PDA

View Full Version : Minimum wage

Bishop
01-10-2007, 08:59 PM
got raised to 7.25/hr :eek:

~The_Duke~
01-10-2007, 09:00 PM
So it got passed in the senate as well?

Cas I heard the house passed it, but I thought they were still waiting on the senate...

Hulud
01-10-2007, 09:01 PM
yea waiting on the senate and predient ok

but it wont happen overnight

it will take 26 months if the current plan is approved

greasemunkey
01-10-2007, 09:01 PM
wooohooo i get .25 cents more/hr

Hulud
01-10-2007, 09:02 PM
wooohooo i get .25 cents more/hr
lol im sorry

greasemunkey
01-10-2007, 09:02 PM
yea waiting on the senate and predient ok

but it wont happen overnight

it will take 26 months if the current plan is approved
ohh damn nvm:gay:

Bishop
01-10-2007, 09:03 PM
yeah the house passed it

Hulud
01-10-2007, 09:04 PM
yeah the house passed it
so it hasnt gotten raised yet :doh:

JKNOUSE
01-10-2007, 09:05 PM
does that mean everyones pay will go up hopefully lol

Bishop
01-10-2007, 09:07 PM
so it hasnt gotten raised yet :doh:
lol yeah yahoo news sucks. it was only a 1 sentence article. And i didnt realize it just said the house passed it.

Bishop
01-10-2007, 09:07 PM
if you are below 7.25/hr it has to lol

quickdodgeŽ
01-10-2007, 09:08 PM

Only if you make below $7.25/hour. Later, QD.

Hulud
01-10-2007, 09:08 PM
lol yeah yahoo news sucks. it was only a 1 sentence article. And i didnt realize it just said the house passed it.
you need to learn how to click links

i use yahoo too, saw the article, clicked on it. it was only one sentence, then clicked on teh title again

JKNOUSE
01-10-2007, 09:09 PM
how bout if ur at 7.25/hr lol dont wont a bagger to get paid me then me lol i would cry lol
edit: well damnit hopefully in 26 months ill have a better job
edit again: ok ur confusing me now will everyones lol

Bishop
bahhhh i never look at their news stuff so im a newb to it lol

i was like wth? what kind of article is this? :lmfao:

Hulud
Only if you make below $7.25/hour. Later, QD.
wrong, everything will go up as a result of it

so cost of living will increase, then your pay should too (unless your job sucks)

Bishop
01-10-2007, 09:10 PM
so i need to buy a house now huh?

Hulud
01-10-2007, 09:10 PM
how bout if ur at 7.25/hr lol dont wont a bagger to get paid me then me lol i would cry lol
your pay will go up eventually, when the cost of milk, eggs, batteries etc all go up becuase they gotta pay everyone more, then the cost of living goes up

Hulud
01-10-2007, 09:11 PM
so i need to buy a house now huh?
within the next two years LOL

also the prices are prolly gonna drop soon too due to a slow in the market

JKNOUSE
01-10-2007, 09:12 PM
well damnit lol so it really doesnt matter if min get bumped up cause shits prices are just going to go up?

Bishop
01-10-2007, 09:13 PM
within the next two years LOL

also the prices are prolly gonna drop soon too due to a slow in the market
damn got all this insider info lolz. Well i need to get a new place this fall and im hoping i can move into a house with someone. Or i'll just buy one, pay cash

Hulud
01-10-2007, 09:13 PM
well damnit lol so it really doesnt matter if min get bumped up cause shits prices are just going to go up?
it makes sense

i mean if the stores have to pay their employees more, then they gotta make more somehow right?

so the products prices rise

Hulud
01-10-2007, 09:14 PM
damn got all this insider info lolz. Well i need to get a new place this fall and im hoping i can move into a house with someone. Or i'll just buy one, pay cash
yea that wont attract the IRS or anything lol

Bishop
01-10-2007, 09:14 PM
yup, pretty much the value of the dollar goes down.

Hince how everything used to be cheaper in the past

JKNOUSE
01-10-2007, 09:15 PM
well crap u are right econ class just kicked back in lol

Bishop
yea that wont attract the IRS or anything lol
ah fuck 'em. They don't know me.

Hulud
yup, pretty much the value of the dollar goes down.

