PDA

View Full Version : MUSTANG DRIVERS *RANT*

CHADbee
01-11-2007, 05:37 PM
WHY DOES EVERYGODAMN MUSTANG HAVE TO LET ME KNOW THEY HAVE FLOWMASTERS...THIS SHIT HAPPENS EVERYDAY AND IT MAKES ME QUITE SICK TO THINK THEESE PEOPLE ARE THE BIGGEST RICERS TO EVER DRIVE ON THE ROADS. ITS REALLY SAD. I MEAN DAMN IT...IT HAPPENS EVERYDAY! AND I DO NOTHING TO PROKE THEM I SWEAR IT....I'LL BE CRUISING AT 50 MPH IN 5TH GEAR AND THEN ALL I HEAR IF VROOOOOOM! VROOM! VROOOM! VROOOOOOM! AND THEY ALLWAYS HAVE TO BE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE MEDIMUM SO THEY KNOW I CANT WAX THEIR SLOW ASS STANGS ASS...MUSTANGS ARE EVERYWHERE! AND EVERYTIME I SEE ONE ON MY SIDE OF THE ROAD THEY NEVER DO ANYTHING BUT AS SOON AS A MUSTANG OWNER SEE'S MY NEON ON THE OTHERSIDE WHERE HE KNOWS I CANT GET TO HIM HE STARTS REVING THE EVER LIVING SHIT OUT OF HIS CAR....OOOOOHHH...."I GOT FLOWMASTERS! I'M SOOOO FUCKIN COOL!" WHY DO THEY THINK THEY HAVE TO IMPRESS ME? I DONT UNDERSTAND THE LOGIC IN IT AT ALL...WHATS IS GOING THROUGH THEIR MINDS? DO THEY THINK CAUSE I DRIVE A NEON THEY HAVE TO SHOW ME THAT THEY ARE COOL? OR ARE THEY TRYING TO SHOW THAT THEY ARE A BADASS AND THEIR CAR IS FAST? AND IF THAT IS THE CASE HOW DO U PROVE UR CAR IS FAST BY SITTING STILL OR BEING IN NUTRUEL BUT REVING THE PISS OUT OF UR CAR? ALL THAT SHOWS ME IS U ARE A RICER IN A MUSTANG.

BUNCH OF FAGS IN THEIR SLOWASS CARS

[/RANT]

TeeJay
01-11-2007, 05:41 PM
i agree

Ericp
lol you okay there chad?
I had a mustang come "hauling" around me today in my dad's truck tryin to show off his new flowmasters, I had a good laugh.

Greddypacked
n/m

bigdare23
01-11-2007, 05:42 PM
LOL, I fell ya civics do it to all the time.

CHADbee
01-11-2007, 05:47 PM
...but when they stare at me and rev the fuck outta of their car its just retarded. its immature and silly IMHO.

unkn0wndj
01-11-2007, 06:11 PM
Hey now I drive a mustang.. but I don't have flowmasters and prefer my car not to sound like a Chevy truck. Stock exhaust and non-ricer attitude FTW.

CHADbee
01-11-2007, 06:12 PM
Hey now I drive a mustang.. but I don't have flowmasters and prefer my car not to sound like a Chevy truck. Stock exhaust and non-ricer attitude FTW.
being a ricer is more attitude than car....and damn there are some ricers riding around conyers/covington in GT's

bluuuurr
01-11-2007, 06:35 PM
this goes for numbnuts in any car... not just mustangs.. there just happens to be alot of mustangs i think

CHADbee
01-11-2007, 06:51 PM
this goes for numbnuts in any car... not just mustangs.. there just happens to be alot of mustangs i think
for some reason thats the only car that revs at me. civics dont rev at me, 240's dont rev at me, cameros dont rev at me....but EVERY GODDAMN DAY a mustang revs his car at me like a stupid lil ricer boy.

