PDA

View Full Version : Attempted Break'in

lost
01-14-2007, 01:29 AM
So i come home from work at 1:00 a.m. only to find my back door window busted, the first pane of glass was shattered but the 2nd pane was not. No entry through the back door. So i say well this F@#King sucks, but it could be worse.... my shit could be missing. So i grab the gun and check the house out. No one in the house, nothing missing, but upon my search i also find that my front window (directly beside the door) was also shattered, again they made it through the first pane of glass but not the 2nd pane. So i call the police and tell them that i came home to my windows busted, and that i am about to search the house. 40 minutes later the police show up.

Roughly two weeks ago, someone rang my doorbell at 11:15p.m. when i was home in the bed, so i get up grab the gun and some pants, open the front door and find no one there. My guess is someone is doing the ol' ring the door bell to see if anyone is home, no one comes to the door then no one is home.

Also about 3 weeks ago 3 houses down from mine, their house was broken into the same way, back door window shattered out. but they actually got into their home.

My guess is kids/teenagers. There are alot of little BASTARDS running around my neigborhood. And if a real burgular was wanting to get into my house then they could.

Sorry for the length, i just needed to VENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keebs ð¿ð
01-14-2007, 01:33 AM
I was me, I was going to see if you had any dual ball bearing turbos or nos fogger systems laying around. lol, but seriously that sucks. I have never had anyone break into my house, but some punk broke into my old celica and stole the system out of it while it was parked in my driveway. I don't know what I would do if someone stole my shit from my house though

OneSlow5pt0
01-14-2007, 01:33 AM
i hope those bastard get a shotgun to the face,if they try it agin

R.Kelly
01-14-2007, 01:36 AM
I don't know what I would do if someone stole my shit from my house though i know what id do id shoot somebody with my gun

lost
01-14-2007, 01:43 AM
I was me, I was going to see if you had any dual ball bearing turbos or nos fogger systems laying around. lol, but seriously that sucks. I have never had anyone break into my house, but some punk broke into my old celica and stole the system out of it while it was parked in my driveway. I don't know what I would do if someone stole my shit from my house though

That's funny that you say that, because i do have a turbo'd, nitrous fed civic in the garage. :yes:

Keebs ð¿ð
01-14-2007, 01:49 AM
Woot, I'll be there tomorrow night. What time did you say you go to bed? lol j/k bro. The Keebler Elves are friendly bakers not thieves. We have an image to uphold

bdydrpdmazda
01-14-2007, 01:57 AM
Ill tell you guys from first hand experience, shooting somebody isnt as easy or as fun as it seems, well not the first time it happens.If you grab a gun then be ready to use it.

lost
01-14-2007, 02:01 AM
Ill tell you guys from first hand experience, shooting somebody isnt as easy or as fun as it seems, well not the first time it happens.If you grab a gun then be ready to use it.

I agree, but let me come across someone in my home. Im positive that i would feel threaten for my life. One in the chamber with a full clip, Im unloading.

bdydrpdmazda
01-14-2007, 02:06 AM
I agree, but let me come across someone in my home. Im positive that i would feel threaten for my life. One in the chamber with a full clip, Im unloading.
Aim for the legs and let them get raped in jail, trust me, taking somebody's life can haunt you for a long time.

Stormhammer
01-14-2007, 03:10 AM
get a doberman or a pitbull

my neighbors have a pitbull. their house got broken into. they had to call 911 for an ambulance :lmao: they said they thought they'd never see the day when a black man would literally be squeaking like a squeaky toy

bdydrpdmazda
01-14-2007, 03:27 AM
get a doberman or a pitbull

my neighbors have a pitbull. their house got broken into. they had to call 911 for an ambulance :lmao: they said they thought they'd never see the day when a black man would literally be squeaking like a squeaky toy
if I wasnt like 7,000 miles away I would give you my pitbull for free, I cant stand the little fucker.

ahmonrah
01-14-2007, 10:37 AM
So i come home from work at 1:00 a.m. only to find my back door window busted, the first pane of glass was shattered but the 2nd pane was not. No entry through the back door. So i say well this F@#King sucks, but it could be worse.... my shit could be missing. So i grab the gun and check the house out. No one in the house, nothing missing, but upon my search i also find that my front window (directly beside the door) was also shattered, again they made it through the first pane of glass but not the 2nd pane. So i call the police and tell them that i came home to my windows busted, and that i am about to search the house. 40 minutes later the police show up.

