Thread: accord/prelude/universal engine and turbo parts

Default accord/prelude/universal engine and turbo parts

Everything posted is BRAND NEW unless noted. This was supposed to be the ultimate F22/H22 build, until my divorce and wife took all my dreams along with the house. The shit is just mocking me now looking at it, so let my loss be your gain. I can take a hit, but only so much, so everything is OBO, to a certain extent. I live in Athens and have crazy work schedule so I can ship just about everything except the large items. Best way to contact is text. Kyle:4044357721

Not pictured: F22B block-was ready to take to be machined, totally stripped, but do have VTEC head and oil pan to go with it $100 (used)

H23 intake manifold and throttle body: steam cleaned and fitted with all new hardware including thermal throttle body gasket, and cnc machined block off plates throughout. $75 (used)

Powdercoated valve cover. Was going for joker theme, so youll see the IM plus the cover would have looked bad ass. Was professionally done. $50

Greddy type RZ BOV: This kills me to get rid of this. I spent hours on YOUTUBE looking for best sound and this was the winner. Brand new, only taken out of box for picture.

H23 intake manifold thermal gasket: $20

F22 Head gasket: 3 layer for additional decrease in compression for boosted application: $50

F22 water pump: Brand new with gasket: $75

F22 timing belt cover: Cleaned and recoated: $10

F22 timing belt and tensioner: OEM standard belt and tensioner: $20
    -car-parts-sale-001-jpg-car-parts-sale-007-jpg-car-parts-sale-008-jpg-car-parts-sale-010-jpg-car-parts-sale-012-jpg-car-parts-sale-013-jpg-car-parts-sale-014-jpg-car-parts-sale-015-jpg

bump, need this stuff gone

bump