PDA

View Full Version : Bush on 60mins last night...

4dmin
01-15-2007, 08:55 AM
who saw that shit... i caught the last 1/2 of the interview when they were sitting down.

did anyone else die laughing when he finally admitted there was NO WMDs in Iraq? bush was like "i was surprised there was none..." bahhhhhh i'm like WTF!!! and this guy is running our country :lmao:

if you missed it try to google/youtube it... worth watching.

DeutscheBAG!
01-15-2007, 09:00 AM
did anyone else die laughing when he finally admitted there was NO WMDs in Iraq? bush was like "i was surprised there was none..." bahhhhhh i'm like WTF!!! and this guy is running our country :lmao:

waiting for Brett to come in here to defend his homeboy.... :yes:

Hulud
01-15-2007, 09:04 AM
LOLOL

Brett
01-15-2007, 09:11 AM
I think whoever hid Jimmy Hoffa hid the WMD's as well to make Bush look bad :lmfao:

I wont defend him Paul, he is on his own with this one...LOL

Hulud
01-15-2007, 09:11 AM
I think whoever hid Jimmy Hoffa hid the WMD's as well to make Bush look bad :lmfao:
LOLOL

that is definetly the most logical answer :lmao:

Brett
01-15-2007, 09:12 AM
LOLOL

that is definetly the most logical answer :lmao:

Its a conspiracy!! hahahahaha

Hulud
01-15-2007, 09:13 AM
Its a conspiracy!! hahahahaha
HAHAHAHA you know it!

Hulud
01-15-2007, 09:15 AM
It was all a ploy to get Bush :lmfao:
blame the damn liberals!

they got the mob to move them!

Brett
01-15-2007, 09:17 AM
Now we know what the mob is really moving in all those Garbage trucks that they own!! lol

Hulud
01-15-2007, 09:37 AM
Now we know what the mob is really moving in all those Garbage trucks that they own!! lol
:lmfao: moving WMDs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brett
01-15-2007, 09:41 AM
See now you are seeing the big picture

Kelly
01-15-2007, 09:43 AM
I'm a big Bush supporter too but... dayum... :no:

Hulud
See now you are seeing the big picture
its all makin sense, why did i ever doubt him :???:

Brett
Well in all reality, he is to blame cause he is the HNIC!! But he was going by information supplied to him, so it was a cluster fuck all the way around

civic95
01-15-2007, 09:46 AM
Again, if you had a commitee of people telling you there are WMD's that's all you have to go on. Lets not forget the president has a group of advisers, who obtain information from the CIA, and other organizations. He doesn't know a damn thing unless someone tells him something. He is briefed daily on 100's of subjects. There is no way for him to know everything about everything. It's not possible.

Secondly, all Saddam had to do was let the UN in to do the inspections. He refused. For over A DECADE. If your innocent prove it. Other wise suffer the consequences. In his case that's being hanged. He deserved it, and much more. Having no WMD's doesn't make him a innocent, civil human being. He tortured, and ordered the murder of thousands of people. He did not even deserve to own an animal, much less be the leader of a nation.

4dmin
01-15-2007, 10:03 AM
Again, if you had a commitee of people telling you there are WMD's that's all you have to go on. Lets not forget the president has a group of advisers, who obtain information from the CIA, and other organizations. He doesn't know a damn thing unless someone tells him something. He is briefed daily on 100's of subjects. There is no way for him to know everything about everything. It's not possible.

Secondly, all Saddam had to do was let the UN in to do the inspections. He refused. For over A DECADE. If your innocent prove it. Other wise suffer the consequences. In his case that's being hanged. He deserved it, and much more. Having no WMD's doesn't make him a innocent, civil human being. He tortured, and ordered the murder of thousands of people. He did not even deserve to own an animal, much less be the leader of a nation.

no Saddam got what was coming to him but the WMD excuse to jump us into a war isn't right either... i think those who gave these false claims should be held accountable b/c now we are in a war we can't win over poor decisions/intelligence.

HEATON
01-15-2007, 10:37 AM
:lmfao: moving WMDs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is possible to move around a "WMD". Not trying to defend him, just bc he is my boss. I look at it as if, if we didn't invade after 9/11. More people would give him shit, then they are now. It still comes down to the fact, he is the fall guy, since he is President. No matter what, he alone can not send troops into any location longer then 60 days (I may be off by 30 or so) without approval of Congress..

Hulud
01-15-2007, 10:41 AM
It is possible to move around a "WMD". Not trying to defend him, just bc he is my boss.
i know its possible, we were just joking around

I look at it as if, if we didn't invade after 9/11. More people would give him shit, then they are now. It still comes down to the fact, he is the fall guy, since he is President. No matter what, he alone can not send troops into any location longer then 60 days (I may be off by 30 or so) without approval of Congress..
no i think people would have given him less shit if he would have actually caught who was RESPONSIBLE for 9/11 first then he could have gone to finish what daddy started. its just funny this "war on terror" i mean he pulled most troops away from the "mastermind" of 9/11 to go fight a war that wasnt a TOP PRIORITY. but thats just me, call me crazy :rolleyes:

HEATON
01-15-2007, 10:59 AM
i no i think people would have given him less shit if he would have actually caught who was RESPONSIBLE for 9/11 first then he could have gone to finish what daddy started. its just funny this "war on terror" i mean he pulled most troops away from the "mastermind" of 9/11 to go fight a war that wasnt a TOP PRIORITY. but thats just me, call me crazy :rolleyes:

Well, if you are refferring to Osama, as the mastermind (I guess that's what ur talkin about, right?) and the fact he is mostly known to be in the Afghanistan/Pakistand area right? Without sayin too much, I KNOW that is still a big priority, and we really havent moved away from that, hardly at all. Its more like, more troops have been added to Iraq, but the ones dealing with the original situation are more along of the lines "Quality not Quanity" type.
I jus got done with 2 years of moving troops to those regions. Wished I could say more, but I kinda can't.

Hulud
01-15-2007, 11:05 AM
Well, if you are refferring to Osama, as the mastermind (I guess that's what ur talkin about, right?)
yea cause thats what we've been told

and the fact he is mostly known to be in the Afghanistan/Pakistand area right? Without sayin too much, I KNOW that is still a big priority, and we really havent moved away from that, hardly at all. Its more like, more troops have been added to Iraq,
yea but instead of puttin them in iraq why not afganistan/paki?

but the ones dealing with the original situation are more along of the lines "Quality not Quanity" type.
yea but when it comes to cave searching it would have been better (IMO) to have a little more quantity than we have had, it would make it faster to search through there

I jus got done with 2 years of moving troops to those regions. Wished I could say more, but I kinda can't.
i understand that

Tarzanman
01-15-2007, 06:32 PM
Putting troops into pakistan would likely start world war 3. Besides the fact that they are an ALLY of sorts (UN and everything).... they are a nuclear state. Other countries in the region (probably most except for India and Bangladesh) would put us on their shit list for messing with them.

The main reason people faulted the US for going into Iraq was because we pretty much invented an imaginary reason to do so and the rest of the world saw our bullsh*t for what it was. Saddam didn't have any friends in the Gulf. The countries that didn't hate him (Kuwait, for obvious reasons) had a strong dislike and distrust for him (Iran, Saudi Arabia, etc).

~The_Duke~
01-15-2007, 06:47 PM
I think that the UN did some much dicking around with the 'inspections' that it gave them time to either hide them or sell them. I mean come 3 months in advance...that is enough time to build a whole new building to put them in. He also prolly sold the tech that they did have to Iran...

ahmonrah
01-15-2007, 06:47 PM
and yet no one wanted to impeach the bastard......
clinton got some hea and nearly got impeached........
you can run a country into the ground and be ok........

4dmin
01-15-2007, 07:50 PM
^ LOL

HEATON
01-15-2007, 09:16 PM
and yet no one wanted to impeach the bastard......
clinton got some hea and nearly got impeached........
you can run a country into the ground and be ok........

Jus curious what grounds would he be impeached on? Seriously though legally speaking.
Clinton DID get impeached, only 2nd Pres to do so......
Impeachment doesn't mean kicked out.......

C22H19N3O4
01-15-2007, 10:13 PM
Jus curious what grounds would he be impeached on? Seriously though legally speaking.