Ericp
01-11-2007, 06:52 PM
for some reason thats the only car that revs at me. civics dont rev at me, 240's dont rev at me, cameros dont rev at me....but EVERY GODDAMN DAY a mustang revs his car at me like a stupid lil ricer boy.

:werd: there is some random guy that has an older body still Cobra that everytime he passes my house and I'm outside he has to floor it. Or if he passes me on the road he revs up at me I just give him a :goodjob: and keep on drivin my neon :lmfao:

CHADbee
01-11-2007, 07:10 PM
:werd: there is some random guy that has an older body still Cobra that everytime he passes my house and I'm outside he has to floor it. Or if he passes me on the road he revs up at me I just give him a :goodjob: and keep on drivin my neon :lmfao:
at first i was like...:lmao: thinking to myself its great my car gets this reaction out of people....now its just gotten old.

Wurm
01-11-2007, 07:12 PM
just swerve at them that is always fun to do

MachNU
01-11-2007, 07:15 PM
FUCK YOU......GTFO! :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

silversol
01-11-2007, 07:17 PM
I DRIVE A 67 MUSTANG WITH FLOWMASTERS!!NO NEED TO WASTE MY GAS ON NEON!! LOL

CHADbee
01-11-2007, 07:25 PM
FUCK YOU......GTFO! :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
lmao...its ok man...just please dont rev at neons.

I DRIVE A 67 MUSTANG WITH FLOWMASTERS!!NO NEED TO WASTE MY GAS ON NEON!! LOL
never had a oldschool stang rev at me its allways the 94+ ones that do it. once or twice i've seen it from a foxbody but never from from an older stang like urs.

TeeJay
01-11-2007, 07:26 PM
RANDOMGUY??

MachNU
01-11-2007, 07:28 PM
LOL i never can seem to find anyone to race...i drive all over satalite and 85 and sometimes 316 late at night looking for some people to do a couple fuck around runs...but never find them. But trust me i have had hondas and shit rev at me...now thats some fucked up shit!!!!!!!!

CHADbee
01-11-2007, 07:32 PM
LOL i never can seem to find anyone to race...i drive all over satalite and 85 and sometimes 316 late at night looking for some people to do a couple fuck around runs...but never find them. But trust me i have had hondas and shit rev at me...now thats some fucked up shit!!!!!!!!
i <3 racing mustangs

shoot me a PM if u wanna meet up this weekend

PhAtBoYMr2
01-11-2007, 07:40 PM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/drift2388/mustangfast.jpg
http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/5614/hellyeahww7.jpg

CHADbee
01-11-2007, 07:43 PM
:lmao:

MachNU
01-11-2007, 07:44 PM
i <3 racing mustangs

shoot me a PM if u wanna meet up this weekend

dont now man, you would probably beat me....i am still about 2-3 months out from finishing the car...or having it to where i want it!

CHADbee
01-11-2007, 07:45 PM
dont now man, you would probably beat me....i am still about 2-3 months out from finishing the car...or having it to where i want it!
do have atleast intake/header/exhaust?

Tracy
01-11-2007, 07:46 PM
I'm revvin at you next time I see you just to make you feel better.

Wurm
01-11-2007, 07:46 PM
stobe lights count?

CHADbee
01-11-2007, 07:48 PM
who me? u dont wanna do that! i'll hit mad vaaatataaaaaaack them spray my nnaaaaaaaaaaawwwwzzzz and wax dat evos ass

ok i lie.

MachNU

maybe plus or minus some more stuff! ;)

CHADbee
stobe lights count?
if he has strobe lights there no way in hail i want any of that stang. :no:

CHADbee
01-11-2007, 07:49 PM
maybe plus or minus some more stuff! ;)
hail yeah...if u didnt have that i would have said i'll pass but....

sending u a PM.

Wurm
01-11-2007, 07:49 PM
if he has strobe lights there no way in hail i want any of that stang. :no:
i feel ya man me either

Sol-Badguy
01-11-2007, 08:03 PM
Makes me not miss my Mustangs.

