PDA

View Full Version : Surf Trip

chrisdavis
06-14-2005, 10:26 PM
Im taking a day trip to go surf if anyones interested in tagging along. Im talking leaving early as hell, surfing all day and back home that night. It look as if the closest beach is going to be around Tybee and Ive been told the best breaks are 2 hrs after high tide so the tide chart and work schedule will determine the day.

AFshane04
06-14-2005, 10:32 PM
dude im on a surf trip right now, so come down here to my beach house, we have 5 surfers here, the waves were insane this week because of the tropical storm, and they are supposed to be huge tomorrow night, so if you wana road trip it to fla, surfers are always welcome here, we have tons of extra boards, pepper and sublime jammin 24/7 and plenty of corona, bring quickdodge because i think he can surf

2 weeks before college i will be joining mick fanning of Rip Curl on the hollister co. surf trip to panama..im soo EXCITED!!!!

chrisdavis
06-14-2005, 10:49 PM
Fuck Hollister damn poser ass surf company.:D I would love to come down but my work schedule is limiting the amount of time that I can go and I have no vacation time yet. So Im taking what I can get a one day hardcore surf trip

AFshane04
06-14-2005, 10:50 PM
yeah i hate hco, but they are paying me to surf and taking me to panama, and for that, ill pretend to like them

AFshane04
06-14-2005, 10:51 PM
well if you stay up on a short board w/ a 15 foot wave ill be impressed and then you can come to the beach house w/ me whenever before school starts for me, i invite new surfers all the time, soo doors are open

AFshane04
06-14-2005, 10:52 PM
ill be coming down all the time this summer, prolly every weekend before i have to move down for school, so feel free to come if you can get off from work for a weekend

chrisdavis
06-14-2005, 10:56 PM
well if you stay up on a short board w/ a 15 foot wave ill be impressed and then you can come to the beach house w/ me whenever before school starts for me, i invite new surfers all the time, soo doors are open

I guess you'll remain unimpressed since I dont ride a shortboard

AFshane04
06-14-2005, 11:01 PM
well, ill teach ya, if you are willing, i started out w/ long, because i had to first learn how to ride, but after a couple days, i was good

chrisdavis
06-14-2005, 11:08 PM
well, ill teach ya, if you are willing, i started out w/ long, because i had to first learn how to ride, but after a couple days, i was good

Its cool man I actually enjoy my longboard Ive got an 8-4 that Ive had for 2 years now. Im thinking about getting a 10-0 custom made

AFshane04
06-14-2005, 11:10 PM
can you do a handstand, i did one and held it for about 15 links while riding

chrisdavis
06-14-2005, 11:11 PM
can you do a handstand, i did one and held it for about 15 links while riding

Dont know Ive never tried