Articles of Impeachment

of

President George W. Bush

and

Vice President Richard B. Cheney,
Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice,
Secretary of Defense Donald H. Rumsfeld, and
Attorney General Alberto Gonzales

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors. - - ARTICLE II, SECTION 4 OF THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

President George W. Bush, Vice President Richard B. Cheney, Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, Secretary of Defense Donald H. Rumsfeld, and Attorney General Alberto Gonzales have committed violations and subversions of the Constitution of the United States of America in an attempt to carry out with impunity crimes against peace and humanity and war crimes and deprivations of the civil rights of the people of the United States and other nations, by assuming powers of an imperial executive unaccountable to law and usurping powers of the Congress, the Judiciary and those reserved to the people of the United States, by the following acts:

1) Seizing power to wage wars of aggression in defiance of the U.S. Constitution, the U.N. Charter and the rule of law; carrying out a massive assault on and occupation of Iraq, a country that was not threatening the United States, resulting in the death and maiming of over one hundred thousand Iraqis, and thousands of U.S. G.I.s.

2) Lying to the people of the U.S., to Congress, and to the U.N., providing false and deceptive rationales for war.

3) Authorizing, ordering and condoning direct attacks on civilians, civilian facilities and locations where civilian casualties were unavoidable.

4) Instituting a secret and illegal wiretapping and spying operation against the people of the United States through the National Security Agency.

5) Threatening the independence and sovereignty of Iraq by belligerently changing its government by force and assaulting Iraq in a war of aggression.

6) Authorizing, ordering and condoning assassinations, summary executions, kidnappings, secret and other illegal detentions of individuals, torture and physical and psychological coercion of prisoners to obtain false statements concerning acts and intentions of governments and individuals and violating within the United States, and by authorizing U.S. forces and agents elsewhere, the rights of individuals under the First, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth and Eighth Amendments to the Constitution of the United States, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, and the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights.

7) Making, ordering and condoning false statements and propaganda about the conduct of foreign governments and individuals and acts by U.S. government personnel; manipulating the media and foreign governments with false information; concealing information vital to public discussion and informed judgment concerning acts, intentions and possession, or efforts to obtain weapons of mass destruction in order to falsely create a climate of fear and destroy opposition to U.S. wars of aggression and first strike attacks.

8) Violations and subversions of the Charter of the United Nations and international law, both a part of the "Supreme Law of the land" under Article VI, paragraph 2, of the Constitution, in an attempt to commit with impunity crimes against peace and humanity and war crimes in wars and threats of aggression against Afghanistan, Iraq and others and usurping powers of the United Nations and the peoples of its nations by bribery, coercion and other corrupt acts and by rejecting treaties, committing treaty violations, and frustrating compliance with treaties in order to destroy any means by which international law and institutions can prevent, affect, or adjudicate the exercise of U.S. military and economic power against the international community.

9) Acting to strip United States citizens of their constitutional and human rights, ordering indefinite detention of citizens, without access to counsel, without charge, and without opportunity to appear before a civil judicial officer to challenge the detention, based solely on the discretionary designation by the Executive of a citizen as an "enemy combatant."

10) Ordering indefinite detention of non-citizens in the United States and elsewhere, and without charge, at the discretionary designation of the Attorney General or the Secretary of Defense.

11) Ordering and authorizing the Attorney General to override judicial orders of release of detainees under INS jurisdiction, even where the judicial officer after full hearing determines a detainee is wrongfully held by the government.

12) Authorizing secret military tribunals and summary execution of persons who are not citizens who are designated solely at the discretion of the Executive who acts as indicting official, prosecutor and as the only avenue of appellate relief.

13) Refusing to provide public disclosure of the identities and locations of persons who have been arrested, detained and imprisoned by the U.S. government in the United States, including in response to Congressional inquiry.

14) Use of secret arrests of persons within the United States and elsewhere and denial of the right to public trials.

15) Authorizing the monitoring of confidential attorney-client privileged communications by the government, even in the absence of a court order and even where an incarcerated person has not been charged with a crime.

16) Ordering and authorizing the seizure of assets of persons in the United States, prior to hearing or trial, for lawful or innocent association with any entity that at the discretionary designation of the Executive has been deemed "terrorist."

17) Engaging in criminal neglect in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, depriving thousands of people in Louisiana, Mississippi and other Gulf States of urgently needed support, causing mass suffering and unnecessary loss of life.

18) Institutionalization of racial and religious profiling and authorization of domestic spying by federal law enforcement on persons based on their engagement in noncriminal religious and political activity.

19) Refusal to provide information and records necessary and appropriate for the constitutional right of legislative oversight of executive functions.

20) Rejecting treaties protective of peace and human rights and abrogation of the obligations of the United States under, and withdrawal from, international treaties and obligations without consent of the legislative branch, and including termination of the ABM treaty between the United States and Russia, and rescission of the authorizing signature from the Treaty of Rome which served as the basis for the International Criminal Court.

HEATON
01-16-2007, 07:17 AM
Articles of Impeachment

See now I KNOW you didn't write that. I was asking for a personal reason, not some googled answer.

You ask how I know you didn't write it? Bc it mentions Rumsfield, What's the point in impeaching him?.. He's out of office and has been for quite a while.

Brett
01-16-2007, 08:28 AM
That was just a copy and paste, and the question wasnt why A PRESIDENT can be impeached which is what that is, a generic list. He wants opinions of why BUSH should be. Not why ANY president can be.

C22H19N3O4
01-16-2007, 09:23 AM
That was just a copy and paste, and the question wasnt why A PRESIDENT can be impeached which is what that is, a generic list. He wants opinions of why BUSH should be. Not why ANY president can be.

Did you bother to read it? How is that a generic list? It specifically outlines the crimes HE has committed. It clearly demonstrates his willful disregard for the laws of this country.

The real questions is....why shouldn't he be impeached.

Whoa..wait...he shed a tear. I change my mind!
http://www.nysun.com/pics/46543_main_large.jpg

C22H19N3O4
01-16-2007, 09:28 AM
Clinton DID get impeached, only 2nd Pres to do so......
Impeachment doesn't mean kicked out.......

See now I KNOW you didn't write that. I was asking for a personal reason, not some googled answer

Perhaps if you would have phrased the question correctly there wouldn't be any misunderstanding. Please think, type, edit, make all other necessary corrections, and then submit your question. Seems like you missed a few steps.

I never claimed I was the author. That is part of the petition currently in circulation.

HEATON
01-16-2007, 09:42 AM
Well the fact is C22, obviously you have a great hatred towards the President, and I am hoping that formed beofre you read that petition, bc if not you are way too easily persuaded (sp).. So what do YOU FEEL he has done to be impeached?

C22H19N3O4
01-16-2007, 10:03 AM
Well the fact is C22, obviously you have a great hatred towards the President

I disagree with his policies so this inturn MUST mean I hate the president? :rolleyes:

and I am hoping that formed beofre you read that petition

Don't worry, it happened when he was governor of Texas.

if not you are way too easily persuaded (sp)..

If I were easily persuaded I would:
-be sitting in church every Sunday thanking God for putting Bush in office
-have watched Titanic and the Notebook.
-buy a candy bar from every kid selling them on the Marta train.

So what do YOU FEEL he has done to be impeached?

Read the list.

HEATON
01-16-2007, 10:09 AM
Read the list? Then in that case, the reasons you want him to be impeached are just ideas of someone else, that you think sound good. Surely you can form your own opinion.

C22H19N3O4
01-16-2007, 10:17 AM
Read the list? Then in that case, the reasons you want him to be impeached are just ideas of someone else, that you think sound good. Surely you can form your own opinion.

So I can't agree with the opinions of others, and if I do, I am incapable of forming my own thoughts and ideas? :lmfao:

Please stay in Korea.

HEATON
01-16-2007, 10:21 AM
So I can't agree with the opinions of others, and if I do, I am incapable of forming my own thoughts and ideas? :lmfao:

Please stay in Korea.

Never said that, but before you read that list, what were your opinions? Trust me, Id much rather stay out of the states, I get tired of seeing people waste their freedoms until they are pushed or afringed on and then they start bitching... Like "listening in" to conversations... If someone isn't doing anything wrong then they aren't going to be listening...

HEATON
01-16-2007, 10:33 AM
Never mind, don't answer... I'm going to bed.. tired of seeing anything related to "the list" sounds like a fuckin cult ritual saying..

Jus look who you have to deal with if Bush is kicked out of office.. Daddy's Butt Buddy.. haha. Still, if it did go to trial he would be done with his term by the end of it.

ShooterMcGavin
01-16-2007, 10:50 AM
are we still even looking for bin laden? :thinking:

HEATON
01-16-2007, 10:52 AM
Well I can't really say much on that, but I will say that the area we cover is fairly large..

