PDA

View Full Version : Lost Images on SD Card. Please Help.

TheGodfather
01-13-2007, 11:14 PM
I recently aquired a Nikon D50, so the day I got it I went out and took quite a few photos with a great view. That came out amazing. I accidentally formatted the SD card and lost all my images. I used one recovery program I found while browsing called Zero Assumption Digital Image Recovery. It only found the recently deleted ones from the other camera, my moms, that I had been using. For some reason there is something different about the DSLR images and I cannot seem to get them. The recovery program picked up all the reg. digital camera pics, that I guess weren't even deleted when I formatted the card in the DSLR. So I lost just the ones on the SLR and can't get them back at all. Please help, they were great! Thanks.

uproot
01-13-2007, 11:20 PM
you can try something like this:

http://www.artplus.hr/adapps/eng/dpr.htm

uproot
01-13-2007, 11:21 PM
look up digital photo recovery on google

TheGodfather
01-13-2007, 11:24 PM
Yeah I did that on google and found the program I used, but it didn't work with the DSLR pics for some reason. It seemed all the other ones were pay, so I didn't even know if they worked with the SLR. Thanks. Ill try the link you provided.

HEATON
01-14-2007, 01:39 AM
I thought once you format it, you can't bring them back.. Like it says on the directions of the card.. haha.. Anyways I'm stupid so who knows, atleast this post gives you a bump though. good Luck..

+1 for using a SLR!! One day I'll give up and buy one.

TheGodfather
01-14-2007, 02:45 AM
Thanks a ton! That program worked great, and I got my pics back!!!!! Thanks so much.

And yeah, I got my Nikon D50 for $400. It was too good a deal to pass up.