PDA

View Full Version : MY NEON *LOTS OF PICS*

CHADbee
01-09-2007, 05:42 PM
I GOT BORED THIS AFTERNOON SO I DECIDED TO GO TAKE SOME PICTURES OF MY CAR...COMMENTS ON THE CAR AND PICTURES, GOOD OR BAD ARE WELCOME

http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/314/school1.jpg

http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/314/school2.jpg

http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/314/school.jpg

http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/314/grave2.jpg

http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/314/grave3.jpg

http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/314/grave4.jpg

http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/314/grave5.jpg

http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/314/grave6.jpg

http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/314/grave111.jpg

http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/314/gravewater.jpg

http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/314/flowers.jpg

B16a2 Civic
01-09-2007, 05:43 PM
nice sssscccchhaaadddd
decided to keep it huh

SpoolBus
01-09-2007, 05:44 PM
:gay:

CHADbee
01-09-2007, 05:47 PM
nice sssscccchhaaadddd
decided to keep it huh
yeah i just couldnt let it go.

:gay:
in ur dreams

Evil Goat
01-09-2007, 06:23 PM
so were you dousche enough to stand on that persons grave to take a picture of that pos?

~The_Duke~
01-09-2007, 06:30 PM
so were you dousche enough to stand on that persons grave to take a picture of that pos?

Least he didnt piss on it...

Looks good chad...

Evil Goat
01-09-2007, 06:44 PM
Least he didnt piss on it...

Looks good chad...

thats the attitude :gay: hopefully some douschebag will piss on your parents or grandparents grave while taking picture of a run of the mill skittle

CHADbee
1. my camera id one of thoose fancy ones that has this majic zoom button :eek:

2. my parent taught me to respect graves...i dont walk or stand on graves...some people say i'm weird for that but thats how i was brought up.

3. my car may not be for everyone but it is far from a POS

4. have some more red...-1

Doppelgänger
http://groups.haas.berkeley.edu/marketing/PAPERS/AAKER/BOOKS/BUILDING/neon.gif

CHADbee
01-09-2007, 06:45 PM
1. my camera is one of thoose fancy ones that has this majic zoom button :eek:

2. my parent taught me to respect graves...i dont walk or stand on graves...some people say i'm weird for that but thats how i was brought up.

Nemesis
01-09-2007, 06:53 PM

haha shit I dont even have a zoom button LOL

Looks good Chad. Im thinking about getting an SRT-4

JstAneon
01-09-2007, 06:58 PM
looks good man.

Krazykouki
01-09-2007, 07:00 PM
TEH NEEEON IS TEH HOTNESS...is that a radiator behind the front bumper?

~The_Duke~
01-09-2007, 07:02 PM
TEH NEEEON IS TEH HOTNESS...is that a radiator behind the front bumper?

ummm are you for real?

ranj
01-09-2007, 07:22 PM

owned

Krazykouki
01-09-2007, 07:24 PM
ummm are you for real?

yea..

HeLLo iM iZzY
01-09-2007, 07:25 PM
Great pictures.

I'm not feeling the rims, but it's your style.

WORD !

~The_Duke~
01-09-2007, 07:27 PM
yea..

nah man it is a Front Mount InterCooler for his turbo. He needs it some his shit doesnt melt :goodjob:

Krazykouki
01-09-2007, 07:29 PM
nah man it is a Front Mount InterCooler for his turbo. He needs it some his shit doesnt melt :goodjob:

but I thought it was an interfooler...cause thats a neeon...those dont cum terboed stock

Nitro
01-09-2007, 07:34 PM
those pics suckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!
>
>
>
>
>
>>
>>
>
>
>>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
:goodjob: i mean were a success :lmfao:

~The_Duke~
01-09-2007, 07:35 PM
but I thought it was an interfooler...cause thats a neeon...those dont cum terboed stock

Actually the SRT-4s do come stock with a turbo. They are impressive lil things when it comes to just turning the boost up. I have seen a couple of stock one with boost controllers put down about 260 - 270 on a dyno...

Krazykouki
01-09-2007, 07:37 PM
Actually the SRT-4s do come stock with a turbo. They are impressive lil things when it comes to just turning the boost up. I have seen a couple of stock one with boost controllers put down about 260 - 270 on a dyno...