Tarzanman
01-16-2007, 01:35 PM
Well the fact is C22, obviously you have a great hatred towards the President, and I am hoping that formed beofre you read that petition, bc if not you are way too easily persuaded (sp).. So what do YOU FEEL he has done to be impeached?

Suspension of habeas corpus (Jose Pedilla). Is an impeachable offense.

Hulud
01-16-2007, 01:54 PM
Like "listening in" to conversations... If someone isn't doing anything wrong then they aren't going to be listening...
its simple freedom that this country was based upon, is why listening in on people is not right.

so i dont do anything wrong, but i would rather the govt stay out of my personal business. i mean they already listen in enough with it being illegal

HEATON
01-17-2007, 04:41 AM
its simple freedom that this country was based upon, is why listening in on people is not right.

so i dont do anything wrong, but i would rather the govt stay out of my personal business. i mean they already listen in enough with it being illegal

Sorry If i was missunderstood.. What I was trhing to say was they WONT listen if you HAVE NOT done anything WRONG.. So since you said, you havent don't anything wrong, they wouldnt listen to you. Make more sence now? Sorry for the mix up. I mean you have to admit, that it would suck if another incident happened, but could have been stopped.. Only thing is The Govt knew they were planning something, but could never find out when or where, bc they couldn't hear their phone convos.

Tasuki_Civic
01-17-2007, 06:08 AM
Well in all reality, he is to blame cause he is the HNIC!! But he was going by information supplied to him, so it was a cluster fuck all the way around

:no: :no:

Crazy Asian
01-17-2007, 06:15 AM
whats hnic...

HEATON
01-17-2007, 07:21 AM
Head Nigga In Charge.. I heard it from the movie Lean On Me with Morgan Freeman, but its prob been around before that.

Ran
01-17-2007, 09:37 AM
That is part of the petition currently in circulation.lol @ another useless petition. Do these little things seriously make people sleep better at night?

Trust me, Id much rather stay out of the states, I get tired of seeing people waste their freedoms until they are pushed or afringed on and then they start bitching...:stupid: I can't wait to leave this country and swap citizenship.

HEATON
01-17-2007, 09:44 AM
lol @ another useless petition. Do these little things seriously make people sleep better at night?

:stupid: I can't wait to leave this country and swap citizenship.

I think petitions only work at schools and maybe in Mayberry..

Well I'll never change my citizenship, but I must admit, living out of the states is kinda nice. Guess I just have a different mindset and hate dealing with all the BS, people put up with and cause. I like ''no nonsense areas''.

StupidBikerBoy
01-17-2007, 09:58 PM
Sorry If i was missunderstood.. What I was trhing to say was they WONT listen if you HAVE NOT done anything WRONG.. So since you said, you havent don't anything wrong, they wouldnt listen to you. Make more sence now? Sorry for the mix up. I mean you have to admit, that it would suck if another incident happened, but could have been stopped.. Only thing is The Govt knew they were planning something, but could never find out when or where, bc they couldn't hear their phone convos.

While I can see why they are doing it, but it's still not right. They can do it as they please now, that is the issue. There is NO excuse for circumventing due process of the law, which is what the patriot act does.

StupidBikerBoy
01-17-2007, 10:03 PM

Yes, but he is responsible for them. Anyone in here that has ever been a personel manager should understand this.

Besides, if he was acting under the advice of anyone in his commitee it will be documented and he should pass on the blame to them.

StupidBikerBoy
01-17-2007, 10:30 PM
My issue with Bush is that he lied to the american people, plain and simple. He told us there was WMD's without already having proof. Why would anyone want a president that is not even smart enough to cover all the bases before dedicating they lives of our servicemen? And Ironically, they are usually the first to back him. I realize this can be debated until the end of time, but it's my opinion.

Also, It irritates me that Bush can lie to us and admit it without consequence, yet Clinton was impeached for lying about a blow job. Bush's lie resulted in thousands of deaths to our men. Clinton's lie made an ugly bitch famous. His personal life has nothing to do with this country and should have never been in the media.

As far as Iraq, I was for the liberation of it, but we should have never tried to occupy it and the administration should have been honest about what they "knew".

This countries problems with politicians started when we allowed them to manipulate thier own income. Now its all about greed, whereas when this country was founded it was about freedom.

/rant