Except for the SVO.

soul
01-11-2007, 08:14 PM
WHY DOES EVERYGODAMN MUSTANG HAVE TO LET ME KNOW THEY HAVE FLOWMASTERS...THIS SHIT HAPPENS EVERYDAY AND IT MAKES ME QUITE SICK TO THINK THEESE PEOPLE ARE THE BIGGEST RICERS TO EVER DRIVE ON THE ROADS. ITS REALLY SAD. I MEAN DAMN IT...IT HAPPENS EVERYDAY! AND I DO NOTHING TO PROKE THEM I SWEAR IT....I'LL BE CRUISING AT 50 MPH IN 5TH GEAR AND THEN ALL I HEAR IF VROOOOOOM! VROOM! VROOOM! VROOOOOOM! AND THEY ALLWAYS HAVE TO BE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE MEDIMUM SO THEY KNOW I CANT WAX THEIR SLOW ASS STANGS ASS...MUSTANGS ARE EVERYWHERE! AND EVERYTIME I SEE ONE ON MY SIDE OF THE ROAD THEY NEVER DO ANYTHING BUT AS SOON AS A MUSTANG OWNER SEE'S MY NEON ON THE OTHERSIDE WHERE HE KNOWS I CANT GET TO HIM HE STARTS REVING THE EVER LIVING SHIT OUT OF HIS CAR....OOOOOHHH...."I GOT FLOWMASTERS! I'M SOOOO FUCKIN COOL!" WHY DO THEY THINK THEY HAVE TO IMPRESS ME? I DONT UNDERSTAND THE LOGIC IN IT AT ALL...WHATS IS GOING THROUGH THEIR MINDS? DO THEY THINK CAUSE I DRIVE A NEON THEY HAVE TO SHOW ME THAT THEY ARE COOL? OR ARE THEY TRYING TO SHOW THAT THEY ARE A BADASS AND THEIR CAR IS FAST? AND IF THAT IS THE CASE HOW DO U PROVE UR CAR IS FAST BY SITTING STILL OR BEING IN NUTRUEL BUT REVING THE PISS OUT OF UR CAR? ALL THAT SHOWS ME IS U ARE A RICER IN A MUSTANG.

BUNCH OF FAGS IN THEIR SLOWASS CARS

[/RANT]
I dont have flow master :)

CHADbee
01-11-2007, 08:19 PM
I dont have flow master :)
:eek: REALLY?

MAGNAFLOW?

soul
01-11-2007, 08:21 PM
:eek: REALLY?

MAGNAFLOW?
Maybe.........

But i dont rev, loud enough at idle for me :ninja:

CHADbee
01-11-2007, 08:25 PM
Maybe.........

But i dont rev, loud enough at idle for me :ninja:
i wish all stang owner were like u...better to be :ninja: than :crazy:

soul
01-11-2007, 08:26 PM
try to be non noticble... ya know like the neon :)? black car black inside black rag top black rims

MachNU
01-11-2007, 08:32 PM
try to be non noticble... ya know like the neon :)? black car black inside black rag top black rims

LOL sounds like what my will look like next weke minus the rag top!

soul
01-11-2007, 08:37 PM
man im in milledgeville for school, but im back in gwinnett on weekends, should run em sometime..........

BKgen®
01-11-2007, 08:41 PM
stangs are teh gay.

and more overpopulated than deer.

Kyle
01-11-2007, 08:42 PM
I agree it's annoying. I remember my whole soccer team was sitting outside when I was in highschool, svt cobra comes by about to drop someone off and vrooomm probably a 6K rev right as he passes us. Then he stops so we all go "oo0ooo0oohhhh." I don't get it. They can't just be seen they have to be heard.

soul
01-11-2007, 08:45 PM
stangs are teh gay.

and more overpopulated than deer.
yeah i thought the same and almost got a tiburon but then i remembered my Si out ran one without dropping gears.............

mach1girl
01-11-2007, 08:46 PM

I know you miss my mustang. YOU even rode in the Mach! I have witnesses.

soul
01-11-2007, 08:47 PM
I know you miss my mustang. YOU even rode in the Mach! I have witnesses.
i watched your episode the other day, tivo ftw!

