PDA

View Full Version : Misc Juiced

Hulud
06-14-2005, 12:23 AM
anyone heard anything about Juiced that comes out today?

HyPer50
06-14-2005, 01:44 AM
Looks like a NFSU knock off... and til I hear very good reviews, I'm not even gonna bother trying it.

Hulud
06-14-2005, 08:25 AM
yea thats what i was thinking. i was seeing if i could get some reviews from some one lol

uproot
06-14-2005, 08:27 AM
it got about the same reviews as street racing syndicate....... if that helps?

Hulud
06-14-2005, 08:28 AM
damn i own srs eh ill prolly pass on this one

uproot
06-14-2005, 08:41 AM
i didnt like srs that much, im sure any 'tuner' game is better than that one

Hulud
06-14-2005, 08:47 AM
yea

mp5o
06-14-2005, 11:44 AM
Im gonna rent it cus forza is gettin a bit boring. Winning every race sucks :P

Hulud
06-15-2005, 06:09 PM
u rent it yet?

krindus
06-16-2005, 01:03 AM
i played the DEMO back when it originally came out, not a lot of room for modification there, but it raced alright, the courses have "invisible walls" on certain parts and others are very constricted. so fishtailing around a corner could be aweful. as aposed to forza, and going along the nfsu lines, there is nitro, which is ok, a good way to catch you back up to the pack if you fall behind. unfortunantly the ai uses it to no end so i found it hard to win a race. damage is pretty cool, if you hit too hard into a wall, your alignment goes off. if you do engine damage you can start loosing boost or end up spraying out your nos. the big thing with juiced is that you're supposed to be able to play online and race for pink slips.... yay... we'll see how well that works out. this is just from the demo, so hopefully someone else has played the game and can give a little more insight as to how the final version came out. oh, supposedly theres over a trillion different modifications you can do (or something to that effect, maybe combos) pretty looking game. goin out to rent it tommorrow.

Greddypacked
06-17-2005, 08:02 PM
You guys need to check out www.gamespot.com. They have previews, reviews for games that havent even come out yet. Review for Juiced:http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/driving/juiced/review.html

EP3sAreFun
06-17-2005, 10:48 PM
game was AWFUL. already returned it.

Hulud
06-18-2005, 07:29 AM
You guys need to check out www.gamespot.com. They have previews, reviews for games that havent even come out yet. Review for Juiced:http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/driving/juiced/review.html
i dont trust gamestop. i dont always agree with their reviews.

uproot
06-18-2005, 07:47 AM
try www.1up.com ........ best game site

Greddypacked
06-18-2005, 09:16 AM
i dont trust gamestop. i dont always agree with their reviews.

I agree, but i can still watch the preview and movies to get an idea of a game.

B16a2 Civic
06-20-2005, 12:20 PM
i rented it....played it for like 2 hours...tired of it, sound effects sux, cant hear turbo spool or blow off valve, exhaust upgrades look funny...one upside, the choice of rims you get to pick from is good Lol...the concept is good too, they class you in races with hp....so if you have 299 hp....your in the 200-300 class, also lets you tune it to get what hp you want...so if your at 300, you can lose a hp to get in teh other class...story is ok i guess...my 2 cents

mocha latte cupcake
06-21-2005, 08:27 AM
i'm enjoying it, yeah the corners are a bit hard to see and you have to be careful who you bet on and against, you usually end up wishing you had bet more money but becareful in the pink slip races... the opponent brings out a car you've never seen and i usually about 2 times faster than you. i lost my 298 crx that way, i cried for a minute and then it was over... but yeah i think its not a half bad game.

MachNU
06-25-2005, 12:07 AM
I own every car game there is form Forza to NFSU2 SRS Midnight Clud 3 Jucied everyone of them. let me tell you by far Midnight Clud 3 excels all. Jucied is not that great of a game its racing gets borin gquick becuase its mostly the same tracks over and over againt nothing new and it can get pretty gay when you ram a car and he blows ahead of you and you spin out jsu stupid glitches liek that which can lose a race for you. Then but the custum car builds is by far a awesome thing. Un liek other gaems where all cars sound the exact same this game least each exhuast sounds somewhat different. But you can never have the samecustom car job as someone else in this game becuase you get a real good number of choices. Also the racing story line is somewhat fun since you get to host your own evenets and you can either race in them or just bet on them and watch....or you can choice whihc racing events you want to do. But over all if your a fan of Forza style racing NfSU2 customization and SRS style game play then you might like this game....but odds are like me you will get realy bored of it like Forza in a couple of days when your garages gets 10 top of the line cars in it.

jt money
06-25-2005, 12:32 AM
I own every car game there is form Forza to NFSU2 SRS Midnight Clud 3 Jucied everyone of them. let me tell you by far Midnight Clud 3 excels all. Jucied is not that great of a game its racing gets borin gquick becuase its mostly the same tracks over and over againt nothing new and it can get pretty gay when you ram a car and he blows ahead of you and you spin out jsu stupid glitches liek that which can lose a race for you. Then but the custum car builds is by far a awesome thing. Un liek other gaems where all cars sound the exact same this game least each exhuast sounds somewhat different. But you can never have the samecustom car job as someone else in this game becuase you get a real good number of choices. Also the racing story line is somewhat fun since you get to host your own evenets and you can either race in them or just bet on them and watch....or you can choice whihc racing events you want to do. But over all if your a fan of Forza style racing NfSU2 customization and SRS style game play then you might like this game....but odds are like me you will get realy bored of it like Forza in a couple of days when your garages gets 10 top of the line cars in it.+1