Hince how everything used to be cheaper in the past
hence

Bishop
stfu

Hulud
01-10-2007, 09:16 PM
well crap u are right econ class just kicked back in lol
i think i might do well in econ this semester LOL

Hulud
ah fuck 'em. They don't know me.
they will soon enough LOL

~The_Duke~
Everyone is worried about the econ, so everyone saving their money instead of spending it and the government is taking to much of which limits spending, which in turn make inflation go up because of supply and demand...

JKNOUSE
01-10-2007, 09:17 PM
i think i might do well in econ this semester LOL

no u will fail......... no that class is cool lol

Bishop
01-10-2007, 09:17 PM
they will soon enough LOL
:lmfao:

Hulud
01-10-2007, 09:18 PM
no u will fail......... no that class is cool lol
wouldnt surprise me LOL

Bballjamal
01-10-2007, 09:55 PM
Paying more taxes = a big FTL

risk376
01-10-2007, 10:02 PM
the new min wage will decrease the amount of jobs due to the fact companies don't want to lose money. They are just going to hire less amount people so they can still make their same profits.

~The_Duke~
01-10-2007, 10:15 PM
the new min wage will decrease the amount of jobs due to the fact companies don't want to lose money. They are just going to hire less amount people so they can still make their same profits.

I disagree, because in turn they will still need people to run their stores and if a store is constantly understaffed I stop going there along with alot of other people like me. Now they might invest in more self serve registers as seen in wal-mart, kroger, etc. but I dont think they will end up hiring less people because they need those people turn a profit specailly if it is retail...

plus if the people make more they send more and the store\econ gets better and better.

Ruiner
01-10-2007, 10:17 PM
This is pointless. If you can't make it in life at the current minimum wage, you won't make it with another few dollars an hour. The only thing that this is going to do is raise the prices of goods and services with little benefit to those actually who are actually working. Keep in mind that *they* will also have to use their "increase in pay" to cover the newly raised prices which will put them back at what they are currently at right now. This just won't be good.

~The_Duke~
01-10-2007, 10:23 PM
This is pointless. If you can't make it in life at the current minimum wage, you won't make it with another few dollars an hour. The only thing that this is going to do is raise the prices of goods and services with little benefit to those actually who are actually working. Keep in mind that *they* will also have to use their "increase in pay" to cover the newly raised prices which will put them back at what they are currently at right now. This just won't be good.

It just depends on what the stores do about their pricing cas I think if they just wait and not do anything to the prices as is they will find they are actually making more because their employees cas spend more speically in food stores and wal-mart type places. We will see cas it could go either way. It send everything down the shitter or help it out a lil.

2.0civic
01-10-2007, 10:27 PM

BINGO!

FAX TAX FTW

ksinao
01-10-2007, 10:28 PM
even though prices will go up, it wont go up so much that your new price/hr becomes obsolete. they wont rise that much.

also, with a higher minimum wage, and prices going up, the economy as a whole will go up.

ksinao
01-10-2007, 10:29 PM
Keep in mind that *they* will also have to use their "increase in pay" to cover the newly raised prices which will put them back at what they are currently at right now. This just won't be good.

tell that to the single mother rasing two children making 5.50/hr.

2.0civic
01-10-2007, 10:32 PM

YOU WILL DEFINATELY NOTICE IT....I HATE KNOWING THAT 30% OF MY FUCKING MONEY I DONT EVER SEE AND BUST MY ASS AND IF I GET OVERTIME AND WORK HARDER, I LOSE MORE MONEY...

DUE TO FUCKING TAX BRACKETS, I WOULD ALMOST RATHER TAKE SHIT EASY MAKING 30K A YEAR THAN BUST MY ASS FOR 20K MORE KNOWING I WILL GET REAMED BY UNCLE SAM

ksinao
01-10-2007, 10:38 PM
yeah, i won't lie, this fucks over the people making salary wages per year. but if they are already making that much, then even though it is a blow to them, they will still beable to suffice. where as the low class of society finally gets a break. and while this may seem pointless to most people, it is pushing the economical classes together, while through the past years they have grown more and more apart. pushing them back together is a big step.

Hulud
01-10-2007, 10:39 PM
BINGO!

FAX TAX FTW
why cause he reposted what i said? lol

Hulud
01-10-2007, 10:39 PM
maybe her child should be in school learning the english language ;)

ksinao
01-10-2007, 10:43 PM
maybe her child should be in school learning the english language ;)

can't argue with you there.

ironchef
01-10-2007, 11:25 PM
tell that to the single mother rasing two children making 5.50/hr.Maybe she shouldve kept her legs closed and not had 2 kids to begin with, if she obviously can't support them.

ksinao
01-10-2007, 11:27 PM
yeah, because no one has unprotected premarital sex. good call.

1SICKLEX
01-10-2007, 11:29 PM
They shoulda done this 5 years ago. Who can survive on $5 and change an hour?

Hulud
01-10-2007, 11:30 PM
They shoulda done this 5 years ago. Who can survive on $5 and change an hour?
teenagers who live at home, but thats about it

ironchef
01-10-2007, 11:33 PM
yeah, because no one has unprotected premarital sex. good call.Nothing a condom cant fix.

ksinao
01-10-2007, 11:34 PM
yeah, thats why i said unprotected, because not everyone uses a condom every time.

Hulud
01-10-2007, 11:35 PM
yeah, thats why i said unprotected, because not everyone uses a condom every time.
maybe they should? if they cant afford a kid/abortion

cause i sure as fuck dont want my tax money goin towards her kids

ironchef
01-10-2007, 11:38 PM

cause i sure as fuck dont want my tax money goin towards her kidsAgreed. Or if she can't afford a condom, have the guy pull out, nut in her eyes, or do her in the ass. Lots of options.

Hulud
01-10-2007, 11:42 PM
Agreed. Or if she can't afford a condom, have the guy pull out, nut in her eyes, or do her in the ass. Lots of options.
My tax dollars > her pain of taking it in the ass

ksinao
01-11-2007, 12:07 AM

cause i sure as fuck dont want my tax money goin towards her kids

well yeah, i agree with you. i'm just saying accidents happen. condoms break, morning after doesnt always work, precum will get girls pregnate. things happen, and the raise in pay will really help people like that, and help bridge the seperating classes in society.

2.0civic
01-11-2007, 12:09 AM
LOL dont justify that like that....newflash...mickey dees pays over $7 an hour...the only people this helps is VERY few

ksinao
01-11-2007, 12:15 AM
yeah, but there are a lot of other companies that pay well under 7. and like i said earlier, when this does happen, and the prices will inevitably rise. and the fact that people are making more money, and products in the US costing more, it will lead to an overall better economy.

Hulud
01-11-2007, 07:26 AM
well yeah, i agree with you. i'm just saying accidents happen. condoms break, morning after doesnt always work, precum will get girls pregnate. things happen, and the raise in pay will really help people like that, and help bridge the seperating classes in society.
the raise is not going to help bridge anything

the raise will force companys to raise their prices on their goods they sell, so in turn the cost of living will increase and everyone will be making more. its been said many times in this thread already.

its gonna make the US dollar weaker

{X}Echo419
01-11-2007, 03:13 PM
BINGO!

FAX TAX FTW
x2

or we're all fuct! this is a VERY BAD IDEA! :cry:

{X}Echo419
01-12-2007, 08:29 AM
The average wage for tuna workers in American Samoa is $3.60 an hour. One of the biggest employers there is Starkist Tuna...which is headquartered in San Francisco...Nancy Pelosi land. Anybody care to take a closer look at the campaign contributions of Democrats in the last election? One thing is for sure, the delegate from American Samoa, a Democrat, is loaded down with campaign cash from the tuna industry.

So there you have it...a double standard. On the one hand, we're told you can't raise a family on $5.15 an hour and the minimum wage must be raised to $7.25 an hour. But for the right price in campaign contributions, the tuna industry in American Samoa can avoid the minimum wage altogether...they just have to stuff the pockets of the right Democrats. Where is the media on this one?

Will the press be taking a closer look at Nancy Pelosi's campaign finance disclosures? Probably not. But somebody will.
:screwy:

JennB
01-12-2007, 08:35 AM
From what I've read, only about 2-3% of American workers actually make minimum wage and out of those, about 2/3 of them are part time workers and the vast majority of them are also in their teens or early 20's. Meaning that in reality, not many people are relying on minimum wage to support a family.

I don't know how many people make between $5.15 and $7.25 though.

