PDA

View Full Version : 2 atlanta e30's for sale! super cheap!

JoeCoolinATL
06-14-2005, 06:59 PM
1986 silver ext blue int 325e 4dr auto
unknown miles since the cluster is taken apart
bought as parts car ended up only using very few parts from it as i ended up buying this one-
1988 325is zinnerberrot (red)
i took the sport seats and black back seats out unknown total milage since cluster is out of this one too. i also tookout the back dash since it was already cut for 6x9's but i may put it back in depending on how it looks in my e30.
guy told me engine was rebuilt 500 miles ago. but i have no way to tell it along with the silver 86 have varios parts missing from engine bays so i could scavenge some parts for my daily driver
the 325is still has front valence w/ brake ducts/fogs but its dented in the middle slightly where p/o hit something
the 325 is will need a new diff as i am taking the lsd out to give to someone

i still have the door/inside back black panels tho since they wont fit my 4dr.
im going to see how the black back seat looks in my e30 if i dont like it or the sport seats they'll be up for sale as well.
the 325 is is missing the lip on the front and both cars right now are without grills. simply because they are in the trunk and i havent put them back on but ill do that later. the 325is has popout rear windows,
both are automatics, other than that i cant think of anything,
the silver one may need work on the tranny, or the diff, not sure what the problem is since i never bothered to look at it, too many diff projects going on
besides! i need to clear my driveway for this 79 733i i got for free :)
silver 325e has a flat as well.

in current condition both will have to be towed since i dont have time to put them back together. (working and taking 15 hrs of summer classes was a mistake!!!)

price wise- highest bidder takes both! just come tow them away so i can use my driveway again!

also up for interesting trades as well! such as big tv's laptops or desktops xbox+lots of games haha
heres a pic of the red one after i was taking out the interior. notice the grill is missing. its in the trunk haha.
http://www.flip7.net/forsale/rede30.jpg

also- both bodies are straight. both have scratches, and will need paint/buffing. honestly tho both could use a complete paint job to look great.

RandomGuy
06-14-2005, 08:34 PM
lol