WTH hell is an SRT4? I thought teh Neons had R/T... with a POS Hyunda(sp?) motor...

~The_Duke~
01-09-2007, 07:44 PM
WTH hell is an SRT4? I thought teh Neons had R/T... with a POS Hyunda(sp?) motor...

I have no clue what the block code is for the SRT4, but it is a turbo'd MOPAR motor that comes stock in the SRT4.

I think they stopped making the R\T neons though.

Krazykouki
01-09-2007, 07:49 PM
I have no clue what the block code is for the SRT4, but it is a turbo'd MOPAR motor that comes stock in the SRT4.

I think they stopped making the R\T neons though.

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

you are such a great helper...

A853 is the Neon Engine code..MEAN GREEN OWNS ANOTHA ONE

Krazykouki
01-09-2007, 07:54 PM
+1 for "Duke"

he knows why

~The_Duke~
01-09-2007, 07:57 PM
+1 for "Duke"

he knows why

I havent meet you in person yet have I?

Krazykouki
01-09-2007, 08:02 PM

doubt it, I am teh Sneaky Ninja Muda Fucka :ninja:..neways...back to Topic of teh neonness's

c_riley
01-09-2007, 08:05 PM
nice car and good pics.
you should black out those windows!

Krazykouki
01-09-2007, 08:09 PM
nice car and good pics.

LMAO..the Irony..

EJ_Allmota
01-09-2007, 08:11 PM
Damn Chad, some nice ass shots.. But you lost me with the last pic homie.. I dont do cemeteries man...

PS: what you shooting with again??

Evil Goat
01-09-2007, 08:29 PM
oh here we go, bitches gettin their panties in a wad....you make one offhand comment around here and the sandy vaginas come out in full force...were yall holding hands while repping me too? :goodjob:

i repped both of you back, and before you run your mouth with the worn out "your reps mean nothing" routine i did them as pos reps anyway...either way...have fun disgracing peoples graves by driving a mopar product anywhere near them....that in itself is a sacrelige....

~The_Duke~
01-09-2007, 08:32 PM
oh here we go, bitches gettin their panties in a wad....you make one offhand comment around here and the sandy vaginas come out in full force...were yall holding hands while repping me too? :goodjob:

i repped both of you back, and before you run your mouth with the worn out "your reps mean nothing" routine i did them as pos reps anyway...either way...have fun disgracing peoples graves by driving a mopar product anywhere near them....that in itself is a sacrelige....

Dont worry, I already posted something in the WL cas I am bored and thought that you would make a good target for the 'Duke is bored tonight' thread.

CHADbee
01-09-2007, 08:33 PM
i just found mine yesterday :D

thanks...and u lie!

looks good man.
thanks...love the sig picture btw...whoever took that has got mad skillzzz yO!

Great pictures.

I'm not feeling the rims, but it's your style.

WORD !
thanks...they are aight....for 200 bucks rims and tires i jumped on them

those pics suckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!
>
:goodjob: i mean were a success :lmfao:
:(
:D

meen green is in PMS....he knows thats a intercooler :lmao:

nice car and good pics.
thanks...and they were but i got a ticket

Damn Chad, some nice ass shots.. But you lost me with the last pic homie.. I dont do cemeteries man...

PS: what you shooting with again??
thanks...i was there to shoot with that bigass tree and just snapped a few. like i said before i respect the dead and dont step on or stand on graves but i thought it was a cool picture. i shoot with a canon powershot S3IS...just a lil point and shot like urs :goodjob:

CHADbee
01-09-2007, 08:36 PM

lol @ rep'd me back...u cant gine any reps postive or negitive while in the red. u dont have to hate on me because my car car looks better than ur, its faster than urs, and inlike ur car mine starts every time i turn the key...and its a neon. its ok though i dont hate ya for it...there are people like u everywhere in life and u have to get used to it...so keep hating.

Nemesis
01-09-2007, 09:10 PM
no chad seriously, im thinking about picking one up in the future.