BKgen®
01-11-2007, 08:52 PM
yeah i thought the same and almost got a tiburon but then i remembered my Si out ran one without dropping gears.............

you drive a saleen though.

that's different. if it's a roush/saleen/svt, doesn't bother me.
the funny thing is seeing these douchebags with v6 stangs that think they own hot rods. :screwy:

MachNU
01-11-2007, 08:53 PM

that's different. if it's a gt/roush/saleen/svt, doesn't bother me.
the funny thing is seeing these douchebags with v6 stangs that think they own hot rods. :screwy:

fixed it for you!

soul
01-11-2007, 08:54 PM
fixed it for you!
oh really? lol j/k

Kyle
01-11-2007, 08:54 PM
The worst is the chicks with V8 mustangs who don't know shit about cars and think they're hot shit.

soul
01-11-2007, 08:55 PM

that's different. if it's a roush/saleen/svt, doesn't bother me.
Alright man thats cool, and i actually like tibs, love the body lines for some reason

MachNU
01-11-2007, 08:56 PM
The worst is the chicks with V8 mustangs who don't know shit about cars and think they're hot shit.

fuck yes they are...i am going out this weekend with a brunette(sp) that drives a GT and doesnt now shit aobut cars! :boobies: :goodjob:

BKgen®
01-11-2007, 08:57 PM
fixed it for you!

okay, okay... IF a lot of work's been done to it. (and i don't mean altezzas and nos stickers)

but other than that, all stangs are :gay:

MachNU
01-11-2007, 09:00 PM
okay, okay... IF a lot of work's been done to it. (and i don't mean altezzas and nos stickers)

FUCK NO.....i love the stock bodys of the 00-04's!!!!!!!

soul
01-11-2007, 09:00 PM

i agree, i can see everyone body style for 87-2007 within 10 minutes being on the road everyday, thats why i made sure no ones looked like mine that ive seen lol

Kyle
01-11-2007, 09:01 PM
Yeah some of the girls are hot but there bragging and shit is stupid. "Oh I drive a GT mustang blah blah blah." A girl in my english class was pretty hot and she says "oh I love cars, I have a red stang GT." And later that semester for some reason we were talking about g forces in she says "the new C6 Z06 does 2g's. Yeah okay stfu, you are becoming less hot every time you talk.

MachNU
01-11-2007, 09:02 PM
i agree, i can see everyone body style for 87-2007 within 10 minutes being on the road everyday, thats why i made sure no ones looked like mine that ive seen lol

your not looking in the right areas then! :goodjob:

still though i dont care what people say about mustangs when they are done right and tastefully they are some of the most beatiful cars you can have!!!! Like your saleen with black rims :goodjob:

same reason i am getting American Racing Rebels Black /Chrome on mine next week!

MachNU
01-11-2007, 09:03 PM
Yeah some of the girls are hot but there bragging and shit is stupid. "Oh I drive a GT mustang blah blah blah." A girl in my english class was pretty hot and she says "oh I love cars, I have a red stang GT." And later that semester for some reason we were talking about g forces in she says "the new C6 Z06 does 2g's. Yeah okay stfu, you are becoming less hot every time you talk.

still though some are just good to look at!

BKgen®
01-11-2007, 09:03 PM

hahaha. dumb bitches FTL!!

BKgen®
01-11-2007, 09:06 PM
i think i've made it clear that i'm not a fan of mustangs...

but i'd give my left nut to have this one.
http://www.autoblog.com/2006/11/02/sema-obsidian-couper-mustang/

mike's02ls1
01-11-2007, 09:06 PM
Well it's just as bad when ricers with turbos must let you hear the blow off every chance they get. Me no need to rev just let you hear my cam lope....

soul
01-11-2007, 09:07 PM
your not looking in the right areas then! :goodjob:

still though i dont care what people say about mustangs when they are done right and tastefully they are some of the most beatiful cars you can have!!!! Like your saleen with black rims :goodjob:

same reason i am getting American Racing Rebels Black /Chrome on mine next week!
ill post pics tomorrow finally.

