PDA

View Full Version : I fucking hate gay people...

Pages : [1] 2

PhAtBoYMr2
01-09-2007, 12:27 AM
**** those faggots...I hate gay people...If we find out your gay on here your getting ridiculed.....

I love lesbians though. :D

GIXXERDK
01-09-2007, 12:29 AM
I just hate it when they hit on me..

ksinao
01-09-2007, 12:29 AM

x2

PhAtBoYMr2
01-09-2007, 12:31 AM
I didn't like gay people before but tonight i got cock blocked by a gay bitch.......

ADDED GASOLINE TO MY HATE FIRE.

ahmonrah
01-09-2007, 12:33 AM
so long as i'm not the object of a gay dudes desires, i'm cool.

JITB
01-09-2007, 12:33 AM
cock blocked by a gay man....

that sounds gay

PhAtBoYMr2
01-09-2007, 12:34 AM
Well it sucks when your trying to holler at a bitch and her best friend is a gay dude......

WTF

81911SC
01-09-2007, 12:34 AM
COCK BLOCKING FTMFL:2up:

ksinao
01-09-2007, 12:35 AM
I didn't like gay people before but tonight i got cock blocked by a gay bitch.......

thats rough man

PhAtBoYMr2
01-09-2007, 12:37 AM
Theres no excuse as a male to become gay.......

The dumb bitch tried to tell me the guy "had no choice" to be gay

I have no choice to be black/haitian...But if i want a hard cock up my asshole...i think it's my choice is it not?

FUCK GAY PEOPLE.....FAGGOTS

81911SC
01-09-2007, 12:38 AM
i dont hate them but i hate when ppl r like they r born like that

PhAtBoYMr2
01-09-2007, 12:38 AM
I'M SO HEATED AND DRUNK RIGHT NOW I JUST WANT TO BREAK SOMETHING

81911SC
01-09-2007, 12:42 AM
im so heated over a damn bitch

RandomGuy
01-09-2007, 12:46 AM
nahhh The ones you're thinking of dont exist... the ones that do exist are:

http://www.therandommuse.com/photos/uncategorized/rosie_donnell.jpg

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/040119/040119_scoop_cho_bcol2p.small.jpg

PhAtBoYMr2
01-09-2007, 12:48 AM
THOSE ARE DYKES NOT LESBIANS

RandomGuy
01-09-2007, 12:53 AM
good observation

SampaGuy
01-09-2007, 12:55 AM
i agree. they can all diaf. i got winked at a few months ago in traffic by a black guy in a nice ass benz, god i hate midtown. if i had a gun i would have shot him right there, fucking faggot.

PhAtBoYMr2
01-09-2007, 01:00 AM
I AM SO DISGUSTED WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE, JUST IMAGINE HOW YOU WOULD FEEL IF YOU WERE 1 MINUTE AWAY FROM GETTING PUSSY AND YOU GET COCKED BLOCKED BY A FUCKING FAGGOT, A FUCKING HOMOSEXUAL, A FUCKING FAIRY

*SIGH*

Hopefully i can come back here tommrrow when i wake up and leg hump something....since the NWS forums is gone....

ahmonrah
01-09-2007, 01:01 AM

ADDED GASOLINE TO MY HATE FIRE.now........that's fucked up!!! :lmfao:

PhAtBoYMr2
01-09-2007, 01:02 AM
THE FUCKED UP THING ABOUT IT WAS IF I WERE TO WHOOP HIS ASS I WOULDN'T FEEL BETTER ABOUT MY MANHOOD BECAUSE IT'S A FUCKING FAGGOT

IT'S LIKE BEATING A HELPLESS WOMAN BUT 10x WORSE

RandomGuy
01-09-2007, 01:11 AM
THE FUCKED UP THING ABOUT IT WAS IF I WERE TO WHOOP HIS ASS I WOULDN'T FEEL BETTER ABOUT MY MANHOOD BECAUSE IT'S A FUCKING FAGGOT

IT'S LIKE BEATING A HELPLESS WOMAN BUT 10x WORSE
not really... i remember there was one VERRRRY .....extravagant faggot in high school... He would just chill w/ a group of females and basically talk shit about ppl and etc gossip etc... fuckin fag...
dude wasn't a scrawny dude either, i bet if he wasn't a fag he could prolly throw some hands. But anyways after football practice one day every1 was walkin out of the rooms out the back leaving and he was hanging with some of his "friends" i'm sure they all just play the "its cool having a gay friend" bandwagon... so anyways they said something to/about one of my friends right.. .(skinny dude, wide receiver).
my friend was tired... just went up to him and knocked the shit outta him LOL>.. he didn't even fight back either... like "awwww why youz hit me... and kept talkin shit".. so he kept beating the fuck outta him

one day if it comes down to something like that I wanna beat the shit outta a fag until they stop faking their fake voice and knock the gay outta them... gayness is fuckin gay for real. shits just not right. And then on top of that they have the nerve to talk shit for no reason... (well not all of them but this example given)

HalfBaked
01-09-2007, 01:14 AM
The way I figure it, don't worry Mark.

He'll die of AIDS.

FAGGOTS FTL.

ahmonrah
01-09-2007, 01:28 AM

IT'S LIKE BEATING A HELPLESS WOMAN BUT 10x WORSEdont you just hate that catch 22?!!

'cause for the blockin shit that he pulled, for a str8 man, that's a punchable offense. for realz. why you hatin dude?! i'm just tryin to holla at ya girl. that aint ya girlfriend right? no? ok then lemme holla if she aint feeling me, we'll part ways after the convo begins. simple concept.

i've had females block on me when i was talkin to one of they friends. and the chick was feeling me too, i just wanted to holla, they pulled her away, she had this sad look on her face too....she let me in her mind and i was one my way....

RandomGuy
01-09-2007, 01:32 AM
dont you just hate that catch 22?!!

'cause for the blockin shit that he pulled, for a str8 man, that's a punchable offense. for realz. why you hatin dude?! i'm just tryin to holla at ya girl. that aint ya girlfriend right? no? ok then lemme holla if she aint feeling me, we'll part ways after the convo begins. simple concept.

i've had females block on me when i was talkin to one of they friends. and the chick was feeling me too, i just wanted to holla, they pulled her away, she had this sad look on her face too....she let me in her mind and i was one my way....
yeah haha but you gotta deny their existence... They think they're girls and you cant hit girls haha... you gotta knock them into reality to help them help themselves. Punching a faggot is charity work, for society.

ksinao
01-09-2007, 01:35 AM
not really... i remember there was one VERRRRY .....extravagant faggot in high school... He would just chill w/ a group of females and basically talk shit about ppl and etc gossip etc... fuckin fag...
dude wasn't a scrawny dude either, i bet if he wasn't a fag he could prolly throw some hands. But anyways after football practice one day every1 was walkin out of the rooms out the back leaving and he was hanging with some of his "friends" i'm sure they all just play the "its cool having a gay friend" bandwagon... so anyways they said something to/about one of my friends right.. .(skinny dude, wide receiver).
my friend was tired... just went up to him and knocked the shit outta him LOL>.. he didn't even fight back either... like "awwww why youz hit me... and kept talkin shit".. so he kept beating the fuck outta him

one day if it comes down to something like that I wanna beat the shit outta a fag until they stop faking their fake voice and knock the gay outta them... gayness is fuckin gay for real. shits just not right. And then on top of that they have the nerve to talk shit for no reason... (well not all of them but this example given)

good story, well spoken.

ahmonrah
01-09-2007, 01:39 AM
yeah haha but you gotta deny their existence... They think they're girls and you cant hit girls haha... you gotta knock them into reality to help them help themselves. Punching a faggot is charity work, for society.:lmfao: i'll remember that the next time i havea negative run in with one. when i whoop his ass i'll straighten my collar and tell him "nothing personal, it's charity work MAN. now do you realize your not a woman? and that acting like one doesnt cover you against an ass kickin!?"

bdydrpdmazda
01-09-2007, 01:58 AM
Any of you guys wanna meet up for dinner drinks and a movie so we can talk aboput our hatred for gay guys??

ahmonrah
01-09-2007, 03:52 AM
^^glad to be back huh ??!!

babygurl
01-09-2007, 06:22 AM
I just hate it when they hit on me..

just sounds like youre insecure ;)

but I would hate being hit on by an unattractive person lol

babygurl
01-09-2007, 06:24 AM
i agree. they can all diaf. i got winked at a few months ago in traffic by a black guy in a nice ass benz, god i hate midtown. if i had a gun i would have shot him right there, fucking faggot.

talking out of youre ass?? If you want to spend the rest of youre life in prision, pick some random gay guy...and shoot him...

real smart thing to do... :rolleyes:

babygurl
01-09-2007, 06:26 AM

ADDED GASOLINE TO MY HATE FIRE.

not sure if you are joking about hating gay guys or not...

but if you arent, isnt that the same as hating on black people???

not sure how the convo went, but I am not sure if its really the gay guy faults if you could seal the deal or not...