CHADbee
01-09-2007, 09:14 PM
no chad seriously, im thinking about picking one up in the future.
really? next time i see u will take u for a ride and trust me u will want one...if u solve the traction issues they are great cars to own....and thats not that hard to solve. motormounts, tranny mount and traction bars and u are good to go with some wider than stock tires of course. 300whp and 350wtq on stock turbo isnt hard at all

Crazy Asian
01-09-2007, 09:17 PM
I Thought you had tint...loser.

CHADbee
01-09-2007, 09:20 PM
I Thought you had tint...loser.
I DID :(

popo gave me a ticket and it was a 150 dollar fine or 75 bucks to get it taken off and it was waaaay to dark anyways...i couldnt see out of it at night. i plan on getting the windows re tinted but not as dark and getting black housing headlight and carbon fiber eyelids one day. i have tint thats made for the fog lights but i just havent put it on.

Evil Goat
01-10-2007, 05:13 AM
lol @ rep'd me back...u cant gine any reps postive or negitive while in the red. u dont have to hate on me because my car car looks better than ur, its faster than urs, and inlike ur car mine starts every time i turn the key...and its a neon. its ok though i dont hate ya for it...there are people like u everywhere in life and u have to get used to it...so keep hating.

id rather drive a festiva

not sure where the "my car starts every time i turn the key" comes from....ehh, i cant say i buy quality vehicles b/c i did buy a cobra and a trailblazer, american made ftl for the most part....

and thanks for pointing out the part about the rep's, we've already gone over that....appreciate the insight though kid

Jecht
01-10-2007, 06:02 AM
Any particular reason you took pics at a cemetary? lol Looking good man.

CHADbee
01-10-2007, 12:40 PM
Any particular reason you took pics at a cemetary? lol Looking good man.
it was right by my house and it was getting dark...i went to the school first then went to the church next to cause i wanted to get the sunset coming through the trees in the back ground...and thanks :goodjob:

CHADbee
01-10-2007, 12:46 PM
not sure where the "my car starts every time i turn the key" comes from....ehh, i cant say i buy quality vehicles b/c i did buy a cobra and a trailblazer, american made ftl for the most part....
i agree....but my motor is the same one thats in the 2000+mitshu ecplise and if it come with a 7yr 70k mile warrenty it cant be that bad of a car

and thanks for pointing out the part about the rep's, we've already gone over that....appreciate the insight though kid
i'm 24

boosted_nonv
01-10-2007, 04:55 PM
nice pics

CHADbee
01-10-2007, 05:59 PM
nice pics

Unnecessary
01-10-2007, 11:06 PM

amazing

CHADbee
01-10-2007, 11:16 PM
amazing
:lmao:

he is joking :goodjob:

Unnecessary
01-10-2007, 11:18 PM
:lmao:

he is joking :goodjob:

yea i know.... why does Mr.Org exist? :screwy:

neon_guy
01-11-2007, 02:29 PM
:thinking: What's the big deal. It looks like a regular turbocharged Neon capable of handing cars that cost twice as much DA BIDNEZZ. What's so special about that?

j/k.:yes: Nice car and nice shots. Personally, I woulda told everybody that I stood on the grave even if I didn't. But that's just me. My wife calls me an instigator. Go figure.

tbone0217
01-12-2007, 12:33 AM
is that Ebenezer?

Nomad!
01-12-2007, 10:10 AM
I love the yellow bag in the first pic. That was hot :D

Nice pics...too bad you had to desecrate a grave or 2 to get them! I don't buy this magical "zoom" (if that really is a word) button story for one second :lmfao:

Halfwit
01-12-2007, 10:12 AM
I love the yellow bag in the first pic. That was hot :D

Nice pics...too bad you had to desecrate a grave or 2 to get them! I don't buy this magical "zoom" (if that really is a word) button story for one second :lmfao:
i like the smushed orange in the 6th pic.

CHADbee
01-13-2007, 02:32 AM
is that Ebenezer?
underwood and old salem...

bolderer
01-29-2007, 09:47 AM

Did I just hear you turning from your subie roots Nemesis? Say it aint so, not for a neon.

CHADbee
01-30-2007, 12:49 PM
Did I just hear you turning from your subie roots Nemesis? Say it aint so, not for a neon.
ITS NOT A NEON!!!!

ok, yeah its a neon....but faster than most subbys :tongue1: