chasekeaton
01-09-2007, 01:08 AM
Name: Chase C
Means of Contact: Aim: Chasekeaton email: [email protected] or PM
1997 Honda Civic Hx Two-Door
Miles:152k chassis, 112k dx motor
Price:3500 FIRM or Trade

Additional Information:
This is a 1997 honda civic hx two door coupe. The original color is silver, but is in in the process of turning black via the rustoleum paint job. It is on its 3 coat and already looks good. I have two to three more coats, and a buff still left before it is done.

The car has a dx motor in it with approx. 112 miles on it, runs really great, never had a problem with it. No check engine lights or anything like that. The motor is all stock, not even a aftermarket intake :rolleyes: . Interior is great, mines the headliner. The headliner is about a 7 out of 10 with a couple of little tears.

The bodys of the car is in great shape with only 2 minor dings. The suspension is all stock. The front windsheild has a minor crack at the very top, but is fine. still passes inspection perfectly.

The car has steelies with no hub caps. I have polished si wheels with new falken azenies but i think i am going to keep them.

The car also has an si grill, skunk2 shift knob, and new door speakers and rear 6x9's.

The car is great, and has always given me no problems at all. I would like to trade for an obd1 civic either automatic or 5 speed, preferably a 4 door, but 2 doors work, along with hatches. I am looking for something decent and very reliable.

I will have pictures of the car tommorow.

Thanks Chase.

Pictures:
Soon to come

MachNU
01-09-2007, 07:47 AM
I now you posted this at 2 in the morning....but i am still lockking it until you get the pics. Either PM me or any other mod when you have the pics to get this unlocked! :goodjob:

FS Mob Squad