PDA

View Full Version : Misc How bout that NCAA championship game.

bigdare23
01-08-2007, 10:23 PM
It wasnt "suppose" to be like this, or was it??? You thoughts on how the gators are kicking ass. Honestly, I'm pissed cuz I thought Troy Smith was going to take over by now like Vince Young did last year, but atleast the SEC going to win a championship this year, and USC not :goodjob: LOLOLOL!!!!

If this a repost fucked I'm kinda wasted :2up:

man
01-08-2007, 11:19 PM
That's right a big :2up: to all you who thought Michigan deserved another shot.

risk376
01-08-2007, 11:47 PM
I hate the Gators but love the SEC, it's a great win for the conference

ShooterMcGavin
01-09-2007, 12:08 AM
my observations were:

1) ohio state's defense did not even show up, i saw some of the shittiest, most non-aggressive, middle school level base defensive play ever. no one wanted to make a play on the ball, everyone was backed up 10+ yds on their receivers, no blitzes whatsoever. horrible horrible defensive plan.

2) troy smith, be it heisman hangover or whatever, did not want this game the same way vince young wanted it. he didn't look comfortable in the pocket yet did his damndest to be a pocket passer instead of take off down some open lanes. just didn't have that "it" that young showed last yr, the big play potential, the will to win.

3) gators played one hell of a defense on both sides of the ball, mixing up coverages on defense and giving ohio state looks on offense it had never seen before. the # of yds by all the receivers should show u how well they spread the ball around. and oh yeah, leak played about as solid of a game as u can, finding open receivers, getting rid of the ball in time, etc etc. 100% deserved that mvp :goodjob:

Mike Lowrey
01-09-2007, 05:34 AM
I thought it was a great game. The Gators finally played up to their capability. The defense was smothering. The offense was efficient and crisp. A good all around ass whipping. :D

con
01-09-2007, 06:38 AM
I went to sleep at halftime, blowouts are boring if you're not a fan of either team. Damn, just looked up the final score. OHIO didn't even score in the second half........that's sad.....

{X}Echo419
01-09-2007, 06:46 AM
I hate the Gators but love the SEC, it's a great win for the conference
x2.

it's hard to believe that this was the same Fl. team that "almost" lost to S.Carolina, barley beat UGA, and lost to Auburn or wait.... could it bee that the Big 10 and Ohio St. actually suck? and when their faced with "real" competition they crumble like a house of cards? I sure as hell got a kick out of hearing Lee Corso(sp) on ESPN last night. "that 52 days(or however many it was) off killed this Ohio St. team. As a former coach you can't tell me that 52 days off didn't have anything to do with it!" then Herbstreet(sp) says something like, "that's nonsense. they got beat :blah: :blah: :blah: " I wonder how Corso likes the taste of those Buckeye nuts in his mouth now? :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Mike Lowrey
01-09-2007, 07:14 AM
I think the SEC is the strongest all-around conference. I also believe that LSU would have also beat OSU had they had the chance. There maybe another team or two in the SEC that could have hung with OSU as well.

SEC FTW!

{X}Echo419
01-09-2007, 07:41 AM
1 more thing: I wish the weather was a predictable as the play call when Tebow comes in. I guess OSU didn't watch the "tape"

Mike Lowrey
01-09-2007, 10:47 AM
1 more thing: I wish the weather was a predictable as the play call when Tebow comes in. I guess OSU didn't watch the "tape"

Hahaha....The funny thing is that they have been doing that all year with Tebow. I guess a lot of teams "didn't see the tape". :lmfao:

devin
01-09-2007, 10:56 AM
that game sucked, imo. i expected to see a damn good game, but instead, OSU didnt even come to play, florida was way more aggresive. shitty game.

PhAtBoYMr2
01-09-2007, 11:26 AM
shit even though i hate florida i had to root for the sec team....

But florida deserved that shit, i hated getting calls from all my florida people at 4am from arizona......

But shit i think Georgia can hang with OSU we only lost by a touchdown

thinkfast®
01-09-2007, 11:28 AM
this just in Dee was pissed lol

{X}Echo419
01-09-2007, 12:16 PM
shit even though i hate florida i had to root for the sec team....

But florida deserved that shit, i hated getting calls from all my florida people at 4am from arizona......

But shit i think Georgia can hang with OSU we only lost by a touchdown
indeed. and it was a blocked punt @ that.

in the SEC it doesn't matter if 1 team is ranked #3 and the other is not ranked. EITHER team could win, you just never know. confrences like the Big 10 are almost as predictable as Tebow in a 2nd and short. :2cents:

risk376
01-09-2007, 12:25 PM
flordia's offense is going to look a lot different next year with Leak gone and just Tebow as the quarterback. Hopefully Stafford has worked out all those interceptions by now.

PhAtBoYMr2
01-09-2007, 12:31 PM
Tebow is pretty good but next year he's going to get a real taste of the sec. I think he only started one game this year and it wasn't even a S.E.C team. I mean myer puts teabow in usually on 3rd down plays but i think leak is a better Qb than tebow will ever be.

{X}Echo419
01-09-2007, 01:00 PM
Tebow is pretty good but next year he's going to get a real taste of the sec. I think he only started one game this year and it wasn't even a S.E.C team. I mean myer puts teabow in usually on 3rd down plays but i think leak is a better Qb than tebow will ever be.

and it's that short duck steppin' QB sneak EVERYTIME!

Mike Lowrey
01-09-2007, 01:05 PM
Hahaha.

{X}Echo419
01-09-2007, 01:50 PM
Hahaha.

I want that Gator tested for steroids. if he is(and it looks that way) in violation of the NCAA substance abuse policy FL. should be stripped of it's National & SEC title, surrendering the Nat'l title to Boise St. & the SEC to LSU. that is all :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Mike Lowrey
01-09-2007, 02:10 PM
I want that Gator tested for steroids. if he is(and it looks that way) in violation of the NCAA substance abuse policy FL. should be stripped of it's National & SEC title, surrendering the Nat'l title to Boise St. & the SEC to LSU. that is all :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

:lmfao: :lmfao: That is the way all gators look.... :ninja:

OneSlow5pt0
01-09-2007, 02:26 PM
damn,My Yellow jackets could have tore up those buckeyes,lol

HalfBaked
01-09-2007, 03:05 PM
I forget who it was on Florida but they said "Ohio state played no one, there is atleast 4 or 5 teams in the SEC that would have beat them." LOLOL.

Also, I find it funny that Ohio State is 0-8 all time vs. SEC teams in bowl games.

{X}Echo419
01-09-2007, 03:08 PM
I forget who it was on Florida but they said "Ohio state played no one, there is atleast 4 or 5 teams in the SEC that would have beat them." LOLOL.

Also, I find it funny that Ohio State is 0-8 all time vs. SEC teams in bowl games.
indeed. SEC owns OSU :yes:

man
01-09-2007, 05:54 PM
flordia's offense is going to look a lot different next year with Leak gone and just Tebow as the quarterback...

On Wednesday, John Brantley, the Ocala Trinity Catholic standout and the Gatorade national player of the year, rescinded his oral commitment to Texas and orally committed to Florida.

The 6-3, 195-pound quarterback was 27-1 as a starter and broke Tebow's state record for career TD passes with 99 in slightly more than two seasons.

With Brantley's decision, the Gators have oral commitments from three quarterbacks who are 3-star recruits or better.

Doesn't look like it...

Random Hero
01-09-2007, 06:18 PM
Damn, I totally thought Ohio State was going to pull this game off last night.

BOY was I WRONG.

Being an FSU fan, you won't hear me say this very often, but damn you Gators looked like a powerhouse last night.

Good job boys! :goodjob:

man
01-09-2007, 09:18 PM
Damn, I totally thought Ohio State was going to pull this game off last night.

BOY was I WRONG.

Being an FSU fan, you won't hear me say this very often, but damn you Gators looked like a powerhouse last night.

Good job boys! :goodjob:

LOL, my entire family on both my mother and father's side went to UF... except my uncle decided to go to FSU :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

But we have finally converted him. :king:

Random Hero
01-09-2007, 09:39 PM
LOL, my entire family on both my mother and father's side went to UF... except my uncle decided to go to FSU :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

But we have finally converted him. :king:

I hear ya man. I've got blood that went to FSU as well, my grandfather was even Vice President of the Research facility before he retired. I have good friends that are UF fans...all love brotha! :goodjob:

man
01-09-2007, 09:42 PM
I hear ya man. I've got blood that went to FSU as well, my grandfather was even Vice President of the Research facility before he retired. I have good friends that are UF fans...all love brotha! :goodjob:

Honestly though, when ever it comes down to a season when UF doesn't cut it, I'd rather see FSU bust some ass than UGA, OSU, or any of those other teams.
:yes:

Random Hero
01-09-2007, 10:00 PM
Honestly though, when ever it comes down to a season when UF doesn't cut it, I'd rather see FSU bust some ass than UGA, OSU, or any of those other teams.
:yes:

I like you already...good man for sure!! :bump:

Let's see if the Seminoles can make something happen this upcoming year now that Bobby's son is no longer the offensive coordinator. I hope so!

Sport1.3
01-10-2007, 12:15 PM
Im a die hard GA fan, and typically a gatorhater, but damn does this make me happy

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n46/skeosh/DSC06920.jpg

lol@OSU thinking they had a chance

Zeeb
01-10-2007, 01:41 PM
yea my dad got his phd and masters at UF and my mom got her bachelors, i wanna get down there and go to school too... rock on gators!

risk376
01-10-2007, 11:23 PM
I love that picture. It reminds me of when sean jones returned a fumble for 99 yards with 2 secs till half-time against Tenn.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/dawgtoons/Anti-Tennessee/fanreaction.jpg priceless...