Roughly two weeks ago, someone rang my doorbell at 11:15p.m. when i was home in the bed, so i get up grab the gun and some pants, open the front door and find no one there. My guess is someone is doing the ol' ring the door bell to see if anyone is home, no one comes to the door then no one is home.

Also about 3 weeks ago 3 houses down from mine, their house was broken into the same way, back door window shattered out. but they actually got into their home.

My guess is kids/teenagers. There are alot of little BASTARDS running around my neigborhood. And if a real burgular was wanting to get into my house then they could.

Sorry for the length, i just needed to VENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what part of town you live in, that way if you live near me, imma have my gun trained onthe front/rear doors, wishing one of those thunda-cats WOULD start breaking windows to my crib.

ahmonrah
01-14-2007, 10:39 AM
Ill tell you guys from first hand experience, shooting somebody isnt as easy or as fun as it seems, well not the first time it happens.If you grab a gun then be ready to use it.it's always hard the first time. but after that you figure out, it's not as bad as it seemed.

lost
01-14-2007, 10:45 AM
what part of town you live in, that way if you live near me, imma have my gun trained onthe front/rear doors, wishing one of those thunda-cats WOULD start breaking windows to my crib.

I live in Savannah.

Upon further investigation (this moring in the daylight) I found out that my back door window was shot out with a bee-bee gun. One shot missed and put a small hole in the side of my house. another shot hit the glass. I found 3 bee-bee's around the back door. Still dont know what was used to bust the front.

ahmonrah
01-14-2007, 10:49 AM
oh. i like savannah. plenty of sexy female victims! grrrrr.....so they used a bb gun. do this. it worked for me before. at night time ifyou see a bunch of thunda-cats around and it's after dark, go out into your front yard and fire 3 shots skyward while their watching. look at them once done, then turn and stroll, not speedwalk, back into your house and close the door.

Wurm
01-14-2007, 10:54 AM
CSI could print the BB's lirl

tony
01-14-2007, 11:00 AM

I agree here.. it seems some people almost want a reason to use their gun. I bought my glock and hope to god I never have to use it.. I seriously fear being put in that situation but should it happen I'll do whatever is necessary.

Curmudgeon
01-14-2007, 08:46 PM

Been there also. Not fun, and definately on the mind for awhile but afaik, ANY punk ass phuck/s caught in my home will be taken out of the gene pool. No exceptions.

Three 100 + lb. dogs and a very heavily armed home owner with a bad attitude = a real bad day for the undiscriminating bad guy.
I guess that qualifies me as "some people" :dunno:

Btw.... you now have a legal right to defend your property and family with deadly force. IF you find yourself in the situation where you need to draw, do yourself a favor and DON'T aim for the legs. Real bad idea.

Two to the chest, one to the head will be sufficient. Any more than that starts to look bad on YOU in court. Kind of ironic.... but hey, this IS America. You know, where the bad guy is the "victim".

This crap has really begun to get out of hand. If more folks were armed(and willing/capable of hitting their target), these cockroach's would find another line of work-

EDIT- Sorry if this rant makes me sound like some kind of half cocked Cowboy, but until you've experienced it, you can't fully appreciate the "urgency" of the situation-

Ltdnismorace
01-14-2007, 08:53 PM
put a half torn down small block in your front yard with greasy rags all over it. Just like jeff foxworthy says, you don't break into that house, cause that's where a gun lives. :D

tony
01-15-2007, 06:16 AM
This crap has really begun to get out of hand. If more folks were armed(and willing/capable of hitting their target), these cockroach's would find another line of work-

I agree completely