PDA

View Full Version : Misc ATTN: Barry Bonds Small Nut Swingers

Hulud
01-11-2007, 10:44 AM
Bonds failed amphetamine test

January 11, 2007

NEW YORK (AP) -- Barry Bonds failed a test for amphetamines last season and originally blamed it on a teammate, the Daily News reported Thursday.

When first informed of the positive test, Bonds attributed it to a substance he had taken from teammate Mark Sweeney's locker, the New York City newspaper said, citing several unnamed sources.

"I have no comment on that," Bonds' agent Jeff Borris told the Daily News on Wednesday night.

"Mark was made aware of the fact that his name had been brought up," Sweeney's agent Barry Axelrod told the Daily News. "But he did not give Barry Bonds anything, and there was nothing he could have given Barry Bonds."

Bonds, who always has maintained he never has tested positive for illegal drug use, already is under investigation for lying about steroid use.

more (http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news?slug=ap-bonds-amphetamines&prov=ap&type=lgns)

discuss

2.0civic
01-11-2007, 10:48 AM
imagine that...

Sammich
01-11-2007, 10:50 AM
i knew it i knew it

Hulud
01-11-2007, 10:53 AM
fuckin cheater, if i were a manager in MLB i would tell my pitcher to either bean him or intentionally walk him everytime so he doesnt break aarons record

babyblueS2K
01-11-2007, 11:00 AM
the thing that kills me is he WAS a great player at the plate and in the feild before he started takin all the steroids or what ever you want to call it. but now he can bearly move in the feild and hits a home run or bust. i agree with Hulud i would hate to see him break Aarons record

2.0civic
01-11-2007, 11:08 AM
the thing that kills me is he WAS a great player at the plate and in the feild before he started takin all the steroids or what ever you want to call it. but now he can bearly move in the feild and hits a home run or bust. i agree with Hulud i would hate to see him break Aarons record

he actually used to be a great ball player...much like andruw jones but with alot higher battign average lol and less strike outs

DerrickT
01-11-2007, 11:20 AM
intentional walk him until he's sixty.

candy2082002
01-11-2007, 11:24 AM
intentional walk him until he's sixty.

ha ha ha That would get so frustrating lol:goodjob:

{X}Echo419
01-11-2007, 11:25 AM
you don't just go from someone like "Scuba" to "Tank" drinking raw eggs and eating grilled chicken breast. it takes some "assistance" :yes:

2.0civic
01-11-2007, 11:27 AM
ha ha ha That would get so frustrating lol:goodjob:

then maybe he would get the point that some things are a little more sacred to people than false records...

look at mcgwire now...big fucking joke

thinkfast®
01-11-2007, 03:57 PM
I like the guy as a ballplayer and thats all.. but after all this shit he's gonna get brought up forever in baseball history if he breaks Aarons record, and a whole lotta people will doubt he didnt have help.. I had the pleasure of watchin Bonds play when he was healthy, he killed the Dodgers at the plate but didnt have much help.. other then the record I bet San Fran will drop his punk ass after next season LOL

thinkfast®
01-11-2007, 03:58 PM
then maybe he would get the point that some things are a little more sacred to people than false records...

look at mcgwire now...big fucking joke

27% of the votes needed for HoF induction, gimme a break LOL

he wont get in til 2065

DerrickT
01-11-2007, 04:00 PM
27% of the votes needed for HoF induction, gimme a break LOL

he wont get in til 2065

I hope he never makes it in.

thinkfast®
01-11-2007, 04:05 PM
he'll get in eventually, you cant deny the guy in his prime was one of the better HR hitters of all time.. but with all the steroid controversy and his health issues, I dont see him gettin in soon lol

HyPer50
01-11-2007, 07:29 PM
Who cares, Bonds still rocks heh.

1SICKLEX
01-11-2007, 07:57 PM
BONDS=GOAT.

DEAL WITH IT

Hulud
01-11-2007, 08:50 PM
I like the guy as a ballplayer and thats all.. but after all this shit he's gonna get brought up forever in baseball history if he breaks Aarons record, and a whole lotta people will doubt he didnt have help.. I had the pleasure of watchin Bonds play when he was healthy, he killed the Dodgers at the plate but didnt have much help.. other then the record I bet San Fran will drop his punk ass after next season LOL
:no: i thought i would never see a dodger fan post that

YOU DISGUST ME RICKY!

thinkfast®
01-11-2007, 08:53 PM
LOL eff you Hulud slut

Bonds is a great player to watch.. part of the reason the rivalry w/ LA is what is is in recent years.. I bleed Dodger blue homey dont get it twisted, but I got respect for the man as a ballplayer.. jerk

Hulud
01-11-2007, 08:55 PM
LOL eff you Hulud slut

Bonds is a great player to watch.. part of the reason the rivalry w/ LA is what is is in recent years.. I bleed Dodger blue homey dont get it twisted, but I got respect for the man as a ballplayer.. jerk
LOL

i dont think i would feel bad at all if he died, the guy as a person is a fucking prick and a cheat

thinkfast®
01-11-2007, 09:01 PM
I dont like a CHEAT

[/borat]

yo man we need to get a dodgers game in this year, they gonna be schoolin mo fos.. too bad Gagnes in TX tho :(

Hulud
01-11-2007, 09:48 PM
I dont like a CHEAT

[/borat]

yo man we need to get a dodgers game in this year, they gonna be schoolin mo fos.. too bad Gagnes in TX tho :(
yea definetly

but yea that really does suck about gange, well we will prolly just hurt himself anyways lol

thinkfast®
01-12-2007, 09:58 AM
YEA BUT WE PICKED UP LUIS GONZALEZ AND MIKE SCHMIDT, NOMARS BACK AT FIRST, COUPLE OTHER MOVES TOO.. SHOULD BE A GOOD LINEUP IF THEY STAY HEALTHY

YOU HEARD ABOUT GARVEY NOT GETTIN IN THE HoF, OR HERSHISER?? SHIT IS CRAZY BUT I WASNT SURPRISED, YOU HAD TONY GWYNN AND CAL RIPKEN ON THE BALLOT TOO LOL

Hulud
01-12-2007, 02:27 PM
YEA BUT WE PICKED UP LUIS GONZALEZ AND MIKE SCHMIDT, NOMARS BACK AT FIRST, COUPLE OTHER MOVES TOO.. SHOULD BE A GOOD LINEUP IF THEY STAY HEALTHY
they shoulda gone after zito instead of schmidt, but o well

yea if they stay healthy lol, not really funny cause its true :(

YOU HEARD ABOUT GARVEY NOT GETTIN IN THE HoF, OR HERSHISER?? SHIT IS CRAZY BUT I WASNT SURPRISED, YOU HAD TONY GWYNN AND CAL RIPKEN ON THE BALLOT TOO LOL
yea they will get in in a couple more years

thinkfast®
01-12-2007, 02:29 PM
HERSHISER PROBLY WILL, BUT THAT WAS GARVEYS LAST CHANCE TO GET IN :(

HE'LL BE A HoF IN MY BOOKS, IF THAT COUNTS FOR ANYTHING

2.0civic
01-12-2007, 02:33 PM
HERSHISER PROBLY WILL, BUT THAT WAS GARVEYS LAST CHANCE TO GET IN :(

HE'LL BE A HoF IN MY BOOKS, IF THAT COUNTS FOR ANYTHING

i bet hershiser took shit alot growing up cause his name

thinkfast®
01-12-2007, 02:34 PM
LOL HE GOT THAT BADASS NAME THO

"BULLDOG ON THE MOUND"

HES THE MAN, THEY NEED TO HURRY UP AND COME OUT W/ HIS JERSEY DAMMIT #55 FOREVER!! LOL

2.0civic
01-12-2007, 02:35 PM
atleast he wasnt orel butts or johnson lol

thinkfast®
01-12-2007, 02:43 PM
ORAL SENSATION?

2.0civic
01-12-2007, 02:46 PM
ORAL SENSATION?

LIRL ORAL SECKS

thinkfast®
01-12-2007, 02:46 PM