MachNU
01-11-2007, 09:09 PM

cool!

soul
01-11-2007, 09:15 PM
Well it's just as bad when ricers with turbos must let you hear the blow off every chance they get. Me no need to rev just let you hear my cam lope....
Exactly what i was saying in my previous post

CHADbee
01-11-2007, 09:17 PM
does urs have an upgraded pully on it?

CHADbee
01-11-2007, 09:18 PM
i agree and i have a turbonetics raptor....which is a qutie BOV compared to most. me still be ing stock turbo i do echo through the intake in reverse though :lmfao:

BKgen®
01-11-2007, 09:25 PM
don't worry about it those gaytards revving their mullet-mobiles chad. if anything, you should take it as a compliment. for example... my car's pushing around 200 as far as whp goes.. and tards in vettes, stangs, etc feel the need to roar at me all the time. rather than get irritated, i laugh it off and admire the fact that they're wasting their gas on a lowly hyundai. :goodjob:

PhAtBoYMr2
01-11-2007, 09:27 PM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/drift2388/mustangfast.jpg
http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/5614/hellyeahww7.jpg
hahahaha everytime i look at the kid on the bottom i chuckle :lmfao:

Kamelyn
01-11-2007, 09:31 PM
Hey bro, honestly it's not just the Mustangs doing this, around the southside there are many guys that pull up next to me and start revving the hell out of there cars and it's just sad to see some little kid wasting his lunch money on trying to impress me. It's mainly immature drivers that are on the road, and sadly enough some of these little kids have got their hands on a mustang.

I drive a Mustang and I don't waste my gas revving up in front of any car just for the hell of it... shit gas cost $2.53/gal everytime I rev up that's $2.53/gal coming out of my exhaust for what ??? 5 seconds of a loud ass exhaust? naw.. bro sorry I have more respect for myself then that.

BKgen®
01-11-2007, 09:43 PM
hahahaha everytime i look at the kid on the bottom i chuckle :lmfao:

rofl.
reminds me of this kid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjsuQR1rWlk

CHADbee
01-11-2007, 09:47 PM
Hey bro, honestly it's not just the Mustangs doing this, around the southside there are many guys that pull up next to me and start revving the hell out of there cars and it's just sad to see some little kid wasting his lunch money on trying to impress me. It's mainly immature drivers that are on the road, and sadly enough some of these little kids have got their hands on a mustang.

I drive a Mustang and I don't waste my gas revving up in front of any car just for the hell of it... shit gas cost $2.53/gal everytime I rev up that's $2.53/gal coming out of my exhaust for what ??? 5 seconds of a loud ass exhaust? naw.. bro sorry I have more respect for myself then that.
trust me i go to the southside allmost every weekend and i know what u are talking about. but out here in conyers if someone revs at me 8/10 times its a stang...and like u said its allways some young punkass kid that thinks cause he has a GT with flowmaster he his hot shit and his car is fast when in reality its slow as fuck. and i'm the same way i dont rev my car because of many reason but gas being so expensive id one of them...lol.

mach1girl
01-12-2007, 07:13 AM

Really, interesting...

Nice to meet you Kyle, I am Janice with a V8 Mustang w/ 440rhwp AND 2 chamber flows. yep it's loud. If you want the list of the rest of mods go to my website.

Before we get into a pissing match I will tell you my thoughts.

I love cars, domestics or imports, I could care less what you have in it or don't just as long as you(the owner) are proud of it, then I am proud for you. There are punks everywhere you go so it isn't just one group. My fiance and I go to import events and go to domestics events, just to check out cars. I love to hear the blow off on imports when they go by me, it is just cool sounding. I will be the first to tell ya i don't know a lot about cars but i am learning. I might even drive ya nuts asking a ton a of questions. My poor fiance is forever having to stop what he is doing to explain why this does this or that. I will even tell ya I have a ton to learn about going down the track and to better my skills at driving the car. But my point is, don't be so tunnel visioned on what is cool and what isn't, you might loose out on 1) meeting some interesting folks and 2) seeing some bad ass cars, import or Domestic.

M1G

MachNU
01-12-2007, 09:45 AM
^^^^ GAWD DAMN REPS TO YOU! :goodjob: :goodjob:

Kyle
01-12-2007, 09:51 AM
Really, interesting...

Nice to meet you Kyle, I am Janice with a V8 Mustang w/ 440rhwp AND 2 chamber flows. yep it's loud. If you want the list of the rest of mods go to my website.

I love cars, domestics or imports, I could care less what you have in it or don't just as long as you(the owner) are proud of it, then I am proud for you. There are punks everywhere you go so it isn't just one group. My fiance and I go to import events and go to domestics events, just to check out cars. I love to hear the blow off on imports when they go by me, it is just cool sounding. I will be the first to tell ya i don't know a lot about cars but i am learning. I might even drive ya nuts asking a ton a of questions. My poor fiance is forever having to stop what he is doing to explain why this does this or that. I will even tell ya I have a ton to learn about going down the track and to better my skills at driving the car. But my point is, don't be so tunnel visioned on what is cool and what isn't, you might loose out on 1) meeting some interesting folks and 2) seeing some bad ass cars, import or Domestic.

M1G

That sounds good. By no means was my response aimed at people like you.

It was aimed at the girls who get the car, act like they know everything and are hot shit because they have a V8. I get sick of it really fast. These girls usually know nothing of imports, make stupid comments and generalizations and piss me off.

I wouldn't call my statement a generalization as I am not directing it to all girl mustang drivers. I am just saying these specific types of girls make me mad.

I think we need more people who want to learn about cars, and appreciate all types of cars not just what they own.

Rican219
01-12-2007, 10:09 AM
LOL you called your SRT4 a neon. I thought that pissed you guys off. Come see me and I will rev my Super Beetle or Mazda at you for a change of Scenery LIRL:lmfao:

Rican219
01-12-2007, 10:13 AM
Really, interesting...

M1G

Man I want a girl like you! :goodjob:

WIKDLX
01-12-2007, 10:38 AM

careful what you ask for, you will start having to buy two of everything.
right now its ok, she doesnt know enough to know if it is for her car or mine.....but she wants to learn and is catching on quick!

it does work out good, she understands what things cost and is very supportive....now, about that enclosed trailer....;)

BlueHatch
01-12-2007, 11:03 PM
kinda funny i have a mustang and there is a kid in a red srt4 down the street and every time he passes me he revs it up. mine is loud too bassani x with no cats but its screamin cause the i got a heavy foot

CHADbee
01-13-2007, 02:28 AM
LOL you called your SRT4 a neon. I thought that pissed you guys off. Come see me and I will rev my Super Beetle or Mazda at you for a change of Scenery LIRL:lmfao:
it is a neon right? lmao...everybody calls my car a neon unless they lose to it then its a SRT4

kinda funny i have a mustang and there is a kid in a red srt4 down the street and every time he passes me he revs it up. mine is loud too bassani x with no cats but its screamin cause the i got a heavy foot
twilight zone...lol

Dudeman
01-13-2007, 02:47 AM
mustang owners still arent as bad as camaro and trans am/firebird drivers though, there are just more mustang drivers.

Sibious
01-13-2007, 08:30 AM
WTF, IM WITH YOU CHAD. WELL THIS MUSTANG JUST PROBABLY GOT FLOW MASTERS KEEPS COMING DOWN MY STREET TRYING TO PULLS OR SOMETHING. SO FUCKING LOAD BUT NOT GOING ANYWHERE. why do they fell the need to rev and at like the shit with flow masters?

just to add to chad s rant.

