PDA

View Full Version : Power Mods ??? on swap

wow
01-10-2007, 11:40 PM
alright so i might get a k20 or most likely getting one. my boi jus crashed his type s and it looks like it is totaled. engine is till in working condition. All i have to do is wait for his insurance to say totaled n imma pick it up.
my question is wat will i need to scrap out of the car. i know, the motor, tranny, axles, ecu. but do i need to get all the wires too? i know im going to have to buy mounts. is there anything else and how much woul it cost to have it dropped in my eg hatch?

2.0civic
01-10-2007, 11:51 PM
omg take the money you would spend on the swap and learn how to type fucking english

chris13
01-11-2007, 07:00 AM
what will it cost to put in your eg hatch= the same a k24 is costing to put in my eg hatch A LOT OF MONEY

but G/L go to Hybrid-racing.com they've got everything u need

dELfONiK
01-11-2007, 11:09 AM
omg take the money you would spend on the swap and learn how to type fucking english

LOL

Z33_kid
01-11-2007, 04:33 PM
let me get the tranny !!

wow
01-12-2007, 12:01 AM
I can spell correct english miss. But thank you for not answering my question. Damn MOD's, always want to bash people. Oh and by the way, I do have a degree thats better than yours, so shut it miss. But back to my question. Anybody??

Hektik
01-12-2007, 12:18 AM
i might be wrong but u will probaby need the engine harness.

i4_garage
01-12-2007, 07:30 AM
get all of this....

-engine, tranny, engine harness, charge harness, shifter , shifter cables, axles, ECU, and that is all u will need.

things u can scrap for me - seats, all the suspension *hub assemblies*, and the complete front end if he got hit from the back.

-when u get all of that swap stuff...just have someone do it for u...becuz the parts to get it running will be much more than the swap it self....estimate range of 3000+ for good stuff

btw...i can swap it in for u :)

speedminded
01-12-2007, 01:16 PM
[']get all of this....

-engine, tranny, engine harness, charge harness, shifter , shifter cables, axles, ECU, and that is all u will need.

things u can scrap for me - seats, all the suspension *hub assemblies*, and the complete front end if he got hit from the back.

-when u get all of that swap stuff...just have someone do it for u...becuz the parts to get it running will be much more than the swap it self....estimate range of 3000+ for good stuff

btw...i can swap it in for u :)$3,000 to install and out the door??!!! :thinking:

wow
01-13-2007, 12:11 AM
ok now i can scrap everything from the car, that i need right?? and how much would you charge to put it in for me?? O and he spun out of control and hit a tree on the drivers side.fenders fucked up but everything else on the front should still be ok. i'll post a for sale thread when i get the car.

[']get all of this....

btw...i can swap it in for u :)

i4_garage
01-14-2007, 01:05 AM
$3,000 to install and out the door??!!! :thinking:

no 3000 is the cost of all the other parts to get it running ... 3000 is max tho....u can save a ton if u cut down on some parts

bdydrpdmazda
01-14-2007, 01:12 AM
I can spell correct english miss. But thank you for not answering my question. Damn MOD's, always want to bash people. Oh and by the way, I do have a degree thats better than yours, so shut it miss. But back to my question. Anybody??
STFU AND GTFO neg reps for being a little bastard

wow
01-14-2007, 02:24 AM
fuck u nigga this aint yo thread fool. i say what i want to say so shut the fuck up. i was simply asking a question about a swap. so get off my dick.

STFU AND GTFO neg reps for being a little bastard

bdydrpdmazda
01-14-2007, 02:29 AM
how long would you like me to play these childish games "wit yoo sun?" I can go all night.

wow
01-14-2007, 02:36 AM
mods, whats the point if they're going to act like childs and not there age or do their role.

how long would you like me to play these childish games "wit yoo sun?" I can go all night.

bdydrpdmazda
01-14-2007, 02:39 AM
mods, whats the point if they're going to act like childs and not there age or do their role.
Our role is to make sure dumb shit isnt getting posted on these boards and you talkin shit about other mods is dumb shit.

wow
01-14-2007, 02:43 AM
well as you could read and see, he was the first with the smart comment. so whos at fault? me for returning one or him for starting something about my writing?? you tell me

Our role is to make sure dumb shit isnt getting posted on these boards and you talkin shit about other mods is dumb shit.

bdydrpdmazda
01-14-2007, 02:53 AM
well as you could read and see, he was the first with the smart comment. so whos at fault? me for returning one or him for starting something about my writing?? you tell me
Why dont you just type where people can fucking read it and then you wont get the smart ass remarks about you typing like a fucking school kid. Im gonna mail you a big ass crayon so you can write me a letter to let me know how pissed you are at all the IA mods.

HeLLo iM iZzY
01-14-2007, 03:50 AM
Damn, I didn't know internet was so serious lately.

MIami-boy
01-14-2007, 07:50 PM
Why dont you just type where people can fucking read it and then you wont get the smart ass remarks about you typing like a fucking school kid. Im gonna mail you a big ass crayon so you can write me a letter to let me know how pissed you are at all the IA mods.

cmon man is it that serious?:thinking: It really isn't. all u had to say is gather your thought before u type type so that people understand you. Thats all. you really didn't have to degrade him my:2cents:

but GL on finding parts for your swap. man thats the easiest way to get a k20 make friends with an rsx owner and hope he wrecks it:rolleyes: but should be fun when it's done:goodjob:

Gotti
01-15-2007, 12:19 AM
www.honda-tech.com (http://www.honda-tech.com)