STI LOVER
01-09-2007, 07:33 AM

not sure how the convo went, but I am not sure if its really the gay guy faults if you could seal the deal or not...

dayummm, that hurts man. lol

PhAtBoYMr2
01-09-2007, 07:47 AM

It isn't the same as hating on black people because black people is a RACE

Being gay isn't a race it's a lifestyle...There is nothing you can tell me to prove otherwise....They say gay people are born gay which is not true They say it in a chemical INBALANCE in your brain and Imbalance means it's not right.

I could care less about sealing the deal or not, I'm just pissed because i got hated on by a gay guy for no apparent reason at all......and that faggot was talking shit

babygurl
01-09-2007, 07:51 AM
It isn't the same as hating on black people because black people is a RACE

Being gay isn't a race it's a lifestyle...There is nothing you can tell me to prove otherwise....They say gay people are born gay which is not true They say it in a chemical INBALANCE in your brain and Imbalance means it's not right.

I could care less about sealing the deal or not, I'm just pissed because i got hated on by a gay guy for no apparent reason at all......and that faggot was talking shit

I never said being black was not a race...and that being born gay was correct...

you said that you were being hated on by a gay guy......hmm sounds like to me its just plain "HATE" but if you are going to be like that sounds like to me you are as bad as the racists assholes out there...

hating is hating...regardless if its on black's, white's, hispanics, or gays...racism=hate...prejudice=hate...or just plain talking shit...

I am comparing the two on this topic...hating is hating in different forums...yours isnt racists, but its still hating on a person because they are gay, or they have purple shoes...just plain fucking stupid

HEATON
01-09-2007, 07:56 AM
Well it sucks when your trying to holler at a bitch and her best friend is a gay dude......

WTF

Chances are, she just didn't wann be with you. If you were smart and actually had a chance to talk with the two, you would have shown the gay guy respect as if he was any other person, and she woulda been aww he's cool and doesnt care about superficial shit such as homophobes and then you coulda "jumped her bones" Its just like bein nice to the fat bitch of the group.. haha

PhAtBoYMr2
01-09-2007, 07:56 AM
I never said being black was not a race...and that being born gay was correct...

you said that you were being hated on by a gay guy......hmm sounds like to me its just plain "HATE" but if you are going to be like that sounds like to me you are as bad as the racists assholes out there...

hating is hating...regardless if its on black's, white's, hispanics, or gays...racism=hate...prejudice=hate...or just plain talking shit...

I am comparing the two on this topic...hating is hating in different forums...yours isnt racists, but its still hating on a person because they are gay, or they have purple shoes...just plain fucking stupid

Well if you knew me you would know i am a pretty cool person, I don't hate on people for no reason and im pretty easy to get along with....

It's just that i've never had anything good to say about gay people..for example if i never had anything good to say about butter pecan ice cream than i wouldn't eat it or i would hate it. I have my reasons

PhAtBoYMr2
01-09-2007, 07:59 AM
Chances are, she just didn't wann be with you. If you were smart and actually had a chance to talk with the two, you would have shown the gay guy respect as if he was any other person, and she woulda been aww he's cool and doesnt care about superficial shit such as homophobes and then you coulda "jumped her bones" Its just like bein nice to the fat bitch of the group.. haha

NO, SORRY

She told me herself that her "friend" said that i was just looking for a piece of ass and nothing more...Not to mention he was getting made fun of by random people at the bar because he was gay...but he had issues just being there that night and was looking for a good reason to leave...

I'm not worried it's just another bitch.....They come a dime a dozen

4dmin
01-09-2007, 08:01 AM
dude you need to step up your game if GAY men are stealing Chicks from you :lmao:

we have some gay friends and they are hilarious and they always telling kate they are going to turn me... lol

HEATON
01-09-2007, 08:03 AM
NO, SORRY

She told me herself that her "friend" said that i was just looking for a piece of ass and nothing more...Not to mention he was getting made fun of by random people at the bar because he was gay...but he had issues just being there that night and was looking for a good reason to leave...

I'm not worried it's just another bitch.....They come a dime a dozen

Well looks like he was right.. haha Like I said, if you woulda treated him with respect she would have thought differently, esp since others was cuttin shit on him. But I guess your not worried enough or pissed enough to make a post about it, bc thats the good thing!!

PhAtBoYMr2
01-09-2007, 08:06 AM
Well looks like he was right.. haha Like I said, if you woulda treated him with respect she would have thought differently, esp since others was cuttin shit on him. But I guess your not worried enough or pissed enough to make a post about it, bc thats the good thing!!

LoL

The funny thing was i wasn't even coming off like i wanted a piece of ass and i didn't say one word to the gay guy....i didn't even acknowledge him when i asked the bitch why she was leaving she told me.....

and no....I have enough game...Sometimes the cockblock force is too strong to overcome

Ran
01-09-2007, 08:11 AM

I have no choice to be black/haitian...But if i want a hard cock up my asshole...i think it's my choice is it not?:lmao: Not quite the way I would have put it, but it's true.

AtifSajid
01-09-2007, 08:17 AM
I AM SO DISGUSTED WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE, JUST IMAGINE HOW YOU WOULD FEEL IF YOU WERE 1 MINUTE AWAY FROM GETTING PUSSY AND YOU GET COCKED BLOCKED BY A FUCKING FAGGOT, A FUCKING HOMOSEXUAL, A FUCKING FAIRY

*SIGH*

Hopefully i can come back here tommrrow when i wake up and leg hump something....since the NWS forums is gone....

this shit is tooo funnyy....

but imagine this..

you get through working out at the gym, go the mens locker room to change, and u can see this one faggot waiting for u to take your clothes off so he can get a glimpse of your penis..fuking faggots..

babygurl
01-09-2007, 08:18 AM
Well if you knew me you would know i am a pretty cool person, I don't hate on people for no reason and im pretty easy to get along with....

It's just that i've never had anything good to say about gay people..for example if i never had anything good to say about butter pecan ice cream than i wouldn't eat it or i would hate it. I have my reasons

You may have a problem with gay people, or just dont care for them...but you sitting at your computer typing away stating something like "I hate fucking faggots" isnt it just the same as a white redneck coming on here and stating "I hate fucking niggers" Now I am only using the N word as an example...this isnt how I feel personally...

Hating is hating...but this type of hating is in a stonger form.

Saying I hate butter pecan ice cream is something simple...but saying i hate a person for the way they live their life, is again like saying I hate a person for being a certain color....

PhAtBoYMr2
01-09-2007, 08:21 AM
Another thing i would like to add:

The gay guy was getting made fun off because he slapped a wifes ass and the husband was pissed. I talked to both parties trying to resolve the situation and the gay guys girlfriend was telling me "He's gay it's alright"

Wtf?!?!?

Just because he is gay doesn't give him the right to walk up to another mans wife and slap her ass...that's just blatant disrespect. No matter if your gay or not.

PhAtBoYMr2
01-09-2007, 08:21 AM
You may have a problem with gay people, or just dont care for them...but you sitting at your computer typing away stating something like "I hate fucking faggots" isnt it just the same as a white redneck coming on here and stating "I hate fucking niggers" Now I am only using the N word as an example...this isnt how I feel personally...

Saying I hate butter pecan ice cream is something simple...but saying i hate a person for the way they live their life, is again like saying I hate a person for being a certain color....

YOU ARE SO WRONG.

[end/debate]

Ran
01-09-2007, 08:22 AM
isnt it just the same as a white redneck coming on here and stating "I hate fucking niggers" Now I am only using the N word as an example...this isnt how I feel personally...Off Topic: I love how everyone puts a disclaimer at the end of their sentence whenever they use the word nigger. :lmfao:

AtifSajid
01-09-2007, 08:23 AM

THIS THREAD WAS ALSO GAY!

babygurl
01-09-2007, 08:24 AM
THIS THREAD WAS ALSO GAY!

stfu...dont make me hurt you

babygurl
01-09-2007, 08:25 AM
YOU ARE SO WRONG.