{X}Echo419
01-12-2007, 09:00 AM
^the # of people working for minimum wage is not the issue.^ if it was there would be no reason to raise it in the 1st place b/c so few actually make it. the real issue is "WHAT" they make working for that minimum wage. this big of a raise will cause the cost of most of the everyday stuff we make to grow in cost or(if it can) get outsourced to a place like China or India where people will work for pennies on the dollar to produce the same item. :2cents:

JennB
01-12-2007, 09:13 AM
Not really. If most of the people who actually produce things aren't making minimum wage to begin with.

If most people making minimum wage are teenagers working part-time, then they are certainly not the ones producing the goods we buy. If it can be made more cheaply in China, India, Mexico, etc., chances are it already is. I'll do more research and see what sectors the lowest paid workers actually work in.

I believe the main idea behind an increase in minimum wage is to bump up the base of pay for all hourly workers, not just to pay more to the absolute lowest paid workers.

I remember the last hike in minimum wage, and it really wasn't a big deal at all. I'm not saying this one won't make any differnce but it's not the end of the world where everything is going to become too expensive for your average person.

Besides, minimum wage is actually set by the states. It has to be at or higher than the federal rate but it can be and is much higher in many states. Over half the states in the US already require that workers are paid over $5.15 per hour and about 12 or 13 of those are at or well over $7. This change doesn't even have to effect them. States that already pay over $7 an hour include some of the largest ones... California, NY, NJ, etc.

sidewayz
01-12-2007, 09:31 AM

ok honestly now ... does this matter to any of us ??? cause i dont believe anyone on this site makes less unless they are 16 and work at a mcdonalds..what i believe is everyones pay should go up each year ... doesnt the price of living , gas etc... there are just raising minimum wage to make all the mexicans who were actually legal and stayed here happy

Jaimecbr900
01-12-2007, 09:42 AM
Folks, this is one of the worst ideas our gov't has come up with in a long time.

Some of you have no concept of how a REAL business is ran in the REAL business world, hence you're probably loving this "idea" because you were making $5.25 and now will be making $7.25.... :rolleyes:

Profits are the difference between cost of goods and goods sold. It costs me X to buy a widget and I sell it for Y. The difference between X and Y is where my profit comes from. That gap is comprised of lots of things if you have more than a 1 man show business. Wages is one of them that eats into that profit margin. Wages are already a part of the equation in PRICING of your product(s). The gov't just FORCED millions of small businesses whose profit margins were already close enough W/O their brilliant ideas to make a decision: Either A: hire LESS people to do the same amount of work or B: raise prices of consumer goods to make up the new higher cost inherited or C: make less money. Which do you think is more likely to happen? Certainly NOT C.....right? Both A and B are DETRIMENTS to both the consumer and the employer. So how's that new minimum wage "increase" look now?

So let's review:

Widget costs $2.00 now because I pay Timmy $5.25/hr to put them up on the shelf 20 hours/wk. I can feed my family in that equation.

Now......

Widget costs $4.00 because I have to pay Timmy $7.25/hr to put up the SAME widget on the SAME shelf for 20 hrs/wk. Why? So I can STILL feed my family.

Get it? Probably not......because you're name is TIMMY....... :rolleyes:

Use your heads people. Not many people work for $5.25 now. So how many people is this REALLY helping??? Not a single one. Why? Think about the places where minimum wages are even paid out. Because when they get $2.00/hr more, they'll have to turn around and SPEND more for the same things they bought before. How's that an advantage?

Don't buy this placebo. It's designed and orchestrated to LOOK like it's a step forward, when in reality it is a step backward. It is a POLITICAL move. Nothing less.

{X}Echo419
01-12-2007, 09:45 AM

"You must spread more reps to Jamie b4 you can rep him again" DAMNIT! :cheers:

sidewayz
01-12-2007, 09:46 AM
Folks, this is one of the worst ideas our gov't has come up with in a long time.

Some of you have no concept of how a REAL business is ran in the REAL business world, hence you're probably loving this "idea" because you were making $5.25 and now will be making $7.25.... :rolleyes:

Profits are the difference between cost of goods and goods sold. It costs me X to buy a widget and I sell it for Y. The difference between X and Y is where my profit comes from. That gap is comprised of lots of things if you have more than a 1 man show business. Wages is one of them that eats into that profit margin. Wages are already a part of the equation in PRICING of your product(s). The gov't just FORCED millions of small businesses whose profit margins were already close enough W/O their brilliant ideas to make a decision: Either A: hire LESS people to do the same amount of work or B: raise prices of consumer goods to make up the new higher cost inherited or C: make less money. Which do you think is more likely to happen? Certainly NOT C.....right? Both A and B are DETRIMENTS to both the consumer and the employer. So how's that new minimum wage "increase" look now?

