PDA

View Full Version : Misc Chopped and Screwed.....when will it end?

Negrodamus
06-14-2005, 12:27 AM
Ok I am officialy tired of this chopped and screwed shit. I mean it was cool for a min but no. i cant escape this shit everybody in the south now has to offer a chopped and screwed version of the album or at the least a chopped or screwed single just to prove that they are from the south and shit. I mean damn when u slow down a track, cut up the bass and add some scratching here and there thats alright but how the fuck you gonna have 24 fucking songs chopped and scrwed. Its even gotten to the point "mainstream" where they are choppin/screwing r&b songs and calling it: Fuck music. Damn if you cant get no ass to jodeci already wtf is some slurred shit gonna do for ya. I mean i know its a Texas thing but i am counting the days when this shit is gonna go to the back burner with the likes of Yeeea and ooooookkay......end of rant

JITB
06-14-2005, 04:07 AM
Shits been goin on for alooooooong time.. I dont like Chopped/screwed niormal songs as much. Swishahouse released a R&B chopped/screwed cd last year., ppl are just trying to get a taste of HTown. When i lived in texas, it was all about street military DJ Screw - Ghetto Boys - Fat Pat - UGK....classic stuff.

bicsintegra
06-14-2005, 06:32 AM
chopped and screwed is the dumbest shit i have ever heard. but i must admit i like that song 'sittin' sideways' by paul wall. it is just something new that will hopefully fade out in the next 6 months.

NzProjeKt
06-14-2005, 04:15 PM
LMAO...
(In Chopped & Screwed Voice) *everything will be A-OK Elliot... but first we need you to C A L M D O WWW N...*

Negrodamus
06-14-2005, 06:15 PM
LMAO...
(In Chopped & Screwed Voice) *everything will be A-OK Elliot... but first we need you to C A L M D O WWW N...*

What can i say i ran outta ritalin.

b20vtec
06-16-2005, 09:18 PM
Like jitb said its been around for awile. Its just getting mainstream because Houston is on the rise. Yeah they got a shit load of Fuck action cds out but who actually fucks to those. But if you are not a fan get ready to be one cause its gonna be around for a long time cause its been around for a long time.

quickdodgeŽ
06-16-2005, 09:24 PM
I just saw the C&S video of "Dem Boyz" and I thought, what the fuck is this crap. Looks and sounds like ass. Later, QD.