[end/debate]

how exactly am I wrong?

Leisa
01-09-2007, 08:28 AM
I love everyone... :D

babygurl
01-09-2007, 08:29 AM
I love everyone... :D

you love me more right?

PhAtBoYMr2
01-09-2007, 08:30 AM
how exactly am I wrong?

Your comparing lifestyles to race...

Your comparing something you have control over to something you don't

People aren't born gay, It's what happens to them in there life or the trials and tribulations they go through to make them turn or "come out the closet"

Ive known a couple of gay people that used to be strictly about getting pussy but they started to hang around a different crowd and changed there perception on how the view sex and love.

They way i see it is God gave men a penis and women a vagina if he wanted things to be different he would of made us all ASEXUAL or shemales.

Ran
01-09-2007, 08:33 AM
They way i see it is God gave men a penis and women a vagina if he wanted things to be different he would of made us all ASEXUAL or shemales.:stupid:

shemales.http://www.canalgimi.com/spip/IMG/jpg/xena.jpg

PhAtBoYMr2
01-09-2007, 08:38 AM
^^^^ ARE YOU A FAGGOT?????

Ran
01-09-2007, 08:43 AM
^^^^ ARE YOU A FAGGOT?????Only if you misinterpret when I tell you to blow me. :2up:

PhAtBoYMr2
01-09-2007, 08:44 AM
Only if you misinterpret when I tell you to blow me. :2up:

GTFO OUT MY THREAD FAGGOT

---------------------------------------------->

Ran
01-09-2007, 08:45 AM
GTFO OUT MY THREAD FAGGOT

---------------------------------------------->Just like your car, you like it ITB. :lmfao:

PhAtBoYMr2
01-09-2007, 08:46 AM
Just like your car, you like it ITB. :lmfao:

WHAT?!?!?!

DUDE YOU MAKE NO FUCKING SENSE AT ALL

PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF

Ran
01-09-2007, 08:47 AM
WHAT?!?!?!

DUDE YOU MAKE NO FUCKING SENSE AT ALL

PLEASE SAVE YOURSELFMR2 = Engine ITB. Think a little. It's not illegal yet.

PhAtBoYMr2
01-09-2007, 08:47 AM
MR2 = Engine ITB. Think a little. It's not illegal yet.
THAT WASN'T THE LEAST BIT FUNNY

GET A NEW FUCKING CAR AND TAKE THAT QUEER FAGGOT ANIME SHIT OFF AND COME BACK AND TALK TO ME

babygurl
01-09-2007, 08:48 AM
Your comparing lifestyles to race...

Your comparing something you have control over to something you don't

People aren't born gay, It's what happens to them in there life or the trials and tribulations they go through to make them turn or "come out the closet"

Ive known a couple of gay people that used to be strictly about getting pussy but they started to hang around a different crowd and changed there perception on how the view sex and love.

They way i see it is God gave men a penis and women a vagina if he wanted things to be different he would of made us all ASEXUAL or shemales.

Lifestyles or race...hating is hating on someone for something...it doesnt matter if they can control it or not.

Being racists is hating on someone for being a certain color, prejudice isunreasonable feelings, opinions, or attitudes, esp. of a hostile nature, regarding a racial, religious, or national group. ...same thing...hating on someone for a stupid reason...

Ran
01-09-2007, 08:49 AM
THAT WASN'T THE LEAST BIT FUNNY

GET A NEW FUCKING CAR AND TAKE THAT QUEER FAGGOT ANIME SHIT OFF AND COME BACK AND TALK TO MEYou're only hating because I'm asian. :(

babygurl
01-09-2007, 08:49 AM
Just like your car, you like it ITB. :lmfao:

only on IA

babygurl
01-09-2007, 08:50 AM
You're only hating because I'm asian. :(

you are goofy

PhAtBoYMr2
01-09-2007, 08:50 AM
You're only hating because I'm asian. :(

EXIT PLEASE

------------------------------------->

Ran
01-09-2007, 08:52 AM
you are goofyNah, just tired and bored at work.

EXIT PLEASE

------------------------------------->Aww...you said please.

babygurl
01-09-2007, 08:53 AM
^^^hahah

Crazy Asian
01-09-2007, 08:54 AM
HAHAH WTF A GAY ASIAN!!!!??? NOW GTFO!!!

PhAtBoYMr2
01-09-2007, 08:55 AM
Nah, just tired and bored at work.

Aww...you said please.

1. you are not funny
2. Your car is gay
3. Your car is ugly
4. Your 21 and you still watch anime
5. Your car is gay
6. Please save yourself from future embarassment

Crazy Asian
01-09-2007, 08:56 AM
AHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAH

Ran
01-09-2007, 08:59 AM
1. you are not funnySomebody is getting butthurt in their own thread. :lmao:

2. Your car is gayKind of like your boyfriend last night? :police:

3. Your car is ugly It needs odds and ends, but I like it.

4. Your 21 and you still watch anime Your point? Japan's third largest world export FTW

5. Your car is gaySee #2.

6. Please save yourself from future embarassmentNo fun in that.

Crazy Asian
01-09-2007, 08:59 AM
ahh well ran is a lost cause but me nope.

Ran
01-09-2007, 09:00 AM
ahh well ran is a lost cause but me nope.You never had a chance in the first place. :D

Crazy Asian
01-09-2007, 09:00 AM
Im just plain straight and will always like boobies and pussys. No dicks please.

Crazy Asian
01-09-2007, 09:01 AM
DIAF ran and neveer come out. Just stay in there till the heat eats you and you bootleg collection of hentai and what not. After that Ill prob jack your hentai.

Ran
01-09-2007, 09:02 AM
Im just plain straight and will always like boobies and pussys. No dicks please.Funny thing is that I agreed with him that men have dicks and women have vaginas for a reason and then he tries to call me gay. Reading must be a lot harder these days. :no:

DIAF ran and neveer come out. Just stay in there till the heat eats you and you bootleg collection of hentai and what not. After that Ill prob jack your hentai.You're going to steal my smoldered hentai? :thinking:

PhAtBoYMr2
01-09-2007, 09:03 AM
Funny thing is that I agreed with him that men have dicks and women have vaginas for a reason and then he tries to call me gay. Reading must be a lot harder these days. :no:

:gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay:

thinkfast®
01-09-2007, 09:04 AM
whats goin on in here

I CANT FEEL MY FACE!!!

Crazy Asian
Yes....since its in a "external hard drive" Ill just send it to my good friend a computer forensics to go look for the data and transfer it to me. BAHAHHHA

Ran
:gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay:Hey, you're pretty good at that gay wave. Practice a lot?

thinkfast®
Ran do you got people pickin on you, what gives man

gimme a name and a place

PhAtBoYMr2
01-09-2007, 09:05 AM
http://myspace-107.vo.llnwd.net/01272/70/10/1272600107_l.jpg

NUFF SAID.

GTFO.

--------------------------------------------------->

thinkfast®
aw shit

Crazy Asian
ran knows im messing though im not sure of marky mark.

Ran
01-09-2007, 09:07 AM
Ran do you got people pickin on you, what gives man

gimme a name and a placeNah man, it's all good. Captain Insecure over here keeps trying to turn me gay for some reason. I don't know what's up with this scumbag.

http://myspace-107.vo.llnwd.net/01272/70/10/1272600107_l.jpgDid you just go to my old MySpace page? :lmfao:

thinkfast®
marky mark whats up, wheres the funky bunch

WE WANT THE FUNK

PhAtBoYMr2
OH YEAH THE BERRIES AND ROSES ON YOUR MYSPACE ARE QUITE EMO AND HOMO

thinkfast®
01-09-2007, 09:08 AM
I figured a random pic would be great right about now, this one fits

http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/31/1.jpg

Crazy Asian
01-09-2007, 09:08 AM
LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PhAtBoYMr2
01-09-2007, 09:11 AM
HE SHOULD OF READ MY FIRST POST

Fuck those faggots...I hate gay people...If we find out your gay on here your getting ridiculed.....

READ THROUGHLY NEXT TIME FRUITCAKE

Ran
01-09-2007, 09:11 AM
OH YEAH THE BERRIES AND ROSES ON YOUR MYSPACE ARE QUITE EMO AND HOMOWallpaper is from the anime Saikano which rocks @ss. Don't hate. :goodjob:

Actually, I do need to revamp my MySpace. Haven't been on that sh*t in a while now.

PhAtBoYMr2
01-09-2007, 09:13 AM
Wallpaper is from the anime Saikano which rocks @ss. Don't hate. :goodjob:

YOU ACT LIKE I CARE?!?! YOUR WALLPAPER IS HOMO, MY SISTER JUST CAME IN AND THINKS IT'S PRETTY THOUGH :lmfao: :lmfao:

Ran
01-09-2007, 09:14 AM
YOU ACT LIKE I CARE?!?! YOUR WALLPAPER IS HOMO, MY SISTER JUST CAME IN AND THINKS IT'S PRETTY THOUGH :lmfao: :lmfao:My girlfriend thinks it's pretty too. Would you rather it be some big sweaty football pic or something? :gay:

PhAtBoYMr2
01-09-2007, 09:16 AM
I TOLD HIM DON'T STAND SO CLOSE TO ME

I AM AN I.A GREAT, A LEGEND, AN O.G

I SHOULDN'T EVEN WASTE MY TIME

PhAtBoYMr2
01-09-2007, 09:19 AM
My girlfriend thinks it's pretty too. Would you rather it be some big sweaty football pic or something? :gay:

FALL BACK SON, FALL BACK

Ran
01-09-2007, 09:22 AM
FALL BACK SON, FALL BACKHey man, if you want big sweaty guys running around on your webpage, then that's your business. Just sayin'. :ninja:

PhAtBoYMr2
01-09-2007, 09:22 AM
Hey man, if you want big sweaty guys running around on your webpage, then that's your business. Just sayin'. :ninja:

HAHA YOU DON'T WATCH FOOTBALL BUT YOU WATCH ANIME??? HOW MUCH OF A HOMO ARE YOU????? :thinking:

PhAtBoYMr2
01-09-2007, 09:23 AM
[end/yourlife]

Ran
01-09-2007, 09:24 AM
HAHA YOU DON'T WATCH FOOTBALL BUT YOU WATCH ANIME??? HOW MUCH OF A HOMO ARE YOU????? :thinking:I watch football. Just not college ball. :goodjob:

thinkfast®
01-09-2007, 09:26 AM
Ran you need to stop LOL

TeeJay
01-09-2007, 09:28 AM
gayest thread of 07

PhAtBoYMr2
01-09-2007, 09:28 AM
I watch football. Just not college ball. :goodjob:
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f153/Rossman383/idiot.jpg

Ran
01-09-2007, 09:31 AM
Ran you need to stop LOLSorry homie, but I never really cared for college football.

JITB
01-09-2007, 09:34 AM
i dont fuck with college footbal either..
the ball is to big,
they dont play enough defense
and there are too many teams

thinkfast®
01-09-2007, 09:35 AM
Ran I mean you need to stop altogether

this thread is going nowhere, I see no direction in its future

PhAtBoYMr2
01-09-2007, 09:38 AM
I MADE THIS THREAD AS A DRUNKEN RANT

IF YOU TAKE IT PERSONALLY YOUR EITHER

1) A HOMO
2) A FAG
3) RAN KIZAMA

thinkfast®
01-09-2007, 09:38 AM
haha, mark wildn

PhAtBoYMr2
01-09-2007, 09:39 AM
THEY DON'T KNOW ME RICK!!!

Ran
01-09-2007, 09:40 AM
Ran I mean you need to stop altogether

this thread is going nowhere, I see no direction in its futureTrue, but it's fun listening to Mark b*tch about it. :goodjob:

PhAtBoYMr2
01-09-2007, 09:43 AM
True, but it's fun listening to Mark b*tch about it. :goodjob:

YOUR POST =

http://www.environment-agency.gov.uk/commondata/figureimages/landfill_deposit.jpg

Ran
01-09-2007, 09:45 AM
YOUR THREAD =

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/Nismosis/TrainThread.jpg

PhAtBoYMr2
01-09-2007, 09:46 AM
IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY THREADS THERE IS ONE SIMPLE SOLUTION

GTFO

---------------------------------->

PhAtBoYMr2
01-09-2007, 09:48 AM
FUCK THIS I'M DONE I'M GOING TO GO MAKE A SANDWICH AND CONTINUE TO LIVE MY AWESOME LIFE WHILE YOU LIVE YOUR SHITTY HOMO ANIME DRIVEN LIFE

~LEAVES~

thinkfast®
01-09-2007, 09:49 AM
http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/7786/1ua8.png

Ran
01-09-2007, 09:50 AM
FUCK THIS I'M DONE I'M GOING TO GO MAKE A SANDWICH AND CONTINUE TO LIVE MY AWESOME LIFE WHILE YOU LIVE YOUR SHITTY HOMO ANIME DRIVEN LIFE

~LEAVES~ :lmfao: @ getting ran out of your own thread

thinkfast®
01-09-2007, 09:51 AM
cant keep runnin awaaaaaaay way waaaaay

-Pharcyde

Rabunchic
01-09-2007, 10:07 AM
Fuck those faggots...I hate gay people...If we find out your gay on here your getting ridiculed.....

Hmmm last time I checked lesbians were gay also....

PhAtBoYMr2
01-09-2007, 12:12 PM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/drift2388/orlybaby.gif

HalfBaked
01-09-2007, 03:13 PM
Mark where did this happen?

Was it a hot white girl and a faggot asian guy?

hondamex7217
01-09-2007, 07:27 PM
i work with 2 guy dudes that shit sux, makes me not wont to come to work

2.0civic
01-09-2007, 07:31 PM

I have no choice to be black/haitian...But if i want a hard cock up my asshole...i think it's my choice is it not?

FUCK GAY PEOPLE.....FAGGOTS

damn i mithg have a new sig

PhAtBoYMr2
01-09-2007, 08:33 PM
Mark where did this happen?

Was it a hot white girl and a faggot asian guy?

happened at this bar in alpharetta, jefferies to be exact.

But here's some food for thought, The more people that turn gay the less chance the human race has for existence. I mean if everyone turned gay on us that would mean no more reproduction or babies unless there cloned

Gay people = End of human existence

Crazy Asian
01-09-2007, 09:33 PM
True but inveto insemintation or whatever the hell is called can take that over. But **** that shit.

koukis14
01-09-2007, 11:49 PM
1. Being gay is not a choice.
2. Hating someone for being gay is no different from hating someone for being black, white, or Jewish.
3. Gay people that are so proud of being gay they let everyone know it when ever they can are the second most annoying kind of people I have ever met in my life. The worst thing you can do to them is pretend they dont exist. Dont hate them, don't yell at them, don't talk to them, don't ******* look at them. They CRAVE attention, the worst thing you can do to them is not give them what they want.

Leadfoot_mf
01-10-2007, 12:55 PM
ttt

HalfBaked
01-10-2007, 12:57 PM

BULLSHIT!

You can choose whether or not you want to fuck a guy in the ass!

PhAtBoYMr2
01-10-2007, 01:07 PM
Yes it is.

2. Hating someone for being gay is no different from hating someone for being black, white, or Jewish.

Wrong again if i say i hate gay people it's like saying i hate street racers, or swimmers, or football players. i only hate what they do not who they are

3. Gay people that are so proud of being gay they let everyone know it when ever they can are the second most annoying kind of people I have ever met in my life. The worst thing you can do to them is pretend they dont exist. Dont hate them, don't yell at them, don't talk to them, don't ******* look at them. They CRAVE attention, the worst thing you can do to them is not give them what they want.

I try i try, But it was the gay guy that was acknowledging me

thinkfast®
01-10-2007, 01:13 PM
way to go mark, +1 for the courage to bring this to light

Jimmy B
01-10-2007, 01:26 PM
[QUOTE=koukis14]

1. Being gay is not a choice. WRONG, it is a chioce, its not natural
2. Hating someone for being gay is no different from hating someone for being black, white, or Jewish. WRONG, Race is not a choce, FAGNESS is
3. Gay people that are so proud of being gay they let everyone know it when ever they can are the second most annoying kind of people I have ever met in my life. The worst thing you can do to them is pretend they dont exist. Dont hate them, don't yell at them, don't talk to them, don't ******* look at them. They CRAVE attention, the worst thing you can do to them is not give them what they want.WRONG AGAIN! i will ignore them all day, ESPECIALLY if they crave attention..

thinkfast®
01-10-2007, 01:30 PM
LOL @ FAGNESS

PhAtBoYMr2
01-10-2007, 01:41 PM
[QUOTE=koukis14]

2. Hating someone for being gay is no different from hating someone for being black, white, or Jewish. WRONG, Race is not a choce, FAGNESS is
3. Gay people that are so proud of being gay they let everyone know it when ever they can are the second most annoying kind of people I have ever met in my life. The worst thing you can do to them is pretend they dont exist. Dont hate them, don't yell at them, don't talk to them, don't ******* look at them. They CRAVE attention, the worst thing you can do to them is not give them what they want.WRONG AGAIN! i will ignore them all day, ESPECIALLY if they crave attention..

