think anything I post on IA makes me "cool". I'm really not concerned with how cool people on IA think, or dont think I am.

Quick question, whats gay about the cops? You lost me.
Racing a cop is a homosexual act? Mmm, I could pick this apart all day, instead I'll just say this "BITCH IM FROM COMPTON OKAY, WE FUCK WITH COPS". You're from EastBumblefuk, you take pix of your IA name on webcam and use it as a sig.

My point: We all gotta get our kicks somehow. You dont wanna read about me racing cops, I dont wanna see ya dumbass holding that slip of paper. But hey, you're a moderator, I dont have say so.

To make sure you can read(you are obviously a dumbass so illiteracy isnt too far behind) i bolded some things.

The arresting thing was just to make a point on how rediculously stupid your posts are. You obviously post it here for some reason but guess what? Nobody gives a fuck that you "raced a cop". He should have shot your ass.

Third is for ATLEAST THE 50TH FUCKING TIME, the sig is not me. Thanks for that being the only crack you could come up with...try again:goodjob:

TIGERJC
01-15-2007, 03:07 PM
Are you that fat ass bald dude who was hovering near the back of my car at the V meet saying "Uh duh this must be that Swedish guy, look at his plates. Always posting about cops"? If so, grow a dick. If not, eat one.
:no: wasnt me u dumbass, how is it possible for you to be that dumb? :???:

HvyArms
01-15-2007, 03:13 PM
Bitch dont make fun of people from bumblefuck...

oh shi..Im sorry:(

2.0civic
01-15-2007, 03:20 PM
:no: wasnt me u dumbass, how is it possible for you to be that dumb? :???:

only bald guy i know on IA is thinkfast....if youre talking about him, youre barking up the wrong tree

HvyArms
01-15-2007, 03:29 PM
To make sure you can read(you are obviously a dumbass so illiteracy isnt too far behind) i bolded some things.

The arresting thing was just to make a point on how rediculously stupid your posts are. You obviously post it here for some reason but guess what? Nobody gives a fuck that you "raced a cop". He should have shot your ass.

Third is for ATLEAST THE 50TH FUCKING TIME, the sig is not me. Thanks for that being the only crack you could come up with...try again:goodjob:

Follow me now, 23 replies and 130+ views. Someone gives a little bit of a fuck, no?

You've never told me it wasn't you in the pic. Sorry I assumed, I mean...you're a man...there's a man in your sig holding a slip of paper with your name on it. Mmm

HvyArms
01-15-2007, 03:32 PM
only bald guy i know on IA is thinkfast....if youre talking about him, youre barking up the wrong tree

I dont think Ricks a bitch, he'd ask me to my face. Not mumble around like a stunt, whispering to the guy who's holding his dick for him.

For the record, MY TAGS ARE STILL SWEDISH, AND I RACED A COP.

Dont like it huh? Then stop reading it, and stop wasting your energy responding to something you hate so much. Hate hate hate

2.0civic
01-15-2007, 04:38 PM
Follow me now, 23 replies and 130+ views. Someone gives a little bit of a fuck, no?

You've never told me it wasn't you in the pic. Sorry I assumed, I mean...you're a man...there's a man in your sig holding a slip of paper with your name on it. Mmm

the only erason theres so many veiws is cause people want to see WTF you are complaining about now

Ran
01-15-2007, 04:45 PM
Holy crap...

Thread Progression
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/Nismosis/Tree.gif

Darling Nikki
01-15-2007, 05:52 PM
w0w

Blitanicle99
01-15-2007, 05:54 PM
Holly crap you ran from cops? What a badass yall.
He must work out.:screwy:

ahmonrah
01-15-2007, 06:02 PM
Holy crap...

Thread Progression
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/Nismosis/Tree.gif:lmfao:
that's some funny shit !

ahmonrah
01-15-2007, 06:07 PM
hey man(hvyarms).
racing a cop...eating habeneros.....VOLUNTEERING to be stun gunned........VOLUNTEERING to ride a tazer for 5 seconds.... doing 100mph+, letting go of the steering wheel.....we all get our rush in different ways.

