PDA

View Full Version : The review of my Supra "Topspeed, pics included"

Tank
01-15-2007, 03:15 AM
Since theres so many questions and rumors wondering what happened i wrote it all out with pics from Start to Now please look. i advise all to look and take note.

By the way this is a review not a bash fest all facts have been stated from start to finish.

http://www.forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?p=35356516#post35356516 :look:

thank you for you time

Drew

Dudeman
01-15-2007, 03:23 AM
very good post, im glad you took it to mainstream because you definately wont be disappointed. i hope everything works out for you.

Tank
01-15-2007, 03:29 AM
same here and thanks for teh kind words i feel this is my way to end speculation and maybe save someone from losing 5400 dollars like i did

Drew

Dragonfly5338
01-15-2007, 07:37 AM
The only problem I have is how you omitted a bunch of things in order to take all blame off yourself and shift it onto other people. But I'm not going to call you out, because I don't really care. All that matters is that your car is running right and that you're happy. Good luck to ya! :)

thinkfast®
01-15-2007, 07:41 AM
what up sneaky ninja, ouch man looks like some heads are gonna roll

HiPSI
01-15-2007, 08:01 AM
those must be some strong ass zipties to crush a braided stainless line and blow your turbo.

4dmin
01-15-2007, 08:07 AM
lol this is going to be a good week i can already for see :D

Halfwit
01-15-2007, 08:08 AM
LOL.

Brett
01-15-2007, 08:09 AM

I was soooooooo waiting for you to see this thread...LOL

4dmin
01-15-2007, 08:12 AM
I was soooooooo waiting for you to see this thread...LOL

i have nothing against the shop... but if i had a supra i wouldn't of gone there.

PhAtBoYMr2
01-15-2007, 09:54 AM
so tank is your shit running yet or what? i thought turbodave hooked you up

Tank
01-15-2007, 10:00 AM
what up sneaky ninja, ouch man looks like some heads are gonna roll
good morning and nope no heads will roll just tired of my name being slammed around like i by parts from a junk yard and say here make a miracle.

Tank
01-15-2007, 10:02 AM
those must be some strong ass zipties to crush a braided stainless line and blow your turbo.
take a ziptie pull it as tight as possible on a oil feed line and see if it doesnt damage the line. there was 6 people who saw it 2 was mechanics 2 had been to mechanical school and 2 "me and my boy reaper" was there to put on the new setup. all are on IA and saw this oil line.

Tank
01-15-2007, 10:03 AM
yes he is to my knowledge i think they started working on it so far they have done

4" turbo back exhuast
repair on the injectors

not sure what else has been done ill check with them tommorrow.

Tank
01-15-2007, 10:04 AM
The only problem I have is how you omitted a bunch of things in order to take all blame off yourself and shift it onto other people. But I'm not going to call you out, because I don't really care. All that matters is that your car is running right and that you're happy. Good luck to ya! :)
the whole point of my thread is it isnt running and why

Vteckidd
01-15-2007, 10:23 AM
no, tank paid the deposit we required around Jan1st so we could get started.

ALL OEM parts have been delivered that i needed, but my schedule is packed.

His car has been here for awhile, so in that time people get put ahead of him. nature o fhte business, gotta make money somehow. Not that hes paid a deposit i put him on the schedule which is Jan 22. At taht time his car will roll in an we will pull the motor an get started. his new motor should be put together htis week.

Tank
01-15-2007, 10:28 AM
no, tank paid the deposit we required around Jan1st so we could get started.

ALL OEM parts have been delivered that i needed, but my schedule is packed.

His car has been here for awhile, so in that time people get put ahead of him. nature o fhte business, gotta make money somehow. Not that hes paid a deposit i put him on the schedule which is Jan 22. At taht time his car will roll in an we will pull the motor an get started. his new motor should be put together htis week.
yep thats what happened cant wait

Hulud
01-15-2007, 10:28 AM
Dont make excuses, make power.....
hmmmmmmmmmmmm................

jk lol

Tank
01-15-2007, 11:06 AM
hmmmmmmmmmmmm................

2jz miata ??

jk lol

2jz miata ??