BKgen®
01-13-2007, 10:47 AM
yesterday on 400 coming home from school, there were a couple high school tards (wiggers, i might add) in an 80's model gt mustang. i'm sitting there, minding my own business, listening to some music and trying to get through traffic without having an aneurysm... then it happens. vroom vroom. yeah wupideedoo, i hear your mullet-mobile.

then again, they were only high school kids... so their stupidity is to be expected.

HyPer50
01-13-2007, 11:06 AM
eh, not every mustang driver is this way. but oh well, i dont mean any offense to you, but i as a general rule dont even give neons a second look. it seems that 95% of them are slow, then 4.5% are just riced out pieces of shit, and maybe .5% is actually something faster than a mack truck. Not really keepin' my eyes open to try and impress a Dodge 4 banger.

CHADbee
01-13-2007, 02:26 PM
eh, not every mustang driver is this way. but oh well, i dont mean any offense to you, but i as a general rule dont even give neons a second look. it seems that 95% of them are slow, then 4.5% are just riced out pieces of shit, and maybe .5% is actually something faster than a mack truck. Not really keepin' my eyes open to try and impress a Dodge 4 banger.
then u are different than most...and like i said before foxs never rev at me. its allways the 94+ stangs vrooooming at me.

Krazykouki
01-13-2007, 05:51 PM
...but when they stare at me and rev the fuck outta of their car its just retarded. its immature and silly IMHO.

thats the most hipocritical statement I have ever heard you say.

That is all

-Chris

David88vert
01-13-2007, 08:42 PM
When I am in my Mustang, I never rev at other drivers or try to pick a race. But it sure seems like every Civic and Neon sure want to rev at me, and some ask to race. It seems like 4 cyl owners have an inferiority complex .. kind of like in this thread.....
Maybe they just want to pick on a stock Fox ... but they always end up embarrassed if I do run them....

Krazykouki
01-13-2007, 08:46 PM
It seems like 4 cyl owners have an inferiority complex

LOL

... but they always end up embarrassed if I do run them....

you are just as inferior as they are if you get on their level

HyPer50
01-14-2007, 12:29 AM
then u are different than most...and like i said before foxs never rev at me. its allways the 94+ stangs vrooooming at me.

Those also seemed to be the one "mexicaned" out also.. i swear, i'm not trying to stereotype me but 100% of the time i see a riced out mustang it's ALWAYS a young spanish male lol... see them all day driving up and down south cobb drive. they got the right car, but they just ruin it.

CHADbee
01-14-2007, 03:08 AM
thats the most hipocritical statement I have ever heard you say.

That is all

-Chris :thinking:
that makes no sense^

:thinking:

CHADbee
01-14-2007, 03:10 AM
When I am in my Mustang, I never rev at other drivers or try to pick a race. But it sure seems like every Civic and Neon sure want to rev at me, and some ask to race. It seems like 4 cyl owners have an inferiority complex .. kind of like in this thread.....
Maybe they just want to pick on a stock Fox ... but they always end up embarrassed if I do run them....
i will ask people to race but revin the shit out of ur car does noe translate to "wanna race" weird how some people think though :lmfao:

bdydrpdmazda
01-14-2007, 03:20 AM
Hey Chad, you should hear the new straight pipes I got on my Stang dude, they are loud as fuck, especially when I rev it up at traffic lights.

StupidBikerBoy
01-14-2007, 01:08 PM
WHY DOES EVERYGODAMN MUSTANG HAVE TO LET ME KNOW THEY HAVE FLOWMASTERS...THIS SHIT HAPPENS EVERYDAY AND IT MAKES ME QUITE SICK TO THINK THEESE PEOPLE ARE THE BIGGEST RICERS TO EVER DRIVE ON THE ROADS. [/RANT]

LMAO!!

Mustangs are cheap, so everyone that wants to PRETEND they are fast buys them.

Its sorta like "thuggin". People act like thugs cause the idiots think that gets them respect, same thing with mustangs. Ignorance is bliss!

It irritates the piss outa me too, so now I mess with every mustang I can. Especially when Im on my bike. I love to stand it up next to them and ride on the back tire fukkin with em'. :tongue1:

Of course, just like in the import world, there are those few that are actually fast and really into racing. Just too bad that all the ricer stang owners ruin it for the real mustang driving enthusiasts. Civics are very similar, and squids on sportbikes also.

CHADbee
01-14-2007, 01:10 PM
Hey Chad, you should hear the new straight pipes I got on my Stang dude, they are loud as fuck, especially when I rev it up at traffic lights.
I'VE HEARD THEM LIKE THAT...ONE DUDE REV'D AT ME AT LIGHT AND IT SCARED ME CAUSE I DIDNT SEE HIM AND WASNT EXPECTING IT.

CHADbee
01-14-2007, 01:11 PM
LMAO!!

Mustangs are cheap, so everyone that wants to PRETEND they are fast buys them.

Its sorta like "thuggin". People act like thugs cause the idiots think that gets them respect, same thing with mustangs. Ignorance is bliss!

It irritates the piss outa me too, so now I mess with every mustang I can. Especially when Im on my bike. I love to stand it up next to them and ride on the back tire fukkin with em'. :tongue1:

Of course, just like in the import world, there are those few that are actually fast and really into racing. Just too bad that all the ricer stang owners ruin it for the real mustang driving enthusiasts. Civics are very similar.
:werd:

StupidBikerBoy
01-14-2007, 01:28 PM

Becareful what you wish for!!

I used to say the same thing, until I got one. And since then I have had to buy another S14 240sx (that makes 3 at my house), AND another bike (which means 6 bikes total). And to top it all off, my girl wants to do an SR swap in her 240 and learn how to drift!!

Now I have to look into building another shop because mine is so full that I can barely get around it.:(

Awww, who am I kidding? I love it though!:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :goodjob:

Krazykouki
01-14-2007, 01:29 PM
Becareful what you wish for!!

I used to say the same thing, until I got one. And since then I have had to buy another S14 240sx (that makes 3 at my house), AND another bike (which means 6 bikes total). And to top it all off, my girl wants to do an SR swap in her 240 and learn how to drift!!

Now I have to look into building another shop because mine is so full that I can barely get around it.:(

Awww, who am I kidding? I love it though!:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :goodjob:

does she pay for any of it?

quickdodge®
01-14-2007, 01:34 PM
Especially when Im on my bike. I love to stand it up next to them and ride on the back tire fukkin with em'.

How is doing that fucking with them? Seems pointless to me. Later, QD.

StupidBikerBoy
01-14-2007, 01:37 PM

You could probably blame OTHER mustang drivers for that. As a generalization, they have been acting like ricers LONG before the import scene came.

I remember having to deal with them doing the same stuff back in the eary 90's when I had a built 64' Chevy truck (my first vehicle and project). But I loved the fact that I had a 5000 lb. truck that did nothing but spin and still out ran mildly built mustangs.

Again, this doesn't mean ALL mustang drivers. It is more of an attitude thing.

StupidBikerBoy
01-14-2007, 01:38 PM
does she pay for any of it?

Not currently, but she's in school for nursing so it's only temporary that Im the only income of the house.

StupidBikerBoy
01-14-2007, 01:42 PM
How is doing that fucking with them? Seems pointless to me. Later, QD.

I would agree, its pointless. But so is them revving thier engine at me in the first place.

On a side note, I have only done it a handful of times when I've had enough of the attitudes, and do it more out of spite than anything. Not something I do when Im not aggitated and thinking clearly.:screwy:

quickdodge®
01-14-2007, 01:44 PM
But so is them revving thier engine at me in the first place.

Agreed. Later, QD.