153k miles

*OPTIONS:
cruise control
power windows
power steering
ac/heat
cd player

*INTERIOR:
Very clean, no rips, burns, tears...Have factory floor mats still, kinda faded though

*EXTERIOR:
Black paint, (hood, roof, and trunk lid are fading) Blacked out corners.

*MODS:
Skunk 2 coilovers
Skunk 2 shift knob
Strut tower bar
2000 Si rims painted black with unpainted lip (brand new bridestones)

I just drove this car to ga/fl line wednesday with no problems and i was on it the whole way down and back (90 mph cruise)

This car DOES NOT leak water like all the others.

looking for 3500 or possibly trade for nissan 4x4 truck or full size chevy or just shoot me an offer

Phone # 678-760-1984 sackie
or get with me on here

Truegiant
01-12-2007, 02:28 PM
very clean.. free bumpagefor you! g/l on the sale

97WhYt_TeG
01-12-2007, 02:30 PM
y u getting rid of it?

Sack Attack
01-12-2007, 03:03 PM
too damn small...hahhaa
i like the hell out of it, i need a truck for work...u got a truck u wanna swap?

2.0civic
01-12-2007, 03:04 PM
DAMN....LOOKS LIKE MY OLD ONE BEFORE SI-R SWAP AND THE FLAT BLACK TREATMENT...

SEX

The Green Monster
01-12-2007, 03:05 PM
fuck, i wish i had a truck....that's a nice del sol and i'm not even a fan of em but i want it lol

Sammich
01-12-2007, 03:06 PM
man those are the sexiest SI's painted ever...how'd u pull that lip off??

97WhYt_TeG
01-12-2007, 03:19 PM
too damn small...hahhaa
i like the hell out of it, i need a truck for work...u got a truck u wanna swap?

i want another one for a daily driver.....wish i had a truck to give tho

Turbo04
01-12-2007, 03:28 PM
pm sent

Brandon C
01-12-2007, 03:56 PM
very interested in this please call us
770-237-5542

SLR
01-12-2007, 03:58 PM
i've got a 97 4x4 nissan pickup extended cab.
trade you plus $2000.

i can get pics if your interested.

N/A EK
01-12-2007, 04:15 PM
Nice looking del sol, g/l.

Sack Attack
01-12-2007, 04:42 PM
i got a 97 nissan 4x4 also, i wanted to sell the car to fix it, but theres no way i can give 2k right now...im poor..haha

i know the nissans worth more then my sol though, so thanks

SLR
01-12-2007, 05:08 PM
well, if you fall into some money, pm me! it's a 5spd btw...

SLR
01-12-2007, 05:09 PM
actually, i've got a fullsized 69 chevy w/ a 350. sell it for $750. have pics ready to send of that as well.

cheap cheap cheap work truck!
not meaning to jump into your tread or anything...

bump for a nice lookin sol!
trade for my ek? lol...

jb55
01-12-2007, 05:22 PM
damn didnt get any feedback like this when this was mine...but good luck!

Sack Attack
01-12-2007, 05:29 PM
this car aint in nowhere the condition it was when you had it
thanks though

jb55
01-12-2007, 06:17 PM
yea it was better before the wreck...

aaronfelipe
01-12-2007, 06:26 PM
yea it was better before the wreck...
:???:

JDMBeau
01-12-2007, 08:47 PM
trade for a eg lmk

Da_unknown
01-12-2007, 08:56 PM
that shit is clean....

Sack Attack
01-12-2007, 09:19 PM
thanks to the compliments everyone, got 3 guys coming to check it out tomarrow, if that dont work out, its also on autotrader.com for 3800, so this thing will be gone teusday when the trader comes out

Sack Attack
01-13-2007, 08:21 AM
I'm not gonna be around the house much today, so to the ones coming to check out the car and to anyone else who has questions or whatever else, just call me on my cell, i will still be in conyers like 5 min up the road, so i can still show the car, just hit me up

678-760-1984
sackie

jb55
01-13-2007, 08:22 AM
did u fix EVERYTHING?

turboSOHC
01-13-2007, 09:29 AM
trade for my 95 civic coupe stock

streetracera
01-13-2007, 11:37 AM
bump

Sack Attack
01-13-2007, 12:14 PM
fixed the support and radiator, oil pan still has dent (dont matter cause it aint hitting the rods, i actually bought an oil pan for the car, but then looked at this one and said fuc it, its ridin like it is with no problems)

and the trans still has the dent in it, once again, dont matter cause it aint hittin nothing..haha

you know, i put almost 2k miles on this car in the last 2 weeks going to fl and back with no problems...bitch runs/drives great, it aint my fault you ran over a curb and couldnt fix it, took me less than an hour

SKarpenz
01-13-2007, 12:59 PM
I have a 1990 F150 2wd w/ 5.0 and auto trans. 90k original miles.

jb55
01-13-2007, 03:22 PM
dude im not tryin to fuck up ur sale...but i just dont see anywhere statin what is wrong with it...theres more wrong to it than i knew that u told me the other night and thats fucked up that u dont list it...and u can say im mad now but im not, i dont care for the car anymore cuz i have a new truck and i have moved on, and by the way u were a lil sketchy to me anyways...maybe cool at first and u didnt have to give me the lil misc. things back but u did with ease and never hesitated...$1500 was already a STEAL! u come lowball me at my house with 1300, then 1400, knowin all along u had 1500 (what i was respectably askin the whole time) in ur pocket and then proceeded to tell me u had extra money from ur truck that sold, thats bs to try to jew me when u kno u had what i was askin! everyone hate on me if u want, im always a fair person and honest...just hate to see someone get screwed over...

typerek
01-13-2007, 04:19 PM
wow i saw this happening a mile away. lol g/l

Jdm94Coupe
01-13-2007, 04:48 PM
it aint my fault you ran over a curb and couldnt fix it, took me less than an hour

but it is your fault for selling a car that was wrecked and it wasnt stated in your thread and it also wasnt stated that the CEL came on....and it probably does take an hour to not fix it... oil pan still fucked up, didnt say anything about lower control arms being replaced so they're still fucked, failed to mention that the airbags had been deployed, failed to mention the hole in the tranny, and failed to mention that you are trying to set somebody up by keeping valuable information to yourself......... now thats YOUR fault

unlimited
01-13-2007, 05:02 PM
trades for a 98' expedition?