LIRL @ FAGNESS :lmfao:

Jimmy B
01-10-2007, 01:58 PM
its a new word for IA ... :)

HalfBaked
01-10-2007, 01:59 PM
its a new word for IA ... :)
Haha.

I gotta spread more rep!

StupidBikerBoy
01-10-2007, 03:18 PM
I could care less about gays in general, but I wonder about this whole "it's not a choice" issue.

At first I would deffinately say it is, but when you look at it from a love perspective and not just lust (:sicks: ) I can see what they mean by not having a choice.

Anyone who has ever been in love and wished they didn't feel that way would know what I'm talking about. Sometime love isn't that easy where you can just choose to not be a part of it.

And on that thought, I'd like to add:sicks: :sicks: :sicks: .

thinkfast®
01-10-2007, 03:24 PM
hey!

dont forget

http://sbrooks1.cupofnoodles.com/doggystyle.gif

koukis14
01-10-2007, 08:05 PM
[QUOTE=koukis14]

Your ignorant. Most gay people are not popular and bullied to begin with. I quote David Cross "why would they want to introduce the idea of getting the shit beaten out of them by a bunch of fucking retards for no good reason" I have gay friends, male and female. It is not a choice. Your not gay and your a homophobe so your the last person who should make a comment like that you fucking idiot.

Jimmy B
01-10-2007, 09:30 PM
[QUOTE=Jimmy B]

Your ignorant. Most gay people are not popular and bullied to begin with. I quote David Cross "why would they want to introduce the idea of getting the shit beaten out of them by a bunch of fucking retards for no good reason" I have gay friends, male and female. It is not a choice. Your not gay and your a homophobe so your the last person who should make a comment like that you fucking idiot.

obvousley(sp) you DONT know me, i DO have gay friends, i dont agree with anything that they do, but im still friends with them.. i am someone that has a BIG open mind, but this is somethign that i do believe in strongley!

you are new on here, ive been here from the begining(2001), and you calling me ignorent, is you NOT being open minded..

im not a homophobe, of course im not gay, i have a beautiful fiance',... im doing what NATURE is designed for!

PhAtBoYMr2
01-10-2007, 09:45 PM
tell em jimmyb!

Maniaç
01-10-2007, 09:47 PM
dude i have three gay friends. there is nothing wrong with them

grow up

JustinSane110™
01-10-2007, 09:53 PM
hey!

dont forget

http://sbrooks1.cupofnoodles.com/doggystyle.gif
WTF?!? :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

ahmonrah
01-10-2007, 09:56 PM
i've worked with gay folks....friends with one. had a neighbor that was "gay". in parentheses 'cause, how can u be gay and have a son but say you were born gay?? confused the fuck outta me. but he was kool after a while. didnt act girl-ish, was just BI.

ahmonrah
01-10-2007, 09:57 PM
but COCKBLOCKIN period is punishable(females) with a mush to the face, and dudes (unless dating the girl being hollared at) can't argue with getting a boot-to-grill for cockblockin.

MAN LAW?

PhAtBoYMr2
01-10-2007, 10:03 PM
man law!!

I mean i have met some pretty cool gay people but for the most part all the ones i meet are way too fairy for me or just way to sissy. I did however know this one gay black guy that was gay because he went to prison for 8 years but he still banged chicks.....

So that right there tells me it's his choice to be gay because he wants to fuck girls aswell as dudes.

I guess i don't really have a problem with gay people, but its the flaming homosexuals that cross dress and change there voices around people to concentrate on how gay they are the ones that go to regular bars and try to pick up gay guys......those are the ones i have a problem with.

PhAtBoYMr2
01-10-2007, 10:05 PM
I mean shit our own president is against it.

Dudeman
01-10-2007, 10:09 PM
if being gay is a choice then so is anything else. exhibit A- Michael Jackson if you disagree with that then you see the point im trying to make.

the ignorance in this thread is ridiculous how is this different from me or any other white person saying "i hate niggers" or "i hate jews" or "i hate spicks" or "i hate guineas" or "i hate rag heads" or "i hate gooks" etc. and if i left any group out lemme know and ill edit it. fuck ignorance that is what will be the end of the human race, not gayness taking over and no more babies. same kind of hate that has cause wars and oppression, same hate that made it illegal for a person to drink from the same water fountain as me or go to the same school. hell even the same hate that made someone pick cotton for hundreds of years. and if anyone calls me racist then ill just laugh because that would be an attempt to move attention from my point. one love people, one love.

JustinSane110™
01-10-2007, 10:09 PM
I mean shit our own president is against it.
C'mon man, throw out a better example lol.

At least a better one than this guy here... :lmfao: :lmfao:

~The_Duke~
01-10-2007, 10:12 PM
but COCKBLOCKIN period is punishable(females) with a mush to the face, and dudes (unless dating the girl being hollared at) can't argue with getting a boot-to-grill for cockblockin.

MAN LAW?

I agree this only issue is if the gay guy that you are pummeling likes it rough he might take it the wrong way...

PhAtBoYMr2
01-10-2007, 10:17 PM
if being gay is a choice then so is anything else. exhibit A- Michael Jackson if you disagree with that then you see the point im trying to make.

the ignorance in this thread is ridiculous how is this different from me or any other white person saying "i hate niggers" or "i hate jews" or "i hate spicks" or "i hate guineas" or "i hate rag heads" or "i hate gooks" etc. and if i left any group out lemme know and ill edit it. fuck ignorance that is what will be the end of the human race, not gayness taking over and no more babies. same kind of hate that has cause wars and oppression, same hate that made it illegal for a person to drink from the same water fountain as me or go to the same school. hell even the same hate that made someone pick cotton for hundreds of years. and if anyone calls me racist then ill just laugh because that would be an attempt to move attention from my point. one love people, one love.

Being gay is against morals, nature, ethics and in most cases religon. It is wrong.

Penis in a vagina = right, How nature wanted it
Penis in another dudes asshole = Not right, and do you see something right with it???

Like i said before please stop comparing race to fagness...it just won't work and you can call me ignorant for disliking gay people but i can also call gay people ignorant for hating on straight people or people that aren't gay....

If anything being gay is a sexual choice as well as emotional.

RandomGuy
01-10-2007, 10:20 PM

you racist bastard!!

lol how can you mofos link in race with this. Race is not chosen. Race is not something that is harmful to society. Faggotness on the other hand ... IS A DISEASE... the people aren't well. Sometimes their faults, sometimes others... but fuckin faggotism is not hereditary.

Soy has been found to cause an increase in estrogen levels. Although its not by a lot, what the fuck do you think parents are feeding their new borns now a days. Fuckin off the nurple, and hitting the formula... which is soy based... Thats why there are so many faggots now. And you rarely see an brown or hispanic faggot, (sure there are some)... thats cuz us motherfuckers dont believe in that fake breastmilk shit... faggotizing the world. Thats why there are so many white fags. ( no offense)

Anyways fagg0tness cant be compared to race, it is a disorder, a human being which is purposely INFERIOR to all other human beings... They should be burned at the stake, drawn and quartered. How can you not help but hate them, what they're doing to society, SPREADING THE DISEASE... creating a sterile population of people who could've gave birth to the next Charlie Murphy.

anyways . fags (http://forums.importatlanta.com/member.php?u=3748) FTL

PhAtBoYMr2
01-10-2007, 10:20 PM
Just imagine if every male in the world turned gay or every female in the world turned gay.....how would you expect the human race to exist???

We have penis's for a reason and women have vagina's for a reason. That the way i see it.

RandomGuy
01-10-2007, 10:21 PM
Being gay is against morals, nature, ethics and in most cases religon. It is wrong.

Penis in a vagina = right, How nature wanted it
Penis in another dudes asshole = Not right, and do you see something right with it???

Like i said before please stop comparing race to fagness...it just won't work and you can call me ignorant for disliking gay people but i can also call gay people ignorant for hating on straight people or people that aren't gay....

If anything being gay is a sexual choice as well as emotional.
lol same time, almost same points..... but my post is better :tongue1:

Dudeman
01-10-2007, 10:21 PM
actually early life reproduced a sexually, so who is to say that us straight people arent the ones who are wrong. just because we are the majority doesnt make us better, that is why it can be compared to race. because there is more of one race than another doesnt make them better. and dont get me started on religion that is the worst cop out ever. at one point the church said the earth was flat, they sure hit that one dead on...

PhAtBoYMr2
01-10-2007, 10:22 PM
you racist bastard!!

lol how can you mofos link in race with this. Race is not chosen. Race is not something that is harmful to society. Faggotness on the other hand ... IS A DISEASE... the people aren't well. Sometimes their faults, sometimes others... but fuckin faggotism is not hereditary.

Soy has been found to cause an increase in estrogen levels. Although its not by a lot, what the fuck do you think parents are feeding their new borns now a days. Fuckin off the nurple, and hitting the formula... which is soy based... Thats why there are so many faggots now. And you rarely see an brown or hispanic faggot, (sure there are some)... thats cuz us motherfuckers dont believe in that fake breastmilk shit... faggotizing the world. Thats why there are so many white fags. ( no offense)

Anyways fagg0tness cant be compared to race, it is a disorder, a human being which is purposely INFERIOR to all other human beings... They should be burned at the stake, drawn and quartered. How can you not help but hate them, what they're doing to society, SPREADING THE DISEASE... creating a sterile population of people who could've gave birth to the next Charlie Murphy.

anyways . fags (http://forums.importatlanta.com/member.php?u=3748) FTL

AMEN.

PhAtBoYMr2
01-10-2007, 10:24 PM
I'm going to laugh at all these dudes arguing with me about gay people

YOU MIGHT FIND YOURSELF 2AM IN MIDTOWN ATLANTA GETTING GANG RAPED BY A GROUP OF GAY GUYS, 2 COCKS UP YOUR ASS AND 3 IN YOUR MOUTH...

we'll see if you like gay people or if you think it's right then.

HAHA

Dudeman
01-10-2007, 10:25 PM
actually the percentage of gay sex offenders is so low its hardly ever even used in statistics.

PhAtBoYMr2
01-10-2007, 10:33 PM
Here's something interesting i found

Since other groups who have been discriminated against (such as women, blacks and the disabled) have been given equal opportunity, homosexuals claim that they, too, should be liberated. However, as one expert has said..."Gender, race and impairment all relate to what a person is, whereas homosexuality relates to what a person does."(1)

Dudeman
01-10-2007, 10:35 PM
Here's something interesting i found

Since other groups who have been discriminated against (such as women, blacks and the disabled) have been given equal opportunity, homosexuals claim that they, too, should be liberated. However, as one expert has said..."Gender, race and impairment all relate to what a person is, whereas homosexuality relates to what a person does."(1)

that is such a republican quote

PhAtBoYMr2
01-10-2007, 10:36 PM
and for my religious people....

Punishment

The Bible not only describes homosexual behavior as detestable, but it also calls for the punishment of those involved (Leviticus 20:13). Their unrepentant attitude caused God to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah (Genesis 19:24-25).

Just as homosexual conduct has been punished in the past, so it will also be punished by God in the future.

"...Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God" (1 Corinthians 6:9-10).

Dudeman
01-10-2007, 10:37 PM
and thats coming from the same religion that used to say blacks were the devils incarnates.

PhAtBoYMr2
01-10-2007, 10:40 PM
that is such a republican quote

But you have to agree that it is true...is it not?

PhAtBoYMr2
01-10-2007, 10:40 PM
And just this smiley right here......-------> :gay:

Describes society's view on gayness

Dudeman
01-10-2007, 10:41 PM
no its not true being as science has shown there is genetic proof that being gay is genetic thus not being a choice

PhAtBoYMr2
01-10-2007, 10:47 PM
no its not true being as science has shown there is genetic proof that being gay is genetic thus not being a choice

Wrong! Pulled from the national association for research and thearpy of homsexuality

Researchers' public statements to the press are often grand and far-reaching. But when answering the scientific community, they speak much more cautiously.

"Gay gene" researcher Dean Hamer was asked by Scientific American if homosexuality was rooted solely in biology. He replied:

"Absolutely not. From twin studies, we already know that half or more of the variability in sexual orientation is not inherited. Our studies try to pinpoint the genetic factors...not negate the psychosocial factors."{4}

http://www.narth.com/docs/istheregene.html

read it.

Dudeman
01-10-2007, 10:54 PM
Wrong! Pulled from the national association for research and thearpy of homsexuality

Researchers' public statements to the press are often grand and far-reaching. But when answering the scientific community, they speak much more cautiously.

"Gay gene" researcher Dean Hamer was asked by Scientific American if homosexuality was rooted solely in biology. He replied:

"Absolutely not. From twin studies, we already know that half or more of the variability in sexual orientation is not inherited. Our studies try to pinpoint the genetic factors...not negate the psychosocial factors."{4}

http://www.narth.com/docs/istheregene.html

read it.

quoting that as truth is like me quoting the KKK's website for reasons why ethnic crime is on the rise in certain areas. try this website http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4215427.stm it states that there is no single gene but rather a sequence of similar ones, its not concrete proof but it certainly is more concrete than religion.

PhAtBoYMr2
01-10-2007, 10:55 PM
quoting that as truth is like me quoting the KKK's website for reasons why ethnic crime is on the rise in certain areas. try this website http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4215427.stm it states that there is no single gene but rather a sequence of similar ones, its not concrete proof but it certainly is more concrete than religion.

Dude that wasn't pulled from a regious website...i pulled it from

national association for research and thearpy of homsexuality

RandomGuy
01-10-2007, 10:57 PM
Just imagine if every male in the world turned gay or every female in the world turned gay.....how would you expect the human race to exist???

We have penis's for a reason and women have vagina's for a reason. That the way i see it.
thats true to some point

faggot scientists will start doing that artificial insemenation and shit
http://www.cls.yale.edu/lexis/PD/content/scientist.jpg << example

but that sure does take from the nature of things...

Dudeman
01-10-2007, 10:57 PM
also to add to my statement about the website posted all the information on there is old, look at the bibliographic information at the bottom. so not only is it an anti gay website (see their studies and how they all are trying to reorient them to straight) but its studies are dated.

Dudeman
01-10-2007, 10:59 PM
thats true to some point

faggot scientists will start doing that artificial insemenation and shit
http://www.cls.yale.edu/lexis/PD/content/scientist.jpg << example

but that sure does take from the nature of things...

first off LOL

secondly artificial insemination is widely used right now by straight people that are having a problems with conception. in fact statistics say that lesbians adopt far more than are artificially inseminated. and you cant artificially inseminate a guy, i dont care what arnold schwartzenegger did, so they also adopt.

RandomGuy
01-10-2007, 11:00 PM
actually the percentage of gay sex offenders is so low its hardly ever even used in statistics.
hrm.... doesnt make sense considering

SODOMY IS A CRIME IN GA

PhAtBoYMr2
01-10-2007, 11:01 PM
also to add to my statement about the website posted all the information on there is old, look at the bibliographic information at the bottom. so not only is it an anti gay website (see their studies and how they all are trying to reorient them to straight) but its studies are dated.
I went to your website and pulled this...

"Our study helps to establish that genes play an important role in determining whether a man is gay or heterosexual," he said, but added that other factors were also important.

Writing in the journal Human Genetics, they said environmental factors are also likely to be involved.

"Sexual orientation is a complex trait. There is no one 'gay' gene.

"Our best guess is that multiple genes, potentially interacting with environmental influences, explain differences in sexual orientation." "Our study helps to establish that genes play an important role in determining whether a man is gay or heterosexual," he said, but added that other factors were also important.
"

PhAtBoYMr2
01-10-2007, 11:02 PM
so you see, most of the time gay people turn gay is because of there "environment" which could be the people you associate yourself with or what happens to you in your life.

Dudeman
01-10-2007, 11:03 PM
as i stated in my post not one genes but several factors. its ok you dont need to admit being wrong i dont wanna change your mind just present facts.

RandomGuy
01-10-2007, 11:04 PM
dudeman, are you gay?