So let's review:

Widget costs $2.00 now because I pay Timmy $5.25/hr to put them up on the shelf 20 hours/wk. I can feed my family in that equation.

Now......

Widget costs $4.00 because I have to pay Timmy $7.25/hr to put up the SAME widget on the SAME shelf for 20 hrs/wk. Why? So I can STILL feed my family.

Get it? Probably not......because you're name is TIMMY....... :rolleyes:

Use your heads people. Not many people work for $5.25 now. So how many people is this REALLY helping??? Not a single one. Why? Think about the places where minimum wages are even paid out. Because when they get $2.00/hr more, they'll have to turn around and SPEND more for the same things they bought before. How's that an advantage?

Don't buy this placebo. It's designed and orchestrated to LOOK like it's a step forward, when in reality it is a step backward. It is a POLITICAL move. Nothing less.

very very good point

JennB
01-12-2007, 09:58 AM
Actually, I'm a corporate accountant. I deal with business finances every day and have since I got out of college. Also, it has been proposed that there be a clause in this new legislation to protect small businesses and lessen the effect on them.

I'm not at all saying it's a great idea, I think minimum wage should be raised from time to time, just by smaller amounts. But it's the natural evolution of an economy, it's been raised many times since it's inception and it's yet to be the downfall of our economy. My point in showing how many people actually work for minimum wage is to show that this isn't some big step in helping people out of poverty, it's just legislation to try to look good. I don't know why they waited 10 years to change it... 25-35 or so cents every other year would make it mush easier on businesses.

It was estimated that maybe over 100,000 jobs were lost with the last increase ten years ago but it's hard to really say. As I said though, if you add up the populations of the states that already require over $7 an hour, a HUGE part of the population of this country is covered by that already.

This country is already moving in the direction of phasing out almost all low paying jobs, this is just more of a step in that direction. I mean look at the tags on your clothes and the goods around you... barely any of them are produced here. Look at how many things are becoming automated or simplified to the point that the low level worker is not needed in any part of it. The lowest paid jobs that are still very common are things like stock people or cashiers... and in some places, cashiers are being replaced by machines. But I actually worked as a cashier in high school... and I made more than minimum wage.

Jaimecbr900
01-12-2007, 10:17 AM
Also, it has been proposed that there be a clause in this new legislation to protect small businesses and lessen the effect on them.

What clause? Being that you are an accountant, you should know that NUMBERS work for you the same way they work for me the same way they work for IBM and COKE. Math is math. If you MAKE me have to pay someone $2.00/hr MORE today than I did YESTERDAY to do the same amount of work on the same job which produces the same output......how can I maintain my profit margin UP enough to maintain the same level of income WITHOUT raising the price to the consumer somewhere????

My point in showing how many people actually work for minimum wage is to show that this isn't some big step in helping people out of poverty, it's just legislation to try to look good.

We totally agree on that.

It was estimated that maybe over 100,000 jobs were lost with the last increase ten years ago but it's hard to really say. As I said though, if you add up the populations of the states that already require over $7 an hour, a HUGE part of the population of this country is covered by that already.

Exactly, then why mandate an additional cost to any company? How is raising the cost of production stimulating ANY economy?

This country is already moving in the direction of phasing out almost all low paying jobs, this is just more of a step in that direction. I mean look at the tags on your clothes and the goods around you... barely any of them are produced here. Look at how many things are becoming automated or simplified to the point that the low level worker is not needed in any part of it. The lowest paid jobs that are still very common are things like stock people or cashiers... and in some places, cashiers are being replaced by machines. But I actually worked as a cashier in high school... and I made more than minimum wage.

You have a point. Look at the minimum wage today. WHO is it that is working for $5.25/hr? WHERE are they working? They are working in areas of our economic sector where the consumer can and will feel the increase in cost of goods the most. Restaurants, grocery stores, gas stations, mom & pop stores, labor intesive industries, etc. ALL of which can and will bump up their prices in order to maintain their profit levels the same. Again, WHO is ultimately PAYING for this alleged benefit???? THE END CONSUMER. How is that a benefit? The company will maintain their profit margin, because they too have to eat. The employee will see an initial increase in their pay, but then will have to spend MORE for the same goods he bought for less before. The consumer will end up paying for it all in the end. How's that a help? How is higher prices in consumer goods a STIMULANT to any economy? People will spend LESS when prices go up, ie. downward turn to the economy. How's that beneficial?

