PDA

View Full Version : All the audio Crap needs its own Section!

RUSH
01-11-2007, 11:36 PM
Like the title says, I think it needs to be under a different section under flea market. Just too much of that crap to scan through to find other stuff....

I think just car audio in general,

someone make this happen

Please?

Killer
01-12-2007, 08:20 AM
rush is a whiner...

but it is a pretty good idea...

Sammich
01-12-2007, 08:21 AM
psshhh...bunchabadussiesscaredtosearch

v3rd1g0
01-12-2007, 08:23 AM
search button FTW!

AtifSajid
01-12-2007, 08:23 AM
Just do a search for car audio. Most people need to realize they need to make there titles clear, so when others look for items - SEARCH. There items can be found easily.

MAKE CLEAR TITLES..

Example - FS - Car Audio - 2 10" punch...

or something of that nature..that would be better..but I honestly think we should have a seperate section also..

Sammich
01-12-2007, 08:35 AM
ditto

RUSH
01-12-2007, 08:43 AM
I dont like to look for just one thing, I look through it all, so Im not gonna use the search most of the time, but I have to wade through all the audio crap just to find stuff.
Also another one that is bad is Cell phones, "LOTS" of threads on cell phones, almost looks like Ebay!

MongolPup
01-12-2007, 09:16 AM
This thread msot def doesn't belong here, I'll move it in to the Suggestion forum at the bottom of the main page.

However, on that note I do move a lot of stuff from Car Parts to here because it fits "better"...still not perfect.

I won't delete this yet because you have a three liter inline six cylinder engine that has forced induction from the factory (which was in Japan before construction was halted in 2002).

RUSH
01-12-2007, 09:31 AM
This thread msot def doesn't belong here, I'll move it in to the Suggestion forum at the bottom of the main page.

However, on that note I do move a lot of stuff from Car Parts to here because it fits "better"...still not perfect.

I won't delete this yet because you have a three liter inline six cylinder engine that has forced induction from the factory (which was in Japan before construction was halted in 2002).

No dont move it yet, but once its fixed then you can do whatever to this thread. I put it here so all the people selling stuff can see it. Just look at the first page in the garage sale section and tell me how many threads you see on audio or cell phones.

86toyobeater
01-12-2007, 05:08 PM
LAZYNESS SHOULD NOT BE TOLERATED

RUSH
01-12-2007, 05:29 PM
LAZYNESS SHOULD NOT BE TOLERATED

How is that being lazy?

Maybe I like to scroll down the Garage sale section, and come across something that would be cool to have, but would of never thought of it if I was just searching for one particular item.

nevermind people, I just found out Im retarded so I dont know what Im talking about!

v3rd1g0
01-13-2007, 04:33 AM
i get what you are saying when it comes to reasoning, but most audio threads have the item in title. sometimes atleast "car audio" so it's not hard to sort out. Personally i look at everythread for the heck of it. that's why it doesn't bother me XD