*note if you give the incorrect answer, you will be banned/gang raped by men of shaquile o neal size

Dudeman
01-10-2007, 11:06 PM
so you see, most of the time gay people turn gay is because of there "environment" which could be the people you associate yourself with or what happens to you in your life.

ok so lets think about this, my friend raised christian, tried to date girls in school, ends up being gay. his brother who im also friends with raised the same way is straight. i hang out with both of them, i wasnt raised christian, and im straight. he was in fact raised in what many people say would be "better" than i was simply because of religion blah blah but he ended up gay. explain that one? one day he said wow im going to risk people hating me and being discriminated against just so i wont be some regular white dude? everything youre saying is a cop out.

RandomGuy
01-10-2007, 11:08 PM
as i stated in my post not one genes but several factors. its ok you dont need to admit being wrong i dont wanna change your mind just present facts.
FAGG0TIZM IS 0 PERCENT NATURE 100% NURTURE... IT IS A DISEASE... Nothing that a good ol' ass whooping and titty bar can't fix... some are worse than others.

Think about it... fags are social outcasts, make it much harder for them in almost every facet of their infidel assfucking lives. Not only social outcasts, but statistically are the population group outside of Africa with the highest percentage of new HIV infections..... This MEANS THAT the motherfuckers are diseasing the world...

and no the fact that they are shun from society is not the fault of society.... It is their fault.... It has been like that for thousands of years. We need to start burning them again

PhAtBoYMr2
01-10-2007, 11:10 PM
I understand man and i also present you facts as to why it's a choice in most cases to be gay. I really don't hate all gay people but i just don't understand or agree with the decisions they make but to each his own....

This whole gay subject is something that will always be debated and viewed upon all of society across the world. Some may think it's right but the majority of the people around the world think it's wrong...Majority rules in most cases but in the same sense majority has been proven wrong at times....

I guess it all depends on your religon, how your raised, and the people you associate yourself with that determines your view on homosexuality

PhAtBoYMr2
01-10-2007, 11:11 PM
FAGG0TIZM IS 0 PERCENT NATURE 100% NURTURE... IT IS A DISEASE... Nothing that a good ol' ass whooping and titty bar can't fix... some are worse than others.

Think about it... fags are social outcasts, make it much harder for them in almost every facet of their infidel assfucking lives. Not only social outcasts, but statistically are the population group outside of Africa with the highest percentage of new HIV infections..... This MEANS THAT the motherfuckers are diseasing the world...

and no the fact that they are shun from society is not the fault of society.... It is their fault.... It has been like that for thousands of years. We need to start burning them again

LIRL :lmfao:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to RaNdomGuy again

Dudeman
01-10-2007, 11:11 PM

ive yet to meat a gay person like the one you are describing. and with your logic we should burn africans too?

RandomGuy
01-10-2007, 11:16 PM
ive yet to meat a gay person like the one you are describing. and with your logic we should burn africans too?
please explain...

You've never met an asspirate who faces problems in various social situations ie, meeting new people, bc of society's collective thoughts on homosexuality? ie; getting a new job, parties

Homos are people who's self esteem hits rock bottom and they turn over to gain a new type of self esteem in their own little cult of followers is far easier to attain. They mask their insecurities in their flamboyant behavior... feeding off of attention, to impress their fellow anal-dwelling companions.

RandomGuy
01-10-2007, 11:17 PM
ive yet to meat a gay person
ewwww you want to meat a gay person LIRL

PhAtBoYMr2
01-10-2007, 11:17 PM
AHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Dudeman
01-10-2007, 11:19 PM
please explain...

You've never met an asspirate who faces problems in various social situations ie, meeting new people, bc of society's collective thoughts on homosexuality? ie; getting a new job, parties

Homos are people who's self esteem hits rock bottom and they turn over to gain a new type of self esteem in their own little cult of followers is far easier to attain. They mask their insecurities in their flamboyant behavior... feeding off of attention, to impress their fellow anal-dwelling companions.

ill change my response, by that description ive only met one ever and ive met quite a few gay people. that is a stereotype, much like any group has a stereotype. ill say the majority of gay people ive met were normal besides their orientation and being a little more butch (girls) or being a little more feminine (guys).

RandomGuy
01-10-2007, 11:20 PM
dudeman... you seem to be avoiding my question. are you homosexual. I mean theres absolutely nothing wrong with it. We wont treat you any different, We're all people.
so... are you?

Dudeman
01-10-2007, 11:21 PM
ewwww you want to meat a gay person LIRL
lol@typos

RandomGuy
lol@typos
its called a Freudian slip

Dudeman
dudeman... you seem to be avoiding my question. are you homosexual. I mean theres absolutely nothing wrong with it. We wont treat you any different, We're all people.
so... are you?

ive answered it several times, not directly to you but in other posts. its no prob with asking but i am straight.

Dudeman
01-10-2007, 11:22 PM
its called a Freudian slip

ORLY? actually something of that nature was not in my subconscious.

RandomGuy
01-10-2007, 11:23 PM
ive answered it several times, not directly to you but in other posts. its no prob with asking but i am straight.
ok so can I ask you a hypothetical question, its a 2 option question meaning its one or the other, You must answer it honestly and keep your morals/ etc in mind, and try not to exploit any loopholes just take it for what it is A or B, This is a serious question and will give insight on the situation at hand. Will you answer honestly?

Dudeman
01-10-2007, 11:24 PM
ok so can I ask you a hypothetical question, its a 2 option question meaning its one or the other, You must answer it honestly and keep your morals/ etc in mind, and try not to exploit any loopholes just take it for what it is A or B, This is a serious question and will give insight on the situation at hand. Will you answer honestly?
sure

RandomGuy
01-10-2007, 11:28 PM
sure
ok...

So you have to choose one of the following options. A or B, no C no pleading the fifth , no nothing.. .Just A or B, no stipulations on ur answer just a 1 letter answer. OK?

Ok now which one of the following activities would you participate in?

A) Letting Shaquile O'Neal anally deflower you without any sort of lube (2 hours and 9 minutes of pounding).

or

B) Would you pound Shaquile O'Neal's rectum given a medication-induced boner if needed, with lube, the catch is you get AIDS shortly thereafter (30 minutes).

answer a letter and give your reasoning why, I will interpret the results afterwards

PhAtBoYMr2
01-10-2007, 11:30 PM
BWHAHAHAH

Dudeman
01-10-2007, 11:30 PM
ok...

So you have to choose one of the following options. A or B, no C no pleading the fifth , no nothing.. .Just A or B, no stipulations on ur answer just a 1 letter answer. OK?

Ok now which one of the following activities would you participate in?

A) Letting Shaquile O'Neal anally deflower you without any sort of lube (2 hours and 9 minutes of pounding).

or

B) Would you pound Shaquile O'Neal's rectum given a medication-induced boner if needed, with lube, the catch is you get AIDS shortly thereafter (30 minutes).

answer a letter and give your reasoning why, I will interpret the results afterwards

rofl thats almost as bad as the old "does your mom know your gay?"

im going with a big neither, because i would rather bang bea arthur than a guy.

RandomGuy
01-10-2007, 11:31 PM
rofl thats almost as bad as the old "does your mom know your gay?"

im going with a big neither, because i would rather bang bea arthur than a guy.
wtf? you agreed... its not a trick question... I'm just wondering morally which one would be the less of the two evils for you? (theres a reason connotation behind it, answer honestly)

Dudeman
01-10-2007, 11:31 PM
for those who dont know Bea Arthur-

http://www.vegasartscorner.com/images/BEA-ARTHUR.JPG

Dudeman
01-10-2007, 11:33 PM
no way man whats the reasoning between choosing to be the catcher or thrower?

RandomGuy
01-10-2007, 11:34 PM
nah its not so clear cut as that... i'll show you the interpretation afterwards... it has more to do with morals and mindset than anything else... Its not as homo as it appears... Just pick one of the two scenarios... not meaning it will actually come true or nothing just which one you'd pick if you were forced to pick one... basically the lesser of two evils if you may

Hulud
01-10-2007, 11:34 PM
~peaks in~

GAY!

~runs away~

PhAtBoYMr2
01-10-2007, 11:35 PM
anwser the question!

RandomGuy
01-10-2007, 11:36 PM
nah and dont try to justify your answer or nothing just A or B... ya know its to prove a point you'll see.

RandomGuy
01-10-2007, 11:46 PM
we're awaiting your answer ... you'll see where this is going just be honest

no that is really rediculous, i dont jump on the bandwagon so my sexuality is put on trial?
lol wtf it has nothing to do with your sexuality... its a question about morality... What are you afraid it will reveal? its not misleading or nothing just make a post with either of the letters that you'd feel is the lesser of the two evils... And we can break down the analytical process in your mind... I'll show you where this is going and it will prove a good point... trust me in PMs

Dudeman
01-10-2007, 11:49 PM
i just feel that has nothing to prove other than an attempt to make me look bad, there is no lesser of the two evils.

RandomGuy
01-10-2007, 11:50 PM
i just feel that has nothing to prove other than an attempt to make me look bad, there is no lesser of the two evils.
so you feel homosexuality is evil!?
omg you're so predjudice

Hulud
01-10-2007, 11:50 PM
so you feel homosexuality is evil!?
omg you're so predjudice
:lmao:

Dudeman
01-10-2007, 11:51 PM
lol no i feel those two scenarios are the same.

RandomGuy
01-10-2007, 11:51 PM
i just feel that has nothing to prove other than an attempt to make me look bad
by teh way, you're wrong, just for the record... the question has underlying some very serious themes and modes of operation in the human brain as far as associations go, etc. Trust me it will be intellectually worthwhile to participate.

Dudeman
01-10-2007, 11:58 PM
ok fine, for shits and giggles A. kinda interested to see where this goes

RandomGuy
01-10-2007, 11:59 PM
ok fine, for shits and giggles A. kinda interested to see where this goes
http://www.utdallas.edu/~awa021000/images/gaydar.PNG

Dudeman
01-11-2007, 12:00 AM
http://www.utdallas.edu/~awa021000/images/gaydar.PNG

ROFL i expected that, but still very funny.

RandomGuy
http://masklinnscans.free.fr/fag.jpg

Dudeman
i even repped bc it was funny

Dudeman
01-11-2007, 12:01 AM
http://www.hetemeel.com/haha/39935.You+Godamn+%20!!!!!!!!!Faggot!!!!!!!!!.jpg

hot link pwn3d

RandomGuy
i even repped bc it was funny
nope...

http://www.ukmusic.com/forum/attachments/photo-gallery/12804-someone-slap-this-girl-fag.jpg

Dudeman
lolol now this thread is gettin funny

RandomGuy
01-11-2007, 12:02 AM
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h125/ronbrown2005/fag.jpg = yu0

Dudeman
i def did rep bc i tried again and it said i have to spread rep around lol

RandomGuy
http://www.fag.it/Stampa/stampa_photo/smau_2005/foto/fag_smau_2005_s03.jpg

Dudeman
01-11-2007, 12:03 AM
rofl

RandomGuy
01-11-2007, 12:03 AM
i def did rep bc i tried again and it said i have to spread rep around lol
http://www.orlyowl.com/upload/files/fag.JPG

Dudeman
01-11-2007, 12:04 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v392/dudeman77/ownedboob.jpg

RandomGuy
01-11-2007, 12:04 AM
http://myspace-672.vo.llnwd.net/01295/27/67/1295807672_l.jpg

http://www.the-homo-depot.com/images/ma125_126.jpg

Dudeman
01-11-2007, 12:05 AM
lol now youre on my myspace? whos gay now?

Dudeman
01-11-2007, 12:06 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v392/dudeman77/im_going_to_eat_your_children.jpg

Dudeman
01-11-2007, 12:06 AM
no response sir?

RandomGuy
01-11-2007, 12:07 AM
lol now youre on my myspace? whos gay now?
unfortunately
http://www.zianet.com/tino/Images/you're%20a%20fag.jpg

Dudeman
01-11-2007, 12:07 AM
lol that ones been used

Dudeman
01-11-2007, 12:08 AM
more pics here for ya http://gallery.brawl-hall.com/categories.php?cat_id=5

PhAtBoYMr2
01-11-2007, 12:09 AM
bwhahahahahhaahahahahha sorry to say this but dudeman you got pwned

PhAtBoYMr2
01-11-2007, 12:10 AM
you should of never anwsered such a gay question..........LIRL :lmfao:

Dudeman
01-11-2007, 12:10 AM
bwhahahahahhaahahahahha sorry to say this but dudeman you got pwned

i admit it, thats why i repped him. i think its funny

RandomGuy
01-11-2007, 12:11 AM
so lets reverse this all up

you said that you'd voluntarily let shaquile o'neal cock-powerbomb your anus for 2 hours straight

wtf? what person says something like that and then claims they're not gay...

Dudeman
01-11-2007, 12:12 AM
so lets reverse this all up

you said that you'd voluntarily let shaquile o'neal cock-powerbomb your anus for 2 hours straight

wtf? what person says something like that and then claims they're not gay...

well first by having to choose one voluntary becomes null. second i just chose one to see what you were going to say, i expected that no matter what response i gave yours was going to be the same.

PhAtBoYMr2
01-11-2007, 12:12 AM
hahaha

PhAtBoYMr2
01-11-2007, 12:13 AM
this thread has classic potential

Dudeman
01-11-2007, 12:14 AM
lol

RandomGuy
01-11-2007, 12:17 AM
well first by having to choose one voluntary becomes null. second i just chose one to see what you were going to say, i expected that no matter what response i gave yours was going to be the same.
dont try to justify your decision ass-goblin.

Its OK< you prefer large black penis in your anal cavity. Nothing bad it just means that you're of the other population this thread was about. You're not the expert analyzer so theres no way you can predict my response if you had chosen another answer. I asked you to choose one according to your beliefs and morals and you found that letting shaquile o'neal permanently cure any type of constipation for you would be the best choice..

thats pretty :gay: imo

at least you aren't closet any more.

RandomGuy
01-11-2007, 12:19 AM
going to sleep... nighty night... better keep your buttcheeks tight... because to shaq, you will surely not put up a fight.....

i call that poem... Rape

<finger snap applause>

bahhahahahahhaha

payce i'm out

Jimmy B
01-11-2007, 07:58 AM
random, you get rep.. hahaha...

mark, i didnt knwo you had all that intelectual stuff in ya!

HalfBaked
01-11-2007, 10:11 AM
http://myspace-672.vo.llnwd.net/01295/27/67/1295807672_l.jpg

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH I'M FRIENDS WITH THE GUY IN THE FRONT MIDDLE!

Where'd you get that picture?!

thinkfast®
01-11-2007, 10:17 AM
^^ look up gay idol on wiki

PhAtBoYMr2
01-11-2007, 10:18 AM
LOLS

HalfBaked
01-11-2007, 10:20 AM
Mark he has been at my parties haha, he always shows up late and plays beer pong with me. Kid is cool as shit, just takes questionable pictures apparently lol.

PhAtBoYMr2
01-11-2007, 10:23 AM
HAHA i wonder where the hell randomguy found that pic......you better let your homeboy know

thinkfast®
01-11-2007, 10:25 AM
I am more concerned w/ Randomguy having pics of topless guys in groups

HalfBaked
01-11-2007, 10:28 AM
Yea haha, the link is from myspace.

I was wondering where he got the picture from.

RG probably has him on his top 8.

Niger
01-11-2007, 12:34 PM
Yea haha, the link is from myspace.

I was wondering where he got the picture from.

RG probably has him on his top 8.I'm not gonna lie, I put him on my number 2 slot

DIABEETUS
01-11-2007, 04:45 PM
i had a good friend that was openly gay. he was cool.

koukis14
01-11-2007, 07:07 PM
[QUOTE=koukis14]

obvousley(sp)
you are new on here, ive been here from the begining(2001), and you calling me ignorent, is you NOT being open minded..

What?

Jimmy B
01-11-2007, 07:52 PM
[QUOTE=Jimmy B]

What?

what dont you understand?

you dont know me, or how i really am, or you would not be talking to me like that.. so, newbie, shut it...

and you not listening to my opinion, is you not being open minded, or ignorant, jsut what you called me

NewGen33
01-11-2007, 07:55 PM
My brother got tried by a gay dude at a party, the gay guy left with a bloody nose. I don't care for gay people.

koukis14
01-12-2007, 08:10 AM
[QUOTE=koukis14]

what dont you understand?

you dont know me, or how i really am, or you would not be talking to me like that.. so, newbie, shut it...

and you not listening to my opinion, is you not being open minded, or ignorant, jsut what you called me

Im calling you a fucking liar too because no homosexual person would be friends with someone who say that kind of shit about them. You are ranting about a topic you know nothing about and are in fact wrong. People that go to jail and now fuck guys and girls are confused, not gay.