This is designed to only benefit ONE sector in our entire community: POLITICIANS. It makes them LOOK like they are doing something about "poverty" and the "little guy", when in reality they are once again BUYING peoples votes by making them THINK they are doing something productive.

Wanna do something about "poverty"? Feed a hungry person. Educate them. Teach them a trade. Make them a productive person of society. Use the billions of dollars being wasted on lazy, lying, and baby spitting scum towards programs that at the end of the line will net society a productive member rather than a DEPENDENT one.

JennB
01-12-2007, 10:33 AM
Umm... I'm not saying this is a good idea. I clearly said that a gradual increase would be a much better idea and easier on businees, unfortunately, our congress is not know for making things easy on us. All I'm trying to point out is that not many people actually work for $5.15 an hour so it's not the end of the world. Most people do not know that there are 10-15 states that already require workers to be paid over $7 an hour.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/01/10/minimum.wage.ap/index.html

"The White House issued a statement saying it opposed the bill because it "fails to provide relief to small businesses."

Senate Democratic leaders have already signaled they will accept changes designed to shield small businesses from adverse consequences of higher labor costs.

"This bill increases costs for mom-and-pop businesses," said Steve Chabot, R-Ohio, contending the legislation doesn't do anything to help offset that burden."

Hopefully this means that the bill will be changed to protect these businesses since the issue has been acknowledged by both political parties.

Hiro
01-12-2007, 10:37 AM
wrong, everything will go up as a result of it

so cost of living will increase, then your pay should too (unless your job sucks)

That's what I was just about to say.

I was like Economics 101 anyone? :no: lol.

Yeah prices are abouot to shoot up.

Tim0713
01-12-2007, 12:10 PM
wow, this last page is wayy to long for me to read. Anyways, what happens to the restaurant workers who are getting $2.13-$3.15 an hour with tips? Will it be the same? Ya'll think the prices in restaurants will go up like that? and Anyone think the prices of drugs are gonna go up? If not, the drug dealers are gonna in turn make more money as well, with all these kids making $5.15 an hour spending that shit on drugs, now they got 2 extra $$ to spend on drugs....

2.0civic
01-12-2007, 12:32 PM
wow, this last page is wayy to long for me to read. Anyways, what happens to the restaurant workers who are getting $2.13-$3.15 an hour with tips? Will it be the same? Ya'll think the prices in restaurants will go up like that? and Anyone think the prices of drugs are gonna go up? If not, the drug dealers are gonna in turn make more money as well, with all these kids making $5.15 an hour spending that shit on drugs, now they got 2 extra $$ to spend on drugs....

wow your dumbass input just ruined a good thread....nothing will happen because a server is essentially a sales job and you get tips...i feel sorry for you if you arent making 9 an hour with tips. I made between $9 and $25 when i was a server so 7 isnt shit

JennB
01-12-2007, 12:33 PM
and Anyone think the prices of drugs are gonna go up? If not, the drug dealers are gonna in turn make more money as well, with all these kids making $5.15 an hour spending that shit on drugs, now they got 2 extra $$ to spend on drugs....

Yes. That is exactly what will happen.

Tim0713
01-12-2007, 12:38 PM
wow your dumbass input just ruined a good thread....nothing will happen because a server is essentially a sales job and you get tips...i feel sorry for you if you arent making 9 an hour with tips. I made between $9 and $25 when i was a server so 7 isnt shit

oh...sorry wasnt clear enough, I def. make enough. I was just thinkin about the bussers who make $3.15 an hour plus tips. They only make like $20 a night each. So i was wondering if maybe I would have to tip them more, or their wage would actually go up

2.0civic
01-12-2007, 12:39 PM
oh...sorry wasnt clear enough, I def. make enough. I was just thinkin about the bussers who make $3.15 an hour plus tips. They only make like $20 a night each. So i was wondering if maybe I would have to tip them more, or their wage would actually go up

LIRL where you work cause if bussers make that, thats shitty as hell....i was making 8.50 as a buffer til i became a server

i guess i would spend $20 on drugs too if i made shit

Eurostunna07
01-12-2007, 12:44 PM

Is that for the Nation or just Georgia?