*sidebar*
so....i was listening to a couple more snippets from ya girls album. wher (besides online) can the album be bought from? 'cause i think imma have to check it.

Ltdnismorace
01-15-2007, 08:35 PM
i now have a new hero.

StupidBikerBoy
01-15-2007, 08:41 PM
LOL

Not smart. Can't say I haven't done the same, but yeah, not so smart.:lmfao:

quickdodgeŽ
01-15-2007, 08:42 PM
"BITCH IM FROM COMPTON

Compton where the gangstas dwell
'Cause I'm QD, the muthafucking E-thug
causing propaganda
When I'm on the Net, I demand a
Little bit of time to express myself
From thread to thread, kicking the facts and it's like that

Later, QD.

Ltdnismorace
01-15-2007, 08:44 PM
word up GEE dawg

ahmonrah
01-15-2007, 09:02 PM
darling nikki..........

ahmonrah
01-15-2007, 09:03 PM
LOL

Not smart. Can't say I haven't done the same, but yeah, not so smart.:lmfao:our up on 2. I KNOW YOU'VE OUTRAN THE COPS!! can't wait til i get one.

StupidBikerBoy
01-15-2007, 09:19 PM
our up on 2. I KNOW YOU'VE OUTRAN THE COPS!! can't wait til i get one.

LOL, yeah I've got stories, but I plead tha fif cause I'll get the shit bashed out of me:D

HvyArms
01-16-2007, 09:01 AM
hey man(hvyarms).
racing a cop...eating habeneros.....VOLUNTEERING to be stun gunned........VOLUNTEERING to ride a tazer for 5 seconds.... doing 100mph+, letting go of the steering wheel.....we all get our rush in different ways.

*sidebar*
so....i was listening to a couple more snippets from ya girls album. wher (besides online) can the album be bought from? 'cause i think imma have to check it.

I know for sure it's at EarWax (you know where that is?). But you should be able to find it at FYE too.

HvyArms
01-16-2007, 09:04 AM
LOL

Not smart. Can't say I haven't done the same, but yeah, not so smart.:lmfao:

SO IM NOT THE ONLY ONE, man thank God. Fools act like they wanna lynch me for racing the cops. Sheesh.

What up QD

ahmonrah
01-16-2007, 12:53 PM
I know for sure it's at EarWax (you know where that is?). But you should be able to find it at FYE too.yessir!! i'm actually diggin some of the tracks....it not typical radio fodder.

HvyArms
01-16-2007, 01:32 PM
yessir!! i'm actually diggin some of the tracks....it not typical radio fodder.

Which do you like?
Nah it's not typical, but then neither is she. She's always happy to hear that people are excepting of her work, we went through a period where she couldnt get any press and she just wasn't sure what the response would be once the album was released. But it's been nothing but good looks since. Pick it up if you get a chance.

quickdodgeŽ
01-16-2007, 04:03 PM
What up QD

West up. Later, QD.

jimmya109
01-16-2007, 05:34 PM
so u raced a cop :rolleyes: .....

hey does evreone smell that BS cause i do :lmfao:

ahmonrah
01-16-2007, 06:57 PM
Which do you like?
Nah it's not typical, but then neither is she. She's always happy to hear that people are excepting of her work, we went through a period where she couldnt get any press and she just wasn't sure what the response would be once the album was released. But it's been nothing but good looks since. Pick it up if you get a chance.

5. Do I

1. Dream

i'm sure there's more but those are ones that i liked so far that i've listened to as far as the snippets go.

HvyArms
01-24-2007, 10:12 AM
5. Do I

1. Dream

i'm sure there's more but those are ones that i liked so far that i've listened to as far as the snippets go.

Yeah man, Do I is my favorite. I love crush too, because it's about me. Yaaay