95droppedhatch
01-13-2007, 07:51 PM
you guys are bashing him about him not saying what was wrong with it when you didnt give no info on the front control arms being bent or anything else only thing you said was the oil pan ,radiator,and tranny nothing else so dont bash him when you did the same dont hate because he knows what it is worth and we fixed what we new minus the tranny and oil pan when i have the oil pan sitting in my garage and the tranny is not a big deal and as for the 1500 and trying to jew you down get over it if you dont like it then dont sell a car i have not met anyone that wouldnt try to jew anyone down to get it lower i've done it ,you have done it, and i am pretty sure everybody on here has done it so quit crying about it and get over that he his goin to make some money on it everyone tries to make a little money every now and then every body tries and some are better than others

Sack Attack
01-13-2007, 09:38 PM
^^^ thanks tyler, also, i would much rather sell someone on this forum the car and keep it between all of us than to someone else (which is probably gonna happen now, cause its coming out in autotrader teusday)

the things on this car that are fucked up DOES NOT interfere with the driveability or the reliability of this car...also, if i go buy a car tomarrow with a dented oil pan (which i did) I WILL STILL FUCKING BUY IT IF IT IS NOT HITTING THE RODS OR HAVE A HOLE IN IT...

either way, im selling the fuckin car, say what ya want, im still selling it, i offered you lower money for the car honestly because i thought you were a dumbass for selling the car to begin with, anyone who buys a car for 3500, wrecks it a week later, then sells it for 2k less is pretty negotiable in my book, so yea, hate me for trying to knock a few hundred more off, cause all the money i got in this car now with the radiator fixed and ALL the cleaning i had to do and the new struts that some dumbass put in wrong with no bushings, the stereo system you installed and none of the speakers were hooked up....the list goes on

I wasnt gonna post it on here for this reason exactly then a few folks were like, fuck it post it man....so i did now everyone wants to hate....i seen it coming as well....its all good though, were all in the game together, fuckin dealers do the shit, im an individual and i dont wanna fuck anyone over, dealers dont matter, if they fuck one person, ok they got a lot more business that that one, i dont.....so i guess we can end this thread here because no one on ia has money anyways....that why no one else jumped on the deal that i got:D

Sack Attack
01-13-2007, 09:42 PM
oh yeah, jb55, honestly i would have given you 2k for the car....u gotta be patient man, u come on here monday and say "hey guys, i got a slightly wrecked
del sol for 2k"

a few people show interest, but once again, no one on ia has money, so 3 days later your like "fuck it, someone bring me 1500"

you lowered the price yourself....i had your 2k in my pocket..hell i came to your house with twice that amount, left with half spent laughing my ass off..

good luck man, quit crying

streetracera
01-14-2007, 12:05 AM
its sold sorry guys this is firs clean ass del sol i seen so far

Jdm94Coupe
01-14-2007, 09:25 AM
sack attack you're a dumbass..... you're crying because you a broke motha fucka still playin w/ baby cars.... i kno u lucky i wasnt home when u got here trying to lowball him... i would've told yo broke ass to hit the road.... he wasn't crying he just don't like ppl to get fucked over which is exactly what u tried to do... regardless of what u fixed u didnt mention anything at all, its as if in your eyes nothin happened.... we're all glad u got it sold.... but there are some ppl in life that don't like to fuck ppl over.... it'll come back on you later in life, trust me!!....

and stop sayin no one on ia has money.... dat shit AINT true dumb fucks.... ppl w/ money don't buy from bullshit sellers like yourself....

jb55
01-14-2007, 09:47 AM
first of all dude i was desperate for money and absolutely was not takin any lower than 1500...i kno i could have gotten more money and i didnt have time to be patient i had no fuckin ride to work and or home u dumbfuck some of us people have a real job and real bills...my roommate yea sure he couldve taken me but he was startin class that week so there goes my ride. i had no time to be patient and was fortunate enough to get this truck given a couple things at my job went a direction i didnt think they would go
secondly, i told both of yall that night that i didnt kno if the control arms were messed up i dont have a jack to get under and inspect everything and both of yall know what i said
third, i never installed a stereo and yes there were no rear speakers, thus the fuckin stock tape deck was still in it...thats not a stereo
fourth, i dont care that u fixed the car and are resellin it but hoenstly dude u really should have stated that it was wrecked and was fixed thats just common sense...did u reset the srs light, then u told me the check engine light came on on ur way back from florida which if i remember correctly u said u fixed the car under and hour which it took u way more than that to go to florida for that airbag, and pullin a radiator support out with a wench isnt exactly the correct way to fix that and its still arched underneath it...if i was gonna fix it it would have been doen the right way not some jacked up white trash way...im done if u "sold" well good for u, someone elses problem now thanks to u and now there experience with ia is bad...i hate fuckin people like u they make buyers/sellers not even wanna use this site!!

aaronfelipe
01-14-2007, 11:33 AM
its sold sorry guys this is firs clean ass del sol i seen so far
:locked: