Thread: FT/FS: Full on Swap parts for K Series (Hybrid,Karcepts,Aeromotive, CC, etc)

IA Member

Default FT/FS: Full on Swap parts for K Series (sans longblock amd tranny) for J Sw

UPDATED WITH REPLY ON PRICE OR BEST OFFER. CHECK 3rd POST.

I am looking to trade for a full J swap (full swap: harness, longblock, tranny, mounts, EG/DC Crossmember, axels, harness, ECU, etc.) for EK Chassis. Willing to trade for all my K series swap parts (all parts are new and in boxes and have all receipts) Can verify also with Hybrid Racing since I purchase it all from them directly through Will. I am willing to sell if the price come close to purchasing a swap. Js tend to be cheaper than Ks so I believe this is a good deal.

I am not looking to part out separately, really looking to sell at super discounted price or trade for a full of j swap. Particularly looking

for a j32a swap from a 01-03 CL/TL Type S and a 03-07 Accord V6 M/T or from a 04-08 TL. Depending on the quality of the swap I am willing to add

money to the trade.

I wanted to do a sleeper in my EK/EJ Sedan but decided to go crazy after my wife bought me a carbon GT wing for it and that changed everything.

Parts are as follows:

Hybrid Racing:
    K series conversion Harness (purchased @ $269.99)
    Clutch line (purchased @ $95.00)
    HR Stealth Fuel lines (purchased @ $174.99)

AEM:
    Silver Fuel Filter (purchased @ $120.00)

Six Sigma:
    Stainless Steel Header (purchased @ $1150.00)

Hondata:
    KPro (purchased @ $690.00)

Spal:
    13" Pull fan (purchased @ $110.00)

HASport:
    EKK2 Mounts (purchased @ $500.00)

Driveshaft Shop:
    HR 2.9 Axels (purchased @ $429.99)

Golden Eagle:
    Fuel Rail (Black) (purchased @ $150.00

Karcepts:
    Shifter Plate (purchased @ $160.00... on sale right now at 135.00)

REVO:
    USDM short shifter box (purchased @ $135.00)

Gates:
    Upper Radiator Hose (purchased @ $35.00)
    Lower Radiator Hose (purchased @ $25.00)

Griffin:
    HR Half Radiator with ports for sensors (purchased @ $500.00)

Aeromotive:
    Stealth in tank fuel pump (purchased @ $160.00)

Competition Clutch:
    K Series Stage 4 6 Puck Clutch 8037-1620 (purchased @ $385.00)

Stealth Mode Performance:
    Power Steering conversion to Manual (Stainless Braided, but reservoir is needed) (purchased @ $85.00)

OEM:
    DC2 Chassis Type R Front Shell (for use in RHD firewall swap) (purchased @ $100.00)
    DC2 Chassis SiR-G Front Shell (has the front cross member and tie rods and dash for RHD swap) (purchased @ $150.00)
    Doesnt have fenders, headlights, bumper, radiator support, or hood

PM me I will frequent the site and cross my fingers.

I purchased @ Total $5424.97 (this is not what I am asking for this is just the retail price that I purchased at) thats not even including shipping (willing to deduct the front shell DC cuts if not needed)
    I am willing to sell for best offer all offers are welcome and trades are welcome. Wont be offended on any offers.
    Seriously I am willing to make a good discount.

Thank again my Atlanta Honda Community.
    Last edited by freaksandgeeks; 08-16-2015 at 11:15 PM. Reason: Forgot some information.

IA Member

I figured I would would like to add I have posted this on a few other forumns and the PMs I get are asking how low I will go. I am serious about the the discount, I will let it go for cheap so make an offer and dont worry you wont offend me. Additionally, the other question I get is are these parts legit? Yes they are all brand new purchased by me personally from Will at Hybrid Performance. I even personally stopped by Baton Rouge at there shop and picked up parts personally. Receipts and HR can verify since all parts were purchased and shipped by them.

you can text me at 678.NINE53.13TWOTWO

Thanks again to my Atlanta Honda Community

IA Member

Well I figured I would wait the weekend out and post the answer to the common question.

I will start offers at $2800.00 (takes it all) or best offer.

Remember all K series swap parts are new and have never been used. I have gotten rid of some boxes to consolidate parts for shipping. Will have to come and pick up DC front cuts since I figured shipping will be astronomical. I will be posting these on eBay after all pics of parts have been taken. Man it take a while to take pictures and get it all screen worthy.

Again reaching via Text is the best way or PMing me through this site and any others where posted.

Thanks to the K series fans and Honda die hards.

IA Member

SOLD. Thanks Atlanta Honda Enthusiasts.